Start by marking “Puppy Love by the Sea (Volume 3)” as Want to Read:
Puppy Love by the Sea (Volume 3)

Puppy Love by the Sea

(By the Sea #3)

An alternate cover edition can be found here.

Sarah Murphy champions the underdog in her shelter by the sea, fighting against designer puppy mills and greedy breeders. Franco de Silva is a wealthy single dad looking for a place to heal. He invests in a puppy store, which comes with Sarah, a blonde animal control officer hell bent on shutting him down. Sarah sees suave and e
Published May 10th 2015 by Kendelle Press

To ask other readers questions about Puppy Love by the Sea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Puppy Love by the Sea

Lynn Lim
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have you ever started a book and within the first few pages, it was a winner. Puppy Love by the Sea by Traci Hall was one of those books for me. Choosy Bookworm introduced me to this book, and all I can say is THANK YOU! Ms. Hall is a new author to me, and this book will keep me coming back. I absolutely loved it.
It is a phenomenal book of love, between a father and his daughter, between a woman and her pets, all rescues, and of course between Sarah and Franco. Franco de Silva reopened the pet s
Debby Grahl
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed Puppy Love By The Sea! Traci Hall weaves a story of romance, the love of animals and, as she likes to say, a happy ending. I highly recommend this feel-good book.
Linda Walters
Charming, flirty story. Franco and Sarah got off to a rough start; adversaries and hostile after a misunderstanding of sorts. She had just outsed a puppy mill type business after a six month fight. When Franco bought the space and opened up a designer dog business, she thought he was just more of the same. Not a good way to start; looking for trouble and issuing a citation right off the bat. Franco was gorgeous, rich and hot; all things that made Sarah distrust him even more. Now his daughter, B ...more
Danielle
Jun 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

So to be honest I would have definitely paid for this book just from reading the summary because it drew me in with all my favorite things from and I was not disappointed!

This is a romantic story of an independent women with a strong passion for pets and helping save those that have been mistreated or just homeless.As if that wasn't good enough she also rescues Pit bull mixed breeds, also close to my heart as I also adopted my
BookSnuggle
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book for an honest review. "Puppy Love by the Sea" is a really cute, sweet, and fun book. If you love animals, romance, family, and a community that pulls together this book is for you. A great read for the beach or when you need to escape for a while. Traci Hall does a great job of pulling you into the story. I really enjoyed this book. I look forward to reading other books by Traci Hall.
Julia
Nov 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a cute little book. This was a fast read, it only took me a couple of hours. I started reading this late at night, and stayed up until I finished it.

The two protagonists in this story both work with animals. Sarah owns an animal rescue company, and Franco owns a pet store. The two are at odds in the beginning of the book, but soon they start to fall in love. This is a great book for animal lovers, and there is also a nice romance story.
Dotty
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book for free in return for a honest review. This book is wonderful. You have your main characters fighting an attraction. They come together to attempt to save an animal shelter. Get the book read it see what happens.
Mary
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great story. I truly loved the characters. Franco seems to be the perfect fit to the independent Sarah. Franco's daughter Bella is cute and funny. I found the book a pet relayed romance.
Marilyn
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

this is a story that is one that makes pet lover's happy .the people in the book make you want a happy ending
Victoria Halphen
I love a happy ending

This was a very sweet read. I am recovering from surgery and it helped me pass the time. I will definitely read more by this author.
Barbara
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. It has romance and the animals are part of the story not just a character that you hear about once. My strong woman is here and ready to show anyone that she means business. There is an adorable character in this book and I don’t mean the child or the animals. Although the animals come in second for me.
Phylis Carpenter
Being an animal lover I think this was an awesome book by Traci Hall. I really enjoyed this book. Sarah is trying to take care of the animals that need to be taken care. She is a very caring young lady who has the biggest of hearts.

Sarah is a very independent woman and likes to do things her way without getting help from anyone else She is trying to run a no kill shelter for pets of all types. She tries to find them homes. She is in fear of losing her business because she needs a new roof and ca
Christine Lowe
Oct 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Puppy Love

If you want an easy read for a lazy afternoon, this is it. If you enjoy animal rescue stories, even better. Sarah has a heart for animals in need. She started out at an early age when she found a stray dog. She searched for its owner but didn't find them in time to save the dog from euthanasia.

Sarah is now an adult with her own rescue and is having trouble making ends meet. Enter Franco de Silva who is opening a new dog store in the very same place she managed to close down for selling
Sandra
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You know a romance is always going to have a happy ending but getting there can be bumpy, This book had some wonderful bumps along the road - misconceptions about each other was just the start. But with puppies, kittens and an adorable little girl in the mix it was a wonderful trip. I really enjoyed that true emotional interaction between the main characters was what drove this book forward.

"I received a free copy of the book in exchange for an honest review."
Gina Smith
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lucille is working at the church when the body of her brother-in-law slides out of the confessional and lands in her path. First her daughter's boyfriend is arrested, and then someone even closer to her. Lucille starts to investigate the crime on her own and what she uncovers is that people have been keeping a lot of secret. Can she get down to the bottom of what really happened? An interesting mystery.
* I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Jacqueline
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A funny fast paste love story about a couple who start off disliking one another due to a mistaken opinion and end up realising that pride is a poor bedfellow.
Anne-Kathrine
Such a cute book. I didn't realize it was the 3rd book in the series, so I have gotten the 1st and 2nd books so I can read them next :)
Ashley Laffitte
Vicki
Oct 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Traci Hall also writes books under the name Traci E. Hall

My name is Traci Hall and I love to write...sounds like the beginning step of a program!However, I am not sorry that I love to write, so I guess I'm in it for the long haul. Finger cramps, slumped back and numb feet from sitting all day aside, there is nothing I would rather do than tell stories. Hearing back from readers makes it all wort

By the Sea (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Ambrosia by the Sea
  • Karma by the Sea - A Read by the Sea Contemporary Yoga Romance Series
  • Masquerade by the Sea
  • Holiday by the Sea
  • Festival by the Sea
  • Dancing by the Sea
  • Forever by the Sea — A Read by the Sea Wedding Romance Series
  • Blue Christmas by the Sea (By the Sea #9)
  • Returning Home by the Sea
  • Blossoms by the Sea - A Read by the Sea Valentine's Day Romantic Comedy Contemporary Romance Series