Start by marking “Sweet Redemption (Sweet Duet #2)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Redemption (Sweet Duet #2)

Sweet Redemption

(Sweet Duet #2)

Powerfully romantic, sexually charged and full of emotional angst, the sequel to Sweet Deception will enrapture your heart.

Dreaming of a future with Alex Raven was foolish and dangerous… For us both.

My past defined who I was until Alex Raven found me that fateful night. The hot chemistry, passion and protective love he showed me made me want things I could never have. Risk
ebook, 1, 300 pages
Published April 30th 2018 by Ellie Jean

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Redemption

Dee Shelvey
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t Know what I was expecting for the sequel but what I got was way better then my wildest dreams. Ellie know how To make her characters dance and do what she wants. This is a very well developed story and you won’t see what is coming, you will truly surprised by what she has in store for you! The story of Isla and Alex will keep you guessing!
CeeJay Daisy
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
❤🌼🔥ELLIE JEAN....ALEX & ISLA.....THE RUSSIAN MAFIA....OF COURSE, I LOVE IT!!!❤🌼🔥
SWEET REDEMPTION begins where SWEET DECEPTION ended...and I have to say I am SOOO glad I read SWEET DECEPTION again before reading SWEET REDEMPTION......It’s not mandatory, but, for me, it made reading SWEET REDEMPTION even more enjoyable, and I had forgotten just how good SWEET DECEPTION really is!!!❤🌼🔥
I have always loved Alex and Isla...To me, they are a different couple, and maybe they shouldn’t work, but with
Love2ReadRomance
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ellie Jean wrote another great read with Sweet Redemption! It’s so entertaining and kept me on the edge of my seat. I can’t wait to read more from her.
Allyson
Love is unconditional.
Love can be imperfect.
Love is being brave.
Love can wreak havoc.

The angst, the passion are at an all time high with Sweet Redemption by Ellie Jean! Isla and Alex's love is raw, imperfect, pain and unconditional. It's beautiful yet heartbreaking. I am in love with their love!

"Together we can fight this. We will we make it through hell to our heaven."

The gut wrenching love tale continues with Ellie's Sweet Duet, however, you MUST READ Sweet Deception FIRST as Sweet Redempti
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Sweet Redemption by Ellie Jean is the Second Book in the Sweet Duet series. This continues the story of Isla Winters and Alex Raven. Since the book continues their story you really should read the previous book first before starting this one.
This book picks up with Isla leaving Alex to keep him and his family safe. Isla is returning to Dimitri to achieve that goal. Dimitri informs her that he won't be sharing her anymore but he will be marring her and getting an heir out of her.
Alex isn't taki
Breanna
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Alex and Isla in Sweet Deception. I was not prepared to feel the intensity of their love and bond in the sequel, however that is what I got! All the feels! 💜💙❤

Isla is living in fear and guilt trying to protect her family from the past debt her father has put on her while trying desperately to be with Alex. Alex has secrets of his own, running a business and becoming The Boss of the family while trying to save Isla. It was a beautiful blend of romance and suspense. I could no
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading Sweet Deception, and falling in love with Alex and Isla, I just had to know what was going to happen to them. Things aren't easy for these two and when Dimitri Sokolov decides that he wants Isla for his own everything takes a turn for the worst. Trapped in a "relationship" with the man who destroyed her family, Isla can only hope that Alex and his family are able to stop Dimitri and save her before it's too late.
This book comes with just as much passion and heat as the first book b
Expresso
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yasssssss! I love a good Russian Mafia story! I absolutely ADORE Alex and Isla! Their names are even sexy.....

Sweet Redemption resumes beautifully where Sweet Deception ended. This is a duet and I believe every reader should read Deception before Redemption. Trust me you will love every minute of getting to know Alex Raven.

Ellie NAILED the song and dance between Alex and Isla. Although there are certainly mafia aspects of the story, this story is truly a "mafia romance" story. You know lots of d
Tiffany Elliott
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow Sweet Redemption had me drawn in from the very first page, I couldn’t put it down! I was at the edge of my seat throughout the whole book! I absolutely loved Alex and Isla! Can’t wait to read more!
Silvy_1309
Sep 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Samantha
May 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
This one pained me because I really liked book 1. Alex & Isla was hot.

Book 2 picks right up where book 1 left off. Isla is forced to go back to her old life. Of course, the stakes are higher as her boss puts a claim solely on her. There is no immediate way out and she is worried about Alex.

Alex is going crazy not being able to help Isla. He realizes he left things bad with her so he tries to fix it. He goes through all kinds of stops to get her back and calls in help from his "family".

So t
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
A beautiful sequel for Isla and Alex

SWEET REDEMPTION was everything I hoped for and more. Ellie Jean's continuation of Isla and Alex's story was, in a word.....perfect. For an author to have written such a wonderful and touching duet on debut, shows how much talent she has and what her readers can look forward to in the future. She has certainly won a fan in me.

Once again, the author had me totally enraptured in Isla and Alex's story, I wasn't able to put it down. This is a story of true love
Romance Between The Sheets
Sweet Redemption was a frantic and soul-destroying yet also stunning completion of this riveting mob suspense romance duet.  My heart was shattered for Isla but I also held such hope that Alex would be her savior and we are given a wonderful ending, it was so worth the journey.

Their story picks up right where Sweep Deception ended and I found it very easy to immerse myself back into this sinister world.  Isla is so fragile yet incredibly strong and in the first few chapters has to find her inner
Hanan
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
After reading Sweet Deception I could not wait for Sweet Redemption.
And it did not disappoint!
It continues Isla and Alex’s story flawlessly.
But with more drama and suspense added because of Dimitri’s greed and infatuation.
Sweet Redemption focuses on Isla and Alex as individuals and as a couple.
Also on their families and the dynamics happening that involve them that they are unaware of.
The mafia element is powerful and done very very well.
It’s a gripping intense book that’s also a beautiful all c
Amy Stephens
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ellie Jean redeemed me with Sweet Redemption!

I struggled a bit when I read the first book, Sweet Deception. By the end, though, I was hooked and couldn't wait for the conclusion. Let me just say, Sweet Redemption blew me away. This part of Alex and Isla's story seemed more intense, more gripping and I loved it.

It picked up exactly where the first book left off and the passion was on such a higher level. I was so vested in this story that I read it in one sitting. Mafia romances are not my go-to
Mandy Barnes
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who has read Sweet Deception
Recommended to Mandy by: Ellie Jean
Love is Unconditional. Love Can Be imperfect. Love is Being Brave, Love can Wreak havoc. Love Guides You. True Love is Rare. this is One of many Favorite quotes in this book. I love how Ellie Jean has Brought us back to Isla and Alex's Story in Sweet Duet the Squel to Sweet Deception.

Isla is still realing with the fact that her love Alex has sent her away with no explination back home. Alex is dealing with the loss of having to make his Sweetness leave him with out explination.

Dimitir is bound a
Denise Anderson
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 in the series and picks up right where Sweet Deception left off. We were packed with suspense, action, fore play and stemming sex between Isla and Alex yet again. At the end even though it said the end it still left us wondering what happened to Dimitri. So maybe there is a book 3 in the works?
Teresa Price
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
** I have received an Arc for a honest review!! **

This is Part 2 of the Sweet Duet!

This is sooo good! It is so entertaining and kept my interest throughout!! Very highly recommend!!

Can not wait to see what is next!!
Tara Mccartney
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! Isla and Alex’s story is amazing. This book has got suspense and romance all wrapped up in one nice little package. It was a nice to read something different than the same old CEO stories.

I love all the characters on this series. I would love to see them get their own story some day. I would recommend reading Sweet Deception before Sweet Redemption.
Spunky N Sassy
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This was a great book. Readers who loved Sweet Deception will love this one.
Stacey Gomez
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. I would like to say I that this book was thoroughly captivating, thrilling, suspenseful. I couldn't book this down, I wanted to know what would happen next.

Wow! The characters of Isla and Alex sucked you in. The fight for their love draws you into their story further in. Where I didn't want to put down the book. And, the character of Dimitri (the villain) ties it all in. You love to hate his characters. But, is this story you really didn't se
The Book Nook Blog
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Isla Winters' story continues in this second novel of the Sweet Duet series. She has found the love of her life, Alex Raven, and now Isla must choose between what her heart wants and what she must do to protect her friends and family from the dark man that she works for.

After being left heartbroken by her true love, Isla returns to the man that she has come to know as her "boss" to receive her punishment. Rather than being disciplined, she learns that she is to become a major part of her boss's
Belinda Visser
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, what a story!!! After Sweet Deception, I couldn’t wait to read Sweet Redemption to see what was going to happen between Alex and Isla. I was completely absorbed into this incredible story that will leave you panting and wanting more from start to the end. Alex and Isla chemistry is so scorching hot that you need a fan to cool yourself down. Absolutely fantastic book to read and would highly recommend reading this book.
~~~Belinda, Book Haven Book Blog~~~
Donna Beeman
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved part 2!

A wonderful follow up to Sweet Deception! Alex and Isla continue to overcome obstacles that get in the way of their happily ever after. Love these characters!
Leanna
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story and its characters. Sweet Isla had a hard life from a young age. She saw too much between her father and mother, remained scared of her father, and wanted peace for her mother. Her bad luck didn't stop there unfortunately. But within the darkest of times she finds Alex. What an adventure they have.

I'm new to this author's writing but already am a fan. Excellent writing, fast paced, full of excitement.
Jenn
rated it it was ok
May 28, 2018
Peckers82
Aug 06, 2018
My wonderful life consists of my everyday job and looking after my 3 boys and husband. In my 'spare' time I like to try and do some writing.
I love cooking especially desserts and anything chocolate. I am a self confessed chocoholic!
I also love making craft, painting, drawing, cross stitch and calligraphy. But there isn't much time for these at the moment.
Sometimes I just love to grab a cup of tea

Sweet Duet (2 books)
  • Sweet Deception (Sweet Duet #1)