Start by marking “Wrecking Us Saving You” as Want to Read:
Wrecking Us  Saving You

Wrecking Us Saving You

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  252 Ratings  ·  128 Reviews
Have you ever wanted to go back?
I’ve contemplated it everyday for the last six years.
Knowing once I did, I’d wreck everything all over again, but still—I dream.
Until last night.
My past came back to me.
As I finished my set, looking through the smoke and flashing lights, I see him. The wreckage still written on Chord’s face, tells me hell’s coming. I can’t erase the hurt
Published March 2018

To ask other readers questions about Wrecking Us Saving You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrecking Us Saving You

Dri ✰
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
★ 3.5 - 4 stars!!! ★

“When I have no one or nothing, I turn to you and my heart is home.”

Finalmente fui capaz de ler um livro até o fim após 9 dias sem conseguir iniciar nenhuma leitura! Então, talvez seja culpa do meu mau humor por não ter “amado” essa leitura tanto quanto eu gostaria...

Tenho alguns sentimentos conflitantes em relação a WRECKING US SAVING YOU.
Nesse livro, conhecemos a história de Sarah & Chord, desde o momento em que se conheceram na infância. A partir daí acompanhamos
Heather Lyn
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How am I supposed to explain this book? HOW? I’m still crying and I finished it an hour ago. How is this possible?

It’s possible, because Leaona Luxx has written one of the most heart wrenching, beautiful, out of this world books. I can’t explain how much I loved WUSY.

Chord from the very beginning had my heart. That guy loved with everything he had! And Sarah. I loved her. I related to her.

If you want a book that will make you cry. Make you weep. Make you want to smack the author. Make you ques
Kaye
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WHERE IS THAT TISSUE!!!
A wonderful, steady paced, easy to follow, heartbreaking, gut wretching read that cuts straight to the soul. This is one in a million reads that bring you to your knees in a second or strong as steel in the next. You'll fall in love with the characters as their personalities transform and you get to know them. Their past is demolished at its finest. Only a soulmate can make that diffetence. Leaona has shown her true talents at its finest. With scenes so realistic you felt
Sissie Cabe KIng
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Why oh why can't there be ten stars? Wow, this book had me hooked and crying, in the very first chapter. Wrecking Us was my first book by Leaona and let me say, I FREAKING LOVE HER WORK!
The characters are so real you will feel all their pain and their happiness. This one has all the feels, be ready to UGLY CRY.
Lily Garcia
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite book of 2018 so far!

“When I have no one or nothing, I turn to you and my heart is home.”

I sit here, writing my review and I can’t stop crying. It has been said that magic doesn’t exist in our world, but I beg to differ. Magic exists in books. In the wonderful, unforgettable stories we read. We fall in love with words, characters, authors. They ignite our souls and evoke so many emotions. Some will leave a print on you. This book... it will wreck you and save you all at the same tim
Letti
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I got this book as an ARC from the amazing Leaona Luxx.

Where do I even start!?....

I was so excited to read Chord's story.

About half way through the book, I have to say I hated Leaona and what she did to Chord and Sarah. I didn't want to read it anymore but I COULDN'T put it down. I was so emotionally invested in the characters and the amazing Silas. All I kept saying to myself was, "How could she be so cruel at such an amazing point in these people's lives?"

I was torn apart between hating Leaon
Kathy Coopmans
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for breaking me, Leaona. I thought I was the one who broke people. I have nothing on you or this masterpiece you've written.
Only someone you love with all you have can wound so deep, cut to the very core. This story is broken. It's heart-wrenching pain. I'm not much of a crier, but Leaona managed to make me sob. She managed to rip my heart out of my chest and in the end, set it back where it belonged.
This book isn't an easy read, but gosh is it ever written in a way that consumes you,
Mona williams
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this book broke my heart! i cried reading this one. she leaves him broken hearted. now six years later he finds her. things are very different now. plus she has a secret. can these two work things out? or will everything be to late? read to find out!
Jessi
*ARC Approved* 5 Star review
This book.. I honestly have no words right now. From start to finish I couldn't stop reading. I instantly fell in love with both main characters Sarah & Chord.
Their story is one that is a love of true soulmates, that doesn't come easy. I smiled, laughed, cried. Well more than ugly cried.
It's a beautiful written story that will pull all type of emotions from you.
This is definitely a must read!
Nancy Metsch
** Spoiler free review**
This book was one of the best and yet hardest books I have read. Leaona is a new to me Author and I happy to say she has a new fan.
They started off as childhood friends, then they became high school sweet hearts. BUT fate took a huge step and broke their hearts. But that's not where their story ends. 6 very long years later Chord literally stumbles on Sarah again. Together they take one heck of a roller coaster ride. AND the ride was really hard. Do they have a happily
Katie Jones
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I am in love with this book.

My feelings were all over with this story. I haven't cried with a book in quite a while until I read this. I had to stop reading at one point because it reminded me of my life in certain ways. Yet another phenomenal book by Leaona. Chore and Sarah's relationship was beautiful especially with all they had endured throughout their lives. Chord's family reminds me so much of my own, with how loving they are with one another. I can't wait to see what's in store for u
Robyn
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.75 Love You Most Stars

I’m still trying to collect myself, and process this amazing story. Trying to rain in my emotions because, this was a ride I wasn’t quite prepared to go on. However, It was absolutely worth it! Every once in a while, you read a book that reaches so far into your soul, you have to take a timeout, to rain yourself in. You have to say to yourself....”THIS IS NOT REAL,” because that how invested you become!

“I promise to stand by your side, even when you don’t need me to. An
Michelle
Tissues please but lacking

So this was a serious tear jerker. But holy hell Sarah was quite a b!tch!! Chord was a total sap. I did not believe in the love but the codependence and the way they relied on each other was dispicable. I feel like this was the 7th book in a series with all the side characters, which was a handful to keep track of.
Diane plourde
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it

This is my first time reading a story written by this author and I was really impressed with the raw emotions that were flowing. This 4 star story really gutted me raw.

Sarah and Chord met in kindergarten and have been best friends since then. Sarah comes from a broken home. A mother who didn’t care for her. After being best friends for years they admit their feelings for each other and then they get separated unwillingly . Chord never stopped looking for her and then he finds her. They will go
Anne Milne
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is hands down my favourite book by this author no question one thing I will advise is have tissues and your favourite comfort food to hand you will need them.

Sometimes you read a book and you have no words to describe how it made you feel and for me this is that book. Soulmates can be such a contrived phrase but this couple epitomises everything I think soulmates are.

The writing is sublime Leaona you knocked it out the park with this one. The love contained in these pages enveloped me in h
JustCin
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In true Leaona form, this gem had my emotions all over the map. The story of Chord and Sarah is deeply emotional - raw, real, and painful at times - beautiful, touching, and heartwarming at others.

They have years of beautiful friendship and love - when it is taken from them they are both destroyed - circumstances keep them apart - and then a chance encounter brings them together again. Can they pick up where they left off? Can the years of feelings and friendship help them move past it all?

THAT
Diane Norwood
Shelves: favorite-reads
I don't even know where to start, besides first saying that Leaona's writing has finally made me shed tears. With that being said, this book deserves more than 5 stars. This is a book that will take you from two kids, inseparable from the age of 5, and growing up together and falling deeply in love. But, then their worlds part, only to finally be put back together. Then the inevitable happens. And you need to know, can they make it through and survive this? Chord and Sarah's story is a page turn ...more
Mandy Saial
Chord & Sarah's Story had me Balling my eyes out !!!
If you are looking for a beautifully written ,Emotional story about childhood sweethearts getting a second chance at love .Well you've found the right book and Author .This story gave me gooseflesh and made me sob like a baby .
I especially love her characters .They are always about family first and are written with such true emotions that leave you gasping for breath in any situation .Whether it's a sensual love scene , a sweet romantic mom
Corrinne
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg what a great story and was told so well I was laughing and balling my eyes out if you don't want to cry don't read this book but it's such a great book you should read it luved it even though it did wreck my heart. I couldn't stop reading it and had to stop once as I was at work and was going to blubber everywhere if I didn't , the characters are great I would love to hear their stories as well I'd buy The books in an instant after this one Leonna luxx told the story so well it hits home. Wo ...more
Jeanne
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book should only be read after the other books in the series.

This book is so amazing. It will completely break your heart and put it back together. If it doesn’t, you are probably not human. Leaona does horrible things to us with this story (😉) and it is all in the name of great storytelling. She is very willing to go places most writers will not and does outstanding work. This is why she has become one of my favorites. We have the characters we love from the other books as supporting char
Karie Gibson
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is heart wrenching. I'm still trying to process my thoughts. If you want a good ugly cry book this is the one. I actually felt every emotion down to my soul.
This book is truly something that happens in real life. It will tear you apart bit she will put you back together.
Chord and Sarah were true soul mates from kindergarten. You'll watch their love grow before their torn apart.
Only true love can stand the test of time and heartache. These two have it in spades.
Jill Badker
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for days for what to say to come to me, I can't put into words what this book was to me. Leaona slayed me! I mentally cannot cry, but this book "Wrecked Me". I was laughing, bawling, and jumping for joy at the same time. Chord is amazing. If only everyone could love as deep as he does. Sarah has had a lot of things that shouldn't happen in a young girls life ever, and she's lived through them by the time she meets Chord in kindergarten.
Chord's family welcomed Sarah into thei
Sarah Klecker
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emotional, heart-wrenching story that isn't your typical fairy tale.

Full of amazing chracters (both new and returning from the Highway 17 books), heartache, laughter, tears, and an incredible storyline...this is Leaona Luxx's greatest book to date!!

Sarah and Chord were always polar opposites.

Chord was born and raised in a wealthy family surrounded by siblings and love...never wanted for anything...until Sarah stumbled into his life.

Sarah never had anything in life. A mother who only kept her aro
Christine
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book should come with a box of Kleenex. It's a beautiful love story with a ton of heartbreak. I was an emotional wreck. Bravo.
Paula Genereau
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my !!! Leonnna has out done herself on this book, it was amazing and I couldn't stop reading it. I fell in love with this book from the beginning. It will suck you in fast and hard. you will love it
Amber
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow!! This was a raw, beautiful, intense, heartbreaking, and emotional book! It was told in dual POV’s by the two main characters, Chord and Sarah. They had been best friends for forever when they realize in high school that they loved each other. Fast forward a few years, they were separated unwillingly. Fast forward a few more years and they unexpectedly find each other again. Just when things seem to be going good, a heartbreaking tragedy happens that almost breaks them apart again.

I had conf
Jenny
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was one of the best books I have read this year! This is Chord and Sarah’s book. Chord has a big loving family. Sarah only has a mother that doesn’t care about her. This story is a page turner. What happens when you lose the love of your life? Do you get a second chance? This book was so amazing! It was about the love of family, close friends, love and loss. I received an advanced reader copy for an honest review.
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, ugly-cry

description

First, can we take a moment and appreciate the sheer beauty of this cover?!?! It's BREATHTAKING, isn't it?!?!?!

description

I hate picking a favorite book, I totally do. I usually try to categorize my favorite titles. Let’s face it… when you read a book, your mindset at the time goes a long way into how you are going to rate a book. Factors in your life or if your children are driving you batty, etc. So, I make a point of doing things to decompress before I read books that I know are going to lead me to fee
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
I’m stuck between a 4 and 4.5 for this book and I really wish at times like this there were places to rate on different aspects of the book! As a whole I loved the Hamilton family but I really did not like assumptions made that I would know about one or as I figured out Malone! There are aspects of the book that I figured out you won’t completely understand unless you have read previous books! I will go back and read the first books because I do want to know Malone’s and Thayers stories more! I ...more
Gretchen Chasse
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh my god, this book is so sweet, happy and heartbreaking all rolled into a single read. Sutton a girl from the wrong side of town, raised by a woman who could care less about her well being, meets and becomes friends Chord who quickly becomes her best friend and protector. As the years go by each notice their friendship evolve into more and the love of a lifetime blossoms until one day it ends with Sutton's disappearance. Years later Chord runs into Sutton and they reconnect, realizing true lov ...more
Leaona, also known as Lea, lives with her husband, cat and two dogs near Myrtle Beach. She was born and raised in WV by her parents whom she adores before attending Marshall University. A small business owner and mother of three, she enjoys Carolina Panthers and Marshall University Football, reading, writing, gardening, crafts, NASCAR, TWD, hot rods, and surf fishing.

Leaona was inspired to write w

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice