Start by marking “Solace (The Hunter Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Solace (The Hunter Series, #2)

Solace (The Hunter Series, #2)

4.81  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
"I didn't choose to love you," I whispered. "But now that I do, no storm is strong enough to keep me away from you."

Nyah Hunter has always believed in love at first sight. When she first sets eyes on James Parker, ‘Big’ to his friends,
Nyah realises he’s the man she’s been waiting for all her life. The only problem is, Big doesn’t want to know. He has
his reasons for keepin
ebook
Published by S E Cooper Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Solace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Solace

DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

My hair hurt; I had no idea your hair could hurt, but apparently after a night on tequila and Jäeger it really could.

I decided that I could live my life on an almost romance. After all, a fantasy couldn’t hurt your feelings, and an illusion wouldn’t break your heart. If I had to make that moment last for a lifetime, I would.

The closest I’d ever got to sneaking around in bushes was when Dad had me track Mrs. Hozier’s stalker, and that was not a situation I cared to remember.

“Eh, h
Nickii Robertson
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been patiently waiting for this book for a year, and what can I say. It was so worth the wait.

SE Cooper manages to capture your imagination from the very moment you start reading, the story flows beautifully and oh my Big!! He makes you love him and be infuriated all at the same time!

I was so absorbed in the story I didn’t see it coming.... I am a self professed master at ‘seeing it coming’ so bravo to the author for that gem!

With any good romantic suspense you want to know what happens
Tami czenkus
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Solace was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
S.E Cooper knows how to extract ever emotion from a reader. There is tons of angst and there is something for everyone In this book.
Big and Nyla have off the chart chemistry that will curl your toes, but there are things from the past that keep creeping up, threatening to take what happiness they've found away for good.
Extremely intense story that will leave you falling in love with all of the characters.
Karen Hrdlicka
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read Big and Nyah's story. Romantic suspense books are my favorite to read and SE Cooper is a great voice in the genre. Solace is the second book of the Hunter Series but may be read as a standalone. The author gives enough background on the characters and the past action to get new readers up to speed and previous readers a nice recap. Ms. Cooper's characters are well-developed and her fast-paced plot pulls the reader right into the story and makes them fall head over heels ...more
Pam
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Nyah Hunter is living her life just the way she wants to, now that is. After what was to be her fairy-tale life went down the drain. She has the love of a super strong family to help her through. Sure they have their share of heart ache and pain but they always seem to pull through. The only thing she is missing is her prince charming. When a certain big bad biker, tattoo artist catchers her attention it is all over.

Big has not lived an easy life. Finding
Rock Hard Romance
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
'Big has a complicated past.There are things I can't share...It's not my place but he's been hurt Nyah..hurt in a way that won't ever heal...' ~(Ari)

As with her debut book,Silhouette,I had the privilege of being a BETA for this story,and SOLACE will always have a special place in my heart,as the character of James 'Big'Parker,being a topic of discussion ever since his appearance in book 1,I've claimed #BigIsMine (which is acknowledged by SE herself I might add)...what to say without giving much
Margaret
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t think any review I can give this book will do it justice.

S. E. Cooper’s follow up to Silhouette will not leave you disappointed. I wasn’t expecting the growth this new author has shown. The depth of her stories is amazing.

Big and Nyah were introduced in Silhouette and this is their story.

I loved Nyah. She is a woman who has experienced pain and came out the other side stronger and wiser. I loved that when she decided she wanted Big, not even he was going to stand in her way. She is conf
Eileen Robinson
Shelves: 5-star-reads, arcs
Although the second book in this series, and we come across Characters from the first book, Silhouette, it is possible to read this as a stand alone.

I have been looking forward to this book, and i wasn't disappointed.
James Parker (Big) a burly Biker and Member of "The Redeemers MC" although technically now a nomad. He's also man who has endured a past that would break the strongest of people. Yet there is something infinitely charming about him.
Nyah has survived a disasterous marriage, a strong
Chantal  (iScream Books)
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The much awaited second book in S.E. Cooper’s Hunter series was bloody brilliant! She had a combination of romance and suspense. I was so glad to see her finally follow up with her amazing debut book, with what I would consider an even better book. She expanded her writing and was more in depth with her characters, Nyah and Big.

Big is a man with few words and a dark past. He likes to get right to the point, instead of beating around the bush. He comes off as he doesn’t want many near him, but he
Nikki
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow wow just wow!!!
Ok so we have waiting for Solace for a year following on to Silhouette and wow was it worth the wait!!!!!
This time it's the chance to get Big and Nyah stories... and what a tale they had to tell.
Growing up Big had a troubled background with an abusive father and he found himself being taken in by a local MC troop where he finally felt he found family and trust... not wanting to give too much of the story away cut to years down the line where some decisions made when he was y
Elaine
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you read the first book, then you are going to love this one just as much!!
Big and Nyah have an undeniable chemistry that will bring you to your knees!!
They both been through heck and back and still more to come!!
Will Big and Nyah get their happily ever after or will they be the end up dead?
You need to read this book to find out!
Fran Brisland
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The 2nd book is as good as the first

I couldn’t put this one down every page has me wanting to turn to the next one to see what’s going on.

I was surprised at the twist but thought yea I could see that

Can’t wait to read book 3 xx