Start by marking “Chasing Hannah (Billingsley #2)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Hannah (Billingsley #2)

Chasing Hannah

(Billingsley #2)

I gave everything to my job.
Untiring hard work. Dedication unmatched by anything else.
My entire life revolved around my career.
Despite all that, I didn’t get the promotion I was hoping for.

I got the boot.

They say the best revenge is a life well-lived, and I’m determined to show them by landing on my feet.

The last place I ever expected to land was in the small town of Billi
Published June 21st 2018 by Honey Bee Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Hannah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Hannah

Start your review of Chasing Hannah (Billingsley #2)
JewelsyGoolsy
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
 Mary~❤️~DBO
Shelves: arc-dbo

✮4.5 Stars✮

Well well well...I can proudly say,  that I've read all the books released by this author. This makes me a very lucky girl. 😜

Imagini pentru gif lucky me

"Chasing Hannah" is the second book in "Billingsley" series and it's Hannah's story. Hannah is Lottie's best friend and in Redeeming Lottie, the first book in this series, I truly adored her. She is the best friend, a girl could wish for. She is amazing, kind, crazy and funny as hell.

Imagini pentru gif bff

I adored Redeeming Lottie, so after I finished it, I contacted Miss Ellen. I
Coco.V
Jul 23, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (7/23/2020)! 🎁 ...more
DG Book Blog - Daisy Gal
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was so excited when I first heard that Melissa Ellen was going to write a follow up to Redeeming Lottie, which I absolutely loved! I just knew there had to be a story to tell about Lottie's best friend, Hannah Montgomery, and wanted to know what in the world she was doing sneaking around with Billy Miller. I'm so glad that I got to find out, because their story made for such a cute and enjoyable read!

Hannah's character was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed her sassy style. She had this confident, y
Caroline Doig
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my 1st read and review for this author and what a fantastic read it is. I loved this story about Hannah and Billy, they both had a one night stand over a year ago and things hadn’t turned out so good in the end. They were both drunk and after the sex Hannah accidentally told Billy I love you instead on meaning to say I loved that and then she puked all over him lol. A year later Hannah goes back to the small country town of Billingsley for her best friend’s wedding where she see’s Billy ...more
Ariadna Basulto
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hannah is a city girl who finds herself in a small country town. She’s sexy, smart, funny and desperately trying to avoid the man she had a one night stand with a year before while on vacation. But she finds out quickly that in a small town that’s pretty much impossible. Billy was left reeling after he had the best night of his life with a gorgeous blonde only to have leave and not hear from her again. It’s been a year and he’s still thinking about that night when she waltzes back into his small ...more
Tianna McPherson (Anna Lee)
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. If you have read the first book in this lovely series you're going love this one just as much. In this story we meet Hannah, a long time friend of Lottie's. She was there for a vacation a year ago but one thing lead to another and meet a man. That man changed her life but she really didn't know it at the time. Fast forward a year and it's time to return for Lotties's wedding,  things make it possible for her to stay but can she face the truth or move on. Billy is the handsome cowbo ...more
Kristen Lewendon
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This felt lighter than the first book in the series: a little more silly, a little more fun. That might be because we’d already been introduced to the major players, so everyone was able to ‘let loose’ a bit. Hannah and Billy are so stubborn. I was right there with their friends, wanting to smack some sense into the pair. And they both get so much exercise jumping to the wrong conclusions. It made me snarl in frustration several times. I think I’ve fallen in love with this town full of nosy busy ...more
Gin
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. What a great second story in the series. I loved it ❤️ This story is all about the characters and they are beautifully written. Hannah as the city girl in the small town country is fabulous. She's funny and smart and sexy. Her attempt at avoiding her one-night stand from a year ago is so fun and so not happening. Small town living at its best. Oh, Billy! He's so swoon worthy and not letting his Blondie go. Great couple! But Wes stole the show. What a hunk! Can't wait for the his story ...more
Katlyn’s Life of Books
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After waiting for what seems like FOREVER, but in reality was only a couple of months, I finally got my hands on Hannah’s story AND I AM IN LOVE!!! I’ve been looking forward to Hannah’s book since we meet this witty little whirl-wind in Redeeming Lottie. I don’t want to spoil anything, but the way this book played out was perfect! It had everything I love in a romance novel including some laugh out loud hilarious moments (worst one-night stand ever)! I really liked Hannah as a character, but I h ...more
ANNE
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s warm and funny. Great read.

Chasing Hannah is Billy and Hannah's story. They met (and spent a night together) during the events of the previous book.

This is another wonderful story from Melissa Ellen. It’s warm and funny filled with a great group of characters.

Hannah's character was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed her confident and sassy personality.

Billy made me swoon! I loved how smitten he was with Hannah and his reaction to Wes was very funny.

The story was well written, and it was a light
Jami
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read Redeeming Lottie first and was not able to really connect with the character of Lottie as I found her immature. I am happy to say that is not the case for Hannah. While she had some confidence issues they did not come across as immature, thank goodness. Billy was easy on the mind and made me want to find my own sweet cowboy. I enjoyed the fun sweet story immensely. I really enjoyed Wes and hope his story is coming up soon. He was so much fun and the reason behind several laugh out loud mo ...more
Christy
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this country romantic comedy! The characters draw you into their lives. I laughed out loud so many times! The Author continues to impress me on how well she balances the steamy romance with the comedy and drama. I just get lost in their world and don’t want it to end.

I’m hoping to see another book based in this small Texas town. No spoilers here, but there’s a sexy cowboy I’d like to read more about!
BP34
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Billingsley Series. This book will have you in stitches most of the time. A sweet romantic comedy based in a small country town in Texas. Hannah's back in town for her best friend's wedding and dreading running into her one night stand from years earlier. You'll fall in love with the drama of Hannah and Wes. Their chemistry is explosive and their back and forth banter is hilarious. I read a reader copy and voluntarily chose to write a review.
Jessica Wannamaker
Hannah was returning to visit smalltown texas again. Last time she'd had a one night with Billy that changed everything and ended before it started. This time she was doing things differently. Billy had the biggest regret but wasn't sure if his dream could ever come true so he wasn't making up for that regret- well til she walked back into town. This couple had a rocky start, and had to truly find themselves to be together. There is cute banter, an annoying protective friend- Wes, meddling frien ...more
Kathi
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a cute easy romantic read, then this is the book for you. The book is very well written. All the characters are likable and relatable. I especially liked the chemistry between Hannah and Wes. This is a new author to me, and I would read more by them.
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Nov 18, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book overall. Hannah comes back to this small town where her friend lives. She comes across the guy she had a one night stand with. Of course she comes to fall for him. Thankfully by the end she got it together and was able to snag the man she loved.
Sherry Westendorf
Great followup story. Very well written story with an excellent story. No spoilers. Read the blurb. A hot alpha male with a sassy somewhat insecure female. It is exciting, fun, surprising, emotional and much more. I was given a review copy on booksprout and voluntarily review it.
Misty Goan
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful well written funny lighthearted romantic story. A easy read that is smooth flowing with a little angst, laugh out loud moments and of course jumping to conclusions. The characters were likeable and relatable with a great cast of secondary characters.

Suzaan Jansen van Rensburg
Billy met Hannah when she came to town to visit her friend, Lottie. There was an instant attraction between them and they ended up spending the night together. Then humiliation struck when Hannah misspoke the next morning which made him left in a flurry. They met up again at Lottie and Tucker's wedding and all the feelings they had for each other rushed to the forefront again. But with both of them humiliated by how things ended they tried avoiding each other even though they were drawn together ...more
Ri
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This story/series of standalones just keeps getting better and better. I like Hannah a lot in the first book but she was even better in this one. I loved her with Billy. I need more people to discover and read/review this author new author because she has a gift. I'm very glad that I discovered her because I love her writing style.

I can't wait for Wes because he was funny and I need to know his story.
Cheryl Svec-Ray
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was delightful romance of two character who could not be more different coming together to find the HEA. Hannah and Billy's story will have you laughing, smiling and feeling warm all over.

This great read will be tough to put down.

Lorie
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: june-2018
I absolutely adore this series!!!! I can't remember how I came across it, but I'm beyond glad I did. Melissa Ellen's style and writing are just captivating. I can't wait for more stories from the tiny speck of a town, Billingsley. Definitely looking forward to Wes's story.
Melissa
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: booksprout
I may have a crush with this series! In Redeeming Lottie we met Hannah and Billy and even though I sure as h... never pictured this two together they're a good match.

Elvira
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had a great time and was highly entertaining with each turn of the pages. The characters are well developed and engaging and the storyline flowed smoothly from beginning to the end.

Shauna
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So fun I almost fell off the eliptical

The conversation between Wes and Hannah was so funny I almost fell off the elliptical. You laugh with these characters because we all have had a few of these experiences. Mrs Fitzgerald....needed memory loss. Can't wait for Wes!!
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
I absolutely loved this book and was honored to have been able to read and review. It was such a phenomenal read and had amazing characters as well as an amazing story line. I just could not get enough of it and once I started reading it I could not put it down. I recommend that you read it.

Rene
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Part of a series but can be read standalone. Stubborn people get their HEA. I enjoyed the side character of Wes, he is funny, I look forward to reading his story too. I received an ARC. Good book.
Debra Soehner
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hannah loses her job in Seattle and leaves for her friend Lottie’s wedding in Billingsley where she had a one night stand with Billy. She has thought of him for a year but had no contact with him until the wedding. They reconnect after many attempts and then she gets a job interview in Seattle. It takes some bug decision making on their part to see if they can make a go of it in this great tale.

Suzanne Withers
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this is a feel good story as Hannah and Billie finally get the chance to develop a romantic relationship despite past problems. I enjoyed reading it and recommend it to others as a great tale to read.

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Always (The Protectors, #3)
  • Rebel Pilot, Texas Doctor (Devil's Rock at Whiskey River #1)
  • Challenging the Cowboy (The Men of Marvell Ranch #3)
  • Mr. White (Case Brothers)
  • Take a Chance on Me (Miracle on Chance Avenue, #3)
  • Convincing Cara (Wishing Well, Texas, #2)
  • The Charismatic Cowboy (Firestone Falls, #1)
  • Swipe Right for a Cowboy (Riverrun Ranch, #1)
  • The Pretending Plot (Caught Up in Love, #1)
  • Shelter for Sophie (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes, #8)
  • The Lone Star Lawman (Texas Justice #1)
  • The Sheriff's Woman
  • Raise Your Game
  • Head Over Heels (Love in the Pacific Northwest #1)
  • Heat (Firefighters of Montana, #4)
  • Ponderosa Resort Volume 2: The Novellas (Ponderosa Resort Boxed Sets)
  • Follow Love (Diamond Creek, Alaska, #2)
  • The Shape of Trust (a Stand By Me novel Book 5)
I'm an indie author that focuses on contemporary romance with a little bit of everything: humor, angst, and sometimes suspense. A Reason To Stay, book one of the Blackwood Series, was my debut novel.

I grew up as a book worm, reading anything and everything and still try to read at least a book a week. I've always had an active imagination. Luckily, I now have time to put it to good use writing abo

Billingsley (4 books)
  • Redeeming Lottie (Billingsley #1)
  • Taming Wes (Billingsley #3)
  • Tempting Tim (Billingsley #4)