Start by marking “For You, I Will (Fallen Guardians #3.5)” as Want to Read:
For You, I Will (Fallen Guardians #3.5)

For You, I Will

(Fallen Guardians #3.5)

4.68  ·  Rating details ·  69 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
It should have been the happiest time of their lives…
As a Guardian of the realm, Blaéz is aware of the danger that can shadow him, but he’s determined to give his human mate the wedding of her dreams. Flowers, ring, and all, including following a baffling mortal tradition of abstinence—a challenge he gamely takes on.

Then the past and future clash…
Things start to unravel wh
Published March 6th 2018 by GL Hunter

To ask other readers questions about For You, I Will, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For You, I Will

Myra Espino
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More Blaéz and Darci!!! Loved it!
For You, I Will mainly revolves around Blaéz and Darci's story. From the start, up to the last, I was hooked on the story. In this book, Darci wants to have the wedding she dreamed but with Blaéz past lurking, things will get more interesting. In this book, the characters of the previous books in the series are here and you will know something about Blaéz! Wow!!
Overall, this book is amazing! Loved it!!
Maayan
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

When Georgia told me she wrote a novella for Blaéz & Darci, you could only imagine my reaction! 🎉

I am a huge fan of this series since book one, and I adored each and every book she wrote! Georgia Lyn Hunter is so talented, her books are filled with exciting and memorable characters, breathtaking descriptions, action and epic love stories! 😍

For You, I Will is a novella that continues the love story of Blaéz & Darci. You can check out my review of their book here.

Getting back to t
Sara Baskin- sands
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ah, Blaez is back!
Man do these two have their hands full! This novella will make your heart pound and you will LAUGH out loud all at once.
For You, is a beautiful love story with twists and turns you have no idea are coming!
The favorite Guardians show up too, and this of course leads us into wanting more and more.
I with out a doubt you will joy this book, I feel Mrs. Hunter characters are just getting started~ 5 out of 5 !
Broni Jones-Wills
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yet another great read

Blaéz and Darci’s story so worth the wait.
This book did not disappoint.
I reread the previous books in the Fallen Guardian series closer to For You, I Will release date and so glad I did. It gave me a chance to get to know those guardian hunks and theirs mates again.
Valerie
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved catching up with Blaéz and Darci. Although they ran into problems planning their wedding, it's the way Blaéz goes out of his way to make sure Darci is happy and is going to get what she wants. It's a great addition to the Fallen Guardians series and a must-read!!
Samantha Thompson
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This short story is set after Guardian Unraveled and picks up right where that one left off. Blaéz and Darci are the focus of this one, and it follows them as they try to plan their wedding with some interface from an outside enemy. This story is action packed and intense, but the ending was so sweet it brought tears to my eyes. Definitely a must read!
holly hellenthal
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SPECTACULAR !!!! 5 Star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 RATINGS AREN'T ENOUGH !!

Wow what a brilliant Novella by Georgia Hunter !! I was everything it should be and more !! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK !! I hoping and praying that the next book in this series is about T'yr and Kira, because what a rollercoaster ride that story will be, they both are amazing characters in this series and I cannot wait to see what Georgia has in store for that adventure. Thank you for another wonderful book in this fantastic series.
Georgia Hunter
Jan 29, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
A Blaéz and Darci Novella
Sometimes the past refuses to remain behind...
Coming soon...
March 6th

Available:
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2DK5RSO
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2oSF2Wb
Nook: http://bit.ly/2oJzm1x
Smash: http://bit.ly/2oEUPbQ
Annette  Dahl "Old Vicarious Reader"

I received a complimentary copy of For You, I Will by Georgia Lyn Hunter in exchange for an honest review.

Blaéz and Darci’s Novella brought me back into my Fallen Guardians fold. I had been missing them so much. I’ve been totally invested in the Fall Guardians since book one. Georgia Lyn Hunter never disappoints me. This tale completes the love story for Blaéz and Darci. You must read the series to fully enjoy this novella because it put the finishing touches on a hot steamy and dangerous romanc
Scooby2
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was glad to be back in the guardians world and with Blaez and Darci. Ms Hunter knows he is one my favorites of her heroes and she doesn’t disappoint in this novella. I enjoyed seeing everyone again and getting some loose ends tied up, and seeing some glimpses of what’s to come possibly in the next books. I can’t wait for the next book to come out. I highly recommend these books if you haven’t read them you won’t be disappointed.

I received an ARC from the author for an honest review.
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Blaez is so sweet when it comes to Darci and the chemistry between them is undeniable. So the few added twists to their story and some of the others in the book is nice as it adds a little more dimension to them. They truly are one big one family, even if they do not always get along. It was nice to have the loose ends tied up and get some hints at some future stories. I am extremely excited for the rainbow story. I volunteered to read this book.
Willow
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love to love

I'm once again left with one doozy of a book hangover.
As someone who actually studies and uses a lot of these deities, I loved the references. I wasn't upset on how she incorporates them.
As someone who has been reading since feels like centuries ago, these books have completely stolen my heart.
Thank you, Georgia Hunter, for giving me books I truly adore.
LaGina
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this story even though I was coming into the a series that is three books. in. The twist and turns that was in this novella only left me wanting to read this series from the start.
Tarissa
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story!! It was a fantastic read! I loved getting to delve back into the Guardians and get to catch up with Blaez and Darci. We get to see the other characters too. This might be a short story but we get plenty of the characters, a story line, and action!
Rebecca Austin
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-magic
Blaez is a Guardian who is engaged to marry Darci Callahan, a human. Blaez wants to make sure that Darci gets the wedding of her dreams but things are not working out the way they have planned.

Could there be someone trying to sabotage their upcoming nuptials and will Blaez be able to figure everything out in time?

This was a great novella that involves two great characters - Blaez and Darci.

I felt so bad for Darci and how everything seemed to be falling apart on her with her wedding plans. She kn
Christine Stokes
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A perfect novella to remind me how great the Fallen Guardians Series has come to mean to me.
This series was the first time I got to know Ms Hunter. She writes with such great passion and intensity which
made it hard to put down and fall hard for the characters.
Blaez wanted to give Darci the best wedding she ever dreamed of and more. In order to get there, Blaez has to
overcome a couple of obstacles, the appearance of his brother Finnen and hoping to get a final approval and
acceptance from Darci's
Mona. Christiansen
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Review of "For You, I Will"

Absolutely loved this story. The icing on the cake. A story that grabbed my heart, gave me good laughs at the Kira and T'yr relationship, everything from beginning, middle to end. I can't wait for more stories and books. I can never get enough of the Fallen Guardians. All of their stories draw you in and keep you there. Which is fine with me. I will never stop reading and re reading them. I am glad there are still unfinished stories to tell.
Cathrina Constantine
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was happy to read another installment of the Guardian Series. FOR YOU, I WILL is a novella tying together, literarily, in matrimony, Blaez and Darci. However, they stumble upon some lofty roadblocks. It didn't read exactly like the previous books with the action-packed combatant sequences, this tale read more like an altra-superb romance. I liked the intense scenes between Darci, Blaez and Finnen (his twin brother).

Georgia Lyn Hunter has hit another home run with FOR YOU, I WILL.
Jennifer Miller
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonder. These books grab your heart and hold on tight. All of the warriors do anything they can for their mates but this time he went a little farther. Her dream wedding, was one of pure imagination. I love every book In this series. Amazing writing and imagination.
Kathi
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wedding Bells… If Everyone Can Stay Alive!!!

Please read the series – it is excellent – in this novella you revisit every character with a focus on the upcoming nuptials for Blaez and Darci.

The Guardians are a force to be reckoned with. The women they mate/wed also have their own special powers or attributes. A threat from Blaez’s brother Finnen puts all on alert. Interwoven in this tense story are humorous wedding plans as these tough warriors must be fitted for tuxes and select cake flavors.

The
Lexee Toste
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story!! It was a fantastic read! I loved getting to delve back into the Guardians and get to catch up with Blaez and Darci. We get to see the other characters too. This might be a short story but we get plenty of the characters, a story line, and action. There is definitely plenty to keep your attention the whole way through. Once I started reading, I didn't want to put the book down. I had to know what was going on. There is a lot of sexual tension but not a lot of sex thi ...more
Katharine
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book....Ms. Georgia lyn hunter never disappoints! I loved this short story...everything guardians I absolutely want more of and this book gives you that and more! It was steamy, action, love, oh my! Loved Loved! loved! Absolutely must read!
Chevar
linda Mitchum
Mar 07, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Adding a book to a series 2 18 Mar 26, 2018 04:26PM
Georgia Lyn Hunter loves to create characters who’ll take you to the far and beyond to unforgettable adventures, steamy encounters and heart-stopping love stories…

She grew up in the tropical climate of South Africa and currently lives abroad with her family.
An avid reader from a young age, she devoured every book she got her hands on. When she's not writing or plotting her next novel, she loves t

Fallen Guardians (4 books)
  • Absolute Surrender  (Fallen Guardians, #1)
  • Breaking Fate (Fallen Guardians, #2)
  • Guardian Unraveled (Fallen Guardians #3)
  • Heart's Inferno (Fallen Guardians, #4)