Start by marking “Forest: Presented by the Writing Tree” as Want to Read:
Forest: Presented by the Writing Tree

Forest: Presented by the Writing Tree

'Forest' is a collection of stories by exciting new writers. Within the arboreal theme you will find romance, horror, mystery and fairytales reflecting myriad aspects of forests as we know them. Stories of the future, present and past all invite you to think about how important forests are to us and the danger and gifts they offer.
Published January 22nd 2018 by Writing Tree Press

To ask other readers questions about Forest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forest

Helen Kenwright
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I won't comment on my own entry for this anthology (because I'm British and shy!), but I am keen to say how much I love the other stories. There's such a variety, from the scary and timely warning of 'Woodless' to the adorable romance of 'For the Trees', and the vivid postapocalyptic vision of 'Razorback'. The book's full of interesting, front-placed female characters, diversity, and modern and fairytale stories that make you think. There's shared memories, shared fears and shared hopes for how ...more
Helen
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed every single one of these short stories. Such diversity in both genre and characters! Each story felt fresh and exciting, and I'm greatly looking forward to further Writing Tree publications.
Vae
Feb 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Lovely collection of short stories (and one poem) around the setting and magic of forests.
Roxy Nakamura