Start by marking “Booted (Trails of Sin, #3)” as Want to Read:
Booted (Trails of Sin, #3)

Booted

(Trails of Sin #3)

The night I’m released from prison, she’s in my bed.
It’s been eight years since I touched a woman, and the Native American beauty is half-dressed, beaten, bruised, and devastatingly exquisite.

We’re toxic together, but we want the same things. Blood. Vengeance.
Violent relief in a warm body.

Beneath her touch, I’m alive.
Against her skin, I’m redeemed.
Buried inside her, I forg
Published September 6th 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Booted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Booted

Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
3.5 - Stars

I've had some major shocks to the personal life these last couple weeks (edited to add: nothing bad!), and my reading and reviewing is suffering for it.

My point?
This review will be short.
It will suck.
But it is what it is.

I just wanted to make sure I got at least something out before the book goes live, since I did manage to read it. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's the only book I've managed to finish in over a week.

Go me.

Anybullshitramble.

I think we've all been waiting for Lorne's b
Christy
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.5 stars!!!

photo IMG_1956_zpsufwl4iid.jpg

Booted is the final book in Pam Godwin's Trails of Sin series, and it was my favorite of the series! I've been waiting for Lorne's book since we met him in the first book and it did not disappoint! This book was crazy sexy, suspenseful, and kept me completely engaged.

Lorne is the missing piece of the foursome at Julep ranch. The three have fought hard without him to clean up the mess their father's made, and Lorne has spent the entirety of his adult life in prison doing his part. N
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

'BOOTED' is the final installment in Pam Godwin's 'Trails of Sin' series. It picks up where the second book left off. Each book within this series is of a different couple, but they need to be read in order to fully understand the dynamics of the couples. Knotted #1 Buckled #2 and Booted #3

FAVOURITE QUOTE:
"Bully me all you want, Lorne. You'll be the one walking like John Wayne
for the rest of your life.
Don't forge
Jen
*4.5 Stars!!!!****

Another fabulous read by Pam Godwin! I loved the conclusion to this series! It was once again filled with passion, love, retribution, and reveals!!! This was my favourite book out of the three and a big part of that was Lorne... our hero!

Since he was 18 years old he had been in jail for killing a man. Unfortunately, he killed the wrong man... he had meant to kill his sister’s rapist; but instead killed one of the hired help on his family’s ranch. The thing is though, from the
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 “I Hear You” Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lorne Cassidy spent the last eight years behind bars after a tragedy changed his life. He returns home, and it’s difficult to remember the person he used to be. He’s always been the leader in the Holsten/Cassidy tribe, and now he feels like the elusive fourth. He doesn’t know how to relate to his family anymore, but they still mean everything to him, and he will do whatever it takes to protect them. He just wants to feel normal again. On his first ni
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Please make sure you read these books in order. While each book is about a different couple they are connected and you'd totally spoil the whole experience if you read out of order.

I LOVE Pam Godwin's heroines in this series. They are all tough-as-nails survivors, broken seemingly beyond repair but give them the right man and they can heal, their scars beautiful evidence of their strength.

Raina experienced unspeakable things at the hands of Jake and Jarret's father. Finally free of his torture s
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
Beautiful doesn’t begin to describe him. He’s arresting in the way a viper is deadly. Entrancing. Calculating. Patient. If he strikes, I won’t survive the bite.

After two deliciously twisty installments, it all comes to a head in this heart pounding conclusion to the Trails of Sin trilogy.

After eight years behind bars, Lorne is back home but he's no longer the boy that he was when he went in. He's hardened. Cold. Detached. That's what happens when you spend years behind bars for killin
Pam Godwin
Apr 18, 2018 marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
The first book is FREE!
One click ➣ https://amzn.to/2u7lWiF

TRAILS OF SIN series
Genre → Dark Cowboy Romance
Series → HEAs with no cliffhangers. Each book is a different couple. Must be read in order.

Buy links:
KNOTTED #1: https://www.books2read.com/knotted
BUCKLED #2: https://www.books2read.com/buckled
BOOTED #3: https://www.books2read.com/booted

Wendy
https://www.google.com/search?q=blue rating stars

This is the last book in this awesome series, and Pam definitely saved the best for last !! I have been really intrigued by Lorne, since the first book and he was so much more than I ever expected him to be.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor hot cowboy gif

Sigh.... I do love me some hot alpa cowboys and Lorne was definitely HOT.. He was also angry, bossy and sexy as hell ;) In other words..PERFECT!!

I was a bit worried about Raina being his love-interest. We have been introduced to her in the previous books, and she didn't really leave me with
Malene
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: part-of-a-series, arc
Lorne hasn’t had it easy in life. Far from it. Spending eight years in prison will definitely leave a mark on you. It’s not something you forget so easily and Lorne can attest to that when he gets released. To be back with his sister Conor, her lover Jake and his brother Jarrett is proving difficult. Adjusting to being social and in public triggers him but Lorne find peace and comfort in the company of Raina.
Raina has her own baggage to deal with. She knows this group of people thanks to Jake an
Elizabeth
★4.5★
"I'll never be alone in the hurt again."
description

Booted is the third book in the Trails of Sin Series. The series features three cowboys and their mission to protect the women they love and seek revenge on those who have done them wrong. In order to fully grasp the depth of the relationships between these characters, the series must be read in order.

description
"My lungs seize, and my body swims in ecstasy as need, need, need pulses through my veins."
Lorne is a survivor. After spending years locked up and
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️

The 3rd book in the Trails of Sin did not disappoint. It was intense, deep and completely emotionally driven. It was my favorite of the trilogy.

Lorne Cassidy is the last of the foursome. His last 8 years of his 26 years has been hard. But he’s free now and isn’t prepared for the woman who knocks him off his game. She sees him, she understands his demons, and she takes his cruelty because she knows he’s lashing out.

Raine has lived a very hard life. She’s done what she has to too survive and it’s
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
5 * I hear you * stars

This is how you finish a series! This is my favorite out of the three books in the Trail of Sins series! From the beginning I was waiting for Lorne's story. I was anxious because what's to expect when a man spent nearly a decade in prison for a crime he shouldn't have committed. I knew his book would be intense and that I would be on guards most of the time.
I knew nothing about the heroine or barely. We see Raina or heard of her in the first two books but her part in it wa
Mimiorphee
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc
Welcome back to Sandbank for Knotted, the 3d installment of the Trails of Sin series and the conclusion I was impatiently waiting for. Once again Ms Godwin didn't disappoint, delivering a thrilling read. My favorite cowboys are back for an unbridled ride!

This is Lorne and Raina's story, a enemies to lovers romance that left me content: all my remaining questions from the two previous books found their answers and it brought a much needed closure.

Raina's was rescued from John (Jake and Jarret's d
Michelle
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

What a book

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I 've been dying for Lorne's story since the first book in this series and it was brilliant. Lorne had been through he'll since that ni but 8 years ago. He has missed out on so much of his life and is finding it hard to get his life back to normal. His sister and best friends mean the world to him there is family and he would do anything to keep them safe. One thing Lorne didn't expect to find when he got home was a stunning woman in h
FMABookReviews
This series has complex stories with complex characters. I have experienced all the emotions while reading it. With ‘Knotted’, Pam Godwin built a rollercoaster of emotions. The highs were thrilling and the lows were gut-wrenching. While reading 'Buckled', either my heart was in my throat, tears were in my eyes, or I was bellowing with laughter. With 'Booted', I felt disappointment. I had high expectations for Lorne's story. After reading 'Buckled', I couldn't wait to read his book and get inside ...more
Myla
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing

After being incarcerated for 8 years, finally, Lorne is a free man. Being with the people he loves and cares makes him happy and satisfied. But he still finds it difficult to adjust to his "new" life. And then he met Raina. She's the kind of woman who can't be easily fooled. She's a street-smart because of what she'd been through early in life. Difficult choices she was forced to make and falls into the hand of an abuser but she was able to escape from him. Now, she's planning her revenge! Two s
Kathy West
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very good ending to this series

TRIGGER WARNING
Raina and Lorne don’t come from sunshine and roses. Each of them has had a hard life.
Raina has spent her life with a mother who didn’t care about her and then taking care of her sister. When she met John she thought everything was going to change. It turns out everything did change, for the worse.
Lorne has just gotten out of prison after serving eight years for murdering a man who was involved with a terrible act that happened to his sister.
Rain
JewelsyGoolsy
Oct 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Timitra
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Booted is the final book in the Trails Of Sin trilogy and what an ending it was. It was violent, dark, brutal, amazing and beautiful. Beautiful in the way it brought two broken souls with jagged edges together, that shouldn't fit yet somehow they do, not seamlessly mind you, there's too much pain and pent up emotions for that but Raina and Lorne are perfect for each other. I enjoyed their journey and the way it all ended. I definitely recommend this book and series to those who love dark stories ...more
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm a self confessed city slicker, even in books the country setting isn't an Ideal genre, yet Pam has managed to flip me with her Trails Of Sin series. I'm totally amazed by her versatility, she writes dark romances, love triangles, cowboys and paranormal, all with same proficiency, thoroughness and expertise. Her pen doesn't miss a beat, moving across varied genres and tropes. And all is topped with her trademark sensuality and seductiveness. Heat and passion are always in foreground with a st ...more
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Booted #3 of the Trails of Sin Series
By: Pam Godwin
5 Cowboy Stars!!

The conclusion to this fantastic series. You must read Knotted and Buckled first before diving into this one.

Lorne’s story was one that I knew would be a dark one. After spending 8 years in prison, it’s time to hear his story. He’s damaged after spending his young adult life behind bars. His life was turned upside down that night that sent him away. Now he’s home and a free man… Yet he feels like he is still living in a cell.

Rai
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
4 "I hear you, too" Stars

This is by far and away my favorite couple of the series. Wow! I was blown away by Raina and Lorne. They have imprinted on my heart. I loved every single thing about their characters. They are both like wounded animals who have to learn to live again. Beautiful, broken, and heart-breaking!

The story both started and ended on a bang. I had no doubt while reading this book, early on, that it would be a 5 Star read. Unfortunately, I got tripped up a couple times as I continu
Beneath The Covers Blog
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
The Book Bee
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4 STARS
"Chillingly intense and devoid of sympathy, the man is chiseled in hostility."

Well, this final book was most definitely NOT what I thought it would be, but definitely everything I needed in the final book of a series. This is my first series by Pam Godwin, and I am so glad I finally jumped into her words. I have to say that I love the way she closed this one out. It really sealed the deal for me on an otherwise tumultuous and emotional story for this family.

I knew Lorne had a st
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazing series conclusion….

The tag line for this series is “Dark, lawless, brooding, kinky COWBOYS.” and it lives up to its name over and over and over again! Each instalment focused on one couple, one partner in a close circle of family. This is the third and final book where Lorne finally gets his freedom. I needed his story and wanted to love it so bad – and I did…

“You’re so extraordinarily beautiful it pisses me off.”

Lorne takes Raina under his wing and from the moment they met, I knew the
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***FULL REVIEW - AVAILABLE NOW***

5+ Dance With ME CROWNS

I’m an emotional freaking mess right now. Pam Godwin has reduced me to tears. My heart is aching because it’s over, but I have a huge smile on my face for these six characters who deserve the best HEA in all the land. My words will never EVER do this series justice. It is completely and utterly PHENOMENAL.

To say I’ve been waiting for Lorne’s piece of the story is an understatement, and while I do love his character and Raina, I love them to
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

~Jess

What a conclusion to this series!

Lorne is finally home, but only to find something unexpected in his room. Lorne has spent the last 8 years in prison. He went in as a boy and came out a hardened man. Everyone just wants things to get back to normal, but he is not ready for normal. He doesn't know how to transition back to civilian life but with a whole lot of patience and the help of his unexpected visitor perhaps he can figure it out.

We met Raina in the first book and she was bro
Karen
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have been so excited to get my hands on Lorne’s story. Free the cowboy! Eight years in jail and he’s going to be an exploding ball of lust and full of revengeful anger.

Bring on the big guy and bring down the baddies who caused the pain suffered by the lovely Conor, Jake, Jarret and Lorne that fateful night.

It was pretty clear from the ending of Buckled that the beautiful Native American girl Raina was to be the love interest. I thought she was going to be this timid little victim scared of h
Mistress
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been looking forward to Lorne’s story from the very beginning of this series. Let me tell you, the wait was worth it. I absolutely loved this book. This author’s mind is crafty, intelligent, and imaginative. I have fallen in love with every story she has created. I’m sad that this series is over. Every page, every word was a true joy to experience. Read this one, I’m sure you will love it as much as I did.
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and might be considered more u

Trails of Sin (3 books)
  • Knotted (Trails of Sin, #1)
  • Buckled (Trails of Sin, #2)
“we beat side by side, stretching and growing together in the shared space.” 0 likes
“He smashed my heart against my ribs to make room for his. Now we beat side by side, stretching and growing together in the shared space.” 0 likes