Start by marking “For Eternity: A Time for Love Series Novella (Time for Love #8)” as Want to Read:
For Eternity: A Time for Love Series Novella (Time for Love #8)

For Eternity: A Time for Love Series Novella

(Time for Love #8)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  30 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Down on her luck...
Since divorcing her abusive ex, Natalie is finally on her way back to the woman she used to be. She has a job she loves, an apartment that's all her own, and the best group of friends a woman could have. Content with her current situation, Natalie has no idea that her world is about to be turned upside down.

The man who has everything...
To the outside wo
120 pages

To ask other readers questions about For Eternity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Eternity

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

Carson Brant didn't have a great childhood. His mother left when he was young, and his older brother died. This left him with a bitter father who took every opportunity to show him how much he hated him. He went on to make himself an extremely successful and wealthy businessman. All he wanted was to find the right woman to love, and love him in return. He's got his sights on someone, but he's been biding his time. Now the time has come.

Natalie is a couple years out of an abusive relationship. S
Liz
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
For Eternity by Bethany Lopez is her novella as part of the Tempting Luck anthology. This is part of her Time for Love series but can be read on its own. This was a sweet and charming romance.

Carson Brandt worked hard for everything he has. He built his company with hard work and dedication. He has everything he could ever want at the tip of this fingertips, except the woman he wants. But he is ready to show her all they could be together.

Natalie finally feels like her life is her own. After y
Lori ~ BF Bookies
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been wanting this story for so long! I could not wait for Carson’s story after meeting him in the previous books in the series. Not only do we find out how romantic he can be, but we also get to check out his skills in the bedroom. *waggles eyebrows* It was a quick read that was sweet & sexy and absolutely perfect.

Natalie, who used to to be in an abusive marriage, is swept off her feet by Mr. Romantic...aka Carson. He’s had his eye on Nat for quite some time, and he couldn’t wait for t
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A ALL CONSUMING, DELICIOUSLY PLEASING STORY THAT YANKED MY BREATH RIGHT FROM MY LUNGS AND HAD MY HEART CLENCHING AND MY THIGHS TREMBLING!!

I LOVED For Eternity by Bethany Lopez TO PIECES! Perfectly paced, full of steam, seduction, irresistibly wonderful characters and a plot that just drew me in, I was downright happy with this story. Bethany Lopez knows how to write the BEST books. Her stories are always sexy, sizzling, romantic reads that I delight in, yet For
Sofia Lazaridou
Mar 14, 2018 rated it liked it
The story was short and a little too abrupt for my liking. I wish Natalie and Carson has a little more history together because their romance felt rushed to me and I wasn't satisfied with this novella. It has some good parts like the main characters who were likable and the ending chapter (I can't remember if it was an epilogue or not, sorry). The characters had backstories and at least on Carson's part, there was interest for the other before the trip happened. I just wish the novella was longe ...more
Shannon Ferguson
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a quick, sexy, fun read. Carson had a hard childhood, but it drove him to become the sexy, talented man he is today. Natalie was a sweet heroine that I couldn’t help but want to be besties with. She had this shy side, until Carson showed her just how beautiful and wanted she is. This was a great, drama free quick read that I would definitely recommend!!
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars
I haven't read the series yet but I enjoyed my first foray into it. This was a quick read about a woman finding happiness after divorcing her abusive ex-husband and the man waiting in the wings.

Sharon
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this book by Bethany!
Follow Carson, after a year of wanting her, Natalie who was in an abusive relationship, he feels the time is right to show her exactly what she means to him! He whisks her away and romances her to show her how much he cares, under the guise of a business trip!
Follow their story, sweet and swoon worthy as Carson takes on Natalie's demons and tries to show her she's worth it!
5 stars, grab this one!
Dimple
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

Carson is a fantastic guy with a ton to give. He's found the one he wants to give it all to, the only thing is...she doesn't really know yet. As a member of his company, she never suspected that Carson was interested in her but he's adored get from afar for a long while. He whisks her away on a fantasy t
Crystal Wilke
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
For Eternity is a quick story. This is Carson and Natalie's story. I haven't read The Time for Love series but I plan to. If you want more of a background on Carson or Natalie you might one to. But you could get away with not reading it. For Eternity is sweet and romantic. I am looking forward to more of Bethany's books.
Teri
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
She was recovering from a bad marriage and worked for him but he watched and cared from afar. Now he is ready to take it all the way but first he whisked her off and far away from distractions. Now it’s time to just do them and see if all the infatuation is something worth pursuing. She gets a second chance at life and true love he gets all of his dreams coming to life. A great story of love found and souls healed. This author does love well, especially those that need healing. They get to see a ...more
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
For Eternity is my first book I read in this series. Now I am intrigued and need to add the previous books to my TBR asap! Carson and Natalie had a slow burn romance. The attraction was always there but, due to Natalie's circumstances Carson has to stay away. A chance has now come for these two to see where things lead. Natalie definitely deserves true love and Carson is the one that can make it happen.

For Eternity is a great short Romance story that is perfect for a weekend read. You definitel
Konny
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Natalie and Carson are back.
For Eternity by Bethany Lopez is book 7,5 in the A Time For Love Series, a novella.
Natalie is divorced from her abusive ex. She has build a new life, has a job she loves, great friends , her own apartement.
Carson Brandt is a self made businessman, hes CEO of Brandt Industries. He has nearly everything. Except something that only Natalie can give him.
For Eternity is a sweet novella, a quick, short read, well written with a beautiful HEA.
Marika
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story was soooo sweet!
I love Carson and Natalie..he is very good at romancing!
What I love the most tho...Ireland! The place I call home these days and yes, a beautiful place! The settings certainly made me even happier.
Carson is the boss and Natalie works in HR..and he is being sneaky and using the work excuse to whisk her away to romance the heck out ofher!
Love everything about it!
Babbling Chatter  Reads
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
🖋 SNEAK PEEK REVIEW 🖋
This was a sweet addition to the Time for Love Series. Carson and Natalie's story was filled with so much sweetness that you itch to take a random trip away to see if the connection between two people is actually more. Hesitation is a given but the surprises and the romantic gestures more than make up for them. ~ ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4 stars
Karina  Gabriela
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet, sweet story!
I got the chance to read this because I was given the ARc.
This is the perfect story for romantic people!
I strongly recommend you read the whole series, just because it's awesome....and this is a wonderful addition!
Becky Claxon
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a short and sweet love story. Natalie has been divorced for awhile and works for Carson who is the CEO of his company. Carson has been in love with Natalie for over a year, but has wanted to let her be her own person after her divorce as her ex was not good to her. He plans a “business” trip to Ireland and takes Natalie with him.

Carson didn’t have a good childhood, but has grown into a wonderful man. He is good to his employees, a good friend, and someone you can count on. You can’t help
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, faves
After reading the last few books in the Time for Love series, I *needed* Natalie's story in my life and it is just as amazing as I knew it would be. Being wooed in Ireland by a practically perfect man is any lady's dream and Natalie definitely deserves a HEA.
Kassandra
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute, quick read. Even though For Eternity is part of a series, one I hadn't read any of, I wasn't lost. I've read a few Bethany Lopez novels and she doesn't disappoint. Carson is sweet and attentive and Natalie open and hopeful.

I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Bookish_Sally
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet, short and to the point. Lovely characters, beautiful setting and a happy ending, what more could you ask for.
Kelly
May 13, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book wasn’t bad it just wasn’t great. I liked Carson however I found Natalie immature and child-like. There was also no conflict in the book. It was an ok quick read.
Mar 18, 2018 rated it liked it
A lovely story. I would have been more invested if I read the other books in the series and knew the characters better. But an nice story nonetheless.
Lynette
Karen Dickson
Mar 23, 2018
Nicole
Mar 23, 2018
Sign up for my Newsletter for more information about my writing: http://crea.tf/bethanylopeznewsletter

Award-Winning Author Bethany Lopez began self-publishing in June 2011. She's a lover of all things romance: books, movies, music, and life, and she incorporates that into the books she writes. When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with her husband and children, traveling whene

Time for Love (7 books)
  • 8 Weeks (Time for Love, #1)
  • 21 Days (Time for Love, #2)
  • 42 Hours (Time for Love, #3)
  • 15 Minutes (Time for Love, #4)
  • 10 Years (Time for Love, #5)
  • 3 Seconds (Time for Love, #6)
  • 7 Months (Time for Love, #7)