Start by marking “Knotted (Trails of Sin, #1)” as Want to Read:
Knotted (Trails of Sin, #1)

Knotted

(Trails of Sin #1)

I try to forget her.
It’s impossible.

Growing up together, Conor and I shared all our firsts.
First love, first kiss, first…
Not all our firsts.

We were sixteen the night she was violently assaulted while I helplessly watched.
I’ll never forget the sounds of her suffering.
Or my inconsolable agony when she left Oklahoma.

Years later, she returns to honor our teenage pact.
Except th
ebook, 1st Edition
Published May 1st 2018 by Pam Godwin (first published April 25th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Knotted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knotted

Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
3 Stars

Sadly, this was just not my favorite Pam Godwin, which sucks, cause it started off really strong for me. Seriously, I was hooked by page one.

This is an ARC, so I need to be vague - but I just didn't like the actions of one of the main characters. It didn't sit well with me, it didn't fit the characterization for that character up to that point (in my opinion), and it tainted the book for me from that point on.

That said, this book was fucking riveting and, while the above issue bothered M
Christy
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.25 stars!

“description"/

OMG Pam Godwin- what have you done to me with this book? This story was unputdownable. Literally. I started it in the evening and did not put it down until I finished. It hooked me from the start and didn't let go till the very last page. I felt invested all the way through, and I love when that happens!

Knotted is the story of brothers Jake and Jarret, along with siblings Conor and Lorne. Conor and Jake have been together for a while now, and even though they are young, they know it
Elizabeth
"I don't know how we'll come back from this."
description

Knotted is the first book in the Trails of Sin Series. A dark romance with broken characters, Pam Godwin offers a tale of two families who are torn apart through tragedy and greed.

description
"I broke her heart, because I love her."
Jake and Conor have always been together. Both madly in love but too young to act on it, they always knew they were destined to be together. On one tragic night, everything changes. Jake and Conor or torn apart and their families
Pam
4.5 slumbering demons stars

We’re knotted together, and damn if he doesn’t know how to tie a knot that withstands the test of time.

Conor
She’s my past, my present, and my future. I’m everything when I’m with her and nothing without her.

Jake
He’s a mountain of a man, all shoulders and chest and powerful legs. And those jeans fit so low and provocatively around his hips I can see his religion.

Jake and Conor had a life planned, they knew down to the depths of their souls there would never
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

‘KNOTTED:’ Is the first, full length, dark book in Pam Goodwin’s ‘Trails of Sin’ series. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives'

In this we meet Jack and Coner Cassidy, two childhood sweethearts who grew up together, Conor knew at a young age that she wanted to be a veterinarian and Jack wanted life on the cattle ranch to go on as he knew it.

You’re lulled into a false sense of security, caught up in the love these two childhood
Fre06 Begum
Wendy
4.5-star-rating1.jpg (1116×300)

I absolutely loved Pam Godwin's "Deliver" series, and when I found out she was gonna write another dark romance series with cowboys.... I was all over that !!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor all over that gif

At first I figured this was gonna be a trilogy with cliffhangers, so imagine my relieve, when I found out that each book was gonna center around a different couple. They still need to be read in order, but they all have their own HEA ,and better yet NO cliffhanger!!

If you have read some of Pam Godwin's dark romance books, then you know that
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

I've been eager to read a book by Pam Godwin for a long time, have had Dirty Ties on my Kindle for a while. Finally, finally I had the chance to find out what the rave is all about. I do have a couple of her books on my kindle but you know...#bloggerproblems. When I saw the blurb for Knotted I WAS SO IN. It promises angsty, heartbreak and a wicked cowboy. Yes. Yes. AAAAND YES, PLEASE!

Despite knowing what the blurb was alluding to I was kept in a false sense of security
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 He's My Heaven Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-There's something in that look of his I'll never find in another person. It's the bridge between us, the bond that cements us together.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a story about four childhood friends who grew up together on a ranch in Oklahoma, and were inseparable. It's a brother and sister, Lorne & Conor, and twin brothers Jake & Jerret. The Julep Ranch was the center of their lives where their families shared a home and spent all their time working &
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Standalone book 1 of 3 from Trails of Sin series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Jake Holsten and Conor Cassidy were inseparable since they were young. They knew they were made for each other. However, what supposed to be a momentous occasion turned out to be a complete nightmare that pulled them apart until years later when they were forced to face each other to wrangle their demons.

The salt of his skin, the mint on his breath, the dark, predatory bite of his essence.
Pam Godwin
Apr 18, 2018 marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
The first book is FREE!
One click ➣ https://amzn.to/2u7lWiF

TRAILS OF SIN series
Genre → Dark Cowboy Romance
Series → HEAs with no cliffhangers. Each book is a different couple. Must be read in order.

Buy links:
KNOTTED #1: https://www.books2read.com/knotted
BUCKLED #2: https://www.books2read.com/buckled
BOOTED #3: https://www.books2read.com/booted

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
With a hand in my hair and the other on my hip, he bends me into his heat and sets fire to my world.

No matter what she writes, Pam Godwin never fails to bring her signature grit to the stories that make them simply unputdownable. When I saw she'll be coming out with a brand new series revolving around kinky cowboys, I'm not even sure I took a moment to blink before adding these bad boys to my TBR. And while I should be used to her knack for knocking me on my ass with her brand of em
Malene
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: part-of-a-series, arc
After only having read a couple of chapters of Knotted my heart was ripped open. It was brutal, it was beyond intense and excruciating. That was all it took for me to be captured by Pam Godwin’s new book and her characters Conor, Jake, Jarrett and Lorne.

Knotted is all about loyalty and sacrifice. Love and losses. Forgiveness and acceptance. This group of people are family and best friends. They’ll do everything together and trust each other explicitly until a horrific trauma changes them all irr
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3,5 stars

It was intense and fast paced!I went to this one blind without reading the synopsis!I didn't wrote a review immediately it took me actually many days to think about it!

I wasn't sure how I was feeling about it!The story line was different and captivating and I have to say that I enjoyed the second book more than the first! Jake wasn't a favorite hero from the beginning I don't know why but I couldn't like him as I wanted!I have to say that slowly I liked him more!

This is a dark read and
Holly
Oct 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-read, taboo, romance

This book starts almost immediately with a pretty horrifying event which is shortly followed by even more emotionally rending scenes. I wasn't sure how the author would turn this around into a romance book, but I had high hopes because one of my favorite books did succeed in turning something equally awful into something realistically wonderful (Kane's Hell, highly recommended). However, it turns out my concerns about this book were warranted because I was 'treated' to a story that invo
Paige
4.5 “Tied Together” Stars

What a start to a new series by one of my favorite authors! Emotional, sexy, captivating.

Knotted is a second chance romance with a dark twist that exemplifies everything I‘ve come to expect and love from a Pam Godwin novel. Jake and Conor’s story was heartbreaking and yet so full of love. They knew from a very young age that they were meant to be but life got in the way and everything changed.

Jake and Conor are young but in love. They’ve waited until they’re both absol
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️

This review is hard to write. I’m conflicted, so here it goes.

The basis of this story revolves around a fateful, tragic, brutal, devastating night. The characters, twins(Jake and Jarret) and brother and sister(Lorne and Conor) , were just 16, 17, and 18 years old. Conor and Jake were childhood sweethearts. Always knowing that they were the one for each other. Even though they were young, the connection was intense and forever knowing. They grew up together and were all inseparable. Then the tra
Jen
I have always loved Pam Godwin’s work! She has always been an auto-buy for me.. in fact I rarely read the blurb! Lol! I see her name and then I one click!!

“Knotted” is book one in a trilogy that stars some very hot cowboys! This is a dark romance, and this trilogy comes with warnings that aren’t to be taken lightly. There are definitely triggers for certain people in this story and if you are not into dark reads then I would suggest you to pass this one. For those of us that enjoy a wonderful da
CC
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it

3.5 Stars

Conor Cassidy grew up as a country girl on a ranch with dreams of becoming a veterinarian. At 16 years old, she seemed to have it all, a loving family and a boyfriend she adores, but her life changes in the course of one night.

“You were there, looking right at me, holding me with your presence. It made a difference.”

Jake Holsten always knew what he wanted out of a life, a life in cattle ranching and the fiery girl he called as his own. When the unexpected occurs, Jake is forced to que
FMABookReviews

❝He's fire and ruthlessness, and I'm desperate to be burned and consumed. Together, we're a grunting, hungry battlefield, hunting and raiding, chasing and pillaging.❞

You guys! I read 'Knotted by Pam Godwin, throughout the night! I started at 10:00pm thinking I would read for an hour, at most, and then go to sleep. I last looked at the clock at 3:00am. I’m not sure when I fell asleep but I awoke at 7:30 with my book on my chest. I immediately started reading again. This story is so good! It’
Stacey is Sassy
The high points can also be the darkest...

***3.5 stars***

I’ve been reading Knotted over the last couple of days. As a favour to you, I’m going to share a tip…DON’T START READING THIS ONE JUST BEFORE BEDTIME!!! Sorry for shouting, but I can tell you, this book messed with me a little. I tried to go to bed at my normal time after reading a few pages, then tossed and turned overthinking what I had just read. Two hours later (and a wee bit frustrated) I gave up and started reading again.

The thing I
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Tie Me Up, Ride Me, Hello Cowboy Stars

Knotted is a standalone and is part of the Trails of Sin series. Each book will focus on a different male in the series.

Knotted is about Jake and Conor
Buckled is about Jarret the female I believe will be revealed at the end of the book.
Booted is about Lorne

Jake and Jarret are twins
Lorne and Conor are brother and sister, two years apart.

From the first page I couldn’t stop reading Knotted, I was addicted. I was addicted to the characters, I was addicted to
Michelle
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

Wow

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I don't even know where to start with this book, it was amazing. The story had me addicted from the start to finish. Once I started the story I couldn't put down. The story had me heartbroken. Conor and Jake go through so much throughout this book.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Conor and her brother Lorne have lived with there best friends Jake and Jarret for years. Conor and Jake are the sweetest couple they are so happy but on Conor's sixteenth birthday things don't go
Myla
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Jake and Conor grew up together on a ranch owned both their families and planning their future together is no surprise to people around them. On her 16th birthday, they planned to celebrate it intimately together, but something unexpected, unimaginable that turned this happy occasion into a nightmare.

After what happened that night, Jake and Conor were forced to separate, the reason unknown to both of them. Communication, in any form, is forbidden, not that Conor never tries to contact Jake. She
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

Buckled #2 - Jarret and Maybe
Booted #3 - Lorne and Raina
AUDIO AVAILABLE? No

THE STORY:
This is the first book in Pam Goodwin’s ‘Trails of Sin’ series. Although they each have their own HEA they must be read in order to understand and follow the storyline.

Knotted starts with Jake and Coner Cassidy, childhood sweethearts and soul mates, th
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
3.5 Stars

Growing up on the Julep Ranch in Oklahoma was a bucolic life for twins Jake and Jarrett, and siblings Connor and Lorne. The four were thick as thieves, but Jake and Connor had something special. Since they were knee-high to a grasshopper, they have been childhood sweethearts with big plans for their future. He would run the family cattle ranch, and she would fulfill her dream of being a veterinarian.

They had shared all of their firsts, except one. And they made plans for that too.

But
MG
4 1/2 stars

In a word: Heart

This story got me right in the heart from the very beginning. This series focuses on 2 families occupying 1 (very large) cattle ranch. One family has a set of twin boys, Jake and Jarret; the other is comprised of Lorne (older brother) and Conor (younger sister). All 4 of these kids have been raised together and are as close as anyone can be, especially Jake and Conor, who have been in love with each other as long as they can remember; this book focuses on their story.

I
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Upon more reflection, I've updated my rating to 3.5 stars.

Nobody does dark and dirty quite like Pam Godwin. Knotted is the first book in the Trails of Sin series, and if you like mysteries and sultry second chance romance, this book has you covered.

Conor and Jake are childhood sweethearts in this story about four best friends who grow up together on a ranch. The pair are teenagers at the start of the story, and their attraction is already intensely heady but also sweet. The author does a great
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Intense right from the start…

If you are looking for a light-hearted read then you will want to quickly back away. It is dark and sinister, with pain threaded throughout. Thankfully, it is also a story of love and devotion, of bonds that will not break no matter how far they are stretched…

This story took many twists and turns, with the characters tied up in knots, and me right along with them. The subject matter was difficult at times, with descriptions and scenes that were uncomfortably real. Th
Wil Loves Books!
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interesting, intriguing, well written, typical Pam Godwin. Not my favorite of all her books but still a good story. Can’t wait for the next two.
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and might be considered more u

Trails of Sin (3 books)
  • Buckled (Trails of Sin, #2)
  • Booted (Trails of Sin, #3)
“The terrain of childhood shapes the soul, and the soul never forgets.” 2 likes
“My methods may not be conventional, but I know her better than anyone. I know exactly how to reach her, and I’m highly motivated. I’m fucking starving without her.” 0 likes