Start by marking “Entangled Moon” as Want to Read:
Entangled Moon

Entangled Moon

It only takes one moment to change everything.

Long ago, Heather left her old life behind. Now, she has everything: a marriage to a handsome executive, a managerial human resources position in a powerful multinational, and a beautiful daughter. And she will do anything to keep it that way. But everything has a price. When a bullet ends the life of another woman―an ex-employ
Published June 12th 2018 by She Writes Press

To ask other readers questions about Entangled Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entangled Moon

ABookwormWithWine
⭐⭐⭐ / 5

Entangled Moon by E.C. Frey was a very interesting book. It starts off with a very disturbing brutal rape and murder. There are lots of triggers for this book including rape, child abuse, and more. This book is definitely not for the faint of heart and I found it to be pretty descriptive.

Entangled Moon has a lot going on and it's kind of hard to describe the plot. All I can say is that it is about 4 childhood friends that all have a lot of things going on in their lives, and not many of t
Ryley (Ryley Reads)
This was probably one of the most brilliantly confusing books I've read in a long time - and I think I mean that in the best way possible.

Thanks so much to Book Sparks for sending me an ARC of this book for an honest review, as always, all opinions are my own.

**TRIGGER WARNING: This book deals with a lot of very heavy topics including rape/sexual assault, domestic abuse, child abuse, self-harm, and more. I won't really get into these in my review, but just be aware if you decide to pick this one
Stephanie (Stephanie's Novel Fiction)
2.5 Stars

Entangled Moon is a debut novel, and I really had high hopes for it based on its premise. It actually starts out with a series of events that hooked me into the story, so I was drawn in and wanted to see what would happen as Heather's past comes back to haunt her, putting not only her future but her life in jeopardy. It is her five childhood friends, the ones who carry the same haunting secret, that must save Heather and together they face the past...once and for all.

Now while all the
Cathy Zane
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t put this book down! I read it in two evenings, staying up late to finish it. There is a lot to follow --with many POVs and storylines -- but it is well worth the effort. The primary protagonist, Heather, has escaped an abusive childhood to create a new life. But a secret from her past, shared with her childhood friends, haunts her and threatens to destroy the life she has built. As she and her friends come together for their annual reunion, the threat becomes imminent and they realize ...more
Carolyn
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
What struck me most about this one was the strong friendship theme throughout, it was probably the thing I liked most about this book. While the pacing felt a little off, the dialog a tad inauthentic and overall there was just a sense of trying a little too hard to make this a relevant book, Frey’s ability to keep the reader hooked and build a twisty, dark mystery with a strong female cast kept me intrigued and reading til the end.

I’d recommend this to a reader who isn’t too picky about their my
Myreadbooks
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was drawn to the blanket, you can see half-lighted Heather's face.

Heather's beautiful life a husband who loves him, a charming girl, everything changes when a ball ends the life of a woman. This will trigger events that put Heather's life in jeopardy. With her friends who helped her before she tried to fix it.

A well-crafted scenario, which holds up, the character of Heather tying. A captivating, engaging story full of suspense and twists. I recommend this book.
Georgene
Jun 09, 2018 rated it liked it
This story, told from multiple views has the makings of a great novel.

Five best childhood friends have a secret that haunts them. Many years later, on their annual girls trip, they must face their demon.

All of the pieces were there for a riveting story. Sadly, for me, it did not hit its mark. The author has a vast vocabulary and can weave a tale. However, I felt she delved too deeply into a philosophical view, rather than keeping the pace of the story in mind.

Thank you to E.C. Frey and NetGall
Devon Zook
Aug 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Meh. The story is well developed. But the telling of it is hard to follow. The book reads in first person, but in 5+ characters’ first person. Super difficult to follow. 5 star story, 2 star delivery.
Kevin
Cyber
Jun 16, 2018
Connie
Jun 05, 2018 added it
I received an ARC of Entangled Moon for an honest review. This is EC Frey’s debut novel. It is a mystery-thriller that involves five old friends that revisit buried secrets. Heather's friends try once again to save her life and sanity. The book is slow paced at first but by the end it draws you in.
Kim
Rachella Baker
Phillip III
Kim Ellis
May 06, 2018

• Now You See (Detective Dan Fenton #1)
  • What Happened That Night
  • In Praise of Difficult Women: Life Lessons from 29 Heroines Who Dared to Break the Rules
  • The Business of You: A Guide to Finding, Managing, and Succeeding in Your Career
  • Blood Orange
  • The Avalon Ladies Scrapbooking Society
  • Friends
  • Jalapeno Cupcake Wench (The Amazing Gracie Trilogy #1)
  • Unlearning Leadership: Know Yourself - Grow Your Business
  • The Secret Lives of Royals
  • The Joy of Recovery: A Comprehensive Guide to Healing from Addiction
  • A Better Place
  • Interior States: Essays
  • Stolen Things
  • Hidden
  • The Turning
  • Going Down to the River: A Homeless Musician, an Unforgettable Song, and the Miraculous Encounter that Changed a Life
  • Jeeves and the King of Clubs: A Novel in Homage to P.G. Wodehouse
Elizabeth Campbell Frey has worked in Fortune 500 companies in positions dealing with systems analysis/project management, human resources, employee relations, and affirmative action. After surviving cancer, she switched gears and, during her studies for a master’s in history and non-Western cultures, she focused on water rights and resources and completed a thesis on the Doctrine of Discovery and ...more