Start by marking “Goldie's Surrender (An Adult Fairy Tale)” as Want to Read:
Goldie's Surrender (An Adult Fairy Tale)

Goldie's Surrender (An Adult Fairy Tale)

The fairy tale is true...

Goldie Locks is very real, a young, over-indulged woman living in a bubble of her father’s wealth and influence. It is this Goldie who makes her way into the forest, losing her way and eventually seeking sanctuary in the small cottage she finds there. Little does Goldie know who really lives in the deep, dark woods, and what they will do when they
ebook
Published February 3rd 2018 by Stormy Night Publications

Cathy Jackson
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Goldie's Surrender! It was sweet, funny, touching, endearing, somewhat terrifying, and loving. This will be a definite read and re-read!

EXCERPT
"Are we spinning fairy tales now, Ethan?" I ask, my tone taunting him. "Are there big, bad monsters in the woods who want to eat me up?"
Goldie Locks, Goldie's Surrender

Spoiled Goldie Locks wanders into the home of three brothers who have an awesome secret. She eats their food, breaks their furniture, and sleeps in one of their beds.
Kathy Heare Watts
NOT EVERYTHING IS AS IT SEEMS

As a young girl, I grew up on Disney and fairytales. Knowing the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, this version will take a different spin, and is not a fairytale for children; this is one that is full of eroticism, punishment, bondage, explicit sex and ménage scenes. But it also has plenty of secrets, mystery, suspense, along with angst, attitude, brattiness, and dominance. Ms. Felicity Brrandon has created a page-turning adult fairy tale with four unique cha
Donna Louise
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

ByDonna Lon February 3, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
What a unique book this is,the author is a fabulous storyteller.
The book has it all,mystery,intrigue,fighting family members,
danger,great sex,punishments and a awesome love story.Do
fairytales really exists,after reading Goldie's Surrender I am
convinced that they do.The sexual undertones started early
and continued to the last page.Twenty year old Goldie Locks
is an extremely spoiled,willful young lady who is used to
getting her own way.After losing
Rose Howse
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Goldie takes a hike in the woods and gets lost just as a strong storm starts.
She finds a cabin and no one is there, so she eats what she finds simmering on the stove, then snuggles into a bed for a nap.
Logan, the oldest of three brothers and Ethan and the youngest brother Heath come upon Goldie sleeping in their cabin and the fun begins. Goldie is a spoiled rich girl who thinks she deserves the best of everything and all her wishes and needs were always given to her, all except love and affectio
Badh
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy Felicity Brandon's work. I really enjoy adult and perverted fairy tales. This is both, and it works super well. We all know the story of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, but do we know the real story? I think Felicity brought it to us.

Goldi is a spoiled rich girl. Daddy gave her things, but no boundaries, discipline, or time. When she gets warned away from the woods, her rebellious nature means she is going to go straight into the woods. When she gets lost, she finds a cottage and tak
SBee Reviews
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
~ Right where she belongs ~

Goldie is staying with her father at his newest property, and she decides she wants to explore the surrounding deep forest while waiting for her friends to show up. She soon finds herself lost, with no internet connection, hungry and so very tired. Luckily for her, Goldie happens upon a large cabin, which she enters and then avails herself of the food cooking on the stove followed by blissful sleep in a comfortable bed upstairs. When she awakens, however, it is to find
Laila Viking
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazing sexy read. Very well written story with great storyline and plot. It is very erotic. A fairytal with a very hot modern twist. The characters are well described and develops nicely. They are likeable and I had a great time reading this story. A story with twists that only makes it better and more captivating.
A book with lots of chemistry, passion and hot scenes.

It is written in multiple POV which gives the reader much more of the thoughts and feelings of the main characters. The epilogue
Margaret Corcoran
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this story. It's sweet and loving and caring. Goldie is sassy and defiant! With no self preservation! She needs boundaries! Three men live together in the woods! This is a well written and well described story. There are brilliant descriptions of the forest and the storm. The characters are well done and very human. The interaction between the characters is hot and sexy. I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book and I highly recommend it.
Suzanne Withers
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A hot steamy erotic modern retelling of the fairy tale Goldilocks and the Three Bears. The story is well written with great characters. There is discipline but as it is part of the story I really enjoyed reading the story and happily recommend it to others who like sexy erotic stories. This is my honest opinion of an advanced reader copy.
Chasity
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect adult version of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears! The characters were written perfectly and I was hooked from page one. Felicity Brandon hit it out of the park with this sweet, sassy and steamy story!
Anna
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this adult Fairy tale! you want to know what happens when Goldie grows up and finds herself lost in the forest? Then you definitely want to know about the three Alpha Brothers she wakes up too.
Renee
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good story. The characters were hard to like. The story line was good. A sexy retelling of the fairytale. The ending was good. I volunteered to read and review for SNP.
Pat
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The great character and storyline development had me glued to my kindle until the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Eliza Olsen
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is Golden 😉

WoW 🔥 Story! I enjoyed this from the first chapter. The author was able to give each character such depth that you seemed to know them. Logan as a strong alpha male , Ethan as the defiant middle brother and Heath as the peace keeper between them . Then along comes Goldie as the spoiled little rich girl who needed a strong man to show her what true love is , but she needed not just a strong alpha male but also one who could challenge her and one who could be gentle. With the
Vickie Brown
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I freaking love adult fairytales! This is one of the best I've read this year. Well written and draws you in from the start. This fairytale is off the charts HOT too! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Go ahead jump in, I think you'll like it. 😉😉😉
Saskia
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A retelling of the fairytale Goldilocks. In this retelling the three bears are shifter brothers who are not amused to find Goldie in their home, eating their food and sleeping in their bed. They decide she must be punished. And the story begins.

I loved how the three brothers all had an individual voice and their own relationship with Goldie. They didn't always agree on what was best which caused some tension.

There was more to Goldie than meets the eye. Spoilt, but also adventurous and a little s
Michelle Grybowski
Adored

I've always adored fair tails growing up and now as an adult I find I still do. The twist caught me just a bit. The beginning needs some editing but once you get past the first few chapters it's much better.
Vanessa Brooks
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this very adult take on Goldie Locks and the Three Bears. A spoiled and arrogant young woman meets her match and is tamed by three shape shifting men that she has annoyed in the past. A Lovely sexy escape story!
Angie Turner
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Maybe a "Furry Tale"

This was not the children's bedtime story we grew up on. This was spankily delicious hot. Well worth the read.
Princess Jasmine
Goldie's Surrender:

Loved this version of a childs fairty tail turned into an adults fairy tail. Very well written and quite the interesting way to change the tail.
Louise
I borrowed this through kindle unlimited as I wasn't sure how much I'd like the book. Well I discovered I liked it a LOT. The whole scenario is based on the fairy tale of Goldilocks and the Three Bears so let go of your 'real life' expectations and enjoy the ride.

Goldie is a spoilt but unloved young lady who gets lost in the woods and stumbles across a hidden cottage that is home to three brothers. The cottage is empty but cold, tired and hungry following a night in the forest, Goldie eats their
Louise
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018

Momreadstoomuch
I love the retelling of fairy tales

This was a cute redo of the fairy tale. Well paced and clever. Did I mention hot? It was smoldering and well written.
Ian D.
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Most entertaining updated and very adult version of a fairy tale

I was intrigued to read this as I’ve not dipped much into adult “reimaginings” of classic fairy tales, and the result kept me entertained from start to finish.

Goldie is a spoilt young lady, the daughter of a fabulously rich but distant father. The three brothers whose home she finds prove to be gorgeous, hunky in spades and have some specific ideas about behaviour. Hers in particular. And how they might encourage her to think about
Kathy Heare Watts
NOT EVERYTHING IS AS IT SEEMS

Shelly Wolf
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this book by Felicity Brandon,,, she writes a good book,,,, can't say I've been disappointed,,,, but I haven't read much of hers,,,,, yet,,,!!!

This revolves around the very rich and very bored Miss Locks whom is out sunning herself when she is screaming for the butler for another damn reason, but "Harry" as she calls him is always prepared for the onslot that she is telling at him for,,,, she tells him the things she desires, another smoothie and luckily he brought her h
Jennifer Turner
It was okay but I wouldn't spend money on it

I give this book two stars because although it was an okay read I was able to finish it I wasn't happy when I finished it. If it hadn't been for this being free since it was under kindle unlimited I wouldn't have purchased it. The book was a twist on the story of Goldie Locks and the Three Bears, I figured this would be an interesting read but it turned out to be a bunch of Goldie being a spoiled bratty rich girl and ending up with her backside being s
Pamela
Aug 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Repetitive

Overall the story was okay. Personally Goldie annoyed me. I get that she's a typical rich girl who pretty much does nothing but lounge around the pool soaking up sun, but when she's with the brothers she goes from hot to cold so much it's ridiculous. I understand her initial attitude towards them, particularly when they want her to do some sort of chore, but after awhile it didn't make sense for her to act that way. At least in my opinion.

I also felt the story was repetitive. Goldie do
Lisa Roberts
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is by far the best sexiest Fairy Tale ever. We have a super spoiled Goldie Locks that knows no difference in her sassy mouth and a Super strong Alpha to put her back in her place and teach her some manners and oh boy does Logan deliver along with his two brothers and I loved every delicious moment of it .I loved the characters and the whole story telling it was beyond what I expected and so much more along with secrets to protect, danger and a whole lot of decisions to decide on and making ...more
Virginia Gray
Not sure

I thought the name of the book was intriguing. As I read it, I was disappointed in the simplicity of the words and actions of the characters. It seemed to take a long time to get to the point of the story. I will reread it again soon, and maybe I will like it better the second time around.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • A Daddy For Christmas
  • Little Haven: An Ageplay Collection
  • His Girl, His Rules
  • The Velvet Chair (Velvet Lies #1, The Pony Tales #7)
  • Her Hollywood Daddy
  • Corrupted Desires
  • Hero to Obey (SEALs of Coronado 0.5)
  • Bound, Spanked and Loved: Fourteen Kinky Valentine's Day Stories
  • The Girl, the Doctor, and the Texas Ranger
  • My Dom (Boston Doms #1)
  • The Contract (The Boss's Pet, #1)
  • Her Marine Daddy (American Alphas, #1)
  • The Doctor's Pet
  • Yes, Doctor
  • Marked by the Alpha
  • The Marshal's Little Girl
Amazon Top 100 bestselling writer of BDSM, spanking erotic romance.

Find Felicity here:
Website: https://felicitybrandonwrites.com/
Newsletter sign-up (grab a FREE short story!) https://www.subscribepage.com/Felicit...
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Felicity-Brando...
Book Bub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/felic...
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/felicitybran...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Fel
“But it must be your choice little fawn. I will not make you stay under duress. I may be an animal, but I am not a monster."
Logan, Goldie's Surrender”
2 likes
“Are we spinning fairy tales now, Ethan?" I ask, my tone taunting him. "Are there big, bad monsters in the woods who want to eat me up?"
Goldie Locks, Goldie's Surrender”
1 likes