Start by marking “The Price: Greyson and Sasha's Story” as Want to Read:
The Price: Greyson and Sasha's Story

The Price: Greyson and Sasha's Story

(The Terms Duet)

Greyson Burke had become my everything.
He paid for my drug rehab and put a roof over my head.
He provided me with a job and showed by example how hard work and responsibility could lead me to greatness.
He said I was strong, pretty and smart.
He professed his love for me and claimed I’d be his forever.
I believed Greyson could do no wrong until I learned of the astonishing dec
Published February 22nd 2018 (first published February 20th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about The Price, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Price

Melanie (mells_view)
Pretty good addition to The Terms Duet!

The Price was a good read. If you LOVED book one and two, and loved Greyson and Sasha, then I would definitely read it. It definitely didn’t have the intensity, and suspense that books one and two had, but it was a good read if you’re a fan of the characters. Good updates and a little more in depth with Sasha and Greyson.
Sheri Bishop
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sasha and Greyson are an amazing couple. Neither has had an easy life but through their strength, they find each other, help each other heal, and love each other. They are both still learning their way but now they can do it together. Will it be easy? No! But will they survive it? Yes! Together!

Ruby took us on such a journey. Through anger, through sadness, through confusion, through love, and through happiness! This couple will wrap themselves around your heart, take a part of your heart, and m
Jamie Mounts
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! A great book and fantastic read. I found this book sexy and exciting. The story and the character’s were well written with great detail. Ruby Rowe writes so that her reader’s can feel the story as if they are a part of it. This make’s me as a reader feel more emotionally connected to the character’s. This story was full of many emotional situations and exciting experience’s that I would love to have had as my own and after reading the book I feel as if I did. There were several surprises ...more
Marie Felton
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book if I could give it 1000 stars I would. The book was very well written. It was hot and sexy as hell. Definitely a must read! Thank you Ruby Rowe for writing another amazing book!
Edith Dubielak PA
When you first begin reading The Price: Greyson and Sasha’s Story you are hooked from the very first page. I fell in love with the characters all over again. As the story unfolded Greyson stole my heart. He is the man every woman wants in their life. He loves with all of his heart. He was there for Sasha at a time she needed him the most. Yes, there were times he was a little hot-headed and made errors along the way, but it was his determination and love for Sasha that helped him become the man ...more
Barbara
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful ending to this series. The author has a wonderful way with words and this book is no exception to that. The characters will steal your heart. At times you’ll soar with them and other times your heart will just want to break for them. But through all the smiles and sadness this book will still take your breath away by the time you close the book.

The Duet (the parent books to “The Price”) is where we first meet Sasha and Greyson. Both these two have been through hell and poor Sash
Amy Stephens
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad that Ruby Rowe decided to give Greyson and Sasha their own story. I really enjoyed the two-part The Terms Duet, so this was an added bonus for me. I will say you do have to have read the other two books to know the full story behind these two, but you'll be so glad that you did. There was still a lot that needed to happen with Greyson and Sasha's characters and this story did a great job of summing it up. I also liked that Camilla and Ellis were vital parts in this story too. And lit ...more
Karina
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely thrilled to see that Sasha and Greyson were given their own story. This was so an emotional ride. Sasha had a rough past she had to overcome and with the love and support of not only Greyson but her sister Camilla she is able to overcome the darkness that has haunted her and find the strength in herself as well as a true love. Greyson is an amazing man who has a heart of gold and is not afraid to show is vulnerability to Sasha and be her rock to lean on when she needs it. The connec ...more
Amy Knight
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great storyline. I have followed the author for some time and the writing just keeps getting better. A true love story with the couple that are not perfect by any means. You gotta read this.
maureen
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book! Honestly I’m so happy Greyson and Sasha got their own story!! This is just one of those stories that gives you the feels. If you haven’t read the series do it now because this just adds to how amazing it is. I just loved Greyson! The romance between he and Sasha is fabulous!!
Karen Sedgman
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love your stories Ruby Rowe! And l absolutely loved this l could not put this down! Sasha & Greyson's story was fantastic, loved that we got more about Ellis, Camilla and little Liam lives! This is a must read!
Rachael
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In The Price, we get to see the much anticipated side of Greyson and Sasha’s story from The Terms duet. The Price is a book that must be read after reading the duet. What we did see of them in the past two books was defiantly more than enough to make me as a reader desire to see more of their story. I knew it would be an epic love story, mixed with such a tragic history, that it would challenge any future they may have. Ruby has given us just that. A gut-wrenching, pulling at your heart-strings ...more
April Symes
Sasha and Greyson are an amazing couple. They both have had hard times in their lives yet when they both came together, they realized they were soul mates and in turn, they find what was missing in each other, help each other heal , and love each other completely. This story didn’t have as much suspense or intrigue but did have visits from past characters and angst that stirred up old hurts. This story had a lot of emotional situations that had me wondering if this awesome couple would make it b ...more
Jenn_COBB - Collector of Book Boyfriends
ARC_review

The Price by Ruby Rowe – 5 +++ stars

First I would like to state how lucky I am to have come across Ruby Rowe by coincidence while she was having a takeover in one of the groups on Facebook, otherwise I would have probably missed out on these amazing stories she is writing.
She has a great sense about just how much of angst, love, drama and comedy is the perfect combo to make a great book.

This book could be read as a standalone BUT I truly recommend you to read THE TERMS DUET before this becaus
Dora
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This was an amazing but beautiful love story about Sasha and Greyson—who were introduced in The Term. The story held my attention, was exciting and it was so well done; but it also was heartwarming, emotional, and humorous at times. I really enjoyed reading this book and the momentum of the story keeps you wanting to read more that you can’t put it down! This is such a compelling storyline, and this book was well written by Ruby Rowe. Wh
Jacquette Walton
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally!!

I loved this book. After reading the first two books I was left wondering but with this book I have a smile on my face. Loved that it was a HEA and that it cane full circle. Can't wait for the next book!!!!
Lori Hoffman
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book I love this author and the story was amazing how Sasha deals with addiction and the abuse she endured as a child how the love of a man helps her heal
Chrissi
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. I definitely wanted to see what happened with Greyson and Sasha after meeting them in The Terms Duet, and i wasn't disappointed.
Mandy Sawyer
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is worth more stars. It’s hard hitting, emotional and thought provoking. Very well written by Ruby. Amazing. Love the storyline and chemistry with all the characters. I also like how Ruby keeps past characters alive with their POV. It’s rare to see that, most books move on with different couples.
Morgan
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
An emotional and intense love story!

The Price is the story of Sasha and Greyson, which we met in the Terms stories. This is another intense and steamy naughty story from Ruby Rowe. The book is wrote with some sex scenes in which you experience some in the BDSM world however, it is focused on the romance and coming together of Sasha and Greyson. The scenes are intense, hot and sexy just enough to get your heart racing and wanting more. You will be on your toes wondering what will happen next. Yo
Serena Worker
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Greyson are Sasha were an amazing couple, both former addicts, the strength Sasha showed to overcome, her addiction and abuse were amazing.
You saw how much Greyson loved Sasha when he gave up his inheritance, but you see him show the extent of his love for her and how much he wants to help her through everything and will do anything that is needed so they can have their happily ever after, and with the patience and support Greyson showed her nothing but love. Although they had their ups and dow
Erica
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoyed The Terms duet then your familiar with Grayson & Sasha.
These two grew up in different worlds but share some of the same struggles.
Sasha has demons, ones that cause her to question everything, including her worth.
Grayson is determined to help her, to love her but she doesn't make it easy.
The Price follows them to hell and back, as Sasha struggles simply to hold on and Grayson to hold onto her.
The chemistry is off the charts with characters who make you love them. The story hoo
Onnica (I Love Romantic Fiction blog)
So much drama - and told from four different povs made me work hard to figure out who was speaking. It was quite dark, Sasha was a work in progress and I guess that’s why they don’t encourage folks fresh out of rehab to have relationships straightaway. I liked it in the main but it did drag a little and I used up a lot of empathy on Sasha. She’d been through a lot but at times was just a brat.
Greyson was very intense too and while it was sweet in some ways, the jealousy was way over the top too.
Sandy House
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In "The Price" we get to see how devoted Greyson is to Sasha. Sasha starts counseling to help her deal with her difficult childhood. Greyson is so overprotective of Sasha that she feels he's smothering her. They deal with many issues along the way to their HEA. The conclusion of their story is so much more than what I expected. This is a must-read for anyone who's read The Terms: Part 1 and 2!!! We also get a great conclusion to Ellis and Camilla's story.

Shonda Smith
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great stories and characters ❣❣

I have read all 3 books: The Terms Duet and The Price. I really enjoyed how the author changed from one POV to the other. Although, each title listed each couple separately, the author still let us know the POV of the other supporting and/or main characters. I also enjoyed the story line and the chemistry between each character. I like the way the seriousness of the subject matter was discussed and displayed.
Jamie
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Price is never to high for happiness.
I am so glad that Greyson and Sasha got to tell their story. These two could not be more made for each other. Sasha is struggling to feel like she is worth the love and devotion she has from Greyson. Greyson knows where Sasha has come from, both being ex addicts but is it enough for her to accept the love he has for her. They have many bumps in the road but in the end its worth the struggles to find the happiness they both deserve.
Tinesha Caster
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I want to say thank you for an amazing story! I love that you wrote about both Sasha and Camilla’s stories in one book so it didn’t seem like an abrupt end. The story flowed endlessly and beautifully and the sex scenes weren’t overbearing. First time racing your books and I am highly impressed.
Fathiyyah Ismail
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
The story between Greyson and Sasha was more heartfelt. It was deep and a long road to true love i supposed.

The story is not as intense as her sisters but still very good. Its nice to also read about the other character and sort of gives a little bit closure.

Cant wait to read more from this author.
Rasha Hanna
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great series, I hope there's more

What a great series, I hope there's more. I love the characters and really hope that the author writes more of this series. This is a must read.

• The Beauty in Deception (Hawk Creek #1)
  • Their Merry Little Christmas (Love Square, #2.5)
  • Chartreuse
  • A Covert Affair: A SEAL Romance Novel
  • Back to Life (Back to Life #1)
  • The Last Lie She Told (Lies and Misdirection, #1)
  • Escape With Me
  • Shattered Lives Mended Hearts (The One, #2)
  • MVP (The MVP Duet #2)
  • The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great
  • Heaven's Rejects MC Vol. 1 (Heaven's Rejects Bundle)
  • Entangled (The Accidental Billionaires, #2)
  • Dressed in White
  • Dr. Fellatio
  • Where Forever Lies (Sweet Haven, #1)
  • In the Heart of Yesterday (A Heart Story, #1)
  • Save Me (O'Brien Family, #5)
  • Breaking the Cycle (Rocking Racers, #1)
Ruby Rowe began writing in January of 2013 under the pen name Scarlet Wolfe, releasing contemporary and young adult. She soon tried her hand at writing erotica romance and fell in love with the genre.
The pen name Ruby Rowe came about when she decided it best to keep her racier books separate from her young adult romances.
When not writing, Ruby reads naughty books about possessive, hot alpha males

The Terms Duet (3 books)
  • The Terms: Part One (The Terms Duet, #1)
  • The Terms: Part Two (The Terms Duet)