Start by marking “Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)

Permission

(Perversion Trilogy #3)

Permission is the conclusion of Grim and Emma Jean's story.

War breaks out in Lacking. The streets aren't safe.

When an unexpected person from my past arrives in town, I'm forced to make a choice between the life I've always wanted, and a life I never knew I could have.

I didn't know how strong I was until I met Grim.

But am I strong enough to live without him?
ebook, 1st Edition
Published December 11th 2018

Start your review of Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Permission was an emotionally intense conclusion to the Perversion trilogy. Grim and Tricks have easily found a place in the hall of glory reserved for all of Frazier's beloved characters.

After the chilling preview at the end of Possession, I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. That's what this entire series was like. Just when I thought I figured things out, the author would throw me off course, stunning me with another revelation or another route the characters would be taking. Nothing
♥ℂĦℝΪՖƬΪℕÅ
5 For Always ★'s

“Being someone’s possession makes you nothing. Giving yourself to someone completely makes you everything.”

♥My Tricks & Grim♥

“I'm also more. More than just the reaper of Bedlam. More than just their leader. I'm a man. Flesh and bone. Beating heart. Capable of life and death. Hate and love.”

Buddy read with Nancy

“My love. My life. My honor. My Loyalty. For Always”

This trilogy has got to be one of the best things I've read this entire year (2018). It was so intense! I devou
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

So this review isn't going to be written up how I normally would because I don't want to wreck it for you guys, just go into this blind it's the best way to enjoy this. I devoured it, literally inhaled it, couldn't put it down.

PERMISSION: Is the stunning conclusion in the ‘Perversion Trilogy’ series by T.M. Frazier. I picks up right where the previous book left off.

We finally find out who survived the b
T.M. Frazier
Dec 10, 2018 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
The audiobook version of Possession (Book two of the Perversion Trilogy) is now LIVE!

Permission (Book three) will be available on April 30th!

Click here: https://amzn.to/2Dc39Y1
description
THE ENTIRE TRILOGY IS NOW LIVE!
descriptionAmazon: https://amzn.to/2N6nnok
iBooks: https://apple.co/2O8WAfw
Nook: https://bit.ly/2Q8hclx
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2zt6ZdW
Paperback US: https://amzn.to/2PtXUpJ
Paperback UK: https://amzn.to/2zSZZGO

AS OF MIDNIGHT TONIGHT THE ENTIRE TRILOGY IS LIVE!!!

The Permission paperback is LIVE early! Snag
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
5 “For Always” Stars

Raw, gritty, dark, and EXCITING! This is one of my favorite dark reads this year.

I knew it was about to go down, but fecking hell...WHAT A RIDE!

Permission was such a thrilling page turner, from the very start. It’s filled with twists and turns and unexpected plot twists. I was captivated and held hosted by the plot, characters, and that ending! This is truly one of the most captivating series I’ve read in a while. It’s like a shot of pure adrenaline right to your heart. Fans
✰ Liz ✰
"I belong to Grim the same way he belongs to me."
description

Permission is the third and final book in the Perversion Trilogy. Grim and Tricks have been to hell and back and as blood continues to spill on the streets of their small town it will take everything they have to survive. As the battle rages, the innocent are caught in the crossfire. Tricks and Grim are torn apart again and shocking mysteries are revealed. Marco wants to kill Grim and keep Tricks for himself but Grim is never letting his Trick
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rage

Revenge

Redemption

Talk about being on pins and needles throughout this series!!! This was the perfect ending for an explosive series that made you question other people’s ulterior motives, fall in love with the darkness, and pledge your loyalty and soul to a culture that was that ruthless but was well loved and respected.

In the previous two books, we went through some rough times between Tricks and Grim and there was this aura of uncertainty that held us in it’s frightening grasp. We e
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_Permission AN

Permission is the final action-packed instalment in the addictive Perversion trilogy and what an episode this was.
So may shocking reveals are laid bare here: some that came as complete and utter surprises to me.

11783785.gif

So, this begins almost instantly after the events of its predecessor and I for one certainly couldn't wait to get stuck back into this imaginative and addictive world.
The War in Lessing intensifies to the point that Grimm wants his Tricks anywhere but home and in danger.
He just wants her
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Grim and Emma Jean’s story has some interesting twists and turns.The main characters are unique. They are imperfect and raw and don’t try to be anything else. The secondary characters added value and progressed the story well. They peaked my interest and solidified my commitment to the Bedlam Brotherhood crew.

I won’t say I loved everything that happened but I was thoroughly entertained by the world Ms. Frazier created. The plot was strong in general but there were some actions that shook up the
Sammy Loves Books
2.5 "Thank goodness this series is over" stars

Grim

description

I'm so glad to be finished with this craziness. I usually love all things T.M. Frazier. But this series fell short of her usual gritty, perverse style of story telling. It crossed over into the unbelievable, the ridiculous, and the suspend all reality realm.

How many times does the heroine need to be abducted and gang raped? So over the top!

Emma Jean
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
What a ride!

Tricks and Grim have gone through hell. The war between Los Muertos and Bedlam is more lethal than ever and Grim and Tricks’s love is put to the test. I really enjoyed this book with its twists and turns. It was such a great conclusion to this trilogy. I am so happy Tricks and Grim finally got their happily ever after cause they deserve it.

I hope T.M. writes about Sandy and Gabby next. I am so intrigued by their relationship and would love to read a book with them as the MC’s.

Over
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh holy shit. This has got to be my favourite book of this series.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Permission is the third and final book in the perversion trilogy and MUST be read in order. You can find the other two books here
Perversion
Permission

Tricks and Grimm have always had a little piece of my heart but after this book they’ve pretty much took it all.

My love for Grimm grew so much though this book. His love, his protectiveness, his everything is what every woman wants from
Deborah Obida
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
That was amazing, only a few things I would love to change, but totally get why the author adapted this style.

The conclusion to Tristan and Emma Jean's story is everything I want it to be.
Shayna
“𝐈’𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐌𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫. 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬.”

I can breathe now! The epic conclusion is here! The happily ever after that you’ve been waiting for is within your grasp! Can you feel it? Can you feel the awesomeness heading your way? I know it's been one hell of a sexy, emotional, and suspenseful ride and T.M. Frazier holds nothing back in 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, the heart-pounding finale to Grim and Emma Jean’s story. You will get your answ
Doris
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So now that I have finished this series, I can honestly tell you that I absolutely LOVED IT. The whole series of books were fantastic and I love how you watch our characters go from children to adults and the hell that they live through. All of the characters are strong in their own way. Some so evil that you can't wait till 'they get what's coming to them' to the good you ones that get their gratification.
The plot looks at the life of gang members. It also tells the tale of people that are caug
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
****AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

5 ALWAYS CROWNS

I was prepared for violence and war, death and destruction, and TM Frazier delivered. I wasn’t prepared for the revelations for the tiny fissures that broke my heart. For the emotions and and the turmoil of the conclusion of Grim’s and Trick’s journey. I should have been, but I have found after reading all of her books, that I’m never prepared and that is why I love her stories.

Permission gives us more about the characters we love, but I was enr
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: December 11, 2018
Genre: Dark Romance
Actual Rating: 3.5 stars

I wish I could say I loved this book because I have been a fan of the authors work since the beginning, but I felt myself needing to push myself through it. This could be because the books in the trilogy are short and have awful cliffhangers and having to wait for this one took too long. I'm not sure. I just wasn't as into it as I have been with her other novels. I will say that I am glad I was able to read and exper
The Book Bee
Dec 18, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf
REVIEW: Eventual DNF....with full on skimming

Well, darnit. There is nothing more sad than a final book in a trilogy you were enjoying going rogue and ruining the ending of a series for you. I guess I feel like this one kinda let me down. I went from two action packed books that had me hooked and kept the story moving in a forward progression, to a book that started out with a lot of daydreaming and unrealistic fluff - setting the pace for this book as none too pleasing. I'm sure it was proba
Michelle
I just luv Grim and Tricks!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I 've been dying for this book since the last book. This series has been so good I needed more of Grim and Tricks/EJ. There story has been crazy from the start. And this book was just as crazy. This book did carry on from where the last book ended thank god. There was again another crazy cliffy at the end of the second book so I needed to know what was goin to happen.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Tricks has been goin through hell since she went to Los Muertos. But there was alway hope when
AJ
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Rage.
Revenge.
Redemption.”

5 stars!

Yes! The finale to the Perversion trilogy is everything! Fast-paced, exciting, dramatic, emotional and badass, this is the finish that I wanted for Grim and Emma Jean, and I read this book in one sitting, unable to put it down!

This book picks up immediately where the cliffhanger of Possession left off, all hell has broken loose, and you’ll never guess what’s coming.

“Blood has been spilled all over Lacking in the past twenty-four hours … The war has begun,
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” - WINNIE THE POOH. **begin shedding tears here !!!**
Wowza!! I mean there are books and then there are RIDES!! And this trilogy is the Thunderbird of them all!
"Why does it feel like goodbye?"
"Because it is!"

description

The story is just too racy and thrilling to put down, you HAVE to read it in one sitting, cause you don't know what's gonna happen from one page to the next. The exciting adrenaline pumped story ties up so well in th
Bozena
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
OMG! These was a very intense dark series and I loved every sleepless second of it 😍
I don't even know how many times I screamed at the author and characters in the last two days 🤭. You know like in the horror movie, when you scream NO! Don't do it! Are you insane? and the actress does it anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ , yeah that's this series. NONSTOP! 😈
It was really mind-blowing gripping and horrifying to the point of emotional pain 🤯.
I had a love-hate relationship with this series 😂
The chaos that was Landing t
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
Permission is the riveting conclusion to the Perversion Trilogy, and it is amaaaazing!! The most perfect ending to what has been a totally epic trilogy. I laughed, I cried (a lot), I swooned... hard. Grim and Emma Jean are such lovable characters and their family is so incredible. I just want to join it myself! I never wanted this book to end. Highly, highly recommend this series. It’s been one of my faves of the year for sure!!
B.B. Easton
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This time, Romeo and Juliet get their happily ever after, but they do it T.M. Frazier style--with bullets flying. Five stars and five dozen black roses for this expertly crafted tale of love, revenge, and redemption.
Tricia
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t think this series could get any better but Permission certainly proved me wrong. The plot was so exciting but is fraught with potential spoilers, so I won’t be going into details.

Grim has the heart of a lion, ferocious and determined in his fight to save EJ from whatever forces threaten her survival. He proved, if proof was necessary, just how far he would go for her. He would give her whatever she needed, regardless of the cost. He would quite literally go to war for her. My love for
Melissa
Now thats a conclusion! I was begging for more after how we left off in Book 2! My greedy little fingers couldn't wait to grip my kindle and find out what was HAPPENING! Damn T.M. Frazier she's not Evil for nothing. Listen what was I expecting? I was Begging for answers and in true angsty OMG YOU DID NOT gut wrenching style I got them. ANSWERS LOTS OF THEM! Hope you’re ready! It’s a nonstop and don’t blink! Damn!

description

Yes , I am sure you have your theories I had mine . Regardless all that matters i
Tina H
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I’m bruised and broken. I’m battered and battle-worn. This is who I am. You won’t hurt me. I want you to take me. Just as I am.”

Okay, maybe I am a sucker for endings like this. Never mind I know I am!!

description

T.M. Frazier never fails to destroy me and then fix me!
Mimiorphee
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc
After the explosive ending of Possession, T.M. Frazier left us hanging and reeling. In other words, I couldn't wait to put my hands on Permission.

"Ask forgiveness, not permission."

Starting off on the same frenzy than the two previous installments, Tricks and Grim's story brought lots of revelations, tension and twists.

The conclusion of the Perversion Trilogy, is also, and certainly mainly emotionaly packed.

Family ties and friendship predominate in swoon-worthy scenes and sweet moments. In
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
You guys!! T.M. Frazier did it again. I absolutely loved Permission as it was one fast-paced roller coaster ride that never let up. I loved Grim and his adoration of E.J. in this story. Their chemistry was spitfire hot and fiery and so delicious. I loved this conclusion to their love story told with some unexpected bangs and explosions in typical Frazier style!

Without giving away any spoilers, Permission immediately follows the last page in Possession, book two of this amazing series. This book

• Unleashed (Devil's Reach, #3)
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • The Kiss Thief
  • Roma Queen (Roma Royals Duet #2)
  • Roma King (Roma Royals Duet #1)
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)
  • Conor (Boston Underworld #6)
  • Demons (Devil's Reach, #2)
  • Trigger (Devil's Reach, #1)
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • Darkness Embraced (Hades Hangmen, #7)
  • Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #1)
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3)
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls ‘wrong side of the tracks romance’ with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroine

Perversion Trilogy (3 books)
  • Perversion (Perversion Trilogy, #1)
  • Possession (Perversion Trilogy, #2)