Start by marking “Deathless Divide (Dread Nation, #2)” as Want to Read:
Deathless Divide (Dread Nation, #2)

Deathless Divide

(Dread Nation #2)

The sequel to Dread Nation is a journey of revenge and salvation across a divided America.

After the fall of Summerland, Jane McKeene hoped her life would get simpler: Get out of town, stay alive, and head west to California to find her mother.

But nothing is easy when you're a girl trained in putting down the restless dead, and a devastating loss on the road to a protected
Hardcover
Expected publication: February 4th 2020 by Balzer + Bray

Win a Copy of This Book

• Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland
    Deathless Divide (Dread Nation, #2)
    Release date: Feb 04, 2020
    The sequel to the New York Times bestselling epic Dread Nation is an unforgettable journey of revenge and salvation across a divided America.

Enter for

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 5 copies available, 18 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Dec 09 - Jan 06, 2020

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

Start your review of Deathless Divide (Dread Nation, #2)
    AJ
    Feb 03, 2018 marked it as arc-to-read
    *crying because I really want this book and need more Jane McKeene in my life*
    viktoria
    At least once a week, I visit this page and look for news with great longing in my soul.

edited 5/2/2019: We have a title! And a publication year! And joy in our hearts!

edited 8/17/2019: That. Cover. My. Heart.

edited 10/18/2019: That. Summary. Chills literally up and down my spine and arms and legs and all extremities. Surely the ARCs are about to be released?
    Elise (TheBookishActress)
    Jan 22, 2018 marked it as releases-2020
    the Most Important 2020 release after the greatness that was book one
    Samantha Sophia
    Oct 28, 2018 marked it as to-read
    Junstina Ireland did not come to play with us in book 1: alternative Historical zombie sci-fi where the Zombie apocalypse abruptly ends the Civil War and black people are free but subject to a caste system that places them as trained zombie fighters to protect white people. I'm ready for book 2 and hoping for a Netflix series.

description
    megs_bookrack
    I am on pins and needles waiting for this!!!
    Loving seeing Jane & Katherine together on the cover
    The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears
    HOLY SHIT BATMAN!!!! LOOK AT THAT COVER!!!

FIVE STARS AUTOMATICALLY FOR THE COVER ALONE!!!

THE FOUNTAIN PEN DIVA HAS SPOKEN. MAKE IT SO!
    |•Nanno•|
    Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    etta
    May 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
    Shelves: not-yet-released
    WINTER 2020????? I STG THAT BETTER MEAN JANUARY FEBRUARY BECAUSE...................... ...more
    Betty
    My review will be posted closer to the publication date... but I have to say WOW! What an excellent sequel this was... I LOVED it!
    The Artisan Geek
    Sep 30, 2019 marked it as to-read
    30/9/19
    I enjoyed the first one and I am really excited to see where Ireland takes this story!

You can find me on
    Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Website
    rachel ☾
    Review copy provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

BlogTwitterInstagramThe Book Depository
    Zoe
    Nov 07, 2019 marked it as release-2020
    jess bennett ⋆
    Oct 08, 2019 marked it as wishlist
    Gosh, this cover is gorgeous.
    Sarah ➖Goddess of Mischief➖
    I didn't really like the first one, but the cover of the first book is too amazing for me to let this series go to waste
    Drew
    Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Nov 20, 2019 rated it liked it
    Ireland follows up Dread Nation with a novel that finds Jane and Katherine mostly on the road, travelling from settlement to settlement, trying to stay ahead of the shamblers. In fact, this is really all that happens for the entire first half of the book, which gets very repetitive. But halfway in, there's a twist that makes it all a bit more interesting. Not sure if I'd be up for a third novel unless Ireland had a really good plotline. This one seemed to be a bit lacking. Review from e-galley.
    emmy
    Dec 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
    Shelves: ya, spooky, sff, queer-trans, dnf
    I was so excited after reading the first couple of chapters of this book! Excellent asexual representation, plot was compelling... and then up pops casual anti-Indigenous racism *again*. I hoped that Ireland would do better in this book following the criticisms of its prequel, but unfortunately, she doesn’t seem to have. Deeply disappointing. An opportunity missed.
    Melinda Beatty
    Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This conclusion to the story Ireland started in DREAD NATION is just as exciting, terrifying and thoughtful as the original.
    Kourtney
    Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Part I intrigued me. Part II wrecked me. Justina Ireland is doing what the other girls can’t do.
    Sarina
    Nov 04, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: 2020-releases
    EEEEEEEEEEEEE! THAT COVER!
    Kristian
    Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: 2019-books
    I have to write a real review, but until then: this was an excellent sequel and I’m so glad I read it. Go preorder/order it for more Jane and Katherine.
    NC Nerd
    Nov 13, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
    I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! Loved Dread Nation, and cannot wait!! This cover is amazing!
    Katherine
    Nov 14, 2019 is currently reading it
    I've waited so long, finally, thank you lord
    Liv
    Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
    A very good sequel that doesn’t quite live up to its fantastic predecessor. Will review soonish.
    Jéla Lewter
    Nov 19, 2019
    K8
    Jan 04, 2019 marked it as to-read
    Shelves: 2020
    book two! it's seems greatly amiss this isn't in my tbr list yet!
    Emily
    Dec 09, 2019

• Pet
    • This Was Our Pact
    • The Secret Commonwealth (The Book of Dust, #2)
    • 1919 The Year That Changed America
    • Out of the Attic
    • This Is How You Lose the Time War
    • Nothing to See Here
    • Where the World Ends
    • Best Friends (Real Friends, #2)
    • The Electric Heir (Feverwake, #2)
    • In the Dream House
    • Blue Moon (Moon #6)
    • The Deep
    • Blood Moon (Moon, #3)
    Justina Ireland is the New York Times bestselling author of Dread Nation (Balzer + Bray/HarperCollins), the middle-grade novel Star Wars, Flight of the Falcon: Lando’s Luck and Spark of the Resistance, a Star Wars Story (Lucasfilm Books), the fantasy young adult novels Vengeance Bound and Promise of Shadows (both Simon and Schuster), and Scream Site (Capstone Editions), a middle-grade thriller. ...more

Dread Nation (2 books)
    • Dread Nation (Dread Nation, #1)