Start by marking “Misadventures on the Rebound (Misadventures, #18)” as Want to Read:
Misadventures on the Rebound (Misadventures, #18)

Misadventures on the Rebound

(Misadventures #16)

***MISADVENTURES ARE STANDALONE ROMANCES THAT CAN BE READ IN ANY ORDER***

After getting canned from her dream job this morning and played in spectacular fashion by her boyfriend this afternoon, Savannah “Savvy” Valentine is having a truly awful day. Which is why she’s currently drowning her sorrows in whiskey and self-pity in a shabby bar along the route to Las Vegas.

In lig
Published November 20th 2018 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about Misadventures on the Rebound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Misadventures on the Rebound

Lauren Rowe
Aug 09, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Misadventures on the Rebound is LIVE!!!!!

For Release Week ONLY you can 1click your copy for just $2.99 -->

GENRE: Contemporary Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Standalone but book 18 in the Misadventures series

MY THOUGHTS:
This is the story of Aiden and Savannah 'Savvy'. I have to say this is not one of my favourites of the Misadventure Series I was really engrossed in the story until about half way point when the story got lost for me. Everything became a little to Ocean’s Eleven and that’s not my cup of tea which was such a shame as I real
Natalie The Biblioholic
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Or does it?

Savannah "Savvy" Valentine has had a craptastic day. Not only has she lost her job, but she's found out that her boyfriend is a cheating dung beetle. Desperate to escape her woes for a moment, especially since she now has to attend her high school reunion without her hot piece of arm candy, she finds a hole-in-the-wall bar to try to drown her sorrows. A chance encounter with the hottest man she's ever met leads to a night to beat all nights - a r
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Holy hotness Batman!! This was a scorcher!

This fun series of super sexy books have really been a hit with me. This is my third book in the series from this author and I’ve loved them all immensely, including this one. Lauren Rowe is a sure bet!

Here’s the breakdown:
When Savannah Valentine hits a rough patch in her personal life, it doesn’t just rain, it pours. Facing maybe obstacles, she decides to live it up a little while visiting Las Vegas for her high school reunion. On the way to her adven
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
So good!!

I had so much fun reading this book. I love Lauren Rowe's books and this one wasn't an exception. Lauren is one of my favorite authors so I was pretty excited to read this story and it didn't disappoint.

The chemistry between Aiden and Savvy was off the charts! Since the moment they meet sparks fly. They are both pretty likable characters so I was rooting for them from the start. I just had so much fun reading their story.

I highly recommend this book if you are looking for a low angs
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭

description

OMG, I had so much fun reading this book! Lauren Rowe is absolutely one of my unicorn authors so I’m pretty sure I’d read her shopping list with pleasure as well, and she never lets me me down! Each and every time I open her books with a little voice whispering ’You’re going to have the time of your life with this pretty.’ And this little voice is always right. Like it was this time too.

After a few lines, I was a goner, right up until the very end. These characters, this whole story, Lauren’s un
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God. LAUREN! This book, Christ! It was everything.

I’m so happy to have had the honour of reading this book because I’m so overwhelmed with the feels right now I just can’t handle it.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I actually can’t even gather all my thoughts together right now it’s literally taking me forever to finish writing this review.

Savvy and Aiden are EVERYTHING. They’re complete opposites and it just goes to show with them that opposites really do attract because
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
****AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 perfect couple who are relationship goals CROWNS

Lauren Rowe has quickly become one of my favorite authors. Her quirky Morgan Brothers Series made me such a fan of her work, so I was excited to read a book outside of this world. Not surprisingly, her knack for writing the most lovable characters extended outside of the Morgan Brothers to Savvy and Aiden.

The best part of this book is the characters and the chemistry between these two. Everything from the dialo
Lauren R.
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Misadventures on the Rebound by Lauren Rowe is LIVE & only $2.99 release week!

1click your copy today -->

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2Fnkb9g
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2z6uzMP
Nook: http://bit.ly/2GfSGhT
iBooks: https://apple.co/2DYit9V
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2GhN3zD
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2GoADSn

🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒  🍒   🍒   🍒 🍒   🍒 🍒

I’m on a rebound of swoons!

Seriously my 🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒 cashed into Huge winnings with this book!

Author Lauren Rowe does it agai
A little birdie told me...
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lauren Rowe makes a cute story here.

What happens when the rebound boy is the perfect guy up to his armpits in a situation he can't avoid? A sweet, romantic, adventurous, wacky good time with a rockin' heroine who kicks a little butt in the process. And who doesn't love a guy who can rock, both in the bedroom and outside of it?

It's classic Rowe with great dialogue and a bit of intrigue. Lots of schmexy goodness, and a little reunion in-your-face that we probably all wish we could get.
Kimmy (Sinfully Snarky Reviews)
5 Sinfully Rebound Stars!!

Hmmmm... where to start with this review...Misadventures on the Rebound was a total HOT read! Lauren Rowe hasn't let me down yet.  Every Misadventures book she writes I just love it a little more than the last.

Savvy  is having the day from hell. First she is fired from her job with no warning and while out for a hike to clear her head she discovers her boyfriend cheating on her. What do you do after having this type?  You road trip to Vegas for your high school reunio
Escape into a Booksite
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
*4 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

"What I've got something against is you - or anyone - settling for being with someone when you feel zero chemistry."

This was a fun and easy read from Ms Rowe. Savvy and Aiden were really fun characters, from the moment they meet in that little old bar. And that quote I've shown above? That was the moment I fell for Aiden. Right at the start of the book.

These two have crazy chemistry, and an even crazier story that unfolds as
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
This story took an unexpected direction. But that certainly wasn't a bad thing. I never felt like I knew what way the story was going to go next. I never knew what the characters were going to do or say. All of that made for quite the misadventure story. Lauren Rowe has become an author I can count on to give me a good story and Misadventures on the Rebound was no exception.

Savvy was funny and sassy and passionate. She felt things deeply and sometimes quickly but she was a good person and had s
Michelle
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Lauren Rowe and I love the misadventur series so I was majorly excited to get my hands on Lauren’s latest misadventures book and wow, it was totally worth the wait!
I loved the story line and how it was different to most story lines I’ve read recently. I was hooked from chapter one.
My fav thing about the book?...the characters! You will not want to put this book down because you will want to know more about the characters, they make the story. Savvy is great, she is street smart, super n
Helen Veach
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the Misadventure Series! And I love Lauren Rowe! With that combination, you can't go wrong! This story was great! It had all the feels and left you wishing you'd lost your job, caught your boyfriend cheating, took off to Vegas, and ended the day meeting a hot guy in a dive bar on the way! Just when you think it get get stickier, it does. Love the suspense! You won't regret this purchase!
Sofia Lazaridou
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After misadventures on the night shift, I said that I wouldn't read another book written by Lauren Rowe, but as you can see, here I am! And as much as I hated the first book, I loved this one. Thankfully no third parties were involved and I could happily read MONR. The thing that I loved the most about this book was Aiden's song. He melted my heart with that song. It was the highlight of the story. Savvy and Aiden face a lot of obstacles in their journey. I would call half of the things they did ...more
V Nerd
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Savvy Stars

I really enjoyed this one, it was fun filled with lots of smexy goodness, my idea of a great book 😇

Aiden and Savvy were just lovely together and I'm glad she finally got a man to treat her right.

The story is one of Love, Loss, and some mind boggling mathematics!

A great read, thank you to the Author for my ARC copy
Big Joe  Rossi
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have loved Lauren Rowe and her books since her 1st release, The Club. She just gets better and better with each book. Misadventures on the Rebound is no different. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!!!

This story starts with our heroine, Savvy, having a really bad day. She is fired from her dream job when she goes to think things through she discovers even more heart break. Now she is on her way to Vegas, her hometown for a school reunion, except she's made a stop at a dingy bar, to drink her troubles away for at least o
Curlyhairlass19
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lauren Rowe does it again! I’m always learning new phrases and lingo from her too!! This one will stay with me forever, “My give-a-shitter done broke, that’s all.” EPIC!! Savvy and Aiden are so perfect. I love their love, sexy passion, and the humor!! Aiden turned our inexperienced girl into a freak. Lauren Rowe can write an alpha male. Yasss!
Kristene Skaggs
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The thing I love about Misadventures on the Rebound is it’s sweet, smart and totally HOT!! I absolutely loved Savvy who isn’t savvy and Aiden who isn’t ugly. The chemistry between them was off the charts. Fantastic quick read. Favorite saying “My give-a-shitter done broke”
Sue
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My new favorite Misadventure right here! Lauren Rowe knocked this out of the park. Once I started, I couldn’t put it down until the end. Savvy is amazing, loved her. And Aiden, wow. Fantastic book, I absolutely loved it!
Bree Lauren
To be completely honest, I didn’t really know much about this book before I got it. I knew it was in the works, but I also knew that if I read the synopsis before it came out, I’d become ridiculously impatient for its release… so I just added it to my TBR and tried to forget about it until release day to save myself from suffering.

That is, until Shameless Book Con came around where I saw Lauren in person and couldn’t help gushing about how much I love all her books and she surprised me by giving
Donna Wright
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is brilliant, a genius story that makes you think that even on your worse and darkest days there is always light at the end of a spiraling tunnel. This book starts off with one huge disappointment after another. And just when the world seems bleak and you're at a loss a sexy stranger comes walking into your life.

This book is a road trip and romance like you haven't read before. I laughed so much reading this book but in saying that I found my heart real heavy at points in this book as
Casey ~BookObsessionConfessions~
4.5 Stars

Ahhhh this book! It was so sweet and funny and sexy and melted my freaking heart!

Aiden, can I be your Savvy? Please?

description

Lauren Rowe has a knack for writing such fresh and fun characters and I absolutely adored Savvy and Aiden in this book! There was so much more than meets the eye with these two and I loved Savvy’s misadventures on a rebound.

Aiden was hot, sexy, sweet and a reformed con artist. My poor heart just broke for him. He was such a gentleman to his core but he was dealt a shitty h
Mette
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Electrisity in book form, that is what this story is.

Savvy (can we just take a minute to appreciate that name) and Aiden's chemistry jumps off the pages, and not only in the sack.
As usual and much appreciated Lauren Rowe creates a story that is not only HOT in the extreme, but does it by writing dialogue like nobody else. With her distinct voice and rythm she makes you fall in love within the first couple of sentences and the world melts away.

Another on-sitting-read for me...
Franci Neill
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Savvy Who Isn’t Savvy Stars!!!

This is yet another winner from Ms. Rowe. I loved everything about Savvy and Aiden’s story. The way the book started I wasn’t really sure where she was going with it, but very quickly we find out and let me tell you, Savannah Valentine or Savvy as she prefers to be called, is a woman that has had some bad luck both in love and work. Having said that, Ms. Rowe definitely had me laughing while at the same time my heart hurt a little bit for our heroine.

But what’s
Jacquie
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 "Savvy-Who-Isn't-Savvy" Stars!

This funny, sweet, sexy-as-all-get-out story of love gone wrong and overcoming adversity (in whichever form it takes) had me laughing, swooning and fanning myself at various times. The banter and Lauren Rowe's signature writing style hooked me from the start, giving me everything I have come to expect from her.

Savvy and Aiden are VERY different, one might go so far as to say they are "opposites" who have come together in "the perfect storm" of circumstances for ea
Linda Dunn
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wagering on Love

Lauren Rowe you are my hero. I was so excited to finally read another one of your Misadventure stories. Savvy Valentine's character is so down to earth and I am in awe of how she is so smart, courageous and goes after what she wants. I wish I had her fearless, daring and bold personality.

Aiden is her fresh start. He is a gorgeous man on a motorcycle and has a questionable past. He has many layers and Savvy wants to pick through them one by one. After Savvy gets sucker punched wi
Sarah Kirk
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book will suck you in and not let you go until the very end. This story takes you through heartbreak, lust, and ultimately love. The couple's adventure makes this book a true page turner.

I couldn't put this book down. I found myself not wanting to go to work, just so I could read more about Savvy and Aiden. He is strong, dark, mysterious, and a complete panty-melter. Savvy is the girl that we have all been at some point. She has to find herself and in the process of becoming her best self
Jess F Hey Girl HEA
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When this story drops on your Kindle, be prepared to drop everything and read. That's what I did.

Misadventures on the Rebound is a funny, smart, and sexy opposites attract story, where the mysterious stranger meets the nerdy girl. Throw in a trip to Vegas, some smart girl quirkiness, and some shenanigans, you are sure to fall in love with this couple and this story.

This author has a way with her stories that make you feel happy. This story is no different. It's light without being fluffy, off t
USA Today and internationally bestselling author Lauren Rowe lives in San Diego, California, where, in addition to writing books, she performs with her dance/party band at events all over Southern California, writes songs, takes embarrassing snapshots of her ever-patient Boston terrier, Buster, spends time with her wonderful family, and narrates audiobooks. Much to Lauren’s thrill, her books have ...more

Misadventures (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #1)
  • Misadventures of a Backup Bride (Misadventures, #2)
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Misadventures of a Virgin  (Misadventures, #4)
  • Misadventures on the Night Shift (Misadventures, #5)
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Misadventures of a Valedictorian (Misadventures, #8)
  • Misadventures of a College Girl (Misadventures, #9)
  • Misadventures with My Roommate (Misadventures, #10)
  • Misadventures of a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)