Start by marking “Sex Freak (Rock Stars on Tour #2)” as Want to Read:
Sex Freak (Rock Stars on Tour #2)

Sex Freak

(Rock Stars on Tour #2)

She was my teenage crush, the schoolteacher who existed more in my head, and my hand. Ten years later, she turns up back stage looking hotter than ever.

This is just a fling, living out my teenage fantasies. After all, I’m the man whore of rock. No woman can tame me, no woman can make me settle down.

But this time, I’ve got more than I’ve bargained for. This time, the teac
Published March 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Sex Freak, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex Freak

Marnie
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“No woman owned me, but they sure could rent me for the next few hours.”

In this second stand-a-lone book in the Rock Stars On Tour series, Candy J Starr continues with her winning formula of hot sexy rockers and the women who won’t conform to the groupie ideal. This time it is the turn of the resident man-whore / bassist, and his ideal woman who is older than he is.

Elijah is loving the life of a rockstar, especially the perks, two of which were draped all over him after a show in Amsterdam. The
Doris
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Even if you are a big rock star you still have your high school fantasies that stick with you for life. Elijah had a different woman or women every night but all it took was seeing the fantasy from your past that was a life changer for him. Rose was his high school teacher and he wanted nothing more than to live out his dream. Would once be enough though?

I received this book as an ARC for a freely given and honest review.
Julie
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A “smoking” read, I loved it.
Elijah likes a different woman every night, it’s getting a little tedious but whatever. Then a blast from the past enters his life, Rose Jones, his teenage fantasy, and a new directive is on his mind.
An exciting read. Which way will Rose go? Is Elijah ready to settle down? Very hot and every one is indecisive. Great writing and terrific characters.
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, rock-star
Oh my wow!!! This book has all of the heat!!!!!

If you haven't read Guitar Freak then you wouldn't know that Elijah is swimming in the groupies and loves every single second of it although, you find out basically on the first page that this is his MO. When his teacher from high school that he had a huge crush on shows up backstage, he's determined to fulfill those high school fantasies. And did they ever!! But one night turns out to not be enough for Elijah and he has to convince Rose that keepin
Karen
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, plenty of steamy heat in this sizzling Rock Star Romance. The storyline is well-written, descriptive and entertaining. This is a quick and easy read with great characters. I enjoyed this book. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
Kaila
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
this was good and sexy.. it had a lot of funny spots and interesting things.. it had so many amazingly sweet parts and mmmmm sexy.. very good story
Coralee Corrigan
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read.read it all in one sitting and I couldn’t put it down till I was finished reading it.
Kimkbries
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Elijah was a rockstar living the dream. A different woman at ever stop on the tour. When someone from his past shows up, Elijah sees what could be with someone like her. Can he change his playboy ways? I enjoyed this story as Elijah worked toward his HEA.
Sue McDowell
Emily
Jul 02, 2018
Nazeema
Jul 03, 2018
Candy J. Starr used to be a band manager until she realised that the band she managed was so lacking in charisma that they actually sucked the charisma out of any room they played. “Screw you,” she said, leaving them to wallow in obscurity – totally forgetting that they owed her big bucks for video equipment hire.

Candy has filmed and interviewed some big names in the rock business, and a lot of sm

Rock Stars on Tour (2 books)
  • Guitar Freak (Rock Stars on Tour #1)