Start by marking “Bona Fide Beauty (Bona Fide, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bona Fide Beauty (Bona Fide, #1)

Bona Fide Beauty

(Bona Fide #1)

**Currently out of print and not available for sale**

She's going to lose her house.

Kathleen Baum has four months to complete the city's required code changes to her grandma's home. Otherwise, she loses it. Strapped for cash, Kat's only way to get the funds is to bargain with her devil cousin. She agrees to an unwanted makeover, but she's not good at taking direction,
Kindle Edition
Published March 6th 2018 by After Glows Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Bona Fide Beauty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bona Fide Beauty

Start your review of Bona Fide Beauty (Bona Fide, #1)
Inge Saunders
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Here’s what I loved:

Kat’s a tomboy; she’s confident, brash and accepts herself for who she is. Does she have flaws? Yes. And those flaws make the plot so great. At any point Kat could’ve been turned into a whiney heroine whose insecurities suck the life out of the story, but Landra Graf has a good grip on human behavior and character development. I took the make-over journey with Kat and found her relatable.

Another aspect I loved was that both Kat and Dev (Devid) are underdogs. Though not the
Amanda Lynch
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading Landra Graf's novels for the last few years and I think this is definitely one of my favorites. Kat and Devid's story bounces around from being light and playful to heavy and then laugh-out-loud funny--and pretty darn steamy, too.

What sets Ms. Graf apart from many other writers of her genre is the depth of her characters. While the will-they-or-won't-they dance that Kat and Devid do throughout the novel is vastly entertaining to watch, they are also characters that you root
MJM
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh I do love a bit of too-ing and fro-ing as you get in this latest story by Landra Graf who is a new author to me. I am very impressed with her writing style which is very easy to read, extremely well filled with descriptions that bring the characters to life. Dev and Kat need each other - her to keep her grandmother's house and him to keep his business. They don't want to rely on each other but when they discover that they have a common enemy there is no going back. I loved the humour and her ...more
Pamela Devereux
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Kat. She has been knocked to the ground and she keeps getting back up. She is determined to keep her grandmother's house. The city is determined to take it away from her. She needs the money and makes a deal with the devil, her cousin Mark. Mark throws a curve ball. She needs to get a make over from his partner Dev. Dev is on a no female client rant. He tries to run her off but Kat is not someone you can forget. The two of them forge an agreement. You will laugh at some of it and others ...more
Carol
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Push and pull, want and denial. I enjoyed this book it was well written pulls you in with the great characters and the storyline. Kat and Dev are fighting their past demons, when they meet it is an instant attraction. Will they fight for what they feel? will they both get to keep what they are fighting for. It's worth the read, I recommend it to all. I received it from booksprout and voluntarily left my review.
Ashleigh
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great characters that will keep your interest extremely well.

I loved how the relationship unfolded so we could see these amazing characters grow in ways they never expected.

It is the type of story that clutches youat once and does not release you until you get to the end - then you find yourself pining over the fact that the book has ended.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Barbara
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book one in the Bona Fide series it is a well-written book that I enjoyed reading. Kathleen Baum and Devid Esposito both have things they are fighting for, but without each other, they just might lose the things they want to happen. I am looking forward to reading the next book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tanya
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She needs to get her home up to city standards of lose it. It was her grandmother old house. He needs clients and fast or he will be in trouble. She needs to deal with her devil cousin. He comes along but things get complicated when they find out someone is after them. See what they will do

Katherine McIntyre
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This modern spin on My Fair Lady is well worth the read! It's a blast to watch the sparks that blossom between Devid and Kat while they navigate through their own past damages in the framework of Kat's makeover!
Kimberly
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is a good small town romance read. The characters are good. The story will have you laughing at some parts of it, and other times it will tug at your heartstrings.

SD
Kayla Klontz
sgrm9514
Amy
Mar 15, 2018
Landra Graf consumes at least one book a day, and has always been a sucker for stories where true love conquers all. She believes in the power of the written word, and the joy such words can bring. In between spending time with her family and having book adventures, she writes romance with the goal of giving everyone, fictional or not, their own happily ever after.