Start by marking “Misadventures with a Professor (Misadventures, #15)” as Want to Read:
Misadventures with a Professor (Misadventures, #15)

Misadventures with a Professor (Misadventures, #15)

Zandy Lynch never planned on going to grad school a virgin. So when her professor father finds her a job abroad as a research assistant the summer before she starts her master’s program, she sees her chance. She’s got one night in London to lose her V-card to a Mr. Darcy lookalike before she has to join some ancient professor in the country.

Oliver Graeme is not looking
Published November 6th 2018 by Waterhouse Press

Start your review of Misadventures with a Professor (Misadventures, #15)
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
A perfect addiction the the Misadventures family!! It’s sexy, smart, well written, and kinky fun!
While fitting the mold of the series, the author’s distinct signature is still present! It was great quick read!

Full review closed to release....

For more of my reviews:
My Blog: Book Twins Reviews
Facebook Blog Page
Twitter

Bibi
Nov 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
If you like the naive heroine type who thinks she's not beautiful (when reality says otherwise), one who is so careless with her own safety that she willingly propositions a random stranger on the street (I'm pretty sure that's called prostitution solicitation ) and all because she MUST lose the dreaded V-card. Well, then, have at this book. I'm out. DNF @20%.
Sabrina
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

3.5 Stars

I'm a huge fan of Sierra Simone so I couldn't wait to start this book. Ms. Simone never fails to deliver a sensually heated tale and I knew this book would be provide the perfect amount of naughtiness. Which I was right about, but unfortunately soon after starting in on this adventure misadventure I lost some of that excitement.

Zandy as a heroine came off as very immature, naive, and just plain stupid in the beginning. Meeting a stranger on the street and
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Misadventures with a Professor by Sierra Simone
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Standalone

A whirlwind romance story between a professor and his research assistant.

MY THOUGHTS:
A kinky addition to the Misadventure Series Sierra Simone added a few spices to the mix with this one!

The heroine Zandy (Amanda) really put me off in the beginning, I didn’t like that she was so stupid and reckless throwing her virginity out there for anyone who’d take it, she came
Kayla Brunson
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
“You want me to teach you?
You want to be my little student? My little whore?”

Hot damn! This was the steamiest Misadventures book that I have read so far!!

Two people who both have a love for the written word? Um yes, please! I was obsessed from the very beginning and it didn’t take long for our characters to meet or for the steam to come off the Kindle!

Oliver was brooding, domineering, and downright sexy. I couldn’t wait to see what he would ask for next. Amanda was smart, eager, and willing
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
I forget in between her books just how talented Sierra Simone really is. This book is a perfect example of a seemingly simple storyline that gave me so much more than I was expecting.

It's beautifully written with language and imagery that made me feel like I was in the cottage by the river too. I have a serious girl crush on Zandy - the smart, sweet virgin scholar and Oliver, well Oliver is just about everything I love in a book boyfriend rolled into one. The filth level is perfect and the
SusanAHhh
A Gorgeously Written Variation of a Familiar Beloved Romantic Trope

“Good God, I’ve become my own Victorian morality narrative.” - Professor Graeme

I have so many ideas to share with you about this extraordinarily well-written story. One that you may think you can basically guess at the plot line. After all, the Dominant professor/naughty student trope is not an unfamiliar one to romance lovers especially lovers of the earthier, spicier…dare I say… kinkier shades of romance. I can even imagine
Isabella.R
5 Dominantly Kinky Stars

Misadventures with A Professor is my ideal read. It’s a story with dialogue I want to continuously reread, characters I found utterly appealing and chemistry that leapt off the pages.

Zandy Lynch is a soon to be graduate student, who has landed a research assistant role for Professor Graeme in the English country side.

Before commencing her new job, Zandy has a planned night out in London to rid herself of her pesky virginity, if only it would stop raining....

"I’m tired
Shayna
“I don’t know if I can ever forgive you for being so careless with yourself.”
“My body is my own to be careless with.”
“Not tonight, it isn’t. Tonight it’s mine.”

Deliciously dirty! Fantastically filthy! Oliver and Zandy set the pages ON FIRE!

Misadventures with a Professor by Sierra Simone is a SCORCHING HOT standalone novel in the Misadventures series. This passionate, banter-filled, sexy romance had me grinning, blushing, and swooning all over the damn place! When this author releases a new
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 stars

Sierra Simone has a way with her words that there isn't a book I read from her that I didn't love it a lot!!This is another fantastic read!

It was quick and sexy, exactly what I needed! With a sweet heroine and a broody hero to keep my interest and make me ach and swoon.

Oliver has to be the grumpiest I’ve ever encountered.
Well, not grumpy, exactly. Cold is a better word.
Glacial, even.
Unfeeling.
Stony.

Vanessa
3.5 Hot Professor Stars!

Ended up actually enjoying this one. Glad I picked it back up! HAWT kinky naughty professor sexy times here! ;)

—————————-
On hold @ 20%

Err, I don't know, I usually ADORE this author but this one is just not doing it for me. I get having to suspend reality to a certain extent but the author has to take us there in a somewhat believable way. To believe that this girl is a virgin at 22 years old and then just randomly decides to give her V-card to some stranger off the
G.
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5/5
I read Sierra Simone's naughty Catholic priest book previously and I ended up in the minority that didn't care for it much. However, I'm one of those readers (or suckers... depends on how one looks at it) that will give authors second and third chances. Also, I really thought this one looked like a short dirty and fun kind of read. And it really was till it went to the one obvious place I really didn't want for it to go to ((view spoiler)
Meggie
4.5 stars!!

“My body is my own to be careless with.”
“Not tonight, it isn’t,” he whispers. “Tonight it’s mine.”

This was a sweet, kinky, fun, fairly quick read that I enjoyed thoroughly. Sierra Simone can write the shit out of a sex scene, but she’s also just a great author. I always fly through her books, the prose beautiful and easy-to read and the stories heartfelt. This one is no exception- it’s sweet, serious when it needs to be but silly at times too, and filthy hot.

There’s no wet secret of
maggieandteddy
Well, Goodreads, thanks! my review was deleted.
I'm beyond pissed. You suck!
I don't think Sierra Simone should be punished for it.

+++++++++++++ Here's a shorter version of my review:
I really enjoyed this book. 1st person POV.
Zandy is a very young American grad student (library studies) in the UK. She wants to lose her V card.- she's 22 yrs old & wants to have her first sexual experience She approaches a stranger on the streets of London.
I was yelling at my kindle. NO!. Zandy, of course
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3 'Professor's pet' Stars!

An entertaining novella between reads! Very much focused on the "teacher's pet" kink and lots of sex between the couple. Sierra sure knows how to write that! I enjoyed this short story for what it is but I do wish the deepth of the characters was more developed as well as the love story and feelings between Oliver and Zandy. I liked it but it definitely is not my favorite work written by Sierra Simone.

Of course, if you want a kinky and sexy treat between a professor
The Book Bee
Nov 12, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF Review: 11%

I cannot believe I am DNF'ing a Sierra Simone book this early in the game. I can't. It's stupid, right? I recognize that completely, trust me. I figure many will say that I didn't give it enough time, and that's a fair assumption because I really didn't get far. But at this point, I need serious convincing to keep going and that is not the norm with her words for me. I have read many of her books and even though I haven't loved them all, something always kept me intrigued - made
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gahhh this book! I went from happy to pissed and right back to happy within the matter of minutes. To say this book pulled so many emotions from me would be a damn understatement, ugh!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Seeing a new release from Sierra Simone is a must read for me. This author has a way of hooking you in so deep that you forget everything and everyone around you until the last page and you suddenly realise it’s almost 1am and the whole day has flew past. That’s exactly
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: july-2019
Holy smokes! This one was hot, hot, hot. I didn't know what I was walking into but if you like light bdsm and spanking then yah this one is for you. There's a professor student kink to for the ones who like that trope ;)
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
I'm a huge fan of this author so I was ecstatic when I heard about this book. And she didn't disappoint. I was hooked from the very first page. It was fun, sweet and so very very steamy.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Misadventures with a Professor by Sierra Simone is book 17 in the Misadventures series. This is the story of Oliver Graeme and Zandy Lynch. I have read the previous books, but this is made to be a standalone book.
Zandy will be heading off to grad school but first her father has secured her a research assistant job for the summer abroad. Zandy doesn't want to start school out a a innocent so she thinks a quick one night in London will do the trick before moving on to Professor Graeme house for
Renee
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Hot damn, Misadventures with a Professor is the hottest yet Misadventures story! Hot, a little kinky and fun. And my favorite so far in this awesome Misadventures series.

Zandy's in London looking for some hot Mr. Darcy lookalike to rid her of her dreaded v-card before she starts her summer internship. When she slams into a particularly juicy looking prospect, she's all for it.
"I want it to be him. Him with his testy refusals. Him with his dark threats. Him with those hypnotic eyes that are
Katy
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Misadventures with a Professor is my first Misadventures book so I honestly had no idea what to expect. I am a big fan of Sierra Simone and have read all of her books so I knew writing well, just not the concept of misadventures. According to their website: (https://misadventures.com/about) "Misadventures is a romantic series comprised of standalone novels, each written or co-written by authors selectively chosen by Waterhouse’s founder, #1 New York Times bestselling romance author Meredith ...more
Katie
Jul 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook, july-2019
Normally teacher/student romances are a squick for me but I trust Sierra Simone with my life, and she did not disappoint! This is definitely a high 3 star, but there were some things I didn't like about it that can't quite push it over that hurdle into a 4 star.

Sierra Simone's writing is impeccable. She effortlessly sweeps you into a story and keeps you reading. I was hooked from the first page! The only reason I didn't finish this in one sitting is because I desperately needed to go to sleep. I
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
~Jess

Hot with a touch of taboo.

I mean it was kinda taboo, but Zandy's enthusiasm and poise made it hard to feel that what was going on was in any way "wrong." Zandy is spending her one night in a strange place as the last chance to lose something she no longer wants. Running into a stoic and handsome stranger just makes it all the more perfect timing. Except for this stranger at first is not interested in Zandy's plan but she is quite convincing. The next day Zandy is well on her way to spend
~Stéphanie's Journal~
I’ve never ever read a Misadventures book. And This being number 17, I have a lot to catch up because if all are as fun and sexy than this one was I already know I’m gonna have the BEST time!!

Sierra Simone is a gifted author who can write about anything and make it works. A virgin meeting a virtual stranger, having sex a few hours after they met? Not a problem? Same virgin doing kinky things with a professor? Not a problem... at all!

Misadventures with a Professor was a novella and I’m always
Beneath The Covers Blog
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads, sonal, arcs
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Jessica Alcazar
Delicious Filthy Kinky Delight

I could read about Oliver and Zandy forever!

Sometimes, you just need a quick read to satisfy all your filthy little fantasies …. Well, here it in all its glory! Go forth and enjoy :)

Did I mention this little gem jumped to one of my #2018TopReads AND I do believe it might just be my favorite now of all the Misadventures I've read! .... ya'll need to be #oneclicking immediately!

Butthisbook
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
Sadly, this book wasn't for me. I was rather bored with it, but it did have Sierra Simone's signature kinky scenes that I love. I couldn't get enough of those!!

But don't let my review deter you from giving this one a try. It may be your next favorite read.

• Misadventures on the Rebound (Misadventures, #16)
  • Misadventures with a Country Boy (Misadventures, #17)
  • Misadventures with a Manny (Misadventures, #14)
  • Misadventures with a Speed Demon (Misadventures, #13)
  • Misadventures with My Ex (Misadventures, #21)
  • Misadventures in a Threesome
  • Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend #19
  • Misadventures with a Rock Star (Misadventures, #12)
  • Misadventures with My Roommate (Misadventures, #9)
  • Misadventures of a Valedictorian (Misadventures, #7)
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #11)
  • Misadventures of a Rookie (Misadventures, #10)
  • Misadventures on the Night Shift (Misadventures, #5)
  • Misadventures at City Hall
  • Misadventures of a College Girl (Misadventures, #8)
  • Misadventures with a Twin
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Misadventures of a Backup Bride (Misadventures, #2)
“You want me to teach you?” he rasps, moving between my legs again. “You want to be my little student? My little whore?” 1 likes
“I spanked a virgin. Oh God.” 0 likes