Start by marking “Holiday by the Sea” as Want to Read:
Holiday by the Sea

Holiday by the Sea

(By the Sea #5)

Teagan Becker comes home to save the family business, putting her dreams on hold for the holiday season. A professional video blogger, Teagan is determined to see the world without anything tying her down. No car, no apartment, and definitely no boyfriend.
Riley McSorley teaches music to fourth graders, glad for the steady job with insurance and a 401 K. Sure, he once want
Published October 27th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Holiday by the Sea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday by the Sea

I.Heart.Romance
➖Wonderful H -- He's totally sweet, kinda nerdy elementary school music teacher, totally taken by the h.
➖Horrible, undeserving h -- abrasive, insensitive, cold-hearted, self-centered, ungrateful, judgmental, snarky (and not in a good way), immature, unapologetic ...just awful!!

H pursues h only to be kept at arm's length and pushed away for the entire book. She just wants to be friends with benefits. h even literally pulls away from his touch several times, she shoos him away. H tells her he has
Pamela
Nov 14, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
So not impressed. The theme of the story is "I'm not staying, I'm leaving" which was repeated over and over and over. We get it, you're not staying, you're leaving. Stop cramming it down our throats. This is one novel that would've been so much better had it been cut in half.

Linda Quick
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book made me smile - it's a sweet romance that will make your heart happy. Teagan is the daughter of baker parents who is left to manage the bakery over Christmas. On one of her first deliveries, she sees Riley, a music teacher at a local school. Sparks fly, but Teagan is leaving to tour Europe as soon as her parents return home. Riley is looking for forever, but they can't keep away from each other.

If you are looking for a delightful contemporary romance that will bring you joy this holid
Donna
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this little romance. Teagan is a bit self-centered but Riley is so sweet and caring. I love how Teagan learned that you can compromise and still be happy with your life. It is definitely worth a read so get that fireplace burning, grab some hot chocolate and start reading.
Phylis Carpenter
Another great book by Traci Hall. I really enjoyed this story.

Teagan is so independent and wants to do things her way. Once her mind is set there is no changing it. Her parents own a bakery and it is around Christmas time. The busiest time of the year with cookie sales and gift baskets to make. Her Mom has a heart attack and has always wanted to go visit her family in Germany. So Teagan's parents take off and go to Germany for the holidays. This means Teagan has to come home and run the bakery d
Linda Walters
A good Holiday story. Its also a sweet yet sassy story. Probably a good one for the YA market, although I don't want to limit its ability to reach other readers either. Yes, they do seem to be total opposites in so many ways but that spark is so there between them. Tegan is the sassy one with the bohemian spirit. She vlogs and people rush to hear what she has to say. She draws them like a magnet. Like Riley says, she sparkles. Riley liked the fact that she looked at the world in a totally differ ...more
Beth
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maybe it is my German family history or whatnot but I really enjoyed this book. Christmas time book to me can be read any time, any season. You just have to believe and keep that spirit alive. Such a great story. Bakery shop. Great story line. Light-hearted nothing too deep. Are Christmas stories every deep though. Such a positive. I will be checking into more works by Traci Hall, this is my 1st book read, written by her. Must read if you are wish to be baked into a great Christmas love story. I ...more
Denice
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm totally hooked on this series!

Holiday was another winner for me. I love Traci's fun, lovable characters. I flew through this book in one evening! A sweet romance with a spunky girl you'll want to slap some sense into and a guy who'll steal your heart! Sometimes distance really puts things in perspective. Does our heroine really need to turn away from a chance at good old fashion love to stay true to her independent self? This is a great 20-something romance even us older gals can enjoy!
Denota
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A delightfully entertaining read.

I enjoyed the adventures these two people

S lives took while

I really enjoyed this book. I loved watching the characters grow and the plot deepen. I wanted to taste the cookies, try the coco with schnopps and walk on the beach to
Watch the stars. Great fun and a beautiful story as well. Enjoy
Reader43
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Riley and Teague, friends or lovers

Teague has wandering feet and a vlog, Riley is a grade school music teacher. Where does a relationship go with those facts? Learning to be more responsible, Teague learns that organization can make her life easier, and Riley learns that following dreams is not irresponsible. A cute and quick read for those who enjoy romance.
sandy dunn
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Black Irishman lol

What a great read. She who has a dream and not even love could stop it. He who didn't see her coming until it was to late to stop love and the adventure. I will have to read the series to funny and cute to not. Enjoy and remember the adventure is worth the time of your life. Life is an amazing adventure and worth the heart ache.
Cheryl Corry
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable Read

I had never read anything by Traci Hall before. It looked like a light, vacation read & it didn't disappoint! It wasn't too predictable, had a few unexpected surprises & I was pleased with the ending.
I will definitely try another Traci Hall book in the future.
I would recommend this for a light, fun read! Enjoy!
Shawn Hamdorf
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story

A cute love story. Two people who have nothing in common find a true bond by just being together. Each has their own way to grow and accomplish what they believe is the only way to be. With each other they find a way to experience it all.
Victoria
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Timothy
Cute story

This was a good story overall. The only real issue was the language. It felt like a sweet story otherwise.
Anne-Kathrine
Book 5 in the series
Georgine
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this was a very cute Christmas story
would recommend this
L Gail Dowdy
Dec 30, 2015
Micky
Nov 09, 2016
Brenda
Nov 14, 2016
Traci Hall
Apr 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jennifer Champoux
Jody L. Norton
rated it it was ok
Aug 12, 2016
Traci Hall also writes books under the name Traci E. Hall

My name is Traci Hall and I love to write...sounds like the beginning step of a program!However, I am not sorry that I love to write, so I guess I'm in it for the long haul. Finger cramps, slumped back and numb feet from sitting all day aside, there is nothing I would rather do than tell stories. Hearing back from readers makes it all wort

By the Sea (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Ambrosia by the Sea
  • Karma by the Sea - A Read by the Sea Contemporary Yoga Romance Series
  • Puppy Love by the Sea (Volume 3)
  • Masquerade by the Sea
  • Festival by the Sea
  • Dancing by the Sea
  • Forever by the Sea — A Read by the Sea Wedding Romance Series
  • Blue Christmas by the Sea (By the Sea #9)
  • Returning Home by the Sea
  • Blossoms by the Sea - A Read by the Sea Valentine's Day Romantic Comedy Contemporary Romance Series