Start by marking “Hestia: Sapphic Soulmates” as Want to Read:
Hestia: Sapphic Soulmates

Hestia: Sapphic Soulmates

A lesbian fantasy romance.
Suppose you were seduced by an immortal Goddess today. And discover she has devoted herself faithfully to you for centuries, but you don’t remember past life details. What would you do?
Eighteen-year-old Lauren has survived school in her small town, just about. She’s never had a girlfriend, and she doesn’t have a life plan. She does have the devo
Published January 25th 2018 by LoveLight Press

To ask other readers questions about Hestia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hestia

Start your review of Hestia: Sapphic Soulmates
Purpleberry
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not a bad read, it was a bit short and simple, but I thought the MCs struggle and thoughts were realistic. I don’t read a lot of “soulmate” stuff so I didn’t mind this one. The author writes m/m under a similar name and has rewritten this book with name/gender switching.

Mandy
Mar 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Same book different Title

I was very disappointed to discover while reading this book that is was a duplicate of another book called Hunter published under the name HJ Perry by Lovelight Press. The only difference seems to be the characters. In this book, they are lesbian women while the Hunter is about gay men. Same exact plot, same scenes, same dialogue. The only alterations is is gender. In some places it even appeared that some words that should have been changed were not. Glad I only borrowe
W. Gregory Kett
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Beautiful. Written in a wondering tone so that everything seems new and wonderous.
I loved the characters and the tale. Sad, at times, Joyous at others. Both bringing tears.

This is the first I have read by Helen Jayne, but not the last if at all possible.
Stefanny
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Hestia

The story kept me intrigued and everyone dreams of finding their soulmates. I found mine which is why I know this type of story can be true in so many ways. When would connect an explosion happens.
Emma Que
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet and short Grecian inspired fantasy

Despite the rapid build of the story the relationship between the protagonists was well developed and the setting and background was used to support it. Loved it.
Susan
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tasteful

This is a tastefully written tale of lesbian love throughout time immemorial. But, for me, it is so tasteful it borders on being crappy. Points for being tasteful, but less for being so overbearingly tasteful.
Joyce Moore
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not-so-Hot-Lover!

Glad I read this book. Very different from my expectations, but I finished it,,,all. Supernatural,,,this book was on point. Off to my next Adventure.
C C Garrison
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic book past lives and soul mates how sometimes it takes a long time (past lives) to reconnect to that one true soul mate.
Steven Wayne Stevenson
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

First page to the last a page turner. Keeps u wanting more. Love the concept of love and being loved by a goddess. Recommend this book highly!!!!
Linda
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The first in this series. Well done and interesting take on Greek mythology.
Ree Soto
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Imaginative and entertaining

I am also a fan of mythology, so reading about a lesbian Goddess was enjoyable. I hope to read more from this author, keep up the good work.
Melissa

• New Girl
  • Reunion
  • Madam President
  • When You Least Expect It
  • A Woman Lost (A Woman Lost, #1)
  • Off Balance
  • Narrow Escape (Sweet Surrender #0.5)
  • Getting Down To Business
  • Heart of the Pack (Wolfgang County, #1)
  • Deadly Games (Cavendish & Walker #1)
  • Under a Falling Star
  • The Best Defense
  • Open Tab (Whiskey Springs, #1)
  • Perfect Together