Start by marking “Take (Deliver, #5)” as Want to Read:
Take (Deliver, #5)

Take

(Deliver #5)

He’s a notorious crime lord, a kidnapper, and an artist.
Scarification is his outlet, and he just captured a new canvas.
Kate refuses to surrender beneath his blade or the cruelty in his beautiful eyes.
But she’s drawn to the man inside the monster. A man who makes her ache with his touch. Who owns her with his kiss.
A man who worships her as deeply as he hurts her.
She can run
Published April 2nd 2019 (first published March 19th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Take, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take

Start your review of Take (Deliver, #5)
Christy
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars
4.5 stars!

photo 5E741CCB-B947-45D9-8018-BA1DA7005AA3_zpsmcpp8jsc.png
“Delivering pain is an expression of art.”

Pam Godwin is the queen of dark romances. No one does them better than her. The Deliver series is my favorite of all the dark romances series I've read. I was blown away by this book. It was deliciously dark, sexy, and even swoony at times. Tiago Badell is the best anti-hero I've read since Van, and that's quite the compliment.

Kate has the worst luck. After being captured (again) she's not sure where she is or who took her. Th
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4.5 Stars

I not so humbly consider myself a bit of a dark romance...connoisseur...these days.

I've been devouring it for many years now...To the point where my "tolerance," I guess you could call it, has gotten pretty high when it comes to a lot of elements of which dark romance is typically composed.

Many times, I have picked up a supposed dark romance, and...

description

Thought it was fairly frail.

But, thankfully, you can always count on Pam Godwin to bring the goods.

Her ability to take inherently evil
✰ Liz ✰
"Some might consider their love dark and disturbing, but he thought of it as spiritual, unearthly, and wickedly filthy."
description

Take is the fifth book in The Deliver Series. Although you can read this book as a stand-alone, I highly recommend reading the entire series so that you can get a complete understanding of the idiosyncrasies of the characters, their relationships, and the world in which they live. Kate is a survivor who has already lived through captivity. Although she has done everything t
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anti-hero, dark-read
5 STARS

He was an aficionado of pain, and she was here to absorb the hurt, to wear the bruises of his art, until she escaped or died.

Top. Favorite. Dark. Romance. Of. The. Year.

Pam Godwin has a knack for redeeming the irredeemable, and she managed to outdo herself with Tiago. I never thought I'd love an anti-hero more than Van from Vanquish, but Tiago captured my heart with every heart wrenching page.
His love for her resembled a blade, a source of pain, but vital. He would alw
Jen
**** 4.5 Stars!!!!****

I have always loved Pam Godwins dark romances! She is the Queen of being able to redeem the unredeemable!!! I honestly didn’t think she would get me to feel any compassion for our hero... but she most certainly did! As for Kate ( our heroine) she was a kick ass woman and I loved her in this book! She was fierce when she needed to be, and vulnerable at times too. I thought she was perfect for Tiago, and definitely gave him a run for his money!

As always with Ms. Godwin’s stor
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Book 5 of 9 from Deliver series
POV: Third Person
Rating:

It’s been four years since Kate’s life changed drastically. But moving on proved harder than she thought when choices were taken away from her for the second time.

Tiago Badell built his empire as large as the wall around his heart. As leader of a criminal organization, he took what he wanted but he never anticipated his latest acquisition would be a challenge he was not ready to face.

“Why does anyone rape and
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 “Love Is Insanity” stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-If you truly love someone, you don’t let them go without a fight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tiago Badell is one of the wealthiest most powerful crime lords in Venezuela. He's made a living off others misery, and is known for being a heartless, manipulative, merciless man. He recently abducted a woman from Texas named Kate and is deciding what her fate will be.

Kate is being held captive by a ruthless monster known for torturing his prisoners. He was deranged, and scar
Pam Godwin
Mar 27, 2019 marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
Start reading for FREE:
Deliver - pamgodwin.com/book/deliver/
(Each book is a different couple. No cliffhangers.)

TAKE
Google: tinyurl.com/y6xr99s2
Audible: adbl.co/2M0ls7Q
Signed Paperback: pamgodwin.com/product/take

CC

Not a stranger to challenges, Kate believed her life had taken a new direction since being released from captivity four years prior, but her nightmare begins as she finds herself as a prisoner once again. Knowing the myriad of criminals who may want to use Kate as a pawn, she prepares for the monster who will use her as he sees fit.

“You have my fear. You’ve taken my freedom. I have nothing left to lose.”

Tiago Badell is the crime lord of Caracas with a reputation and propensity for violence
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, dark-read
Wow! Pam Godwin hit the spot once again! I didn’t know what to think when I heard Tiago Badell would be the hero in Take. Not meant as a standalone you need to read the other books in the series to truly capture all the things happening in here. I already knew Tiago from Devastate and I knew what he was capable of. I had another man in mind for Kate even if after reading Take I can clearly see why Pam chose Tiago over that other guy. It’s not his time yet.

Take is an action packed dark story mix
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤️5 STARS❤️

“You have my fear. You’ve taken my freedom. I have nothing left to lose.”

I didn't know what to expect when I started this one, I loved it so much!It was fast paced,dark,intense,hot,passionate and captivating!I was intrigued from page one!

I loved the plot and the writing, Pam Godwin is the best in dark romances! I loved learning about Tiago’s past , he is a unique hero.I liked him a lot!Kate was exactly what he needed!

Overall, this was a great read, it was dark and sexy.

Jennifer Kyle
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars ⭐️
Lo Bookfrantic

4.5 ★★★ Stars

Genre:  Dark Romance
Type:  Book 5 of 9 from Deliver series
POV:  Third Person

Delivering pain is an expression of art...He had the capacity to hurt and love in equal intensities.

Take teaser by Pam G

Kate has been trying to find herself after what she went through four years ago.  However; she never anticipated finding herself in a similar situation a second time time around.

The only
Wil Loves Books!
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019, audiobook, on-kindle
She was his whole, his entire being, more himself than he was. If she ceased to exist, he would be a stranger, no longer part of this world.

She was his constant, his evermore, not just in the physical sense. She was the inexplainable something that made up his soul.

Dang Pam Godwin! This woman is too good at the dark and twisty storytelling. She can definitely redeem the unredeemable! This is Kate and Tiago’s story and I truly wondered how Pam was going to redeem Tiago cause he did some pret
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
♥️ #FavoriteSeries_Book ♥️

“The strongest love rose out of the greatest hurt.”

* * *
“You and me. Wide awake. Alive. This is all we have left, and it’s the only real we’ll ever need.”

* * *
“There’s nothing more vibrant, more beautiful, or more treasured than the flower that blooms in hell.”
Allyson
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well I didn't think Pam could shock me anymore than she already has but damn she did. Tiago is a sick and twisted person but he made he is way into my heart!! His back story broke my heart, do I forgive what he did in the past... no but it makes it easier. He is another Van just in a different way! Kate was perfect for him and I was happy to see that she did have a strong side. They were great together in their own sick, crazy, dark, loveable way!!!! Thank you again Pam for the arc, you're amazi ...more
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
“You’re the miracle that grows in the smallest crack of sunlight.”
Holy smoking-hot, dirty-talking, arrogant, sadistic son-of-a-beech of anti-heroes! Good lawd, Tiago Badell checks all the boxes! Seriously, this guy gives you every single reason in the book to hate him- he abducts, tortures, drug-trades, kills....you name it, if it’s bad, or seriously messed up in the head, he’s your guy! But, holy smokes, Batman, this guy is ridiculously irresistible.

He was madness with stra
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-favorites
No one does dark romance like Pam Godwin does.

Dark Feels.
I'm bursting at the seams. Ahhhhhh! I love my anti-heroes, Pam Godwin is insanely talented in redeeming even the most ruthless, brutal, sadistic characters. Tiago. I'm so in love, er Stockholm Syndrome. I don't even care. With so many captor romances out lately, Godwin really sets the bar, and just when I think I can't possibly read another story about kidnapping, she grabs a hold of my throat and chokes me into submission, leaving me bon
Myla
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Take(me) Stars

One of the menacing characters I met in Deliver Series -- Tiago Bedell. The character I love to hate last year in Devastate is back. He's still dark, raw, intense and apparently likes bloodplay.

Kate lost her freedom once again in the hands of Tiago. But she's not just about to accept her captivity without a fight. She's feisty and speaks her mind. Learning what happened in Tiago's past gave her a glimpse of why he became the person he is today. Is it possible to fall for someone
Michelle
A bad guy can turn good.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Wow this author is just amazing every book she writes I luv. This series is dark, screwed up, twisted and totally crazy. This book is all that plus more. So much has happened throughout this series that I didn't think I could be shocked any more. But he I was Tiago Befell is a crazy evil man. The things he has done aren't good and he knows it he doesn't hide it he actually wears it with pride. He's killed and hurt people it's his job to make sure people fear him and t
Debra Johnson
Take by Pam Godwin
Genres: Adult, Crime, Dark Erotica, Romance, Suspense
5 Solid wish I could give more ✨'s

Review Coming Soon!
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tragic and hopeful in the mood, vicious and tender in sentiments, punishing and redeeming in the characterization, the story holds you hostage with words. Powerful words from unforgiving pen of Godwin. She doesn't hold much back, painting these people in all the shades of grey. They ALL  walk a thin line between love and hate, taking the readers by surprise at every turn.
I loved the mighty Tiago and the strong Amazonian woman that is Kate. Mettle of steel and heart of lioness. I love the wonder
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
OMG. I am officially obsessed with Pam Godwin's Deliver series and am willing to hang from every rafter to scream my adoration of it. This story was phenomenal!! Good Lord, Godwin did the damn thing and then some. I didn't think she could outdo Devastate but she did. Take is seriously the best book she has written. Hands down. It was pure dark romance #goals. I am obsessed with Tiago Badell and love him more than any of her heroes (sorry Van!). But Tiago and Kate together? A brutal and painful m ...more
Timitra
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rated 4.5 Stars

Pam Godwin has done it again, made me fall for a despicable and much hated character. I didn't like Tiago when he first stepped onto the page in Devastate and I didn't like him for quite a bit of Take either but then his layers were peeled off and I saw the human underneath and the way he was with the heroine, Kate and couldn't help but change my mind about him. I loved their story even as messed up as it was I still loved it and highly recommend it to dark romance lovers. I'm loo
Cécile Smits
Pam Delivers Again! Taking it further into the dark! This is the story of Kate,who is taken by Tiago in exchange for Lucia. After being with him for so long,she finally got away with the help of Tate. And Tiago has plans for them. Including Kate. But once he gets to know her,it all changes. She is the first to mean something to him after his family was killed years ago. But does Kate feel the same for him? With everything he’s done and still does to her and others? This was a real pageturner,one ...more
Mimiorphee
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019
Fifth book in the Deliver series, Take is a new favorite of mine!!!

With her new release, Pam Godwin offers to her readers an amazing story, deliciously  dark and depraved with engaging characters and a thrilling plot. In short, I couldn't put it down!!!

Kate's story had me intrigued since the very first book, and my curiosity only has only increased since then. Her strength and fierceness, her sweet and caring personality were convincing. She was smart enough to adapt and pick her battles. Tiago
Kim BookJunkie ~ Editor & Proofreader
”Lucifer had charisma.”

After reading about him in DEVASTATE, I loathed the evil, sadistic, cruel Tiago. He was the last character I‘d ever imagine having any compassion for. However, because Pam Godwin is so incredibly talented, I not only felt compassion for him, but I ended up falling in love with him in TAKE!!! I don’t know how Godwin comes up with these incredibly innovative yet believable storylines, but I’m so glad she does (even if it does result in my only having 3 hours of sleep bec
 Mary~❤️~DBO

★5 Stars★

OMG, this book was AMAZING. So hot, twisted and dirty, like all other books by Pam Godwin. I love her writing and dark stories...Take is the fifth book in the Deliver series and I highly recommend to read all of them in order...So remove your panties if you don't want them ruined before you start because this is a dark, hot, dirty story.

Imagine similară

Tiago Badell is the most ferocious and dangerous crime lord, the King of kidnapping from the kidnap alley in Caracas, Venezuela. I wanted so bad to h
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it, dark
This is book five in the Deliver series. Each book is amazing and must be read in order.

When I read of Tiago in Devastate I was really looking forward to reading his story. Take was epic and so much more. It certainly blew my expectations.

Your not gonna get any spoilers from me of Tiago and Kate’s story. Nothing. Nada. I will say I absolutely love these two characters. I was really rooting for Tiago. Yes I’m warped lol read it for yourself and disagree lol

I’m in awe of this author. Just when I
Ellie Masters
I told Pam that I absolutely refused to accept this...this!....this horrible wretched character as a romantic lead. I mean...I laid down the law!!! I wasn't crossing that line. I would not read THIS book if HE was the romantic lead.

But I love Pam and I read TAKE. I read it because I've read every word this woman has written...and what happened at the end of TAKE???

Good question...

This was NOT a redeemable character, or so I thought. I hated this man. I mean, loathed in my core, hated him...and y
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Nocturnes & Nightmares (The Sandman Duet, #1)
  • Requiem & Reverie (The Sandman Duet, #2)
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Fourth a Lie (Goddess Isles, #4)
  • Diamond in the Rough (Diamond, #1)
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made #2)
  • Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)
  • Hurt (The Hurt Series 1)
  • The Five
  • Sin & Discipline
  • The Game Maker
  • Raphael (Deadly Virtues, #1)
  • Beauty in the Broken
  • Treachery (Antihero Inferno, #1)
  • Twisted (Tangled Web, #1)
  • XV (War of Roses, #1)
  • Treachery Prequel (Antihero Inferno, #0.5)
New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and migh

Deliver (9 books)
  • Deliver (Deliver, #1)
  • Vanquish (Deliver, #2)
  • Disclaim (Deliver, #3)
  • Devastate (Deliver, #4)
  • Manipulate (Deliver #6)
  • Unshackle (Deliver #7)
  • Dominate (Deliver #8)
  • Complicate (Deliver #9)

News & Interviews

“Beware, there is pain in the world, and you cannot run from it. But if you endure it, if you accept the suffering, it will stop.” 2 likes
“Love is insanity” 0 likes