Start by marking “The Wolfe's Return (World of de Wolfe Pack Kindle Worlds Novella)” as Want to Read:
The Wolfe's Return (World of de Wolfe Pack Kindle Worlds Novella)

The Wolfe's Return

(World of de Wolfe Pack)

Betrayed by his betrothed, Nathaniel de Wolfe soothes his wounded pride by embracing a rakish lifestyle.
Then he finds out he's been named as heir to Allonby Chase, his great-aunt's estate in Cumberland. His aunt invites him to spend the summer with her, to familiarize himself with the running of the estate. With fond memories of a summer spent there as a child, he willingl
Published January 23rd 2018 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about The Wolfe's Return, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wolfe's Return

Tommie Mead
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Shining Knight Without Armor

This story is different from most others I have read from this author and I must say I wasn't disappointed in the least. No legends or magic, only the telling of a wonderful love story using the backdrop of the legendary deWolfe name. As a reader of Regency Romance, I am familiar with the rigid rules of propriety and how easy it was for a young woman to be so scorned by society and the infamous Ton. This was a refreshing romantic tale of true chivalry without a knig
Nicole O'Connor
A beautifully told tale!

A thoroughly enjoyable read. Highly recommended for the connoisseurs of traditional old English romance stories. Hannah and Griffin go through a hard time with estranged family while being shunned by society. Nathaniel refused to mind his own businesses.... A most engaging and satisfying reader outcome. Loved it! Looking forward to reading more from this author's delightfully talented pen.
Diane creech
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rumors abound

Such a beautiful story, It was well written and kept my attention and did not have to do any page skipping. The story takes place in the Regency era and the hero is De Wolfe, a relative of the De Wolfe from the Midieval stories. I throughly enjoyed this story.

Barbara Literski
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Returned

A great story about real love overcoming problems.
Not listening to the ton over other people’s past mistakes. Reuniting families when pride held them apart. Enjoy reading!!
peter e siegle
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!!!

I loved this book and this is the first time I have had the chance to read this authors work, but I will definitely be checking more of them out!!!
Leana Bosley
Rickie Bingham
Apr 26, 2018
Barbara Michael
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this sweet story and found it very enjoyable to read. It held my interest and loved
the large dog that seemed to be well trained. Refreshing to have an enjoyable read.

Elyse
Apr 22, 2018
Brianna Cervarich
rated it it was ok
Dec 03, 2018

Someone once told me I should write the stories I would most like to read. The stories I most like to read are those where I can escape the stresses of everyday life for a while and be whisked away to different realities. I want to live with the characters, share their struggles and triumphs, feel their heartache and joy. And, after all that, I want to rejoice in a happy ending.

Those are the stori

World of de Wolfe Pack (1 - 10 of 61 books)
  • The Siege of Lady Aloria (World of de Wolfe Pack)
  • Highland Dawn (World of de Wolfe Pack)
  • Love's Legacy (World of de Wolfe Pack)
  • Lone Wolfe (World of de Wolfe Pack; Heirs of Titus De Wolfe #1)
  • Breton Wolfe (World of de Wolfe Pack; The Wolves Of Brittany #1)
  • Nobody's Angel (World of de Wolfe Pack)
  • A Knight's Desire (World of de Wolfe Pack)
  • Together Again (World of de Wolfe Pack)
  • River's End (World of de Wolfe Pack)
  • Promise of a Knight (World of de Wolfe Pack)