Start by marking “Omega Revealed (Omega Reimagined #2)” as Want to Read:
Omega Revealed (Omega Reimagined #2)

Omega Revealed

(Omega Reimagined #2)

Gage is a typical omega—submissive, domestic, eager-to-please ... horny. But he wasn’t born with all the right equipment or the right smell. Living as a beta wolf is too painful, so he’s been hiding out in the human world. Then his sister turns up on his doorstep running from an unwanted claiming, and Gage is forced into Northern Pack territory to seek asylum.

Ryker’s a t
Published February 13th 2018 by Tanya Chris

To ask other readers questions about Omega Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Omega Revealed

Start your review of Omega Revealed (Omega Reimagined #2)
Len Evans Jr
Somehow this author has managed to improve on perfection and take things up a notch with this second book of the series. Her story of alpha Ryker and beta who knows he should be omega Gage is just complete incredible. This story which could easily be translated in the real world with Gage being trans instead of beta is handled exquisitely. I just totally loved the author's take on this sort of thing and adored Gage and Ryker. I can't wait to see what she will create for book three!! ...more
Riayl
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, romance, shifters
Surprising

I went into this book expecting a/b/o dynamics, shifters, lots of sex - a light read, nothing too serious. I was not expecting to be blown away by the depth of the story woven around, and into, the sex. The author takes a serious subject, gender dysphoria, and treats it respectfully and realistically. (Yes you can treat something realistically even if there are shifters and lots of sex. 😊) And it is there from beginning to end. A lovely change from the many romance books that have a se
Steph ☀️
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
💜 this author’s take on transgender

Loved the whole idea of the transcaste the author had going on here. The realness of the problems Gage encountered and the nonacceptance and double standards of some and acceptance from the one that mattered. Then to see his self-esteem slowly build was wonderful. Really enjoyed this one :)
DarienMoya
May 26, 2020 marked it as d-n-f
So I made it up to 60% of this book and I was really enjoying it, dnfing for personal reasons.

Writing about gay men and anal sex isn’t some mystical shit so it can cause harm, once you distance yourself from that it just yells fetishizing 🤷🏽‍♀️
M.I.A
Omega Reimagined could not be more accurate.
Tanya Chris brings some seriously needed originality to the shifter world.

Omega Revealed gives you the shifter equivalence of the turmoil that those who are transgender have with societies perception of them.
Then to top that bit of brilliance off, there is also this struggle with traditional vs progressive couples.

Gage is born in the wrong body, despite his scent and his biology indicating he is a beta, he feels strongly from a young age that h
Sunny
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So entertaining! I was grinning throughout, enjoying the ridiculous moments, the sweet moments, and the steamy ones. *fans self*

I loved the plot of an omega being trapped in a beta's body, and the author did a great job of including details about how that affected all parts of Gage's life. Seeing Ryker react to some of those details was one of my favorite parts of the story.

Yes, this is one for the favorites shelf, to be read again. And again :P

lol...I'm still grinning.
Myriam
Hnngghh!!

Now THIS is how to do a/b/o. Honestly Tanya Chris is currently one of the only authors I would trust to get this genre even remotely right. She rides the edge between ID!fic and social commentary perfectly and never ever forgets that everything about this genre should always come with a wink :)

For me personally the fun of a/b/o has always been in the utter abandon with which it can indulge in the idea of a big muscled Alpha just *taking* what he wants. I love the added bonus of fated ma
Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
Re-read: January 2021
I had an urge to revisit this book and I'm happy to say that I still loved it. Ryker and Gage are the cutest and I love them so much. Such a sweet and smutty read.

Original Review:
5 stars. I loved this book more than I thought that I would. I read the companion book to this and thought it was just okay so I was prepared to feel the same way about this one. Yeah, no. Definitely not the case. I freaking adored this book.

I guess I'm just a sucker for cute couples and fluffiness
Theresa
Feb 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Wolf shifter Omegaverse. No world building which made it dependent upon the first installment. Easy going alpha. Insecure transgender omega. MCs were a good fit because they both wanted a conservative traditional relationship in a progressive pack where omega rights were protected. Unfortunately, the relationship development was lacking although the knotting sex was hot.
ConM
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved! Gage and Ryker are adorable together. Feel good, low angst, HOT.
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Wow, that was not at all what I was expecting.

I get it though.

This is a very interesting world for an Omega right now. So many changes, so many opportunities.

So, this is kinda not my thing. Crested right there on the edge of almost uncomfortable for me but man, I can't deny it is hot as fuck. It's like my brain says no but my, well, you get me. HAHA!

I still am a romantic at heart and although I'm all for the growl, mine, claim and bite I wouldn't be upset if there were some flowers. But, that's
Emily Seelye
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, m-m, shifters, bdsm
I really enjoyed this story. It combines elements of shifter stories with BDSM.

Gage is an omega trapped in a beta body, and he hates it. Ryker is the first person to take him seriously and is attracted to him and wants to keep him.

This is the story of two people who will do anything to stay together.

*ARC provided by author
Trix
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Recommended to Trix by: Riayl
annob
I really like Tanya Chris' style of writing! It's wolfy somehow, and set just the right tone for this ABO world. I also love how she goes all in with her characters in regard to the stereotypical roles assigned alphas, betas and omegas. No apologies for the über-bossy nor for those with strong submissive tendencies. Plenty of smexy times with a bit of kink, and of joyous falling-in-love which makes it a perfect paranormal escapism novella. Looking forward to more of the series! ...more
Becca
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so many different directions with this one. I love that it was about misgendering and making it right. It was actually a really good story. My only problem is that sometimes, for me anyway, Ryker seemed like such an asshole.
Now, I know Gage was an Omega. His scent and classified gender was beta, but everything about him felt Omega. Everything. Except the fact that he couldn't have a heat or produce slick. He wanted to be the submissive type, claimed by the dominant alpha. The kind that doe
Agnese Mandetta
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very original tale about acceptance of oneself and others.

Omega Revealed by Tanya Chris tells the story of wolf shifters Gage and Ryker, who are both trapped in roles they don’t agree with and feel very lonely. The world they both belong to has laws and norms based more on their animal side than their human one. A pack is very structured, and there are castes. The cast each individual must belong to is determined by their scent, regardless of how they really feel or think about themselves.
Gag
caroline wilson
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this arc from the author for an honest opinion.
I enjoyed reading this book it sucked you right into the story with its free flowing descriptive writing. The author really made you feel for Gage who though was born a beta more identified with being an omega. This is his story of finally finding acceptance of who he is.
The story starts when after his sister flees to him from an arranged marriage he applies for asylum for her at the North Leland pack. After having spent all his time in t
Claudia
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So freaking HOT!!!!
I Lived book 1 - but this one was even better!

couldn't have enough of Ryker and Gage!!!!
Alexleo
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story was much more engaging that the first book of the series.

First of all it was written from both MCs POV and though they did spend a lot of time getting very intimate, the author dedicated more scenes describing their interaction with the outside world and dialogues were used to exchange feelings and concerns.

The main issue dealt with in this story - the discrepancy between one’s exterior/genetic appearance and one’s true internal self and the consequent reaction of the outside world
Ng
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it

I liked the concepts covered in the book. Gage is a beta who considers himself as an omega and wants to be recognized and treated as one. Ryker after initial mis-step, always recognizes and treats Gage as on omega. There is insta-love as in a/b/o stories and this book is no different. But what the author has done superiorly is address societies deep-rooted issues to gender assignment and how it affects people who identify themselves as a gender different to what they born as/as their b
Walford
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tanya's plots are kind of silly, and her world-building is anemic, but her writing is charming and witty and the sex scenes are hot hot hot. I finished this with a smile on my face.
2/19/18 Reread. Enjoyed just as much as the first time, so automatic bump-up to four stars.
Megan
Feb 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: sexy, arc, shifter, mm-bi, romantic
This was a really interesting story featuring Gage who struggled with the inside not matching the outside. As an omega trapped in a beta's body he struggles with misidentification from absolutely everyone. First, there's the physical appearance. Second, because he's a wolf, there's the scent issue so there's no chance of any wolf "seeing" the real him. And third, probably the most emotionally tortuous, he gets to experience his body as a beta wolf knowing he's an omega. Deciding that the human w ...more
Xanthe
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
An really good Alpha/omega, shifter story.
Omega Revealed is the story of Gabe, an Omega but in the body of a Beta, and Ryker, an Alpha.
Gabe has been living in human society as he is not recognised in shifter society as the Omega he feels he is. He has made his way into North LeLand to find refuge for his sister as she ran away from their childhood home, not wanting to be a part of an arranged marriage to an awful Alpha. There he meets Ryker and there's an immediate connection. They spend time to
John-Torleif  Harris
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was such an interesting story to me. Gage knows that he is an omega - he needs to be acknowledged as such, but he smells like a beta. Because of this, he has abandoned wolf society to live in the human world. When he returns to the shifter world for his sister, all of that struggle to be rejected for who he really is comes right back.

Luckily, he finds solace in Alpha Ryker who is the first person willing to treat him like the omega that he is. Ryker, at first, doesn’t understand why it’s im
Tina
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omega Revealed by author Tanya Chris is the second book in the Omega Re series. I found this is a good story and didn’t have to be read in order to be understood.
This is written in dual POV. I like this POV the best. It allows me to get inside both character’s heads and get how they feel in a more personal manner.
Gage is a Beta he is really an Omega at heart, but his smell and build have placed him as a Beta. He really hates it. He usually stayed the human world where he didn’t have to deal with
Cheri
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay, this really isn't my type of book. I'm not a huge fan of the Omegaverse thing. I have not read the first book in this series, but I think I will now that I've read this one. This absolutely can be read without reading the first, though.

There's so much going on with this story. We have Gage, biologically a Beta but he is an Omega. We have Ryker who is the total stereotypical Alpha in so many ways. There's attraction. There's also Gage's sister, an Omega, and how she doesn't want to fit int
Linda
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
👍👍Scorching heat as a shifter fights to transform his identity🐺🔥🔥
So glad I found this author! :-) This story has tremendous heat and an unusual storyline that kept me gripped to the end. It's only my second read by this author and I have found that in each she crafted a unique tale that sets her writing apart from the usual paranormal novel.

Gage was the real star of this story for me. He is so-o ready to find an alpha who he can totally submit to, yet he is fierce in his fight to get others to a
Dixiecowgirl
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Acceptance, validation and love are the themes of this story. Ryker and Gage really see each other and accept each other enabling their attraction to become life changing. Well written and thought provoking approach creates an engaging story-line.

Please see me, is a deep emotional plea that Gage has had since he realized that his scent and his self-identity didn't match. His internal identification was different than how others perceived him and this caused him so much pain. Ryker wanted certai
Nickey
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tanya Chris is an excellent writer. Her sentences flow smoothly, with just the right about of detail. The plots are well thought out with all the ingredients for the making of a really great story. I don't know about other readers, but that's what's important to me.

I fell in love with both characters instantly.

I love that she deals with difficult relevant topics in an allegorical way. It was such a beautiful story. It left me wanting more. I instantly went to Amazon to find everything else she
Claudia Lezár
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I like shifter books, at the beginning as M/F-romance, now at M/M romance.
I like books , where the main characters have to fight with their sexual identities.
I LOVE a book, where both is combined!
Why also shouldn't have had a shifter the same problems as a normal human? Why haven't had a problem with his sexuality? If it's loving the same gender (which is normal in an M/M book), or in this case, have a problem with his status as a Beta.
A Beta, who is feeling as an Omega, in a world, which identi
« previous 1 3 next »

• Mate (Forbidden Desires, #3)
  • Swallow (Forbidden Desires Spin-off #1)
  • Magpie (Forbidden Desires Spin-Off #2)
  • Wolfsbane (Werewolves of Boston #1)
  • Alpha's Sacrifice (Irresistible Omegas, #1)
  • Alpha's Submission (Irresistible Omegas, #2)
  • His Prince (House of Maedoc, #2)
  • Prince's Master (Masters #1; Calluvia's Royalty, #4)
  • Clutch (Forbidden Desires, #1)
  • Trust No Alpha (The Omega Misfits, #1)
  • Beta's Surrender (Irresistible Omegas, #3)
  • Bond (Forbidden Desires, #2)
  • Unnatural (The Wrong Alpha, #1)
  • Stay (Working Out the Kinks #1)
  • Poisonwood (Poisonwood & Lyric #1)
  • Alpha's Embrace (The Omega Misfits, #3)
  • The Alpha's Fake Mate (The Omega Misfits, #2)
  • Heel (Working Out The Kinks #2)
Tanya writes in a variety of romantic and erotic genres, being an avid follower of many of these genres herself. Some of her favorites are M/M romance, MFM threesomes, and BDSM with male submissives.

Tanya lives in New England with her boyfriend and her cat and has participated in many of the activities about which she writes, but not all of them. It's left to the reader to decide which are which.

Omega Reimagined (6 books)
  • Omega Reclaimed (Omega Reimagined, #1)
  • Omega Released (Omega Reimagined #3)
  • Omega Returned (Omega Reimagined, #4)
  • Omega Replaced (Omega Reimagined, #5)
  • Omega Redeemed (Omega Reimagined, #6)

News & Interviews