Start by marking “Fate's Plan” as Want to Read:
Fate's Plan

Fate's Plan

Lilly Simpson’s life hasn't turned out the way she planned, especially her fiancé. She's on the first plane out of Africa and back home to a family she's missed the last couple of years.
But what she wasn't expecting when she arrived home was a hot, naked, Italian man in her living room, instead of her sister.

Guess I should stop staring at his …

Luca Fiorenzo has lived by
107 pages
Published March 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Fate's Plan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fate's Plan

Siobhan
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fate’s Plan is a quick fun novella from J.A. Low, one I really enjoyed. I’m not usually a big lover of novellas, but I was addicted to this. I was sucked in from the start, wanting more of this story, and I’m excited to read more by this author.

From the very first page this one grabbed me, leaving me wanting more. I fell in love with the characters and storyline, desperate to see how everything came together. With an addictive story, great chemistry between the characters, and plenty of drama, t
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This is a novella. Stand alone novellas are usually a little difficult for me to read because the pacing can be too quick, but this is a delightful book. It’s a funny, sexy, atmospheric story and a completely enjoyable read.

Reviewed by: Clare M.
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Copy received from author for an honest review

Wow, for a story written in a day this was something else.

Luca and Lilly's story is short, hot, sweet and sexy, and goes to show you never know what fate has planned for us.

I adore Lilly and her sister's bond, and couldn't help but swoon at Luca.

Great little short that will put a smile on your dial.

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Brandy Roberts
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this short funny sexy read it's just the thing I needed to get over my back to back book hangover with characters that are lovable and story line that had me drawn in from start to finish . Fate's Plan would be the first book I've read by J.A Low and it wont be my last and I defiantly will be going back to read the authors previous stories . Lilly and Luca are both coming out of relationships were their spouses did them dirty so it's fate that brings them together in such a acqu ...more
Coco.V
Jan 08, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/8/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

Guess I should stop staring at his …

Luca Fiorenzo has lived by his family's rules all his life. Until the person he was supposed to spend forever
Donna
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this quick, fun amd flirtatious read, there was no messing around with this  story. It was everything you need from a fairytale and the secret that is revealed is amazing. The flow and the chemistry in this  novella is hot, heavy and ment to be. Luke/Luca and Lilly are amazing together.

I recommend this to anyone who loves a quick steamy read and has a hour or so to kill. This is just perfect for a lazy day of reading.
Karen
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
For a quick evenings reading this gem of a story has it all. I love travel and was fasinated with the Scottish village, mentions of Africa and Italy. I really thought Luke was hot and I could not guess who he was...good fun.
~lil maso~
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I believe in fate and that Luca and Lilly were meant to meet.

Lilly introduces him to her world poor Luc
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fate's Plan is a sinfully sweet novella! Lilly and Luca? Pure hotness! After being cheated on by her fiancé, Lilly decides to switch her contract with another doctor in Africa and go home to her sister. When arriving there she finds the most delicious man naked in her cottage back in Scotland. Luca is also on the run from a failed engagement and is hiding out in Scotland. After some phone calls and a ditch they decide to stay there together and a love blooms quickly between them.

JA Low sweeps u
Caz
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this novella, it was short and sweet but oh so perfect.

I loved both characters in this book and felt so sorry for them with all there heartbreak and really do think that fate had a plan for these two and it worked.

I loved Lilly she was such a serious, caring and structured character and i loved the way Luca brought out all her insecurities and showed her what it’s like to live life in the moment.

Luca was also a great character he had his secrets and was running away from his life but i a
Kasey
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just LOVE this Author. Everything she writes just consumes and entertains me.
What a way to start this book. Talk about grabbing my interest from the get go.
Lily happening across a naked man in her home of where she embarrasses herself by staring at ‘you know what’ way to long for confort. LOL. Little did she know that her sister had rented out her place to a very mysterious but truly gorgeous man.
Lily Simpson is a fun, smart, feisty, beautiful woman who grew up in London with very controlli
Kathryn at CLiK Book Blog
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fates Plan - J A Low
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

From the first to the last page, you’ll totally fall in love with J A Low’s characters in this new short story.

Lilly Simpson has achieved a lot in her life, especially all the things that everyone else wants her to. Her parents, both upper crust Harley Street London Doctors insisted she take up the family business and with that, the same old marry well and produce heirs etc. etc. etc
But Lilly takes a diversion and joins a team of Aid workers, helping out the poor in Af
Robyn Corcoran
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think we should dub JA Low 'Queen of Novellas'!

Lilly arrives back in Scotland to surprise her sister after being in Africa for eighteen months. It is Lilly who gets the surprise though-Luca! 😉

Oh boy is this Italian alpha male hot! I think if you touched him you'd hear a sizzling noise. This author certainly knows how to create gorgeous characters and these leading ones are both extremely likeable and yummy!

I love the sense of humour throughout the story as well. The banter between Luca and Li
Phyl
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
My first read of this author.
I believe in fate and that Luca and Lilly were meant to meet. They both feel trap in their lives and escaped to find themselves in the same cottage. She’s an English girl, he’s Italian. The first glimpse of Luca is a mighty fine package, I liked that she blatantly stares. I loved Luca and Lilly together even though they haven’t known each other for very long they do such sweet things for each other that you usually do when you have been dating for awhile. Lilly intr
Kell's Bookmark Clique
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you like to read a novella length book every now and them, you must read Fate's Plan, by JA Low.
This is not part of a series, so it was easy to pick up and read in a short amount of time.
I love JA Low's writing and even though she said she wrote this in a day or so, I couldn't tell.
Fate's Plan had everything I love in a book. A very hot male lead, a funny and very likeable leading lady, several LOL moments, some steamy scenes, and a twist that I totally didn't pick.
This book was fun to rea
Lisa Kolb
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It amazes me that every JA Low book/series is so different but so unmistakeably still JA Low!! Fate's Plan is Fantastic!!! I love the Story, I adore the Characters, The love scenes are very hot, and I feel like I've been to all the places in the book because the are described so beautifully!!!! I read this book in one sitting because I simply couldn't put it down!!!! I truly enjoyed my trip with these brilliant characters!! 5++ stars!!!
Natalie Miernicki
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMFG loved this book!! So much emotion, also a lot of hot, steamy action packed into this short story... Lilly and Luca heat up the pages when fate throws them together during a snow storm in Lilly's home town of Glencoe. JA has once again nailed the art of bringing us a wonderfully creative storyline that is full of romance, excitement and fun that you would expect from a full length novel.
Kim Richards
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, so much that I couldn't put it down until I had finished.
I laughed, I got frustrated, I might of even cried a time of two. I could feel the emotions that the characters were feeling, which added to my enjoyment of the story.
There are a few surprises in the book, the biggest I never saw coming and would never of guessed.
J.A. Low has once again written another brilliant book, so worth the star rating i have given it and I highly recommend it.
It was totally different to
This was a fun, easy read.  I've read and enjoyed books by JA Low in the past, but this is a step away from her usual stories.  This is a holiday romance, where a wonderful, giving woman is wronged, and then finds her "prince charming".

Lilly is a Scottish Doctor who has just come home from Africa, after spending years helping those less fortunate than herself.  She arrives at her sister's home to find a surprise waiting for her that she never could have expected!

Luca is a hot Italian, on Holida
Rebecca
Wow seriously sweet,sexy,hot, yummy I recieved an ARC for an honest review Lilly comes home to surprise her sister only to find she's not there but someone is. She walks into her place to find a naked sexy man who is he you will need to get a copy to find out.

It's hot sexy erotic fun and wow couldn't put it down.
Alyssa Soliz
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a super cute and funny read. Lilly and Luka together are absolutely adorable. This had just the right amount of sexy, humor and romance. I loved it.
United Indie Book Blog
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lilly goes home to surprise her sister Lolly for Christmas. The surprise is on Lilly. When she arrives home she finds a man in her house. She walked in on a handsome naked stranger. She couldn't help but stare. She snaps out of it and gives him the 20 degrees. To find out Lolly rented the place and went to Africa to surprise her. Lilly is a follow the rules kind of women. I can relate to her. She needed to get away ,so she came back home. Like the stranger renting her house ran from home. Why ar ...more
Anita
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fates Plan was a really fun read. It was a novella and short but did not lack interest or swoony sexy moments.
I laughed, I wanted to smack a person or two. Luca was swoon worthy and Lily was humorous and I loved her. This book had everything. Great start, great plot and characters and a very HEA.
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a super cute, funny, HOT insta-love quick story. I loved dirty talker Luke. Easily read in one sitting which is a plus. Lily is cute and funny and it was just an overall sweet love story!
Jess
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick, easy read
Shannon
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!! Laugh out loud funny, very witty and such a sweet story.
Domini
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is short, sexy, funny and adorable in short I loved it and could’ve quite easily have read more!
Luca is hiding from life basically and Lilly ran away from life, both just need to hide out and lay low for a bit but didn’t expect that to happen together.
Their chemistry is off the charts hot, no mucking around for these two once they got over their initial shock meeting they soon devoured each other.
JA surprised me with this novella it’s got everything you want in a good read!!!
Heather andrews
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*********SOME WORDING HAS BEEN CHANGED TO FIT AMAZON'S GUIDELINES**********

Lilly and Luke sure have in depth conversations:
“Actually, I was just debating if I should wake you up or not to give you a b-job.” Luke’s eyes open at that remark. Throw those rules out, Lilly.
“Never debate a b-job, any way is good.” I move across him.
Luke could be so sweet, “You’re right , I wouldn’t share you for the world,” I tell her, pulling her face to mine and kissing her." This was a quick fun read that I enjoy
Ashley
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just met JA Low at Shameless Book Con..where I picked up this book! Such a cute little quick romance!
CeeJay Daisy
❤🌼🔥I LOVE THIS BOOK....SHORT, SWEET AND HOT!❤🌼🔥

FATE’S PLAN is more of a novella, and I read it in one sitting...I couldn’t put it down...No cliffhanger, no waiting for another book to finish the story.....I also love that it was written in dual POV, because I didn’t have to guess what the characters were thinking and feeling,,,And I loved both the story of Luca and Lilly and who they were individually ....❤🌼🔥
JA Low had me invested in the characters and the story immediately...and I love that it
« previous 1 3 next »
"JA Low lives on a faraway beach in Australia. When she's not writing steamy scenes and admiring hot surfers, she's tending to her husband and two sons, and dreaming up the next epic romance."