Start by marking “Skinnytaste One and Done: 140 No-Fuss Dinners for Your Instant Pot®, Slow Cooker, Air Fryer, Sheet Pan, Skillet, Dutch Oven, and More: 140 No-Fuss Dinners Sheet Pan, Skillet, Dutch Oven, and More” as Want to Read:

For your Instant Pot®, electric pressure cooker, air fryer, slow cooker, multi-cooker, Dutch oven, sheet pan, skillet, and more--140 healthy and delicious recipes that are big on flavor and low on calories and cleanup.

Skinnytaste One and Done is the perfect resource for busy home cooks looking for easy, good-for-you dinnertime solutions. #1 New York Times bestselling autho
Published October 9th 2018 by Clarkson Potter

etherealfire
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gina Homolka's SkinnyTaste series of cookbooks are winners in my book and this one is no exception. I own all 3 and I love them because the recipes are delicious, healthy, take the guesswork out of calorie counting and are easy to prepare and make great use of a wide variety of kitchen equipment. I'm a big fan!
Kristie
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, food, gcac_2019
I picked up this cookbook from the library because I own an Instant Pot and I've never used it. I figured I'd hopefully get a couple of recipes that I could try out to start. I was happily impressed with the recipes in the book. Although I admit many of the Instant Pot recipes are broth based, which I wasn't expecting, they still look good and there are a few I'd like to try.

Of course, while I had the cookbook out I looked at the other sections too. There are enough recipes that I want to try t
Reen
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
excellent!
Sara Larson
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This far, I’ve only tried two of the recipes, but there were so many more I’ve put on the menu this month. I love that her recipes are simple, healthy, interesting and delicious. And I love how it’s organized by the way you prepare the dish. I rented this from the library, but it’s definitely worth owning!
Rebecca
Not a fan of building the word "skinny" into a brand, but I believe someone recommended this to me for one-pot cooking, and I definitely want more of that.
Sara
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The recipes are so easy, so packed with flavor and simple ingredients, and so satisfying. I especially love the sidebars that give tips to readers who may not have an instant pot or pressure cooker—you can still make almost every recipe in this book without fancy equipment.

I can’t believe this is the first time I’ve interacted with Gina’s work. I need every single one of her cookbooks.

I. Am. Obsessed.
Lisa
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I don't know what to say about this book. I loved the first two that I saw. There were delicious recipes and great healthy ideas. This book however, it had a great idea. That's all I can say. I did not like the recipes, I did not like the set up (I didn't get it), and I did not like the pictures. All in all the only thing that I can say is that this was not the book for me.
Linda Abhors the New GR Design
This was recommended to me, and I almost bought it, and then flipped through it at the bookstore and saw the premise.
It's built on "one pan"-type dinners, but the recipes are organized according to the appliance being used: the oven (sheet pan), stove (skillet), slow cooker, instant pot/pressure cooker, and air fryer. Since I don't have an air fryer or a pressure cooker, I decided it wasn't worth buying, and got it from the library instead.
There are a couple of recipes I'll try, although a lot o
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a really great cookbook. It has nutritional information; the recipes are either crockpot meals or cook quickly. Quite a few could be frozen in advance. And while I'd say most of the food is family-friendly, it's sophisticated enough that adults wouldn't be bored. And most of the ingredients are easy to find.

I made two of the chicken dishes in the sheet pan chapter, and they turned out great. My only issue with this book is that you may not use some of the cooking methods. Like, I went st
Ellon
Jan 30, 2019 rated it liked it
I love the photographs in this cookbook. There are a lot of good ideas but even some of these 'no-fuss' dinners seem to be a little too much work for me on a busy night (I haven't actually tried any yet. I was just reading them. For example- the first recipe talks about getting out a food processor to rice carrots. This is the first step of at least 8 steps). I was also a little disappointed that in the introduction, the author said if you don't have an air fryer or instant pot, there are direct ...more
Karen
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
140 recipes of one pot meals..either in the crock pot, slow cooker, Instant Pot, Air Fryer or Dutch Oven. Most are very simple and look tasty from the great pictures....Spicy Peanut Chicken and Vegetables; Garlic-Dijon Roasted Port Tenderloin with Potatoes & Green Beans; Coconut Chicken and Butternut Curry; American-Style Cheesy Beef Goulash & Macaroni. A cookbook for the busy person in all of us.
Catherine
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a solid book. I’ll continue to purchase and use every Skinnytaste book that gets published. Everything is easy, doesn’t have fake/diet ingredients, and my family will eat the food. That’s pure magic!
Heather Ruesch
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this cookbook! Easy, simple and good. Ingredients aren't items that you can't find in the stores. Some of them were bland and needed more seasoning but overall a winner!
Morgan
Feb 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
Problematic brand, solid cookbooks.
Kelly
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really accessible cookbook with realistic recipes (without 100 ingredients each). My favorite skinnytaste book to date.
Odessa
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
There were so many recipes that looked great, so I went ahead and bought the cookbook. I love that the book is separated into sections based on one cooking method (sheet pan, skillet, etc). In my opinion, the easier the better! 👍🏻
Emily Goodman
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you haven't had the pleasure of picking up one of Gina Homolka's cook books then make sure you snag this one. It's a life changer.

With Skinnytaste One and Done, Gina not only saves you time, but also pounds! Her recipes are easy to follow, clearly described and will help you shed those extra pounds you've been holding onto without missing one ounce of taste.

I've had a ton of success following Gina's recipes and losing weight. Her recipes are what keeps me going every day. With each new cook
Denise
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cooking-and-food
I love food and cooking so cookbooks are part of my regular reading. I read them from cover to cover. This one, though, is the best I’ve read in several years.

There are recipes meant for air fryers, slow cookers, instant pot, and more but all or almost all have alternative cooking methods so if you don’t have a particular item, no problem!

Some of the recipes are a little time-consuming and some have a longer list of ingredients but most of them are very quick to prep and/or make and all are eas
Anslee Litterell
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been a huge fan of Gina's website for many years and I have both of her previous books which I love and cook from weekly. I just got this and I have to say this is my favorite yet! There are only a handful of recipes that don't sound good because they have certain meats I don't eat. 99% of them I want to try. That NEVER happens with a cookbook. The recipes are interesting, yet approachable and are not ones you can find all over the internet. I also appreciate that most of them are gluten ...more
Phyllis
Dec 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: cooking-food
The concept for this book is recipes that only use one appliance or cooking style per recipe, which streamlines the cooking process. For instance using only a crock-pot, sheet pan, dutch oven, instant pot, etc. I had heard good things about this book, so checked it out of the library to see for myself. I don't own all the appliances, so just read the sections that I would be most likely to use. What made the recipes worthwhile was the concern for healthy eating - less fat, less carbs, more fresh ...more
Lauren Singer Trakhman
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Skinnytaste is always our go-to for new recipes that are sure to be yummy and healthy-ish. So we were already a fan, but this cookbook really knocked it out of the park. I normally dont buy cookbooks - just use google to find good recipes when we want something new. But this book was worth the price - it focuses on recipes that only use one item/pot/device in your kitchen! We made the skillet chicken pot pie last night - it was delicious, easier than my regular pot pie recipe, made WAY less dish ...more
Heather
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In my TOP 5 rotation of Go-To Cookbooks this year. If you want some top-shelf recipes for your Instapot, Slow Cooker, Sheet Pan, Dutch Oven & more, look no further. Delicious! Nice color photos of every recipe. Clear instructions and ingredient list.
Here are my favorites:
Coq au Vin: Rave reviews from friends and family (my first time making! Instapot!)
Turkey Breast with Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans and Gravy (Instapot)
Tandoori Chicken with Vegetables (Sheet Pan)
Dijon Maple Chicken with Bru
Amy
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: food-recipes
I enjoyed this book so much, that I am considering purchasing it for my personal collection!

Recipes are divided into sections by Skillet, Sheet Pan & Baking Dish, Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, Dutch Oven, Slow Cooker, and Grill Pan & Grill. For many of the recipes, the author says, "Don't have X, do this ..."

Each recipe gives basic information about the dish, ingredients, instructions, AND nutritional information. Also, there is a color photograph of what each dish looks like - very impor
Colleen
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This didn't have a ton of recipes to my taste, but that's me, not the book. (I found lots I loved in Skinnytaste Fast and Slow).

I went through page by page and found the ones I did like. Biggest highlight - different ways to cook items that are labeled "pressure cooker" recipes. Options are given all over the place to change things up or use a different device. Also appreciated full nutritional information and serving sizes listed. Definitely worth browsing through.
Melissa Goodall
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another excellent addition to the series of cookbooks. Easy to use recipes, super tasty results all done healthy. This author and her website is my go to for recipes.
Small criticism would be that there seems to not be the liberal "love of spices" in this book as has appeared in past books. Also I was hoping for more variety in the Air Fryer chapter to demonstrate the capabilities of the machine beyond the obvious "deep fryer" type foods.

Still a good addition to the library.
Ashley Holloway
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve made 4 or 5 recipes from this book so far and everything has been amazing and easy! I love that there’s alternate methods if you don’t, for example, own an instant pot or air fryer (I don’t). The branding “Skinnytaste” makes this sound like diet food, but Gina’s recipes are always so full of flavor that it seems silly to associate it with that.
Naomi
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Er Mer Lordie! Gina does it again! I immediately started marking pages of recipes to try! Partnered with nutrition information and pictures, these recipes were unique with easy prep. Examples of recipes include Chicken Cordon Bleu, Pork Chops Pizzailo with Arugula Salad and Open Faced Onion Burgers.
Mary C
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's hard to say I'm ever finished with a cookbook but this one just gets better with every recipe I try. A lot of fresh ideas and whole meals that are calorie conscious and great in taste too! Enjoyable for the family also. I sent one to my daughter and another to my son, both had gotten on the insta-pot train recently, I'm sticking with my favorite one sheet pan meals!
Pixie
Mar 02, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
At first I thought these recipes were kind of "basic," but then again the theme is something you can make in one pot, dish, or appliance, so they should be kind of simple. I did find some recipes that I wouldn't mind making. Most of the recipes have adaptations for other cooking methods if you don't have every pan or appliance.
Barb
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great find. I have tried 4 recipes so far and the taste is so authentic and delicious. I love how this cookbook is geared to the home cook using all of those newer methods of cooking. I will be definitely sharing this with my fellow friends that meet to discuss new dinner ideas. I am excited to try another book by the author.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Pretty Dish: More than 150 Everyday Recipes and 50 Beauty DIYs to Nourish Your Body Inside and Out
  • Cook It in Cast Iron: Kitchen-Tested Recipes for the One Pan That Does It All (Cook's Country)
  • Lidia's Italy in America
  • Valerie's Home Cooking: More than 100 Delicious Recipes to Share with Friends and Family
  • Get Cooking: 150 Simple Recipes to Get You Started in the Kitchen
  • Farm to Fork: Cooking Local, Cooking Fresh
  • One to Five: One Shortcut Recipe Transformed Into Five Easy Dishes
  • Bobby Flay Fit: 200 Recipes for a Healthy Lifestyle: A Cookbook
  • Secrets of the Best Chefs: Recipes, Techniques, and Tricks from America’s Greatest Cooks
  • Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives: The Funky Finds in Flavortown: America's Classic Joints and Killer Comfort Food
  • Cook This, Not That!: Kitchen Survival Guide
  • Joy the Baker Over Easy: Sweet and Savory Recipes for Leisurely Days: A Cookbook
  • Happy Cooking: Giada's Recipes and Tips for Making Every Meal Count...Without Stressing You Out
  • Comfort Food: Rachael Ray Top 30 30-Minute Meals
  • Good Cheap Eats: Everyday Dinners and Fantastic Feasts for $10 or Less
  • Hungry Girl Clean & Hungry: Easy All-Natural Recipes for Healthy Eating in the Real World
  • Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook
  • Anyone Can Cook: Step-By-Step Recipes Just for You
Hi, I'm Gina Homolka, author, photographer and recipe developer of Skinnytaste.com which features delicious, healthy, low fat, family-friendly recipes several times per week and Skinny Bits, where I answer cooking questions, health tips, reviews and giveaways.

What originally began in 2008 as an idea to marry my two passions, great food and beautiful photography, Skinnytaste was born and has develo