Start by marking “Demons” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176

J.L. Drake

(Devil's Reach #2)

Trigger…

I thought the light would bring redemption.

Salvation.

But it only brought the Devil to my doorstep.

My demons are breaking through, and the reaper is moving closer.

My weakness has been exposed, and there’s only one person who can calm this hell…

Tess…

I broke a promise to myself, and now I’m paying for it.

I don’t want to be here. I don’t want to be a part of th
Published March 27th 2018

Natalie The Biblioholic
This part of the story was so much better than the first. It was much more cohesive and lot easier to follow. I finally didn’t feel like I walked into the middle of the plot. I got to see many different sides of the characters I have come to care about and I’m so excited for the next installment to see just where the author is going to take us next.

Tess has been taking a dip back into her past and we finally get the story behind what happened to her. The truth behind her pain was quite devastati
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
 photo download 3_zpsk6znwfue.jpg

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS
ARC-REVIEW COPY
Release Date-27/3/18

So "Demons" starts where "Trigger" left us and Tess is back living at her mother's establishment to find answers after what she uncovered before she ran out on The MC and Trigger.
Though who can blame the girl for running.
Even thinking that Trigger no longer wants her she is in protection mode, wanting to shield her new adopted family from harm.
But it's not long that before Trigger is hot on her heels to drag her back home where she belongs.

photo original_zps7ck9l0s4.gif

So this b
DW
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: devils-reach-mc
Why leave me hanging like this?

I need book 3 now

Jacqueline's Reads
3 Hmm… Stars

Demons is the second book of the Devil’s Reach series. You have to read them in order.

I was kind of confused with this one only because there was a HUGE warning that the first book ends with a cliffy. I usually don’t care to know about that nor do I care for cliffys. I take them or leave them, it doesn’t bother me.

What I don’t care for is that the first book has all these HUGE warnings and the second book didn’t. This is a serial book. Had I known that I would have gone into Demons
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
oh my god, the ending.
I literally had no idea who the mole was.
I need boook three ASAP!
Rebecca Woodward
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished
Ahhhhh!!!!! Wow! Book two is so good! I have a girl crush on Tess and Minnie. Lol! But Trigger is hotness on a stick. I need book three!! The suspense is going to kill me. So much detail in this story. I was swimming in the story and love every word. I am feeling these characters in my heart. I need to crawl in the Authors head and watch her work her magic. Absolutely love this trilogy.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"My head spun, and the demons rattled in their cages."

WTF? I'm swinging from cliffy to cliffy like Tarzan in the jungle and I want to beat my chest and throw my kindle. But I would never actually do that because I don't want to miss a single word of this hair-raising, nail-biting, mind-bending story. I've just recently been introduced to the work of J.L. Drake, but I am loving her writing so much that I can guarantee that she has a fan for life. She's blowing my mind with her storytelling and
Siobhan
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Demons is the second book in the Devil’s Reach series, and boy do I need book three. Now. Like, right this second now. Why isn’t it released yet? Why do I start books before the series is finished? Someone keep me updated on the progress of book three. You can clearly see how badly I need book three.

When I finished Trigger, the first book in the series, I was overly eager to dive into this second book. Trigger is, without a doubt, one of the best motorcycle club romances I have ever read – hence
Joelle
Another great read in this ongoing series it was totally awesome !

Some of our new cast:

Cooper,Rail,Brick,Gus,Tess aka Tiger,Peggy,Minnie,Ty,Jace,Morgan,
Cray,Loose,Ray,Clark,Mike,Allen,Zay,
Savi,Langley,Mud,Fin,Ven,TiagoTrigger,
Big Joe

Let's start off by saying this is a new author for me and I loved this story from cover to cover but, "I absolutely HATE reading books with cliffhangers !"

I loved this new MC romance from cover to cover as the story had wonderful characters all very complicated in t
Michelle [Helen Geek]
October 2018 -- DNF

Blah, blah, blah .. more of the first and it bored me.
Tina
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
6 stars

Holy hell, Jodi never ceases to amaze me. Her books trap you and pull you into the pages. I have loved every book that I've read by her, and I hope to be enjoying them for years to come. I'm finding it hard to get a great MC book lately, but I can always count on Jodi to ho above and beyond no matter what she writes.

This book sucks you into a vortex that's never ending. You will be glued to your kindle until you reach the dreaded words “the end". I will be on pins and needles waiting for
Leigh
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Demons is book 2 in the Devil's Reach series and continues the story of Trigger and Tess. I loved it from beginning to end. So much happens during this book that had me on the edge of my seat but I loved Trigger and Tess's progression. Tess is definitely the kind of woman Trigger needs by his side and she showed such ruthlessness that fit perfectly. Trigger still has a mole and now his enemy's know Tess isn't just a warm body, she means the world to him. The ending killed me and I'm so happy I o ...more
Shyralf
5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Trigger flip that switch Stars! OMG that cliffhanger, book 3 hurry up, October 30th can’t get here fast enough to get to this epic conclusion. Lots of things went down in this book, finally the enemies are showing themselves. This series is so good, very addictive. Love Trigger and Tess together. ...more
April Symes
“Demons” by J.L. Drake is the 2nd book in The Devil's Reach series. This story picks up right where book 1 left off. You need to read book 1 “Trigger” to understand what is going on in book 2.
This book picks up with Tess returning 'home' – a place that holds terrible, painful memories for her. Tess never planned to return back to this place yet Tess goes in order to find out what Clark has on Trigger and her new family. I am going to say it- Tess’s mom is a total witch. She is so nasty and just
Big Joe  Rossi
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet baby Jesus! Can this woman do no wrong. Her books get better and better with each new release. DEMONS is no different. Book #2 in the Devil's Reach series and man o' man what a read.

Tess is back "home" with an evil mother, a sick stepfather/ex whatever you want to call him. Trigger is pissed, lost and angry wanting to know where she is and how to get to her?

This book is twist after twist. Trigger loves Tess but only he doesn't know that he does. She is the good, while the rest of his lif
Amy
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
JL Drake
4 stars

This is he second release on this series with Trigger and Tess. Please be aware it may cause your own triggers due to the dark content.
We start back up where we left off with Trigger and Tess - things are being pushed to the limit in this release. Trigger wants Tess safe so she has got to go and Tess wants the MC life. Her mom is something else - let’s just leave that there.
The dark inside both of these characters is immense. I thought maybe this release we would get squar
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is the second book in the series and I am even more attached to this MC and the characters than I was in book one. No mistake here. This is a seriously f 'd up bunch of people. I mean, what in the ever living heck did I just read? Leave your squeemish stomach at the door. Tess and Trigger are perfect for each other if they can just get past the horrors that are their lives.

Once again, this is a serial. Things are not wrapped up nice and neat by the end. Don't go into it thinking it will be
Michaela York
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What is there to say about this book? I thought I was prepared for the second part to Trigger and Tess' story but I was not. I laughed, cried, screamed, and fell in love all over again with this book. If you have not read J.L Drakes Trigger please do then immediately pick up Demons, it is amazing. I can not to see what this talented author has in store for us in the third book.
Rhiannon
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

This book by far surpassed my expectations. It wi leave you wanting more. I can not wait for the final boom to come out and I have a feeling it's gonna be better than this one.
Coco.V
🎁 Devil's Reach Trilogy: Books 1-3 is FREE on Amazon today (6/14/2019)! 🎁
Damjana
A little bit too much drama in this book, but that means pace and angst were present, so I finished book quickly.
I was annoyed by things ALMOST ALWAYS happen to Tess, her past was implied as living in great cruelty, but later you see everything was really exaggerated. Big words little deeds. Just like author didn't want to put huge black spot on heroine. Some things simply didn't add up.
I still love chemistry between Tess and Trigger (even though their dinamic was pretty intense), so I will con
Ketura Worthen
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J.L. Drake has again delivered an incredible story with a legendary cliffhanger ending that will leave you screaming and crying for book 3. You can't help but love her and well...not love her in the same breath.

You must read Trigger, Devil's Reach 1, before reading Demons to understand the continuation of the story. In Demons many of the questions of who Trigger and Tess are and what they come from are finally answered. Their stories are intense and dirty and dark and twisted but told in such a
Tiffany Readz
4.5 Stars-No End in Sight...

And as I just reread the blurb to make sure I don't post spoilers, J.L. Drake has it at the very bottom plain as day, "This is Book 2 in the Devil’s Reach trilogy, and it ends with a cliffhanger." Damn her. I may accidentally spoil book one, so beware.

When we left Tess in Trigger, she was heading back home. If you want to call it that. After the incident in the church where the dead seemed to come back from the past, Trigger did the only thing he knew and that was to
Em Dorsey ~ Two Darlin Dolls and a Book Review ~
“Our hoodies covered our skin, the rags hid our faces, and the reaper rode bitch on our backs.”

This series gets better and better. I was hooked onto every word and mesmerized by how the story unfolds. We learn more about Tess’s horrible childhood and she once again reminds me of how strong she truly is.

“This place had broken me more than once. I could only imagine what it would do this time around.”

Trigger is out for blood and nothing will stand in his way. I was giddy when Savi, Cole and the g
Brandy Roberts
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh oh my gosh this book was just OH MY GOSH FLIPPING LOVED IT even though the ending made me very very mad I need book three PLEASE . This can't be read as a standalone so you defiantly need to get book one in the devils Reach series you wont regret it . This picked up a little after were Trigger ended a lot of questions were answered and to see what every one is up to just was wow . Still love the couple they are off the charts intense the sex scenes will turn you into a puddle of goo . ...more
Becky Rendon

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I freaking knew. I knew this torment wouldn't end but I whispered to myself that everything would be okay. It would all come together and JL Drake would end my suffering. I lied to myself...out of hope.

If you want answers, get in line. A hundred different answers will fly at you in this book but the only thing they are good for is more questions. JL Drake has me a twisted up, needy mess. I'm like a junkie on withdrawal. I have the shakes and I just finished 2 minut
Mandie Foxylutely
The second book in the Devil’s Reach MC trilogy. As the first book, this second book also ends on a cliff hanger.

Demons picks up where Trigger ended with the newly realised couple are apart. What finally unfolds in this book is Tess’ past and where she has run back to. The bloodthirsty action continues with another gritty MC read. Trigger’s buried past is also back to plague him which gradually unfolds in bringing both their pasts to a coincidental clash, that unleashes further blood spill.

The
Sabrina Olteanu
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a good book! Very well written, I dived wright into the story. The problem is I want more! This series is pure addiction.

The story continues with Tess, a feisty 30’s old who is currently living at her mom’s because she needs time to think. She has run out on Trigger after the incident in the church. The problem is, no one expected her to go at her mother’s establishment, where painful memories surround her.

Trigger changed a lot in this one. The problem is, his demons are still hau
Amo
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic follow up to book 1

I absolutely love Tess, she guarded but shows enough emotion that can floor a few of the Devils Reach, the problem is too many people are taking a little too much notice of her and when things start to fall into place, you got it More Shit shows up at the door.
But when Tess runs she runs with the impression so one will be coming for her.

But who will be the one to show their face will it be the devil or the Saint !!!!!!!!!!

Bloody love trigger he’s such an alpha, b
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
So this book starts where Trigger ended. Trigger is on a rampage and Tess has run off to where she never wanted to go back to.

Tess is back at her mothers place which we find out is a brothel kind of place, and Clark is there. Tess hates it there but has no choice right now but to be there. We learn a lot about Tess and her past. It is very emotional and hard to read at some parts.

Trigger is back to being himself before Tess. He is also trying to find his father. Everyone in his crew wants Tess
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Cut Wide Open (Bleeding Scars MC, #1)
  • Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3
  • Doc Marshall: Skulls The Early Years (Skulls MC Romance Book 1)
  • UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)
  • His Lady (Wounded Souls, #4)
  • Existential (Fallen Aces MC, #4)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Close the Tab (Devil's Due MC, #3)
  • Hard Road (The Untouchables MC, #4)
  • Tricking Chase (Devils Pride MC #1)
  • Personal Challenges (Personal #4)
  • Their Virgin Brat
  • Merciless (Alpha Bodyguard, #2)
  • Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • Talen (Dark Protectors, #7.9)
  • 10 Commandments: A Reverse Harem Romance
International best selling author J. L. Drake was born and raised in Nova Scotia, Canada, later moving to Southern California where she lives with her husband and two children.

When she's not writing she loves to spend time with her family, travelling or just enjoying a night at home. One thing you might notice in her books is her love for the four seasons. Growing up on the east coast of Canada t

Devil's Reach (3 books)
  • Trigger (Devil's Reach, #1)
  • Unleashed (Devil's Reach, #3)