Start by marking “Hinder” as Want to Read:

(Off Track Records #3)

Leighton Wellington has it all. Born with a silver spoon and a career mapped for success, he can’t fail. But Leighton dreams of ditching everything for a life of rock and roll. A little eavesdropping and a tiny bit of blackmail scores him the role as drummer for rock sensation Three Ugly Guys. The gig couldn’t get any sweeter.

That is, until the gorgeous, innocent assistan
Published August 16th 2018 by Kacey Shea Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Hinder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hinder

Hanna's Book Obsession
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest review}

Kacey Shea has done it again and has written a truly Amazing and Wonderful Rockstar Romance!!!! It's so Unique to her and it definitely stands out among all the other Rockstar Romances in the world!!!! I absolutely Love "Hinder" I never wanted it to end!!!! Opal and Leighton have stolen my heart!!!! I Love this story so much!!! It's all about first love and doing whatever it takes to live your dreams!!! This whole book was so much fun!!
Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Hinder is the highly anticipated third installment in Kacey Shea's Off Track Records series and I found myself falling even more in love with her addictively hot and sexy rockstars that melt my heart a little more with each new release. This woman right here has quickly become one of my favorite authors and I think she definitely knows how to give readers what they want and crave in a great rockstar romance. From her beautifully captivating storyte
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Two of my favorite things are rock music/ musicians and a good book. Hinder by Kacey Shea gives me a chance to experience both of them at the same time. This book is the 3rd book in the 3UG series, but only the second one I’ve read.

Opal, a sheltered teenager who was raised by her grandparents in the middle of nowhere, and Leighton, a textbook rich kid who doesn’t always see eye to eye with his parents, both find themselves on a tour bus with 3UG. The mutual attraction and close quarters find th
Brit
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This I think might be Kacey Shea' best work. I love Opal and Leighton some much. I read this in a matter of 2 days. I just finished the last few chapters on Monday. I didnt want to end this book it was phenomenal & the words flew by i was captivated it by these two characters.
Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, review-copies
*ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review*
"Sometimes you don't realize how much you want something until the gift is yours."
I am so sad it took me so long to read this book! It wasn't my fault though, my Kindle went missing for a good few months and I didn't find it until recently. Either way, I was in the middle of this book so I decided to start it over and now I am here, sad to have finished it.
This is the third installment in the Off Track Records series and I can't express en
Book Maniac Forever

4 "Cookie" Stars
I was so excited for Hinder and about meeting Three Ugly Guys again! The first two book in The Off Track Records Series made me laugh and smile so much, but also got me full of feels! This new romance between Lexi’s newfound younger sister Opal, and the new drummer of the band Leighton, sounded so appealing.

Opal is such a sweet heroine. Her innocence is refreshing to the guys in the band while she’s on tour with them. Austin doesn’t miss a chance to flirt with her, but ther
Kylee
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Off Track Records series and I fell in love with the guys from 3UG in the Uncovering Love series, where their dirty talking mouths and their sexy and flirty nature came to light. Hinder takes us down the road with Lexi's sister Opal and the new drummer Leighton. This is not only about young love but discovering that age doesn't dictate when you can recognize real love. Their story is full of angst and had me on the edge of my seat right up to the very end. Leighton ...more
Amanda
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Attention fans of Kylie Scott's Stage Dive series: Get your one-click finger ready because you've found your next set of irresistible rockstars! This time around Kacey showers us with wit and charm in the form of rich boy and musical prodigy Leighton and small town girl Opal.

There are secrets galore going on here-- some the reader knows and some that won't come out until the end. But don't worry, to balance out the angst Leighton and Opal will give you all the feels with their chemistry and inn
Deana
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hinder

What a amazing love story. Either being rich, poor, or even alone we can go through life having everything or nothing and still want the same thing, family and friends.
CJ at Book Happiness
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Another Kacey Shea story I fell totally in love with. Sweet with heat and heart!!!!
Kacey Shea
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Opal and Leighton were such a joy to write and I hope you enjoy their story!
I'm currently working on Austin's book next, add Remastered to your TBR if you'd like.
Liz
Aug 15, 2018 added it
Hinder by Kacey Shea is the third book in her Off Track Records series of standalone stories with interconnected characters. This time we get Leighton and Opal’s journey in this rock star romance with all the feels!

Leighton has led a very privileged life. Coming from a family with wealth, you would think he would have everything he wants. But when he gets an opportunity to follow his dreams, he takes it. He carried a lot of expectations from his family, but once he was able to free himself, we
Kathy Aronoff
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
B. C. Booklover
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Might be my favorite of the 3UG series

I've been reading this rockstar romance series this week & have REALLY enjoyed them so much. This writer has me hooked on her style now, 3 books in.

First book about hot, sexy lead singer Trent & badass Lexi was so great, loved them together, was thinking, nothing can beat this story.

Next came bass player, Sean, sweet, hunky, protective, sensitive man that he was & Jess, downtrodden & insecure from her jaded past & years of verbal putdowns
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy and voluntarily left a review and all opinions are my own.

Woohoo! There is nothing more exciting that being back on tour with one of my favorite fictional bands 3UG (Three Ugly Guys) which was created by the oh so fabulous Kacey Shea. I couldn't wait to get a front row seat on their crazy tour bus and see all the drama and sexiness that goes on while they are out on the road serenading us and digger deeper into our hearts. Kacey brings us a much younger couple that have secret
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
WOW WOW WOW!!! This book!!! Gosh, where do I start? Let’s start with that cover. How hot is it? I just love it, and it is going to look perfect sitting up there on my shelf, that’s for sure!! Kacey is such a phenomenal writer and when I read her books I am sucked right into the book’s world, I really did not want to leave it or leave my Three Ugly Guys behind.

Opal is Lexi’s sister, we met her in the past books from the series. She is young, and so very quiet, but she is such a beautiful person b
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well I got my wish about Trent and Lexi being in another story, because they were secondaries in Hinder. Anyway, had to throw that in, as this was the story of Lexi's sister Opal, and Leighton, 3UG's drummer, and what a story it was. Opal had a rough life, and had to ask Lexi for help, even though they really didn't know each other, and since Lexi was finishing up her tour, that's how Opal ended up with 3UG, and Trent's PA. Leighton was a musical prodigy, who was tired of his parent's running hi ...more
Deb
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I instantly liked Leighton; his charm, quick wit, amazing talent and his personality! My heart was heavy for Opal and for how she came to be in Los Angeles. I loved how their story is intertwined with Trent, Sean and Austin (the Three Ugly Guys) and the part that Lexi, Trent's girlfriend, plays in relationship to Opal. In this series I never cared much for their manager, Bedo and it's in Hinder that I come to strongly dislike (hate) him.
I don't normally go for the rock star stories but I have a
Lauren
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it

Kari Hansen
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Opal was raised by her overprotective grandparents which has left her innocent. When she finds herself in a bind she ends up on tour with 3UG with her half sister Lexi that she doesn’t really know.

Leighton was raised in a privileged background, but he wasn’t above a little bribery to ensure that he could follow his own dreams which meant becoming the drummer for 3UG.

These two couldn’t be more different but in each other they have found what they have always been looking for. Their journey isn’t
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this amazing series, and is Opal and Leighton’s story. Opal is led a sheltered life and is Lexi’s sister. Leighton comes from a privileged background, and does not get on with his parents at all. When these two are on the tour bus together the chemistry is intense. This is a beautifully written story, which is filled with drama, emotion, and humour, and I was totally captivated throughout this tantalizing page turner. These exceedingly talented authors always give her h ...more
Linda Kopec
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Leighton and Opal's story is wonderfully developed and filled with drama, a few twists, humor, secrets, and a love that develops over time. Opal is Lexi's sister who ends up touring with 3 Ugly Guys after she has nowhere else to go. Leighton is a musical prodigy who bribes his uncle to become the new drummer for the band. The depth of personal growth in these two main characters is wonderfully written. The supporting characters add such dimension. Will Leighton and Opal be able to overcome a rel ...more
Gladys
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book hits you with an potent emotional cocktail that will have your head spinning and have your heart melting. A beautiful romance about two very different people, their unexpected attraction and feelings for each other. There is drama, angst, pain, secrets, heartache, lust, passion and love. Opal and Leighton's story will touch your heart and linger in your mind and for me that is what the very best books do. A truly amazing read! This is my completely honest and totally voluntary review.
Jamie Chomyc
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!! This is the first book I have read by Kacey Shea and I enjoyed so much I went back to read the 1st book in this series!
Hinder is Leighton and Opal's story and what a story it was!! I couldn't put this book down and was hooked right from the beginning to the end!!! The characters are amazing and they stole my heart right from the beginning!!
Leighton and Opal come from two very different backgrounds and are trying to find their way through their new life in the spot
Caroline Pajda
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love everything about this book.
Hinder is a beautiful written story with all the feels. There is a secret, hurt feelings, tears,passion, humor and love.
It was my first time with this band and I want more...
I’m in love with 3UG😍😍😍

Highly recommend it!

•• I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book ••
Nicole
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hinder by Kacey Shea is book 3 in the Off Track Records series. It’s a rockstar contemporary romance with duel POV and a HEA.
I adore the 3 ugly guys and their reading about their women and following each journey and Leighton and Opal are no different.
I even like the running complication of 3UG finding and keeping a drummer, it’s. Nice quirky added to the overall series and the perfect introduction for Leighton.
I loved Opals personal journey especially from seeing where she starts to where ends
Robin
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love!!

I love this series. Leighton and Opal have been through so much at such a young age and growing up fast was their only choice to make it. Their connection is real and sweet. Can't wait for the next book but I will be sorry to see the series end!! I highly recommend this 3!!
Gwen Shafer
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful well written story with plenty of moments. This is the third one in this series and it was indeed enjoyable. Loved the characters and the chemistry between all of them. Loved that they were all close and become a family. Kacey wrote an amazing story that I enjoyed reading and would highly recommend .
Melissa Meyer
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Smash Hit!

Kacey delivered another AMAZING story! This book is filled with a woman and man on a journey who is finding their calling in life. Grab this smash hit today to take the journey with them!
Leisa Prater
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this band!!! Can’t wait for the next!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Sound of Your Heart (College Bound Series, #3)
  • Bad Rules (Wild Minds, #3)
  • Getting Real
  • Guns n' Boys: A Breath of Innocence (Guns n' Boys, #8)
  • The Ballerino and the Biker (The Hedonist #1)
  • Bad Reputation (Bad Bachelors, #2)
  • Seven Minutes 'til Midnight (Rock Gods, #3)
  • Raw Rhythm (Found in Oblivion #6)
  • Pas De Deux: A Dance For Two
  • Abby Road (Abby Road, #1)
  • When You Loved Me
  • Savior (415 Ink, #2)
  • Rock into Me (Rule Breaker, #1)
  • Haze
  • Rock God: A Rockstar Romance
  • Out From Under (The Lovers Duet, #1)
  • Play it by Ear (Replay, #2)
  • Down to You (Sixth Street Bands, #5)
Join Kacey's newsletter to receive a free book ↦ http://www.subscribepage.com/kaceyshe...

Kacey Shea is a mom of three, wife, and USA Today bestselling author who resides in sunny Arizona. She enjoys reading and writing romance novels as much as her son loves unicorns, which is a lot.

When she's not writing you will find her playing taxi cab to her children while belting out her favorite tunes, me

Off Track Records (4 books)
  • Detour