Start by marking “Perfect (Soulmates, #3)” as Want to Read:

Perfect

(Soulmates #3)

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 253 pages
Published February 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Perfect, please sign up.

Start your review of Perfect (Soulmates, #3)
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I liked Jeremy a lot. But Blake? Yeah, not so much. He was insecure and judgy, and pretty much shit all over Jeremy's best intentions.

Nothing much happened, and the "I'm not good enough for you" monologues got old fast.

Also, Jeremy's confrontation with his mother (more like an intervention really, since Noah, Oren, and Blake were all there) had me rolling my eyes. That poor woman! I mean, Noah already confronted her in book 2, and now Jeremy has mommy grievances too, because mommy didn't pay
Debra
Reviewed for Sinfully.

While this is the fourth story in the Soulmates series it is a standalone, but it does have ties to One Call Away (Noah and Oren’s story). Jeremy is Noah’s brother and the timeline of this story begins before and flows into the events there. Other than that, there is no reason not to jump into this book even if you haven’t read the prior stories – although I highly recommend them on their own as well.

When Jeremy and Blake meet on a sidewalk on a snowy night, they seem as
Bo
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

I really loved this, but the ending seemed rushed. I wanted more resolution about Blake's new job.
Denise H.
*** High drama and abundant angst in this tale of two insecure men who gain strength from each other.
Strong, muscled Jeremy, 37, has an MBA and booming business with his Gym, but never seems to measure up with his Mom's approval, and the public"s "dumb jock" mentality. Mild mannered CPA, Blake, 30s,with blue eyes, scruff and glasses, has been verbally abused by his Dad his whole life, plus his work environment is toxic also. They each just want to be good enough, to be acknowledged.

When
Lelyana
“I don’t feel like me anymore. I’m not the same person. I don’t know who I am anymore.”
“I do,” “You’re mine. And I love you. I don’t know how to unlove you.”

The first time around when I met Jeremy in Noah and Oren's story One Call Away, I'd just knew that I need Jeremy's story to be told. Because Jeremy is going to be perfect and I fell in love with Jeremy back then. And I wasn't wrong.
I always knew that Jeremy had something to tell. About his own struggled with his love affair with Blake.

Funzee Shu
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

description

“...you’re the one I want to be with because when we’re not together, something’s missing. It doesn’t feel right.”

If I can only use one word to describe what I felt about this book, it would be PERFECT!!

This book succeed toying with my feeling right from the beginning to the last page.

Jeremy had caught my attention right from the minute he show up at One Call Away book as Noah's caring brother. And at that time I do really wish that he will have his own book because I know he has a lot story
Truuss / Loveislovereview
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, 2018
I love some complex men in a story.
Blake is a lonely guy until Jeremy walks into his life.

It's a complicated journey... two guys in love but both with huge personal issues. One of them has always been told he would never ever be enough in life, the other hurt and told he’d never be 'the one' for someone else, always playing the second violin. When they collide there is hope, only life isn't working with them.

Their relationship is slow and sweet. Communication isn't their best thing, on the other
Lisa Cullinan
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-read, 2018
Another feel good story!

Both Blake and Jeremy have a really hard time believing that they’re each “good enough” pertaining to so many aspects of their life. For two people who spend so much time feeling inadequate and imperfect, they sure are perfect together.

Jeremy, who owns a gym, is constantly stereotyped as a gym rat instead of a man who not only trains members, and yes, works out himself, but has a Master of Finance degree as well.

Blake, a CPA, works in a prestigious accounting firm and
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Perfect by Felice Stevens was one of those books I had to read, digest, go back and re-read the pages I bookmarked and then write my review. Please don’t misunderstand, Perfect is a very good book with complex characters that had some big time baggage from their younger lives and I loved the contrast between these two men who in reality were more alike than even they realized, but for me is was missing the spark I’ve come to expect from this author.

Gym owner Jeremy Strauss enjoys life
Ed Davis
Jun 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I would call this book Imperfect. I have loved every other book I’ve read by Felice Stevens so I was really surprised at how little I liked this one. Jeremy was great, but Blake was such a weak self centered person that I just couldn’t stand him. I kept hoping that Jeremy would come to his senses and see him for what he was, but of course he didn’t.

If I had read this and not listened to it I probably wouldn’t have finished. Michael Pauly is such a great narrator that I added 2 of my 3 stars for
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!!
Felice Stevens has crafted another wonderfully heartwarming love story within Perfect. Talk about getting the feels!! I had them throughout. I seem to always fall helpless in love with all her boys....

Jeremy Strauss & Blake Myers could not be more perfect for each other. Opposites on the outside, but the same where it counts within their hearts and souls. The Jock & the Nerd... It doesn't matter what a person looks like insecurities can run deep. Jeremy who seems to have it
Tammy
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
Hmm, how to put this, well both Jeremy and Blake had self esteem issues but Jeremy was a likeable enough character who did nothing but want to please and make Blake love and expect him as an equal. Blake now had no self confidence or self worth and his internal monologues telling himself how worthless he was and how he wasn't good enough for Jeremy got old real quick. This was on repeat through-out the WHOLE book !! To make matters worse the more Jeremy tried to find out why Blake was pushing ...more
Aki | nose buried in books | ❤️ |
Well.. I used to like a lot Ms Stevens' books, she was a 4/5 stars author for me! I don't know if my tastes have changed or if it is this book, but it didn't work for me. At all.
What I liked is the HEA, the sweetness and the love between mcs.
I didn't like anything else. First, literally every single character in this book has "bright blue eyes" ..... Ok, it's a world of blue eyed people, but it isn't necessary to say it every time: whenever a new character was presented, he/she had
Mercedes
Feb 25, 2018 rated it liked it

Would have been four stars but too much sex for my taste
Michael
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfectly Named Book

Perfect

What an absolutely perfect title for this book, for so many reasons.

It today’s society, we spend so much time focusing on appearances that we often miss what lies underneath. The entertainment industry is filled with images of pretty people doing pretty things. So much so that when we find out they have personal lives and personal problems, we’re in absolute shock.

To the outside world, Jeremy seems to have it all. He’s attractive and owns his own business. But
Bo
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Skirting the Edge

This one skirted the edge of comfort for several reasons.

First of all, even though it is a typical Felice Stevens scenario--meant-to-be-lovers held back by paranoia--it took me a while to get to like Jeremy and Blake.

Second, there is a hole in the narrative when it comes to the real reason behind Blake losing his job. To me it reeked of homophobia but it never got explained.

Third, there is more of an emphasis on the sex in the relationship than in her previous books, and it
Mar 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I was given a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

This was a painfully slow read for me. The plot structure and pacing felt off from the start. The romance between Blake and Jeremy happens early in the first quarter of the book. It’s a pretty conventional New York courtship - full of questioning and self doubt. The next three quarters of the story is full of self-induced misery, messy secrets, poor communication and a whole lot of sulking and brooding. And then there’s a
Ruthie Taylor
Mar 08, 2018 rated it liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

3.5*s of imperfect perfect

This is the fourth in a series of interconnected stories, which have overlaps, but also stand well on their own. We met Jeremy in Noah's story, and he definitely deserved an HEA too.

There is a lovely story in this book, as well as one of men trying and failing to live up to the expectations that they believe others have for them. Inevitably this means that they both spend rather a lot of time
Shannon
Mar 26, 2018 rated it liked it
I don't know why but this book didn't resonate with me nearly as much as any others in the series. It felt like we jumped right into this kind of boring relationship until Blake decides Jeremy is better of without him. No talking about, no trying to figure out problems, just time to go...see ya! WTF? These two and their constant "he's perfect and I'm shit" thoughts were just exhausting. Not a bad read, just not as good as the others IMO.
Theresa
Mar 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
Both MCs had self esteem issues shaped by bad parents. Jeremy was likable. Blake’s issues were so severe that he was unable to have a relationship with Jeremy. Blake’s character didn’t grow and mature during the story. He was finally caught in his poor behavior and deceptions, but by that time it was too little too late. Blake’s confession and instant reconciliation with Jeremy didn’t give me enough “feel goods”. The romance didn’t work for me because of that. Another issue was the MCs’ ...more
Giselle
Feb 02, 2018 marked it as to-read
Request an ARC here: [closed - other review opportunities found here]
Sandy S
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date February 23 2018

Despite multiple degrees and business success, in his heart Jeremy Strauss feels he’s never measured up. While he hasn’t lacked for men or women to share his bed, Jeremy has yet to find someone who sees beyond his muscles and perfect smile. Taking it slow with a lover isn’t how he operates, but something about the shy accountant he rescues in a snowstorm makes him want this time to be different. So what if Blake drops little comments here
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jeremy is tired of meeting people he does not click with. On his way home from a date he notices a man needing help with groceries in the snow. He stops to help him and he feels the instant attraction towards him. Blake is on his way home in a snowstorm with his groceries when he meets Jeremy. He accepts Jeremy's offer to come warm up at his apartment and have a cup of coffee. Blake can't believe that someone like Jeremy is attracted to him. I love the way Felice starts this story. We have two ...more
Love Bytes Reviews
Mar 14, 2018 rated it liked it
2,5 heart review by Kat

You know what is wrong with the word “perfect”…there is no such thing or person.

Jeremy and Blake bump into each other in a snow storm one night. Jeremy takes Blake back to his place for a drink to warm up. Blake can’t believe he is doing this but he follows the gorgeous hunk back to his place. Blake also can’t believe that the muscle bound god is into him…a mousy accountant. Jeremy can’t believe the shy but incredibly gorgeous executive he met could possibly be into him.
Zane Kage
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5
Jeremy was Noah's brother in One Call Away. After falling in love with Oren and Noah, Felice's fans begged for Jeremy's book. We needed to know who he was, his story. Well, she delivered. In spades.

As always, Felice gives us a rich storyline with MCs that are each a little bit broken. And life, well, life sometimes breaks them even more. Their chemistry was evident from the beginning; I loved the match between sexy, confident Jeremy and gun-shy Blake. Loved how sexy and yes, kinky, they were
Marcia
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Perfect is the story of Noah's older brother, Jeremy, who we first met in One Call Away, and who owns a gym, and Blake, a CPA, journey to finding their happily ever after. Book is aptly named, because it is also a journey that teaches both men that not everything that looks perfect on the outside is always perfect on the inside, and that instead of always focuses on the outward beauty you need to look within to find the true perfection of a person.

I absolutely loved Jeremy. I loved how selfless
Earlyn
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jeremy and Blake

These guys belong together.
First though they needed to believe in themselves, accept that they are worthy of love and learn to trust.
I was taken on a journey of self conflict and down a path where if love and trust did not happen the journey would end in heart break.
These guys never believe that finding the right person could make all the difference in a relationship.
At one point thought I wanted to shout to Blake to wake up and understand you are loved and accept it.
The issues
Kizzy
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read a book by Felice, by the time I get to the end, I have nothing but a smile on my face. Her books always leave me feeling happy. In her newest book, Perfect, this was no exception.

Jeremy and Blake were so adorable, yet they both had insecurities they had to work through. Watching them grow closer and fall in love gave me all the feels. Throughout their journey, you'll laugh, cry, get annoyed (communication is always the key). You will be rooting for these two from the beginning.
Angie
Mar 05, 2018 rated it liked it
I received a copy to read and review for Wicked Reads

I usually enjoy books by this author but this one just missed the mark for me. I just couldn't connect with the characters no matter how hard I tried. I was doing ok until half way through the book and then I thought "is this book over yet"? I could just tell what Blake was going to do and I was screaming "don't do it". I felt bad for Jeremy and how everyone saw him and all muscle and no brains, it is something that happens a lot. I think both
Sylvia
Feb 23, 2018 rated it liked it
2.75

This was my least favorite from the
Soulmates series .
Jeremy was such a sweety and for someone who's never really been in a serious relationship before he did everything right and was quite understanding and
caring with all off Blake's needs and insecurities.
Blake #ugh I liked him in the beginning of the story him being the nerdy cpa but after a while I just wanted to shake him and yell for him to get over it already .
« previous 1 3 next »

• Second Wind
  • Color Me In (Last Chance #2)
  • His Truth
  • Trying It (Metropolis #4)
  • Leaning Into the Look (Leaning Into #6)
  • Forget Me Not (The Unforgettable Duet #1)
  • Nobody's Prince Charming (Road to Blissville, #3)
  • Remember Me When (The Unforgettable Duet, #2)
  • Reclaim (Under My Skin #3)
  • Found (Hamilton's Heroes, #1)
  • Last Call (Heartsville, #1)
  • Body and Soul (Twist of Fate #3)
  • Promises Part 4 (Bounty Hunters #4)
  • Wilde Fire (Forever Wilde, #3)
  • This Time Around (Road to Blissville, #4)
  • Love Me Louder
  • First Light (Heartsville, #2)
  • Something About You (Saint and Lucky, #1)

Felice Stevens has always been a romantic at heart. She believes that while life is tough, there is always a happy ending around the corner, Her characters have to work for it, however. Like life in NYC, nothing comes easy and that includes love.

She lives in New York City and has way too much black in her wardrobe yet can't stop buying "just one more pair" of black pants. Felice is a happily

Soulmates (3 books)
  • The Arrangement (Soulmates, #1)
  • One Call Away (Soulmates, #2)