Start by marking “Just One Night” as Want to Read:
Just One Night

Just One Night

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  688 Ratings  ·  156 Reviews
“What the f*ck have I done?” aren’t the first words you want to hear after a one-night stand.
Yet that’s what he gave me.

Dallas Barnes is tall, dark, and handsome.
He’s also scarred, rough, and broken down by burdens.
A single dad. A widower. A lost soul.

We found each other in the back of a dark pub.
He brought the whiskey.
I brought the bad decisions.
He called it a mistake
Published February 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Just One Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just One Night

Viri
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ok... Mi cabeza sabe que este es un libro de 3 estrellas pero mi corazón me obliga a darle las cuatro. Después del desastre del libro que leí antes de este... Mejor digamos que me agarraron en buen momento.

Grecia Robles
Jul 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Este libro se lee súper rápido, e una historia ligera, sencilla sin mucho drama.

Me sirvió mucho porque venía de historias que amo, sé que suena raro pero a veces cuando leo libros tan buenos me cuesta engancharme con otros y soltar el sentimiento de felicidad y este me sirvió para seguir enrolada.

Estuvo bien, aunque podría haber sido mejor.
Brit
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
I really wanted to love this book. I really did. it was different. I normally don't read single parent kind of novels but it was written by an author I really enjoy reading from. I enjoyed the writing. Just not the characters. that was a big problem for me. I didn't connect with either one of them and that's why I gave the rating of just 3 stars. Some might like this. Just wasn't for it.
Mariel
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Esta es una serie de gifs que representa mi reacción todo el libro:

¿Preparados?

¿Listos?

Espero plasmar realmente lo que sentí...

¡Ahí va!

Empezando el libro

Con el problema obvio

Con las reacciones de la protagonista

Con las acciones del protagonista

Con el drama de la ex mujer muerta

Con el drama de me-quiere-no-me-quiere

Con el siguiente dramón casi al final

CON LA HISTORIA EN GENERAL

No me malinterpreten, no odio los clichés. A veces son tan absurdos que causan gracia, pero aún así son soportables. L
Bella'
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
¡Oh, tan lindo cliché!
Tome sus 4 estrellas solo porque me mantuvo entretenida en mi insomnio😂
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

There are books that just scream to me and pull me in before I even start. They draw me in and never let go... rooting themselves deep, knowing they are going to be special. THIS! This was that book for me. Epic in every single way.... and a complete surprise. Charity Ferrell might be brand new to me but I plan to rectify that fast because I've got vibes other books are out there and also holy hell am I in love with all of her words and her super dreamy characters..

Just One Night was a b
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 4 Light in His Darkness Stars ~

Just One Night was an enjoyable read and I loved the storyline and most of the characters. I will say that I had trouble with the heroine. Her insecurities started grating on my nerves by the end of the book.

I have read almost all of Charity’s books and have loved all of them. I will say this wasn’t my favorite and that was because my connection with the heroine struggled. I thought the flow and pa
Nayeli Rubio
La verdad tenía una idea completamente diferente del libro, pensé que era más cómico, pero al final está bueno, tiene buena historia y no todo es miel sobre hojuelas.
Melissa Rob
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Well this was really unexpected. My blog partner and I rarely agree on a buddy read mainly because we're both a pain in the ass when it comes to books. We generally only buddy read books by authors we both love so when Jill chose this book for us by an unknown author to both of us I was convinced one or both of us probably wouldn't like it. Man was I wrong, we literally were bugging out over this book. It was so damn good.
Willow the heroine is strong and everything I like in a female charac
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy and voluntarily left a review and all opinions are my own.

After reading Just Her Bodyguard, where Charity teases her readers with glimpses of the heartache and suffering that both Willow and Dallas have endured, I just knew that I couldn't wait a second longer to know more about this intriguing couple in Just One Night. Charity draws us in and lets us feel every mixed emotion that this couple has for each other from feelings of guilt and not being enough to a love like no othe
Bobbi Wagner
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just One Night by Charity Ferrell is a New Adult Contemporary Romance story. This is not my first story by this author but it is certainly my favorite. I enjoyed how this author was able to pull me in right from the first word. Her story is engaging and easy flowing. It made me feel as if I was right there with the characters. These characters took me on an emotional journey of laughter and sadness. This story is about letting yourself love again after loss. Dallas is a single dad, owns his own ...more
Lisa :)
Feb 22, 2018 rated it liked it
I wanted to love this book. I really did. And I enjoyed it too. But it didn‘t make me fall in love with it.

The story:

Dallas and Willow share a one night stand which results in an unexpected pregnancy. At first, Willow didn‘t want to tell Dallas about the baby because of his reaction after their night together. He finds out anyways and the story moves toward HEA from there.

The characters:

Willow is the h. I didn‘t really like her in the beginning because I found her reasons for keeping the pregnan
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Dallas Barnes is a small town fella who met his great love before he knew what love was. He lost her too soon and is trying to navigate his way through life as a 31 year old widower and single father. Willow is a personal assistant to movie star/BFF Stella Mendes who finds herself with Stella in a small town. Willow has a string of bad luck when it comes to relationships and most recently she's moved past her cheating ex and taken a new lease on life. When Willow finds herself pregnant after a o ...more
Dai Alvarado
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Que Yisus bendiga los clichés para que no desaparezcan nunca.
Melisa Regueira
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Me encantó. No podía parar de leerlo.
Es un libro que tiene de todo.
Sara Oxton
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just One Night by Charity Ferrell just one five-star read. This story will break your heart and make you cry, but it will also fix it and put it back together, in a few chapters. The whole story will make your heart turn and flip like first love. I adored Make me Yours so was so excited to see Dallas Barnes get his story told, to see how he coped after leaving work to look after his dying wife see how him and little Maven had coped and moved on, how life in Blue Beech has moved on. This story di ...more
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
At some point in our lives, we have all felt like we came in second best to something. Harnessing these emotions and weaving them deeply into the plot of her latest work, Charity Ferrell’s Just One Night is positively genius. Ferrell’s story centers around Willow Andrews drunken decision to sleep with Dallas Barnes. Two broken souls seeking comfort from one another for just one night. No one wants to be woken up with their bedfellow’s bellow of “What the f*ck have I done?” and Willow is no diffe ...more
Jennifer Aldrich
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Holy heck. What an emotional rollercoaster. Just One Night blew my mind. I was not expecting to ugly cry, but this one sure made me do just that. This book has romance, love, a secret baby, drama, and a lot of heat. This is book two in this series, but can be read as a stand-alone. The characters from the first book are featured in this book.
The plot of this book gutted me. Seriously. Two people drawn together. Both heartbroken for completely different reasons? Both fighting demons they are tryi
Angela
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Just One Night is a fantastic second chance romance by Charity Ferrell. I fell in love with Ms. Ferrell’s writing when I read ‘Make Me Yours’ (now renamed ‘Just Her Bodyguard’), so when I saw this book I knew I just had to read it. I am happy to say that it was everything I expected from this talented author- although she is going to be hard pressed to get me to love any characters more than I do Stella and Hudson (Make Me Yours)… but Willow and Dallas come pretty close.
We met Dallas and
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Willow and Dallas’s story. One night turned into more than these two bargained for. After one night he regretted she was determined to move on. Two little pink lines changed everything. She must tell him, but she is not sure she wants to. Everything is about to get super complicated. He called what they shared a mistake. She just wanted to forget he existed. She tried to hold my vow of never speaking
Jeane Bulle
Jul 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
Creo que la palabra que define mejor este libro es "complicado". Hay drama por todas partes.
Los protagonistas son complicados. Entiendo que hayan tenido que pasar cosas difíciles y dolorosas pero realmente me cansaron, con sus idas y vueltas me dieron tortícolis.

Se supone que este libro es la continuación de otro? No me queda claro. Dice cosas por la mitad, como que asume que ya sabemos otras. No me gustó para nada eso, me gusta que las cosas sean claras. Pero si hay un libro anterior es compl
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

I would read this book all over again. This wasn’t your typical one night stand love Story. It was sexy... and I think my tablet melted.
Faby Franco
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Muy lindo libro!!
Reading with 2 book lovers
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
this is a first read for me by this author and it has all the things I love.
one night stand, surprise baby, small town, single dad.
Dallas and willow are so funny, light, dark and serious.
this story kept me hooked by the edge of my seat.
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
Dilek VT
Oct 09, 2018 marked it as never-no-way
They have a one-night stand which results in an unexpected pregnancy because they are too stupid to protect themselves from it.
Claudia González
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 en realidad. No pude parar una vez que empecé. Divertido, entretenido, una trama ligera, esperaba un cliché pero no, el tema fue bien tratado, los personajes bien desarrollados. No demasiado drama ni giros retorcidos, en fin, una lectura ligera perfecta.
Gabriela Ahskja
Jul 30, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 en realidad, me gusto como se fue desarrollando la situación. Aunque el final era obvio, fue bastante creíble.
Un poco triste el tema de la muerte, sobre todo cuando afectó a ambos protagonistas.
Simona Misevska
5 stars
description
I loved this book,i was captivated from the first page til the last one.I come across to this book and the author ,accidentally while stalking some others authors on amazon,the cover made me buy it honestly.But this is amazing book with great story-plot,the writing style is good and you have great characters and story development.Just one night is about second chances,about forgetting and moving on.This book is a part of series, i did not read the first book but i did not get a feeling i
Vicky
Aug 31, 2018 rated it did not like it
I felt like this story was lacking a connection between the couple. Many things were left unanswered like the main one I wanted to know what happened with the ex.
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The blurb had me intrigued, the very first page had be hooked, and every page after that pulled me in deeper! A completely new author to me Charity Ferrell is now going to be an auto buy for me after reading this. There was so much I loved about Just One Night! Emotional, some serious swoon, and moments that had me giggling with the right amount of drama to keep me needing more this book has it all.

Dallas had me feeling every which way. One second I’d adore him, the next I’d want to smack him u
Charity resides in Indianapolis, Indiana. She grew up riding her bicycle to the town's public library, and reading anything she could get her hands on. When she's not writing, you can find her reading, spending time with her family, or caving into her online shopping addiction.

You can interact and find more information at:
www.facebook.com/authorcharityferrell
www.twitter/charity_ferrell
instagram:
“Time is valuable. Hug your children. Kiss your wife. Make life your bitch because you never know when it’s going to turn on you.” 1 likes
“A grandchild is a grandchild. A blessing. No matter what the situation.” 0 likes