Start by marking “Running Into You” as Want to Read:
Running Into You

Running Into You

Instant Chemistry

Andrea Cole has a good life. She’s accomplished and most of all happy. What she’s missing is romance! Her excuses range from she’s too busy, men are too crazy and dating is to emotionally hard! But all that might just go out the window when she literally runs into Cam. If those golden brown eyes were not enough to have her rethinking, then the spark of
Published January 19th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Running Into You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Running Into You

Start your review of Running Into You
Carolyn
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Definite Chemistry

Wow, there was definitely chemistry between the couple in this story. It took the patience of Job to finally get Andrea to act right stage with Cam. A Nice first read by this author. The next story looks like fun.
Dj
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Andrea Cole (business consultant) has a good life. She's accomplished and most of all happy. What she's missing is romance! Her excuses range from she's too busy, men are too crazy, and dating is to emotionally hard! But all that might just go out the window when she literally runs into Cam. If those golden-brown eyes were not enough to have her rethinking, then the spark of electricity when they touch definitely did! Will she let chemistry knock down the defenses of her heart? Camden “Cam" Hold ...more
Kim Walton
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urban-fiction, drama
I loved it

I loved this story from beginning to end. I was on team Cam the whole time, wanting him to win, get that girl that gave him those fuzzy feelings. Andrea's fear of being hurt and love, felt real and genuine. People actually go through those emotions, when the pull to a person is so strong.
This book was so well written. No unrealistic lines, and big words. This is one well written black romance!
The characters had me feeling what they were going through at times. At one point, Andrea was
Markayla
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a modern and relatable romance that's hard to put down.
The characters were all realistic but the element of romance was still a major player in this story. I absolutely loved this book! The author tells the story with finesse and builds the relationship in a natural way.
Now, I have read the other book to see what happens with Mika.
Cassandra Jerido
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ugh 😩!

Wow, if it wasn’t for Camden, I would have put this book down. Andrea was just exasperating for no reason at all. Oh, she got on my last nerves with her messed up logic. I really don’t even understand how Cam fell her slow frustrating butt. However, Cam was such a strong character that he was able to carry this whole book.
Amber Taylor
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book! I liked the realistic storyline and the way the relationship progress! it was a fun flirty read, romantic but with hot "love" scenes, several of them. I'll be looking for the next one! LOL really liked the best friend character!
Jackie Brown
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ran right into love!

This is my first time reading Taylor Love writings 👊🏾👏🏾 I truly enjoyed this story of love at first sight😍 so much so I started on the 2nd book! Andrea and Camden story was priceless! Readers you will not be disappointed!
Malaika
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Found a new author

I love when I find a new author and I’ve definitely found one. I really enjoyed this book. Can’t wait for the next book!
Maggie
J.D. Hines
May 01, 2019
Alvin Laws
Nov 02, 2019

• Passion Rekindled (Brooks Family Book 1)
  • So Much Moore (All That & Moore, #4)
  • Rhyme & Reason
  • After the Kiss (Lunch Break Series Book 6)
  • Everything I Desire
  • The Love Dare: a novella (Flower Sisters Book 6)
  • Allow Me To Love You
  • Johnathan the Fixer (Brothers Black #7)
  • One Masked Night
  • Alayla & Jahe: An Uncontrollable Love
  • Dancing For Your Heart (For Your Heart Series Book 1)
  • Unjust Love (A Bennett Affair #2)
  • Love Lettering
  • Courtship: A 'Snowflake' Novel
  • Oops! (Oops!, #1)
  • Fearless Love (A Bennett Affair #1)
  • Playing for Keeps (Game Changers Book 2)
  • Loving Man
Taylor Love is a new author who calls Michigan her home. An avid reader since she was a young girl, she gained a love of writing as well. She loves to read a variety of genres and hopes over time to expand her writing among several of them. She is a lover of learning a “little bit” about many things. She hopes her imagination brings her readers a few hours of enjoyment!

News & Interviews