Start by marking “Sage (The Sentinel Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sage (The Sentinel Trilogy, #3)

Sage

(The Sentinel Trilogy #3)

Leading an army of thieves is lucrative when you can see the future. But Tera didn’t foresee being plunged back into the physical realm, where solar flares have charred civilization beyond recognition.

Aleah didn’t think she was a slave, but they’re fighting over her in the arena. And in a city ruled by elementals, breaking out is as impossible as breaking in.

When Joshua’
Published March 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Sage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sage

Start your review of Sage (The Sentinel Trilogy, #3)
Deborah O'Carroll
Originally posted on my book blog for the blog tour, here: It’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel snarky (Sage by Jamie Foley: Blog Tour + Giveaway + Review!)

It’s really hard to review the final book in a trilogy without spoilers, as I’ve mentioned before; try “almost impossible” with this one! O_O My word. But I’ll do my best. It just may be slightly vague...

THIS BOOK WAS SO GOOD THOUGH. I’m always nervous coming into the final book in a series, because WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN TO MY
Abigayle Claire
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: edited
I'm pretty sure the 3rd book in a trilogy has never been my favorite but this one was my FAVORITE! All the characters, relationships, "history," different realms, and HELLO plot twists. Just when I think I know where things are heading somebody is betraying somebody or has an ulterior motive that somehow passes under the radar of mind readers and 3 POVs. The plot never lagged at all or got too political (which is often what I find with book 3/3). It was just ... epic. I really loved all the para ...more
Laurie Lucking
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I had a feeling this series conclusion would be totally epic, but Foley still managed to surpass my high expectations. I started out a bit confused in the opening scenes, but once I got into the story I was all in. Plot twists, intense action, hilarious dialogue, romance that made me giddy, characters that jump off the page - these are the things I now anticipate from Foley's books, and Sage brought them all! So many scenes made me laugh, a few made me cry, some had me grinning from ear to ...more
R.J. Metcalf
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I devoured this book, barely able to put it down for sake of family, dinner and life. (Put dinner in the crock pot before you start reading)

This ending book is fast paced, with unexpected twists and turns, superb battles, sprinkles of romance, witty dialogue and an extremely satisfying conclusion. The few times I had to put down the book left me antsy to return to it, wanting to dive back in. And watching the characters grow and change in this was an absolute delight. I sincerely laughed aloud a
LuEllen

Published - March '18
Publisher - Fayette Press
Pages - 386
ASIN - B0789PX7BQ

Sage is the third book in The Sentinal Trilogy by author Jamie Foley.
Tera is charged with leading the army, with the ability to see into the future being a high advantage, Tera didn't foresee being thrown into the physical realm though. With a city at war, Aleah soon learns she's not a free as she thought she was. Who can survive this war?

I was invited to join Jamie Foleys
Roy Goodwin
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The trilogy was a great read with some very good characters. Thoroughly enjoyed all three books. I do wish the ending was a little stronger. It seemed a little to quick and to the point. I am looking forward to reading more books from J Foley.
Jessica
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
More surprises!

Wow! I don't know how I keep bring surprised but the plot is clever and engaging. The main story arch seems resolved but I'm happy to see a book 4. I'm interested to see what it tackles.
Yvonne Bach
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can’t wait for the sequel!!!!

Love the characters, the talents, the cities.... one on a rams back——what imagination this writer has.... can’t wait for the next book!!!
Kalyn Barrick
Apr 11, 2018
Kristen
Jun 25, 2018
SD
rated it did not like it
Mar 23, 2020
Whitney McCrillis
Sep 07, 2019
Cátia
Jun 27, 2018

• The Queen's Crown (Court of Midnight and Deception #3)
  • Of Goblins and Gold (Of Goblin Kings, #1)
  • Awakening (Histories of Drakmoor #1)
  • Voodoo Priest (Blaire Thorne #2)
  • Darkblood Prison: Demon On A Dime (Supernatural Prison Squad Series, #1)
  • Salvation (Blaire Thorne #4)
  • Darkblood Prison: Demon At Large (Supernatural Prison Squad Series, #3)
  • Darkblood Prison: Demon Double-Agent (Supernatural Prison Squad Series, #2)
  • Tangled Fae: The Complete Series
  • Into Vushaar (Histories of Drakmoor Book 2)
  • The Tracker's Mate (Mate Tracker, #1)
  • Archmagister
  • Home Sweet Home (Histories of Drakmoor Book 4)
  • It Ain't Over... (Cole & Srexx #1)
  • ...Till It's Over! (Cole & Srexx #2)
  • Haven Ascendant (Cole & Srexx #3)
  • Of Heart and Wings
  • Bound in Fire (Dragon King #2)
Jamie loves strategy games, home-grown berries, and Texas winters. She's terrified of plot holes and red wasps.

Her husband is her manly cowboy astronaut muse. They live between Austin and the cattle ranch, where their hyperactive spawnling and wolfpack can run free.

The Sentinel Trilogy (4 books)
  • Sentinel (The Sentinel Trilogy, #1)
  • Arbiter (The Sentinel Trilogy, #2)
  • Vanguard: Prequel to The Sentinel Trilogy