Start by marking “Parker (Cowboys and Debutantes: Contemporary #5)” as Want to Read:
Parker (Cowboys and Debutantes: Contemporary #5)

Parker (Cowboys and Debutantes: Contemporary #5)

When bumbling veterinarian Jennifer Barsby’s friend Hazel falls ill, she doesn’t hesitate to take action. After quitting her job in Atlanta, she packs up her life and moves to the Cotton Tree ranch in South Georgia to take care of her sick former room-mate. But when circumstances change, she wonders what she should do with the rest of her life.

Handsome and brooding cowboy,
Published January 20th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Parker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Parker

Start your review of Parker (Cowboys and Debutantes: Contemporary #5)
B. D. Mann
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We were introduced to Jennifer and Parker back in book three of the series, Eamon. We were all left hanging at the end of book three when, in the final pages of that book, Dalton and Hazel return late from their honeymoon with the devastating news that Hazel has been diagnosed with breast cancer. This last book in the series begins where book two ended.

I believe, as good as the other stories were, this is the best of the series. Without disclosing spoilers, let me say that I shed tears from tim
Kathy Heare Watts
I THINK WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, ANYTHING’S POSSIBLE

The fifth book in the contemporary Cowboys and Debutantes series will read as a stand-alone and is a continuation of this saga of the Williams brothers, Dalton, Eamon, and Parker. The three brothers have pulled together to make the Cotton Tree Ranch prosper as much as they can in the beginning. It seems, just as things are looking up, life happens, and now they must face many uncertainties. Life is all about how you deal with the unexpected, and
Beverly Laude
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, audio, romance
Another wonderful addition to the Cowboys and Debutantes series! This book is a continuation of other books in the series, but is also a standalone. Dalton and Emily figure prominently in the book and Eamon and Emily are key players once again.

Parker Williams is a Veteran who has problems adjusting to his life after his stint with the Army Rangers in Syria. When his sister-in-law Hazel is diagnosed with breast cancer, her college roommate, Jennifer Barsby, decides to quit her job and come to Cot
Patty
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cowboys and Debutantes continues with this romantic story of Jenn and Parker. As Hazel begins her fight with breast cancer, Jenn quits her job and moves to the Cotton Tree Ranch to help her out. She gets a local job as a vet and helps around the ranch as Hazel recovers. She had no idea what else the ranch had in store for her. Parker is one of the three Williams brothers, and finds himself drawn to Jenn. He knows she is only here while Hazel gets better, but will that be enough? These two have s ...more
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
A heartwarming story of finding love!

Parker is the fifth book in the sweet contemporary romance in the Cowboys and Debutantes Series. A unique and captivating story with romance and a happy-ending that we all have come to expect. This is another story that I had a hard time putting down. It is such a passionate, unique and captivating story. This book has so many different “feelies” throughout – laughter, happiness, sadness, and joyfulness.

The characters are well developed and engaging. I real
Toula
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Audio book review
This is a novella of a listen but a great one . It’s about Parker , one of the brothers that you meet in another book. It’s book 3 , Eamon , if you haven’t gotten around to listening to it , your missing out , grab it.
The love story touches your heart , the story is well developed so are the characters. The characters and settings is so real , it seems like your seeing your neighbor go through it .
Parker and Jen are hit with a difficult situation. Parker is a war veteran that
Elissa
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Friends, Ranch Style

This is one of a series of books by multiple authors, but within that series author Vivi Holt has produced a trilogy dealing with brothers taking on a ranch in Georgia. Each novel stands alone and has sufficient background data to let you know how the pieces fit together and each highlights a different brother, his life issues, and his quest for an HEA (Happily Ever After). Fittingly, narration is by Dawson McBride, whose rich gravelly voice imbues Southern Charm (and not a
Elizabeth
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Parker ( Cowboys and Debutantes Contemporary - Book 5 )
By: Vivi Holt
Parker is book five in Cowboys and Debutantes Contemporary series. This has been a great series. Parker can be read as a stand-a-lone with no problems. This is a heartwarming story that will have you trying to read faster to see what is going to happen next. Story of the William brothers and their family pulling together to help one another out and to keep the ranch running. This is Parker and Jen’s story. I fell in love with Je
Linda Rutland
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can friendship blossom into love?

Parker left the military and joined his brothers in the Cotton tree Ranch. When Dalton's wife finds out she has breast cancer her college roommate Jen leaves her job and boyfriend in Atlanta and goes to Tifton to be with Hazel before and after her surgery. She and Parker becomes good friends and through all the problems for Hazel and Dalton and financial issues with medical bills and insurance and storms both realize there is more than friendship but neither one
Paula Dyches
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read quite a few of Vivi Holt's books and this is the second one I've read in the Cowboys and Debutantes series. As always, she does a great job connecting you to the characters and their histories... making the story entertaining and pulls you in where you feel invested emotionally too. If you like clean romance with a cowboy twist then you won't be disappointed with this one, it was such a fun ride! Dawson McBride also does an amazing job with the narration.

I was given this free review
Charlotte
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just finished Parker by Vivi Holt. It was like returning home and visiting family. Ms. Holt's writing always draws you into the story so that you feel like you are a part of it. After reading Dalton and Eamon, I was so excited to read Parker's story. I was given an ARC to read in exchange for my honest review.
Barbara
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Parker is a former Army Ranger who has some PTSD and difficulty coping. He moves to southern Georgia to help his two brother run a rundown family ranch. His brother's wife becomes ill and her friend comes to help. They all have to deal with a diagnosis of breast cancer. Then sudden storm blows half the roof off the ranch house and the insurance company refuses to pay. Good book.
Danielle Carpenter
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story of the series. The reader has been engaging throughout, but Parker and Jennifer's friendship turns to more as they learn to care how the other is feeling and understanding the pain they are both going through. Throughout each story, Parker was the brother that most concerned me, and Vivi Holt brings such love and caring to a man like Parker.
Sharon
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hero: Parker/ Army Ranger - Heroine: Jennifer/Jen / Vetenarian
4.5* : I enjoyed this unique and captivating story. This is another story that I had a hard time putting down. This book has so many different types of emotions throughout – laughter, happiness, sadness, and joyfulness. The characters are well developed and engaging. This story has a very happy and satisfying HEA
Susan
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Family and friends

The Williams brothers struggle to keep from losing their ranch and their home following a storm that couldn't come at a worse time. This book stands alone, but is part of a colorful family series.
jan hakes
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story. This close family went through real life circumstances without losing their integrity and love for each other. They certainly had the respect of neighbors.
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review under box set
Anita Rohn
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Happiness

Fear and emotions and just being there for friends is the central theme in this wonderful story. Each couple finding their way and reaching for forever.
Ruth Jessen
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally it's Parker turn

Parker gets his story! He might be my favorite brother in the group. Such a cute couple with truly coordinating quirks.
Lisa Lee
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
👍👍👍

Great book! Ms. Holt once again does a fantastic job writing characters that you consider family with a wonderful, believable plot.
Diamondgirl2634
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

Made me laugh and made me cry. Loved everything about this book. Thank you Vivi Holt for another great read!
paul waldron
Dec 31, 2019
Joan Crouch
Feb 25, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Jake (Cowboys and Debutantes Contemporary, #1)
  • Tate (Cowboys and Debutantes: Contemporary Book 4)
  • Wyatt's Pretend Pledge (Seven Sons Ranch in Three Rivers Romance #5)
  • Her Cowboy Billionaire Boss (Christmas in Coral Canyon #2)
  • The Good Groom: Texas Titan Romances
  • Her Cowboy Billionaire Bachelor (Christmas in Coral Canyon #6)
  • Liam (Cowboys and Debutantes Contemporary Book 6)
  • Moonstruck Marine (Quinn Valley Ranch, #23)
  • Lula (Cowboys and Debutantes: Historical Book 5)
  • Minnie (Cowboys and Debutantes, #3)
  • Effie (Cowboys and Debutantes, #1)
  • Her Cowboy Billionaire Bull Rider (Christmas in Coral Canyon #5)
  • The Chief's Second Chance (Hawthorne Harbor #2)
  • Dear Mr. Miller (Mail-Order Bride Ink, #6)
  • Her Fake-Fiance Cowboy Protector (Brothers of Miller Ranch, #4)
  • An Unexpected Bride (Brides of Brighton, #5)
  • Her Unexpected Cowboy (Unforgettable Cowboys Book 1)
  • With This Ring (Windswept Bay, #6)
Vivi Holt writes inspirational romance. Of her books, readers say:

"The plot kept me enthralled and the pages turning"
"I cried and laughed"
"What an awesome ending. Can't wait for more!!"

Vivi lives in beautiful Brisbane, Australia with her husband and three young children. Growing up on a farm she learned to love the country life and now she writes about it in her books. History has always fascinate