Start by marking “Reckless (Enemies To Lovers #2)” as Want to Read:
Reckless (Enemies To Lovers #2)

Reckless

(Enemies to Lovers #2)

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  905 Ratings  ·  176 Reviews
Previous cover edition for ASIN B0798J91S9
For alternate cover edition go here

I was in love with the boy. I’m obsessed with the man.

Logan is my older brother’s best friend.

My teenage years were spent dreaming about our future together.

He taught me how to kiss. He stayed up late with me while I studied. He escorted me to the prom.

But he is one of the Screw Crew and they
Published January 23rd 2018 by MA Horst

To ask other readers questions about Reckless, please sign up.
Michelle Horst Reckless is releasing Jan 25th, with the rest to follow from Feb - July 2018

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

RECKLESS: Is the second book in the ‘Enemies to Lovers’ series by Michelle Horst
But can be read as a standalone novel but I suggest you read the previous book as it has carry over characters. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ This is Logan and Mia Daniel's story.

As far back as Mia can remember she’s always had a crush on Logan her brothers best friend but always kept it buried within fully thinking that he didn't feel th
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is book two in the Enemies to Lovers series. Each book can be read as a standalone. I’ve read book one and loved it. I loved Reckless even more. I recommend you read Heartless first as it’s a great series.

Reckless is Mia and Logan’s story. A teenage crush. A first kiss. Memories. Mia loved Logan. Logan leaves and Mia moves on, going to college. Mia loses communication with her brother Rhett and Logan. That is until she goes to New York. You need to read the story to find out more.

Fantastic
Jan
Reckless was more than I expected.

The series title is enemies to lovers but what you get is a teenage crush to an adult love story and a brothers best friend romance in one delicious package.

I also expected a bad boy but Logan's bad boy college years are long gone, it has for all of them, if you haven't read the first book in the series, it gives you a better idea of how this group of 5 boys were a hot commodity with the girls, the popular guys in college that all The girls wanted and they ear
EpicRomanceReviews
Feb 09, 2018 rated it liked it
⭐)
.•.•⭐) .•⭐')
(.• (.•`
❤~🌟~❤3 Crewalicous Stars! ❤~🌟~❤

“He was the one I spent nights dreaming about, and days drooling over.”

I love me a best friend's little sister tale, and RECKLESS by Michelle Horst, book two in her wildly addictive Enemies to Lovers series, was packed with heat and drama galore!

THE STORY:
This is a spoiler free review so no juicy plot details will be divulged but will say I love, love, LOVE the Screw Crew, a group of lifelong friends who may not all be connected by blood bu
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars to Reckless book two in the Enemies To Lovers series by author Michelle Heard (Horst).

Even more intense and angsty than the previous book in this series, Reckless had my heart beating erratically and my stomach full of butterflies. Not the good kind of butterflies. More like there was a hornet's nest inside my stomach. This book wrecked me. Oh. My. God! Sadly I can't even tell you why. That would be spoiling this fantastic book for you and I won't do that. While some of the plot is predi
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I am always super excited to start a Michelle Horst book as she has such an exceptional ability to combine a great story with alpha heroes. I did really enjoy Mia and Logan but did feel however that this story was a bit of a mixed bag for me.

Reckless is the second book in the Enemies to Lovers series and is a complete standalone. It continues the story of the "Screw Crew" and is a good follow-up to book one. It was a great brother's bestfriend type of story with hot chemistry and sweet moments a
Teresa Lara
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
loved Mia and Logan second chance forbidden love.More plz I don't leave me hanging. Sweet loving heartbreaking intriguing
Irma
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5
“I love listening to your heart beat. I like to think it’s the rhythm of our love.”

This is book two in the Enemies to Lovers series and my first one by Michelle. I think this is a fantastic read with a brilliant storyline and great twists and turns.
I would've loved more drama, but that's just me.

description
Booklover
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
im really in the minority here, but i just didnt like the book. The only thing i liked was the part about marcus. Everything felt rushed and there was barely any character development in the story.
April Symes

This is book two in the Enemies to Lovers series. Each book can be read as a standalone in the series. I do highly recommend that you read book 1- Heartless first as it’s a great introduction to this series.

Reckless is Mia and Logan’s story. It continues the story of the "Screw Crew" and is a good follow-up to book one. Mia always remembers her first kiss, when Logan taught her to kiss and though Mia has always loved Logan- her older brother’s best friend. Mia thinks Logan saw her as Rhett’s lit
Ruby Ap.
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work recently and liked it :)
This is second book in the Enemies to Lovers series and I liked it :) I've been waiting for Logan and Mia's story since reading, Heartless, and catching a few glimpses into their story line and Michelle Horst didn't disappoint ;)

Reckless starts as a teenage crush, a first kiss, loving someone unattainable, and then that someone (Logan) and having no choice but to accept and move on (Mia). Mia has loved Logan for so long and its deeply hurt by him, her brother and lifelong friends, Carter, Jaxson
Serena Worker
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mia always remembers her first kiss, when Logan taught her to kiss, although Mia has always loved Logan, she thinks he always saw her as Rhett’s little sister and didn’t feel the same chemistry she did.
When the boys all moved to New York after trying to contact them with no luck, Mia decides that she can make it on her own, with the support of her friend Josie.
Deciding to move to New York, even though she’s not talking to her brother, she surprised when she sees him in bar, and even more surpri
JoAnna G
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is not the first time I have read this author and it won't be the last. This is book two in the series Enemies To Lovers. This book is angsty at times and has some twists that I didn't see coming. There was a gambit of emotions with this book. I read the first book and I am always wary that we won't get everything we fell in love with form the first and through the series. There is no need to worry you get and then some. The Screw Crew is back and this time it leaves some heart fail for som ...more
Janice Somers
OMG this one is so a mixture of emotions that by the end it I became a crying mess. I read this in a few hours. I couldn't put it down I had to know how it ended.
This was the second book in the series and it's about Mia and Logan, but the whole group is involved in the story of course. Mia is left behind to go to college and live in Mia and Rhett, Mia's brother, childhood home. The group leaving was Rhett, Logan, his twin Jaxson, Carter and Marcus. They were headed to NYC.
Mia entered college an
Em Dorsey ~ Two Darlin Dolls and a Book Review ~
“My insides are quivering with nerves and I can feel my hands shaking. My heart is beating so loudly it’s all I can hear.”

This is a story about loving your brother’s best friend and reuniting with the one who got away. Its the second book in the Enemies to Lovers series but could also be read as a standalone. In order to get some background to the series, I do recommend reading Heartless before this one.

Being Rhett’s little sister Mia has always been off limits. Logan has always walked a thin l
Sharing
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved Mia and Logan! Mia has loved Logan since she was a teenager, but was off-limits to Logan because she was Rhett's sister. Logan, Rhett, Marcus, Carter, and Jaxson are part of the Screw Crew, a group they started during college. They are all loyal to each other and those they care about. They band together when Mia is in trouble, and when one of the crew is going through a rough time. Logan doesn't want to go behind Rhett's back, so he intends to get his permission to be with Mia. Will the ...more
S
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The crew is back, if I enjoyed the first book in the series this one is even better, it was emotionally charged and full of angst . Logan the silent and serious attorney has been forever in love with Mia whose Rhett's little sister. Where as Mia has a huge crush and is obsessed with Logan. Logan was my favorite and was looking forward to his story and this is so worth it and more, All the guys Carter, Jaxson, Logan, Rhett & Marcus have moved to New York . The story was written beautifully wi ...more
Angela
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! The feels in this book. I cried more than I have in a long time reading this. Logan, the sexy attorney and Mia, the untouchable sister. This makes an amazing story. The fighting feeling and struggle. The insane plot twist and getting updates on all the guys! And Marcus....keeper of the list.....
Sarah Van acker
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ohh Michelle Horst....
What a beautiful and gripping story about second chances this was.
I was hooked from the very first chapter and couldn't put the book down until the end.

I love this book,the fi rst one to and can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Shannon Godwin
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book blew me away. I was hooked from the first page & could not put it down. Logan will make you fall in love with him. This books has twist & turns in it & you will feel every emotion there is. Grab your tissues bc this book will make you cry. I can not wait until the next book.
San-Dee Keefner
WOW this book. Logan is so swoon worthy. and Josie... well there is crazy and then there is Josie. Holy crap batman that girl was a level all on her own. What she did to the h was unbelievable. I was a wee bit disappointed that she kinda disappeared from the book, I mean she was sent to a facility but then we never hear any more. Like to have read something in the epilogue. Then there was Marcus. what a way to leave a cliff hanger for him.... just him the book does end nicely but does leave a do ...more
Gladys
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reckless (An Enemies To Lovers Novel Book 2) is a wonderful read. A well written book that has an entertaining plot. Characters are engaging and are easy to root for. Filled with heat, longing and hot passion, this book reads easily and keeps your interest. Several twists, turns and surprises keep you on the edge of your seat. I'm posting an honest review after reading an advance copy of this book.
Christine Jalili
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What an amazing book that had me hooked from page one. I felt on edge and felt Mia’s pain as she wonders why she’s been abandoned. She had been so close to her brother and especially to his best friend Logan. There’s twists too that kept me on edge. Plus I cried, which I love being that involved in a book. Michelle Horst is a new Author for me and I absolutely love her writing style and I can’t wait to read more of her books. I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy and I highly recommen ...more
Dani Hodge
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
#ScrewCrew #EnemiestoLovers #Logan&Mia

The Screw Crew is back, and holy tear-jerker! If you enjoyed the first book in this series, you are going to seriously LOVE Reckless! I am pretty sure I was crying through most of this book. But It was just so emotional, and the story-line with what Mia went through because of the boys actions just broke me. I COULD NOT PUT THIS ONE DOWN! If you are looking for an Ansty, Emotional story that will keep you captivated to the last page...I highly recommend
Elaine
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! This book had me by the heart from the very beginning to the very end. The emotional rollercoaster ride was never ending!
If you need a book that pulls at your heartstrings this is the book for you!
Amber
Jan 21, 2018 rated it liked it
I'm not really sure what to say about this book. I have nothing and everything all at once.
I read the first one, Heartless, and loved it. It was a good read. So I was excited to hang out and read about the Screw Crew again. But this book.....It...It wasn't the greatest. It felt so so rushed. It feels like Michelle was given a deadline and started writing a week before to get it done.
There was so much about this book that could have been great, it started out great but once Josie came into the
Juzzy
Feb 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
Generally I can't be bothered reviewing every book I read, but given how many 4-5 start reviews this book has I was beyond disappointed.

Overall, it was very disappointing. Logan and Mia's story was appealing with the whole brother's best friend thing and meeting again after a few years and fall in love again thing. But there was no plot or character development whatsoever.

Not sure what all the 4-5 start reviewers read, but this is what I read:

Mia is good friends with 5 guys - 1 being her brothe
Allyson
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, top-2018
"Troubles are opportunities to learn, to grow stronger, and to move on to the next stage of your life."

Oh my beating heart! Reckless by Michelle Horst will wreck your heart, mend it together and in the end leave you a blubbering mess. Have those tissues ready... this second chance romance is powerful, emotional and a plot in which I didn't see coming.

I was infatuated with Heartless and I waited anxiously for Reckless to come and I am so giddy that it's finally here! I love love this series with
Danielle Thompson
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
“Every single minute of my life I’ll choose you in a heartbeat, without any doubt. I choose you now and I’ll choose you in fifty years”.

I loved reading this book! Emotional and heart-wrenching at times, Reckless evoked a multitude of emotions in me as I read Mia and Logan’s story.

Mia lost her parents when she was in her teens and dealt with the grief the only way she knew how: eating. Losing most of the weight she gained during her senior year she hopes she catches the eye of Logan, one of her b
Author preciously published as Michelle Horst

Michelle Heard is a Bestselling Romance Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She might have a slight obsession with alpha heroes who are not afraid to fight for their women.

Want to be up to date with what’s happening in my world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alpha hero releases, sales, and great giveaways → http://

Enemies to Lovers (5 books)
  • Heartless (Enemies to Lovers #1)
  • Careless (Enemies To Lovers #3)
  • Ruthless (Enemies To Lovers #4)
  • Shameless (Enemies To Lovers #5)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)