Start by marking “Love and War: Volume Two (Shadows in the Dark #3)” as Want to Read:
Love and War: Volume Two (Shadows in the Dark #3)

Love and War: Volume Two

(Shadows in the Dark #3)

I’d waited my whole life for this. Nothing and no one was going to stand in my way. From the moment Lux opened her mouth that night I wanted to be pissed at her, but with one outburst she’d given me everything I’d fucking dreamed of since I was a kid. He gave me the chance of a lifetime, despite his known reputation of sitting alone on his throne. There’s something about h ...more
Published March 8th 2018 by Charisse Spiers Books

To ask other readers questions about Love and War, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love and War

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Make sure you read Love and War volume 1 before you read this as this is a continuation of Kross and Deltas story.

So after finishing volume one I couldn’t wait to read more of Kross and Delta. The continuation of their story is more than I imagined. Kross and Delta need to move on from their past. They haven’t had it easy but together they can make it happen.

I absolutely loved this story. I read both volumes over three days. I’m hearing a lot about book one Marked so I’m off to read that now.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I was so ready to jump back into Kross and Delta's life after that ending in volume 1 and boy was this amazing. I love love LOVED their chemistry, connection and love story. Delta was the woman for Kross and I loved seeing him slowly realize his depth of feelings for her. This was a fantastic ending to book one!

After that shocking ending in book one, Delta decides to give Kross time to figure out if he truly loves her and wants a future. But with his Queen gone will Kross realize how he truly fe
Joelle
Omg! Another totally awesome read! I loved the story from cover to cover and I could not put it down.The story had a amazing cast of characters and we loved them all.This story became more and more intense as secrets started coming to life and as this couple went on their separate quests to lay their trouble pasts to rest only to find even more drama to deal with adding yet more twists to the plot for us to love!

The story was filled with so much emotion one minute you were laughing your butt of
A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia
I wanted to start Love and War: Volume Two as soon as I got it, but I was trying to be good and finish the book I was reading and after I was done with it, I was going to jump right in. I made it for a little while, but it wasn’t soon after that that I picked up Volume Two. It took me longer than I was expecting to get it done, but I loved Volume Two even more than Volume One!

In Volume One, it was clear to me that I loved Delta more, but now I’m torn between the her and Kross. Delta has such a
Gypsy Soul Korina
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review to come
Books After Fifty
What a perfect ending to an amazing story. So many mixed emotions, it’s hard to know where to start. This book picks up exactly where volume one finishes and that is a blessing in on itself. You see the struggles Kross goes through as he adapts to the shocker Delta chucks on him as well as the difficulties Delta goes through and the effect her decision had on her.

We are put through the paces with this one never knowing what Kross was going to do or say or how far he’d stray on the dark size or
Lisa
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic conclusion

Volume 2 concludes Delta & Kross’ story and what a rush of action, vengeance and love. The significance of family becomes defined and Kross finally gets an introduction. I’m still loving Delta’s character and how love will persevere. Plus reading the different characters points of views is enlightening.
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the continuation of Kross & Delta's story so it's absolutely a must that you read Volume 1 FIRST! That being said, it starts off where Volume 1 left off, with chaos from Delta's confession. So now things are up in the air, as Kross has to deal with his past so he has a future with her. Not to mention, Delta must come to grips with her own as well. From the very first page I was thrown in their world once again, as I fell in love with Kross & Delta from the very beginning of their ...more
Innergoddess_Booklover
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The story between Delta and Kross gets more instense Charisse Spiers you rocked this book hard.My heart is just so swoon for these two. Love how these characters evolved for one another.
Ratula
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heather Cavanaugh
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow I could not put this book down. This was the conclusion to Kross and Delta’s story and boy did this not disappoint. It is packed full of action, love and hope.

Delta and Kross are up against some tough decisions. They both had traumatic childhoods and need to decide how to move forward with them to try and set them self free. Can they find a way so they can move forward and have the relationship they need.

I just love how patient and understanding Delta is to Kross. I can not wait till the n
Carrie Hayes
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delta & Kross need in say more

Delta and Kross are my all time Favorites!!!!!!! I knew they were going to rock my world!!!!! Their books should be your next one click purchase!!!!! This book is Everything i knew it would be!!!!!!! This book isn't for the faint of heart......It's dark and dirty and psychotic at times but it's worth every emotion you'll feel!!! You'll feel Delta & Kross in your soul once your done!!! One of my Favorite give star reads!!!!!!
Kimber Hellmers
The conclusion of Delta and Kross' story is, quite simply, amazing. I've loved this series from word one, but this volume left me speechless. These characters are so vibrant and present. Their emotions are palpable. The story is dark and twisted and deep, but it is so worth going down that rabbit hole with them! I was warned there would be times that I hated Kross, but never. There were times that I thought Delta was crazy, but trusting this story teller is always worth it. This entire series is ...more
Amber Reid
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much more intense than the first! I was pretty pissed at Charisse numerous times because it did not go the way i thought it was! But.. she did not fail me! Kross made a confession i didn’t think he would at a time i didn’t see coming, then he did something else i didn’t expect!! 😍 i hope to read more on Delta and her mom’s journey though, next time! Ahh i can’t even give this book the amount of stars it deserves bc it’ll only let me do 5! It’s worth triple that!!!
Katie
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Amber Britten
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot damn!!!

Kross and Delta are definitely two fucked up people that find there way out of the dark life into love. Can’t wait for the spin offs to hear how Emery grows up and Kross and Delta’s wedding.
N.E. Henderson
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy my . . . that was intense. In a good way.

The conclusion of Kross and Delta's story did not disappoint in the least bit. It was great. It was perfect. The epilogue, awesome!!

More than 2 years of waiting for this story and I didn't want it to end. I loved them so much. Kross is absolute mine. And it'll be war if anyone wants to dispute me on that!
Lisa
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great way to end 2018 and start 2019 with this duet. Read Marked first so you get the entire story.. Great story of broken people with major issues coming together. Beautifully heartbreaking story.
Lydia
rated it did not like it
Dec 23, 2018
Diana B
Feb 16, 2019
Donna Hart
Mar 25, 2018
I found books when I was going through a hard time in life. They became my means of escape when things got bad. I realized quickly how much I loved to take a backseat to someone else's life and watch the journey unfold. That began my journey with books in November of 2012. I constantly had a book open on my Kindle app. Never in a million years would I have imagined myself as a writer, because I ne ...more

Shadows in the Dark (7 books)
  • Marked (Shadows in the Dark #1)
  • Love and War: Volume One (Shadows in the Dark #2)
  • Forever Marked (Shadows in the dark, #4)
  • Love After War (Shadows in the Dark, #5)
  • Eagle Eye (Shadows in the Dark, #6)
  • Bang and Burn (Shadows in the Dark, #7)