Start by marking “Loving in the Light” as Want to Read:
Loving in the Light

Loving in the Light

(Dating Trilogy #3)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  34 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
The Dating Trilogy concludes with Loving in the Light…

He came into her life when she least expected it. Stopping her from watching her life pass her by to loving every minute of it.

She got everything she didn’t know she wanted but now it’s all being threatened.

Now she’s left in a world of uncertainty with more questions than answers.

Loving in the Light is the third and fin
Published July 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Loving in the Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving in the Light

Zoe
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Absorbing, romantic, and a little mysterious!

Loving in the Light is a heartwarming tale that picks up right where Sinking in the Shadows left off taking us back into Tinley and Marek’s world where unease, uncertainty, and desperation hang heavily.

The writing is clear and precise. The characters are affable, supportive, and intriguing. And the engaging plot is a charming blend of friendship, drama, emotion, frustration, family, hope, love, parenthood, humour, and unconditional love.

Loving in the
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH INKSLINGER PR. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

When I was approached to read this trilogy, I knew nothing about the series or author. After reading the preceding books, as well as this final installment, I have to say that I don't think that this author's work is for me.

Once again,
Karen- My Own Bookshelves
Here we are again at the end of a duet/trilogy and I find myself unable to write a review for Book 1 (Dating In the Dark) and Book 2 (Sinking in the Shadows) without pulling Book 3 into the discussion.

Marek and Tinley pulled me in from Book 1. I loved the concept of how they met along with the enemies to lovers aspect of the storyline. Book 1 kept me engaged and entertained to plow onto Book 2 because cliffhanger. (More on that in a minute)

Books 2 & 3 delivered a bit more drama into the sto
Sofia Lazaridou
I wasn't a big fan of this book. I hated the pace and the weird way the story was told. I am used to stories that are told in the third person and this narrative just threw me off. I had forgotten that I wasn't a big fan of the series for this reason and I wanted to see what happened after the cliffhanger of the second book and in the end was disappointed. For one, at some point, I started thinking that Tinley would end up with another man and Marek would die because we spend a lot of time witho ...more
Amy
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this series! The entire concept was really intriguing. I loved seeing all of the characters come into themselves. I’m super curious to learn more about Anders and Giselle! Luna ended up being the cutest little girl ever! I adored her scenes!
Joy Novel Thoughts
Loving in the Light STRESSED ME OUT! It took a few paragraphs for me to FINALLY figure out what happened from the cliffhanger in Sinking in the Shadows. And once I found out what happened, I was still freaking out right along with Tinley!

So much happened in Loving in the Light that you will be gasping and grasping for the next morsel of information that everything will be fine and work out, but you will be sitting in suspense not know what will happen or how everything will play out!

I really enj
April
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
The third and final installment in this fun and endearing rom-com series. I truly have enjoyed getting to know Tinley and Marek and seeing Tinley mature into an adult and mother. While I was admittedly a bit confused at the beginning of the book and it took me several pages to piece together what was happening with Marek, that is really my only complaint. I just wish that part had been spelled out a bit so it was clear for the reader. Otherwise, this book was full of little giggles and laughs-th ...more
Shelby
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving in the Light seriously stressed me out hardcore! After Sinking in the Shadows left me hanging I couldn’t wait to see what the heck happened! After the first paragraph I knew I wasn’t going to put it down until I knew what the heck happened and if it was going to be a good ending and let just say I didn’t leave my room until I finished the book! If you haven’t started reading the books yet and you looking at all the reviews on each book before you decided if you want to start reading them ...more
Loralie
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book took me on an emotional rollercoaster. The last book made my heart stop, trying to figure out what was going to happen next. With each page I read of this story, I never could quite figure it out, but any previous questions I had were answered. I liked that Tinley grew up and found her strength in doing the things that she was scared of, especially when there werected others that needed her most. I also loved that she had her support team to lean on.
Clare
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review. This is the final installment in a trilogy. This was a perfect ending to what has been a really good trilogy. Tinley and Marek have finally found their HEA. I really liked how Tinley grew and changed with each new experience, and how she took charge when things got tough. I also really liked how her personality influenced Marek and Luna as well. This was the perfect way to cap off this fascinating trilogy.
FunUndertheCovers
Exciting and unpredictable conclusion to this delightful series. Alexandria Bishop takes you on an emotional roller coaster ride and brings you to a satisfying end. You must read this series, in order to truly appreciate the crazy course Marek and Tinley must traverse to get to their future all because of a love of sweets. Now what I really want is the recipe for Peach Bellini cupcakes and Unicorn cupcakes.
Carol Seymour
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sharon Betts
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This picks up from the big cliff hanger we were left with at the end of Sinking in the Shadows. I much preferred Tinley's more mature personality in this book - but that growth was all part of the story. Being British, I felt the disaster was an unlikely occurrence, and bugged me a little, but this is a fictional story. I enjoyed this overall, and found it hard to put down. I'm now interested in Giselle's story.
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog

Reviewed by: Clare M.
Astrid Rudloff
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily review an ARC.
This is the third book of the Dating series, the books should be read in order.
I really like the story, there are some interesting turns and Tinley is finally grown up and takes her life in her own hands. Luna is especially cute.
I liked the series and will definitely read any book about these families that will be written.
Once Upon A Romance  Blog
I really enjoyed this series. It took me on a wonderful ride and I was very sad to see it end. There were a lot of ups and downs but ultimately it had a wonderful happy ending. I cant wait to read more of Alexandrias work.

Arc was kindly given in exchange for an honest review.
Rachel
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an amazing finish to this series! I am in love with all of three books! Alexandria Bishop is a great author and I can't wait for more!!
Kemberlee Snelling
This was a cute story. They get their happy ever after. Truly enjoyed the book.
Megan | A Page to Turn
Full review coming Monday!
Pam Curran
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is very different love story with lots of surprises. Book two ended with a cliffhanger and when Loving in the Light starts there is no resolution to the ciffhanger instead the tension rises so much more. Having to deal with the unknown strengthens Tinley's character. She has to be Mom to Marek's daughter Luna while dealing with her pregnancy. She definitely becomes more "adult" even thinking of a future without Marek.

As always Tinley's sister Tara is there to give her support with great hu
Christina Reed
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was excited to finally read the conclusion to Tinley and Marek's story. I found the conclusion very satisfying, but the beginning of the story seemed somewhat difficult for me to believe. What held Marek from communicating seemed a little far fetched to me, but as the story progressed I was able to leave that behind. The story flowed well and was well written. I enjoyed the entire trilogy and will continue to read books by Alexandria Bishop.
Nocturnal Reads
Georgette
Jul 22, 2018
Léa
Jul 16, 2018
Born on a small southeastern island in Alaska and raised in southern Oregon, Alexandria Bishop is a PNW girl at heart. By day, she goes to battle with a tiny dictator aka her toddler and by night, she can be found typing ALL the words of her contemporary romance novels accompanied by a glass of wine or two ;)

When she’s not in mommy or author mode, she can be found drinking copious amounts of cold

Dating Trilogy (3 books)