Start by marking “Take (Deliver, #5)” as Want to Read:
Take (Deliver, #5)

Take

(Deliver #5)

He’s a notorious crime lord, a kidnapper, and an artist.
Scarification is his outlet, and he just captured a new canvas.
Kate refuses to surrender beneath his blade or the cruelty in his beautiful eyes.
But she’s drawn to the man inside the monster. A man who makes her ache with his touch. Who owns her with his kiss.
A man who worships her as deeply as he hurts her.
She can run
Published April 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Take, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
4.5 Stars

I not so humbly consider myself a bit of a dark romance...connoisseur...these days.

I've been devouring it for many years now...To the point where my "tolerance," I guess you could call it, has gotten pretty high when it comes to a lot of elements of which dark romance is typically composed.

Many times, I have picked up a supposed dark romance, and...

description

Thought it was fairly frail.

But, thankfully, you can always count on Pam Godwin to bring the goods.

Her ability to take inherently evil c
Liz
"Some might consider their love dark and disturbing, but he thought of it as spiritual, unearthly, and wickedly filthy."
description

Take is the fifth book in The Deliver Series. Although you can read this book as a stand-alone, I highly recommend reading the entire series so that you can get a complete understanding of the idiosyncrasies of the characters, their relationships, and the world in which they live. Kate is a survivor who has already lived through captivity. Although she has done everything to
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS

He was an aficionado of pain, and she was here to absorb the hurt, to wear the bruises of his art, until she escaped or died.

Top. Favorite. Dark. Romance. Of. The. Year.

Pam Godwin has a knack for redeeming the irredeemable, and she managed to outdo herself with Tiago. I never thought I'd love an anti-hero more than Van from Vanquish, but Tiago captured my heart with every heart wrenching page.
His love for her resembled a blade, a source of pain, but vital. He would always protect he
Jen
**** 4.5 Stars!!!!****

I have always loved Pam Godwins dark romances! She is the Queen of being able to redeem the unredeemable!!! I honestly didn’t think she would get me to feel any compassion for our hero... but she most certainly did! As for Kate ( our heroine) she was a kick ass woman and I loved her in this book! She was fierce when she needed to be, and vulnerable at times too. I thought she was perfect for Tiago, and definitely gave him a run for his money!

As always with Ms. Godwin’s stor
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Book 5 of 9 from Deliver series
POV: Third Person
Rating:

It’s been four years since Kate’s life changed drastically. But moving on proved harder than she thought when choices were taken away from her for the second time.

Tiago Badell built his empire as large as the wall around his heart. As leader of a criminal organization, he took what he wanted but he never anticipated his latest acquisition would be a challenge he was not ready to face.

“Why does anyone rape and bu
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 “Love Is Insanity” stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-If you truly love someone, you don’t let them go without a fight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tiago Badell is one of the wealthiest most powerful crime lords in Venezuela. He's made a living off others misery, and is known for being a heartless, manipulative, merciless man. He recently abducted a woman from Texas named Kate and is deciding what her fate will be.

Kate is being held captive by a ruthless monster known for torturing his prisoners. He was deranged, and scared
CC

Not a stranger to challenges, Kate believed her life had taken a new direction since being released from captivity four years prior, but her nightmare begins as she finds herself as a prisoner once again. Knowing the myriad of criminals who may want to use Kate as a pawn, she prepares for the monster who will use her as he sees fit.

“You have my fear. You’ve taken my freedom. I have nothing left to lose.”

Tiago Badell is the crime lord of Caracas with a reputation and propensity for violence. H
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Wow! Pam Godwin hit the spot once again! I didn’t know what to think when I heard Tiago Badell would be the hero in Take. Not meant as a standalone you need to read the other books in the series to truly capture all the things happening in here. I already knew Tiago from Devastate and I knew what he was capable of. I had another man in mind for Kate even if after reading Take I can clearly see why Pam chose Tiago over that other guy. It’s not his time yet.

Take is an action packed dark story mix
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤5 STARS❤

“You have my fear. You’ve taken my freedom. I have nothing left to lose.”

I didn't know what to expect when I started this one, I loved it so much!It was fast paced,dark,intense,hot,passionate and captivating!I was intrigued from page one!

I loved the plot and the writing, Pam Godwin is the best in dark romances! I loved learning about Tiago’s past , he is a unique hero.I liked him a lot!Kate was exactly what he needed!

Overall, this was a great read, it was dark and sexy.

Jennifer Kyle
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars ⭐ ...more
Lo Bookfrantic

4.5 ★★★ Stars

Genre:  Dark Romance
Type:  Book 5 of 9 from Deliver series
POV:  Third Person

Delivering pain is an expression of art...He had the capacity to hurt and love in equal intensities.

Take teaser by Pam G

Kate has been trying to find herself after what she went through four years ago.  However; she never anticipated finding herself in a similar situation a second time time around.

The only power she possessed here was that over her own emotions. She allowed Van to use her terror to contro
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
♥ #FavoriteSeries_Book ♥

“The strongest love rose out of the greatest hurt.”

* * *
“You and me. Wide awake. Alive. This is all we have left, and it’s the only real we’ll ever need.”

* * *
“There’s nothing more vibrant, more beautiful, or more treasured than the flower that blooms in hell.”
Pam Godwin
Mar 27, 2019 marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
“You’re the miracle that grows in the smallest crack of sunlight.”
Holy smoking-hot, dirty-talking, arrogant, sadistic son-of-a-beech of anti-heroes! Good lawd, Tiago Badell checks all the boxes! Seriously, this guy gives you every single reason in the book to hate him- he abducts, tortures, drug-trades, kills....you name it, if it’s bad, or seriously messed up in the head, he’s your guy! But, holy smokes, Batman, this guy is ridiculously irresistible.

He was madness with straight, white te
Myla
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Take(me) Stars

One of the menacing characters I met in Deliver Series -- Tiago Bedell. The character I love to hate last year in Devastate is back. He's still dark, raw, intense and apparently likes bloodplay.

Kate lost her freedom once again in the hands of Tiago. But she's not just about to accept her captivity without a fight. She's feisty and speaks her mind. Learning what happened in Tiago's past gave her a glimpse of why he became the person he is today. Is it possible to fall for someone
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-favorites
No one does dark romance like Pam Godwin does.

Dark Feels.
I'm bursting at the seams. Ahhhhhh! I love my anti-heroes, Pam Godwin is insanely talented in redeeming even the most ruthless, brutal, sadistic characters. Tiago. I'm so in love, er Stockholm Syndrome. I don't even care. With so many captor romances out lately, Godwin really sets the bar, and just when I think I can't possibly read another story about kidnapping, she grabs a hold of my throat and chokes me into submission, leaving me bon
Michelle
A bad guy can turn good.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Wow this author is just amazing every book she writes I luv. This series is dark, screwed up, twisted and totally crazy. This book is all that plus more. So much has happened throughout this series that I didn't think I could be shocked any more. But he I was Tiago Befell is a crazy evil man. The things he has done aren't good and he knows it he doesn't hide it he actually wears it with pride. He's killed and hurt people it's his job to make sure people fear him and they
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
OMG. I am officially obsessed with Pam Godwin's Deliver series and am willing to hang from every rafter to scream my adoration of it. This story was phenomenal!! Good Lord, Godwin did the damn thing and then some. I didn't think she could outdo Devastate but she did. Take is seriously the best book she has written. Hands down. It was pure dark romance #goals. I am obsessed with Tiago Badell and love him more than any of her heroes (sorry Van!). But Tiago and Kate together? A brutal and painful m ...more
Timitra
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rated 4.5 Stars

Pam Godwin has done it again, made me fall for a despicable and much hated character. I didn't like Tiago when he first stepped onto the page in Devastate and I didn't like him for quite a bit of Take either but then his layers were peeled off and I saw the human underneath and the way he was with the heroine, Kate and couldn't help but change my mind about him. I loved their story even as messed up as it was I still loved it and highly recommend it to dark romance lovers. I'm loo
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tragic and hopeful in the mood, vicious and tender in sentiments, punishing and redeeming in the characterization, the story holds you hostage with words. Powerful words from unforgiving pen of Godwin. She doesn't hold much back, painting these people in all the shades of grey. They ALL  walk a thin line between love and hate, taking the readers by surprise at every turn.
I loved the mighty Tiago and the strong Amazonian woman that is Kate. Mettle of steel and heart of lioness. I love the wonder
Kim BookJunkie
”Lucifer had charisma.”

After reading about him in DEVASTATE, I loathed the evil, sadistic, cruel Tiago. He was the last character I‘d ever imagine having any compassion for. However, because Pam Godwin is so incredibly talented, I not only felt compassion for him, but I ended up falling in love with him in TAKE!!! I don’t know how Godwin comes up with these incredibly innovative yet believable storylines, but I’m so glad she does (even if it does result in my only having 3 hours of sleep becau
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it, dark
This is book five in the Deliver series. Each book is amazing and must be read in order.

When I read of Tiago in Devastate I was really looking forward to reading his story. Take was epic and so much more. It certainly blew my expectations.

Your not gonna get any spoilers from me of Tiago and Kate’s story. Nothing. Nada. I will say I absolutely love these two characters. I was really rooting for Tiago. Yes I’m warped lol read it for yourself and disagree lol

I’m in awe of this author. Just when I
Mimiorphee
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
Fifth book in the Deliver series, Take is a new favorite of mine!!!

With her new release, Pam Godwin offers to her readers an amazing story, deliciously  dark and depraved with engaging characters and a thrilling plot. In short, I couldn't put it down!!!

Kate's story had me intrigued since the very first book, and my curiosity only has only increased since then. Her strength and fierceness, her sweet and caring personality were convincing. She was smart enough to adapt and pick her battles. Tiago
 Mary~❤️~DBO

★5 Stars★

OMG, this book was AMAZING. So hot, twisted and dirty, like all other books by Pam Godwin. I love her writing and dark stories...Take is the fifth book in the Deliver series and I highly recommend to read all of them in order...So remove your panties if you don't want them ruined before you start because this is a dark, hot, dirty story.

Imagine similară

Tiago Badell is the most ferocious and dangerous crime lord, the King of kidnapping from the kidnap alley in Caracas, Venezuela. I wanted so bad to h
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Take (Deliver #5)
By: Pam Godwin
5 Stars

This series is one that has me biting my nails for each release. Absolutely love reading about this group of friends known as the Freedom Fighters. Each one certainly deserves to tell their story and Pam delivers with each book.

Kate and Tiago’s story provides us with quite the punch! Tiago is the crime lord and Kate stands up for everything she believes in. Remember, Kate was trained by the master manipulator himself, Van Quiso.

“If you love someone and th
Ellie Masters
I told Pam that I absolutely refused to accept this...this!....this horrible wretched character as a romantic lead. I mean...I laid down the law!!! I wasn't crossing that line. I would not read THIS book if HE was the romantic lead.

But I love Pam and I read TAKE. I read it because I've read every word this woman has written...and what happened at the end of TAKE???

Good question...

This was NOT a redeemable character, or so I thought. I hated this man. I mean, loathed in my core, hated him...and y
Naughty Mom Story Time
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed

I don’t know how but I always end up LOVING each book in this series more than I did the last. The way Pam Godwin describes a dark romance, I can’t help but cheer for the characters as they evolve and the walls tumble down. With Tiago and Kate’s story I was instantly drawn in and captivated.

Life should’ve broken her, but instead of shattering, she became her own hero. She
Lydia Michaels
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, dark-romance
Pam Godwin continues to leave me in awe! Her words are as addictive as they are gritty. Once again, she finds redemption for the characters we love to hate, and no matter how much we hate to love them, we can't help but fall hard when Godwin turns worlds upside down and drops us into some of the darkest circumstances we can imagine. Kate, who seemed a ghost of a girl in Deliver, proved one of the toughest heroines in the end. LOVED reading her journey in TAKE! This series is a must read for dark ...more
V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤
Deliciously dark will leave you wanting more craving and panting and so raw you won’t know what happened only that you don’t want it to end
Tiago and Kate’s story is so beautiful and painful there are no words to describe the feelings you’ll go through while reading their story, the only thing I can say is to hold on and never let go.
Pam Godwin created a series so good it’s hard to accept an end, I’m so glad I have more to look forward to and over the moon to know Cole will finally get his story
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Duplicity (Tales from the Dark Side, #2)
  • Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #5)
  • Under the Northern Lights
  • Mine
  • Lost Boy
  • Greed
  • Commitment
  • The Prince and the Pawn (When Rivals Play, #4)
  • Moonlight & Whiskey
  • Dubious (Bitter Vine, #1)
  • Love and Chaos (Chaos, #3)
  • Talen
  • The Body Painter (Master of Trickery Duet, #1)
  • A Boy Named Risk
  • Fatal (Fierce, #4)
  • Love Her Madly
  • Ardent (Scars of the Wraiths #0.5)
  • Temptation's Edge (Sons of Temptation, #2)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and might be considered more u

Deliver (9 books)
  • Deliver (Deliver, #1)
  • Vanquish (Deliver, #2)
  • Disclaim (Deliver, #3)
  • Devastate (Deliver, #4)
  • Manipulate (Deliver Book 6)
  • Unshackle (Deliver #7)
  • Dominate (Deliver #8)
  • Complicate (Deliver #9)
“Love is insanity” 0 likes