Start by marking “Irrefutable (Apprehensive, #2)” as Want to Read:
Irrefutable (Apprehensive, #2)

Irrefutable

(Apprehensive #2)

Quinn Taylor had a plan, and it didn’t include Alex Conway.

With Quinn’s decisions no longer her own, and her life spinning out of control; she’s not sure about anything she once believed in. But, Alex has found something to believe in – Quinn. He knows what life is like without her and it’s a life he no longer wants to live.

Just when it seems things can’t get any worse,
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 278 pages
Published January 19th 2018 by BergBooks, LLC (first published May 20th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Irrefutable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irrefutable

Start your review of Irrefutable (Apprehensive, #2)
Melissa Mendoza
Page Count: 288
Heat Level: 3.5 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Quinn Taylor had a plan, and it didn’t include Alex Conway.

Big Joe  Rossi
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved Irrefutable and it so missed a five star for me and ill get to why later. I love the characters...Quinn Taylor and Alex Conway.

Quinn is a strong female lead who I thought was becoming soft till you learn the secrets to WHY that is so....a bastard of a father forcing her hand to marry a man she doesnt love all for monetary gain and image, his. To throw in the kicker if she doesn't he will frame her for a crime that will send her to jail.

Alex, on the day of her wedding, shows up and is abo
Denae
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own-ebook
5 Heartbreakingly Beautiful Stars!!!

Heartbreakingly beautiful, sizzling hot, angsty--Irrefutable is all of these things and oh, so much more! This story had my emotions all out of whack at moments and then I'd feel all happy, swoony, or hot and bothered the next. Irrefutable is the conclusion of Alex and Quinn's story. I was dying to get my hands on this ever since I finished reading Fallacy which left me breathless and begging for more with that cliffy!

This book picks up right where Fallacy le
Jennifer Pierson
WOW WOW WOW! As soon as I saw this book appear on my kindle, the world took a backseat so I could devour it! I could NOT have asked for a better ending for Quinn and Alex! Irrefutable picks up where Fallacy left off, so you have to read it first to fully live the experience. Quinn Taylor is backed against a wall, where her decisions are not her own anymore, and the plan doesn't include Alex Conway, no matter how much she wishes it differently. Her life has spun out of control, and she no longer ...more
Theresa Alberts
May 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
With the cliff hanger ending in Fallacy, I could not wait to get my hands on Irrefutable and it was without a doubt worth the wait!! I fell in love with Alex and Quinn when they were secondary characters in the UnInhibited Series and I was thrilled that they had their own book! If you were a fan of Ashley and Tanner then make sure to one-click Alex and Quinn!!

Quinn is ready to marry a man who she doesn't love all in the hopes of finally getting the better of her asshole father. But when the time
Get Your Book On
Where do I even begin to describe how much I adored this book!

Such a fantastic conclusion to Alex and Quinn's love story. I fell in love with Alex Conway in the first book, and didn't think it was possible to love him more than I already did. Well, Kimberly Bracco did the impossible; I fell even harder. As angry as he was with Quinn for breaking his heart and cutting him out of her life for two years. He listened to her, he stood by her side, and he NEVER gave up on her. And damn, that first lo
Lin (From Chika With Love - Blog) Cohen
"Whenever the world seems like it's about to crumble, Alex appears and saves me from falling."
After Fallacy ended with such a massive cliffhanger, I couldn't wait anymore for this book to continue Quinn and Alex's story!
First of all, let's talk about Alex…
OMG Alex! Hot, sweet, caring and so strong – the kind of man every woman needs by her side.
Now about Jordan, I didn't want to like him, but I did! So so much!
After this whole 'almost marry to Jordan' fiasco, things change and Quinn doesn't go
The Book Fairy Reviews
So after reading Fallacy and being left hanging I couldn't wait to get my hands on Irrefutable to see if Alex get Quinn to see what is truly in her heart. When he finally asks her the point blank question to see if she will tell him the truth we gt a glimpse into what her plans really are for marrying Jordan. You would think that yeah now we can get on to the romance and reunion part of their story, right? Nope Kimberly throws us another twist with a phone that will make this book a page turner, ...more
Reckless Readers
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow I honestly expected this to go different. The storyline pushes the boundaries.
Quinn is a mess at the beginning. Dealing with the betrayal of her father while trying to make herself marry the wrong man, it can take a toll on a person.
Alex was sort of a door mat to Quinn in book one. He finally groves her backbone in pursuing her with everything he has.
It's lots of arguments but they work out the conflicts. I loves that the most. I think it's so important to being able to resolve issues and n
Lisa A
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The conclusion to Quinn and Alex's story. Quinn is being blackmailed and is looking at prison time but Alex won't let her fall. He is her strength through it all. But just when things are looking better, Alex is feeling a little left out and wants to step away from everything. Can Quinn hold on to Alex or will she lose him again.
Can I just say I Love Alex!!!! I love him more than Tanner!!!
I am so happy they got their story, it was a great one!!
Gloria Brignola
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All I can say is that Kimberly did not let me down. The whole series is a giant 5 star...I was gutted, sad, happy, cried a lot and happy again that all good things come to good people and truly love concurs all...
Thank you Kimberly...just sorry these characters had to end. I need more interaction with Ash, Tanner, Alex and Quinn..I will miss them.
Colleen
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The perfect ending to a great story!

I loved the while story line. Talk about AMAZING characters. Quinn is so complex, and Alex.....well....Alex is so dreamy. He's what every woman wants! This book is sexy, it's steamy, it's heart-wrenching, and it has a happy ending. Read it, I promise that you won't be disappointed!
Cathy
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A 5 🌟 read!

K.A. had me truly satisfied with this series! I could NOT get enough! I could not wait to turn the next page or hear the next words! Quinn and Alex were unbelievable! They were HOT! They were introspective and reflective. I really enjoyed reading about their journey to love ❤️ and togetherness!!

Deborah
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! So much to say but nothing will be sufficient unless you read this book! It's jam-packed with highs and lows, action, sex and humor.

I absolutely love how this book ends. Kimberly Bracco tied everything up for the HEA I was desperate for! A. Must. Read. Series.
Kelly Tuturice
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read the books in order to fully appreciate this one

Satisfying conclusion to the series. Alex and Quinn are sexy and fun, compassionate and passionate. Their personal growth is compelling and relatable.
Christina Rybka
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many twists and turns

Quinn and Alex have a lot to work through in this book. Everyone knows something is not right with Quinn can Alex get her to trust him. Can Alex and a Quinn finally put all the drama aside and be together. Great characters and storyline. Highly recommend
Jennifer Richey
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Wow Quinn and Alex def had a rocky start Begining and end! Quinn had a terrible child hood! Will Alex stand by her when she breaks down? Amazing book can't wait to read more!!!
Toni
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amy Bingham
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending to Quinn and Alex’s story.

I really enjoyed this series and the previous series with Ashley and Tanner. Highly recommend both if you love romance.
Smut Fanatics
May 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

What I Loved:After the cliffhanger from Fallacy I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Irrefutable and find out what decision Quinn makes! I’m not going to give anything away but you do get answer almost immediately so you’re not left hanging for too long. Alex and Quinn have been on quite the adventure together and that adventure gets better and better in this book!

I think what I really loved about this book was that I truly didn’t know how Quinn was going to get out from under the pile shit
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney
This is the second book in the The Apprehensive Duet series that is a spin off of the Uninhibited series and these books must be read before you can read book 2 Irrefutable.

Quinn Taylor is following orders of her puppet master. She isn't happy with the plan
and keeping everything together is making everything that much harder. She has no control over her life and she losing it.

Alex knows he isn't guaranteed a HEA with Quinn but he going to give it is all to get her to break down her walls and
Sofia Almiroudis
Books 2 Blog
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, where do I even start. This is the highly anticipated final part of Quinn and Alex's story, and the first thing I will say is that I am a little devastated that it's over. I feel as though I have lost friends, Alex, Quinn, Ashley and Tanner will always hold a special place in my heart, even Jordan managed to work his way in.

This book literally picks up where Fallacy ended, and things do not look good for Alex and Quinn. Throughout this book we see Quinn grow, she makes some life changing d
Kimmie
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow this is just. I am speechless. If I had to sum it up in one
word it was transcendent. But of course that is not me. Only
one word only from me? Not a chance. This has to be the
absolute best ending for a book I have ever read. I’m happy
with the ending but sorry to say goodbye to Alex Quinn and
all the other wonderful characters I have come to love along
the way. If you have not read book one stop reading my
review now!!!! You know where we left off with Quinn a mess
and Alex trying to help
Vanessa Sims
4.5
I’m a big fan of Ms. Bracco. Her characters come to life off the pages, even if I want to slap the hell out of the female leads. We meet Alex and Quinn in the Uninhibited series. Their characters where so great together I was rooting for their book. When I got it in Fallacy, I was like oh shit that’s what I’m talking about.

After reading Irrefutable, I’m still happy they got a story but only because of Alex. I do not like Quinn, at all, and that’s bad because she’s the lead. I wanted to like h
Melissa Miller-Mattern
Reviewed by A Wanton Book Lover Blog

Irrefutable is the second book in the Apprehensive Duet series by Kimberly Bracco. You will have needed to read the first book of the series, Fallacy to understand book 2. The Apprehensive Duet is a spin-off of Ms. Bracco’s Uninhibited books. Irrefutable begins right where the first book ends. It is the day of Quinn and Jordan's wedding, and Alex has arrived at Quinn’s to try and talk her out of marrying Jordan in the name of business. Before they are able to
Lora
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 out of 5 stars

I’ve been (not so) patiently waiting for this story since I read Tanner and Ashley’s story last year...and especially since reading the first part earlier this year.

Quinn and Alex have a history that is hard to understand. Quinn’s entire life she’s felt unloved and unworthy. Alex was never going to settle down. He liked his bachelor status, but Quinn changed all that for him. However, Quinn wasn’t ready to settle down either so she pushed him away.

This story is a great conclusi
Jamie  Zishka
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Irrefutable was the second book in the Apprehensive Duet Series.
These are not standalone books you do need to read Fallacy first in order to understand this book.
I would give this book a 4 stars and I would recommend to others.

If you read Fallacy you know it ended in quite the cliff hanger so of course I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book!
There was so much depth to both of these stories I feel a little lost after not having them apart of me anymore, I will truly miss Alex... Quinn I am
Lisa Gerkey
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I rarely choose a book to read when there is a cliffhanger so it’s a bit of a miracle that I am here to review this one. I’m glad I chose to read it. This book really brings things together for me. There felt like so many unanswered questions in the first book. Alex is really an amazing and supporting character in this book. His love for Quinn is so strong and so obvious when he decides to put his feelings aside to be there for her while she deals with the situation with her father, even if that
Some Books Somewhere
Offered a copy from author/publisher in return for honest review

I was thoroughly impressed with this book. Not that I didn't enjoy the first one but this one made me enjoy this duet that much more!! The suspense, love, hate, romance and can't forget about the steamy, sexy scenes!!

When I finished Fallacy, I disliked Quinn. If I could reach through my Kindle and smack someone, I would and she would be it. And Alex, his patience, love, devotion and he's not even real...lol. I was a little apprehen

• One Taste (The "One" Series Book 1)
  • One Love (The "One", #3)
  • Indulgence
  • The "One" Series: Books 1-3
  • Flirting with Fire (Blue Collar Brothers, #1)
  • The Intern, Volume 2 (The Intern, #2)
  • More, Please (Homefront: The Sheridans, #1)
  • Hatemates
  • Penthouse Prince
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
  • One Regret (The "One" #2)
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
  • Someone to Watch Over Me (The Thorntons, #5)
  • Sexy Filthy Boss (White Collar Brothers #1)
  • Engaged to the EMT (Blue Collar Brothers, #3)
  • Crushing on the Cop (Blue Collar Brothers, #2)
By day, Kimberly is a teacher who also happens to have four beautiful, insane children who keep her in running a million different direction on a daily basis. At night, she tries to get all the steamy stories in her head down on paper or computer screen so she can eventually share them with her wonderful readers, but more often than not, falls asleep in the process because sleep is life. She's a ...more

Apprehensive (3 books)
  • Fallacy (Apprehensive, #1)
  • Unpredictable (Apprehensive #3)