Start by marking “Crave (The Gibson Boys, #3)” as Want to Read:
Crave (The Gibson Boys, #3)

Crave

(The Gibson Boys #3)

Hadley Jacobs is over Machlan Gibson.

Sure, she’ll always be a little weak to the dimple in his right cheek and the way his five o’clock shadow makes him ruggedly handsome. But that’s not enough to cover every other thing about him because they all drive her nuts. Like how he won’t admit he’s wrong even when he knows it and how he drives his stupid car a million miles an h
Published (first published September 30th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Crave, please sign up.
Nik Hi- Looking on Amazon it says.

"Crave, Machlan Gibson's story, will release in late Summer 2018."
I can't wait either!…more
Hi- Looking on Amazon it says.

"Crave, Machlan Gibson's story, will release in late Summer 2018."
I can't wait either!(less)

Start your review of Crave (The Gibson Boys, #3)
Adriana Locke
Mar 13, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Live now on Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited! :)
Sabrina
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
* Amazon US * Amazon UK *

Audio re-read 12/18/18

I did enjoy this story and it was a fun one to listen to but it took me a bit to get into the narrators telling of it. The male narrator sounded like he was in a tin can at times and it made it a little hard to listen to. What I loved about how they told the story though was that they always switched back and forth for the female or male dialogue. So even in Machlan's POV if it was Hadley's POV then the female narrator would speak. I've
Casey
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crave is simply put, a beautiful love story. It’s the story of how that love survives and eventually unfolds that needs telling.

Hadley meets Machlan at 13 to his 15 years. They grow up together. A young, naive love develops. A love not strong enough to take up roots in the tragedy they face.

Machlan is such a caring character you wonder why he holds Hadley at an arms length when it’s obvious he loves her. As his story unfolds you fall so in love with the man he is and the journey it took for hi
Lu Bielefeld
I was very disappointed.
I expected more.
The hero keeps pushing the heroine to the bitter end.
I did not sympathize with him, and I think the heroine would be better off moving on.
The secondary characters caught my attention. I hope the next one is better.
Carla Smetzer
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this couple so much, they had me laughing and crying at times and would recommend it to all of my friends 💖
Kelly Hulsey
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! I’m huge fan of second chance romances and this is a great one. We’ve gotten to know Machlan a little from the previous books in this series. He’s the moody brother who owns the bar, Crave. Hadley is Mach’s best friends sister. Hadley returns home while she’s in between jobs and runs into Mach. Their chemistry is off the charts. I found myself laughing and crying at their story. Parts had my heart breaking but their love for each other is undeniable. This was such a great boo ...more
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Who needs sleep when you have a Gibson boy waiting on your kindle? I know I sure as heck didn’t!!

Machlan’s story took me by COMPLETE SURPRISE! I was not expecting the amount of angst and emotion that I got! I am still drying my tears as I write this! The one thing I did expect and got ALOT of was tons of laughter!

I love Locke’s ability to write a story that sucks you in from the get go but that is also relatable to life! The characters, witty banter, and emotional situations really bring you t
MiDouradoP
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And Crave I did!

This book is a standalone that is also part of The Gibson Boys series. After reading about the HEA of Walker and Sienna, Lance and Mariah and Cross and Kallie, we finally understand the love of Machlan and Hadley.

I already said this a looot of times on my reviews, and I say it again: I love family series! I love their banter, their inside jokes, their loyalty and all they share together, either is happiness or sorrow, hope or fear.

And I love the families this author writes. And I
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: September 30, 2018
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Adriana Locke has written an emotional and passionate romance with Crave and I was swooning the entire time! I loved the complex relationship between Hadley and Machlan and I felt their undeniable chemistry throughout the story. While I was no expecting the emotional impact this book would have on me, I really loved it. Sometimes, the unexpected is exactly what you need, just as it is shown in this book.

This
Shayna
“You can’t help who you love. But you can help how much you let them hurt you.”

Brimming with beautiful and addictive angst, Crave by Adriana Locke gives us a sexy and emotional small town romance that is simply…unputdownable. Hadley and Machlan lit the pages on fire with their push and pull, scorching hot chemistry and banter. Hadley is switching it up and coming back into town to once and for all fall OUT of love with Machlan Gibson. She craves for her heart to be open to another, but it ha
bookmarkbelles
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My God I love this freaking series!!!

Every time I read a book in this series I think to myself " this is the best one!" And then Adriana releases a new one and the cycle begins. Although Peck holds my heart with his loveable, goofy personality (cant wait for his book) Machlan surprised the shit out of me. I always found him to be broody at times through out the previous books and I couldnt wait to get his backstory.

This story slayed me and gave me all the feels! I havent cried so much while rea
nicklein
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My jaw hurts. Can’t think. Bye.
Michele McMullen
Shelves: arc
Loved Hadley and Mach theirs is a second chance that you will not want to miss. I am truly in love with this series but I have to say their story caught me off guard. I had no idea that their past was so detailed and filled with heartbreak and angst ! You certainly always remember your first love but what happens when you get over them. Hadley tried she moved away she moved on but now she needs closure. She is back to her hometown after over a year and she wants to finally put hers and Machlan's ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 MACHLAN STARS!! I loved this book!! This book is my favorite Adriana Locke book so far and is in my top 10 books for 2018. Machlan and Hadley's story is beautifully written and will hit all your emotion buttons. There is so many feels, I was wiping some tears, smiling, mad and all together loving every word. We even get to see some of the Landry's in this story. I can't wait to read Peck's story and see what will happen with him. Make sure to 1-Click this book, it is so good.
Booksobsessive
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been so excited for this Release so as soon as it landed on my Kindle I went into hiding!
I always had this sneaky feeling Machlan was going to become my favourite Gibson brother – I was absolutely right! The quiet, moody and reserved brother stole my heart!
Saved the best ‘til last! (but then we’ve yet to get Peck’s Story ) and I love a second chance romance!

Even though I found Crank and Craft to be 5 star reads, for me, Mach and Hadley’s story has a wow factor and it gives so much more,
TheBibliotheque ♡
Oct 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-arc
"I don't know what in the hell I'm doing, okay? I am walking this line of trying to leave you alone so you can go on about your life, but it's so fucking hard when all I want to do is be around you."

Ahhh... second chance romance.

You are always one hell of ride.

This trope has this little something that never fails to squeeze my heart, particularly when we are talking about a hero that has some serious grovelling to do. The quote above should tell you all there is to know about Hadley and Machlan'
J.E. Benoit
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict. A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

Something in my genetic makeup makes it impossible for me to ignore Hadley Jacobs. It’s like God created me with a chink in my armor, then He created her to fit that weakness, and I can’t get around it to save my fucking life.

Hadley Jacobs has one mission when she returns to Linton, which is to get over Machlan Gibson. Their history is so entwined and he always has and always
Heroesinbooks
3 Mach and Hadley Stars

(My musical muse for this book is Lady Gaga A Million Reasons)

I really loved the first two books in this series but this one wasn’t as engaging for me.
In the previous books I really liked Machlan , the youngest Gibson brother and I still liked him in this book. I had sympathy for him because of what he’d gone through losing his parents. I liked his dry wit and the relationship he had with his family. What I didn’t like was the push - pull with Hadley.

These two have a r
Pelusa Rivera
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author.. Thank you Adriana, I just love your books and thank you for the hours and hours of entertainment. We have Machlan story and he broke my heart and I am going to try my hardest to not give spoilers. We knew Machlan from the very beginning and in the last book we knew about his love interest in Hadley (Cross's sister) these went thru a lot and at times I wanted to knock out Machlan myself, dude make a decision and stick to it.. Hadley liked ya, but she had to be f ...more
Angie McGuire
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can this series get any better??? I LOVED LOVED this book. Obviously machlan had been in all of the Gibson boys books...moody, angry, missing the one girl that he will Never get over, but you don't know their story until now. And it is sososososososo worth the wait.

Machlan's best friend is Cross, who is Hadley's brother. Everyone grew up together and Hadley and machlan fall in love. Things happen, hearts are broken, but that's in the past. This book is in the present, and Hadley comes home one
Shahla's World
The story is special, amazing and wonderful and was one I didn't want to put down. It was also great fun to see more of Peck, as well as catching up with Walker, Lachlan and Nana. There aren't many books that, once I've finished, I want to read again but this is up there on that very exclusive list. Crave is a fantastic read and one I really, really do recommend.

CHECKOUT THE FULL REVIEW: https://shahlas-world.blogspot.com/20...
book bruin
Oct 12, 2018 rated it liked it

I really wanted to love this one, but it didn't quite have the pull that Adriana's previous books have had on me. It was still an emotional and sexy read though and I was so happy to finally have Machlan's story. This is book 3 in the interconnected stand alone Gibson Boys series, but I think it would be best appreciated after reading the previous books since the characters overlap.

Machlan and Hadley were a complicated couple for me. On the one had I really loved them, but on the other
Cindy M. Green
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
These Gibson boys never cease to amaze me. Oh Machlan, one minute I love your swoony, thoughtful, sexy self and the next minute I’m screaming at you. LOL 😊

Adriana has won my heart once again. This time she has blessed us with Machlan Gibson, the broody, cranky owner of the bar Crave. Based on past mistakes, Mach is convinced he’s damaged goods. He doesn’t think he’s relationship material, least of all to his past love Hadley. No matter how hard he tries to forget her, she’s always in his thought
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
Every once in a while a story grabs me by the heart and pulls me along for the ride like I'm actually experiencing the story. I feel it - every ache, every needy longing, every playful flirt, every delicious butterfly. Crave was like that for me. Machlan and Hadley's chemistry was a palpable thing, and I felt it as it smoldered and sizzled and took on a life of its own between these pages.

What I'm saying is: move over Walker and Lance! Machlan just showed up stealing hearts and burning up Kindl
BookSmacked
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved !!!! Machlan and Hadley had me fully invested in their story.

Crave is a bit of a love/hate/second chance romance and Machlan and Hadley’s story is emotional with some angst that has me torn up.

I’ll admit there were definitely times in this book where I wanted to throat punch Machlan for his decisions or lack there of. And my heart completely bled for Hadley.

The connection with these two was strong and it ran deep. I love when I feel things immediately for a couple and it definitely happe
*~* Susie
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed Machlan and Hadley's story. This was OTT angst, but their story was so heartbreaking, I literally cried in spots. I have to say that I absolutely love Nana in this series. I had tears in my eyes during one scene with Mach.

I am REALLY looking forward to Peck's story and hope that it's next. Although I hear a Landry family book may be the next one.
Paula D
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book! The heartache, angst and love! I loved it! If you really love second chance romance this is definitely one you can’t pass up! Machlan well he gave me mixed up vibes one minute I loved him and the next I wanted to smack him with a pan. Machlan has his walls up and he wants them to stay even though he’s in love with Hadley. Hadley wow she’s one strong woman she pushes and pushes and won’t give up but when you can’t push anymore what to do you do? I loved Hadley’s personality! I laughed ...more
Ann
*4,5 stars*
I've really loved the Gibson Boys series and I'm just always glad when another story comes out! You just can't help but fall in love with them :-)

Hadley and Machlan have a history between them and they've loved each other since they were teenagers but something always held Machlan back to take the next step in their relationship. It made Hadley leave town and now she's back, but not for long. She takes some time off before she starts her new job but seeing Machlan again makes her fee
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
Shelves: arcs
NO SPOILERS!

Crave, the third full-length standalone contemporary romance in the Gibson Boys series, was an angsty, emotional, heartbreaking, yet beautiful journey of love, healing, and forgiveness. The storyline and characters were wonderful, and I really enjoyed Adriana Locke’s writing style. Crave was another entertaining installment in the Gibson Boys series, and I’m looking forward to Peck’s story in Crazy!

I honestly didn’t know what to expect with the storyline for Crave, but it was differ
RentasticReads
Oh, Machlan... God, this book was just everything I hoped it would be and SO. MUCH. MORE. I’m stunned, rocked to the freaking core. I can’t even tell you how many times this book left me choked up, teary and breathless. Crave not only set my heart ablaze, but it also damn well sent all my emotions haywire.

“You can’t help who you love. But you can help how much you let them hurt you.”

With all the teasing, little peeks and build up we got from the previous books in the Gibson Boys seri
Romance Retreat: In Prime Reading 1 19 Oct 04, 2019 09:02AM

• Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Only Love (One and Only, #3)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • The Wrong Game
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • Only Him (One and Only, #2)
  • Next In Line (Wait with Me, #2)
  • Fighting for Us (Bailey Brothers, #2)
  • Moonshine Kiss (Bootleg Springs #3)
  • Best Laid Plans
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Love, Sincerely, Yours
  • More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)
USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author Adriana Locke lives and breathes books. After years of slightly obsessive relationships with the flawed bad boys created by other authors, Adriana has created her own.

She resides in the Midwest with her husband, sons, and two dogs. She spends a large amount of time playing with her kids, drinking coffee, and cooking. You can find her outside if the

The Gibson Boys (5 books)
  • Crank (The Gibson Boys #1)
  • Craft (The Gibson Boys, #2)
  • Cross (The Gibson Boys, #2.5)
  • Crazy (The Gibson Boys, #4)

News & Interviews

“You can’t help who you love. But you can help how much you let them hurt you.” ” 1 likes
“If a guy ever looks at me the way you do her, I hope someone is smart enough to tell him to find me.” 1 likes