Start by marking “Unentangled (Tangled #1)” as Want to Read:

Unentangled

(Tangled #1)

FROM #1 INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLING AUTHOR KATHERINE KING
The first chapter in The Tangled Series

All of my life I had dreamed of opening a restaurant of my own someday in California. Taking the General Manager position at Reid Vineyard's new restaurant would give me the experience I need, the only thing lacking on my resume. Meeting someone like Lucas Reid wasn't part of my
Published April 25th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

To ask other readers questions about Unentangled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unentangled

Nikki  Malan
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unentangled by Katherine King (Book1)
Emma’s end goal is to open her own restaurant in California one day. She has worked to gain all the experience she can along the way. When a job opportunity opens at the Reid Vineyards as the GM, she applies for it. Lucas Reid, her boss was not part of her plan. Lucas Reid has a reputation of being a play boy. He has also pursued his dream, running a successful winery and has now taken on Emma to run the restaurant. When he meets Emma he wants her. This is th
Goth Gone Grey
Feb 20, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, erotica, romance
The cover is the best part of the book. By far.

I'm as much a fan of erotica as anyone, as proven by my collection of books with half naked, ripped, faceless guys on the cover. (The version of this book that I picked up is especially enticing, from his chin down to the promised land).

However, this book commits a major erotica crime. Hot, hung, sexy alpha male lead? Yes, please, the more the merrier! Possessive, jealous, angry stalker? Run away faster than a matching bra and panty wearing coed in
Jasmina
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
I really enjoy reading books from author Katherine King.

They lead me from nervousness to love, from chock to cry and in the and she leaves me. I was ugly crying and repeating my self: no, no, no...and i end up with not just broken heart, but it is shattered in peaces.

Emma and Lucas are so good together, their attraction is hot and so intense across the whole book. You can feel it if you dig into that book. I know i did, i was just...wooow...and did't go away till the end of it.
They talk to the
Narcy
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy from this wonderful Aurthor, Katherine King to read her AMAZING story. I must say she has done it again with another BRILLIANT story, WOW! From the moment I started reading Lucas and Emma’s story I was not able to stop. Their story kept me on the edge of my seat as I bit my nail hoping for Emma to give in to what she mostly desired. Their attraction and passion clearly become more heated thoughout the story and finally burst to life. Lucas is such a strong sexy and sweet guy th ...more
B. C. Booklover
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super swoony restaurant and vineyard owner Lucas needs a manager to help him run his business so when Emma comes for her interview, he knows he's found what he's looking for, maybe in more ways than one. Sparks fly whenever they are together and it's easy to see how this could be much more than a business relationship. Should they mix pleasure in with that?

Once again, Katherine King has you invested in her MC's sexy story and next thing you know...BAM! Rug pulled out while your heart is poundin
Anne Baker
Teri
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One thing I have enjoyed about this author is her insta-loves are never easy love. Since this is what I love about her style I guess it's no surprise that I enjoyed this read. Her characters are messy and well in this case kinda creepy with how deep and hard they fall. With all he's tried her still has to deal with the fact he forgot to ask a major question before he fell. . . hard. This is the beginning of a multi-book series and yes it does end with a cliff hanger of sorts. While this is the s ...more
BP34
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. Emma and Lucas is one page turning story. Katherine has done a wonderful job with this story and it's characters. They jump right off the page and feel so real. Katherine has long had a dream of having her own restaurant and she gets the job running the restaurant at at Lucas's winery. One thing she never counted on was her attraction to her boss. Then to muddy the water, Lucas's friend Eric dangles her dream in front of her. Oh my good ...more
Cynner
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is Katherine King at her best.. Lucas can't hide his feelings for Emma, he is living his dream to open a winery as well as a restaurant and Inn. Emma jumps at the chance to work for Lucas as a stepping stone to her own dreams.
The chemistry between Lucas and Emma is strong, Lucas know he should stay away.... BUT he can't help himself. Emma tries to resist the constant pull she feels to be near Lucas. Can they work side by side everyday and resist each other? This book will grab your attenti
K D
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Parts of this book were pretty good, and then other parts I came close to dnf'ing this thing. The editing is uneven... you'll be cruising along and suddenly the sentences are full of jarring pot holes. Mismatched verb tenses, odd word choices or phrases [some of these fall into the category of using too many words], things that distract and disrupt whatever flow you may have had...... And no one in their right mind would fly to LAX and drive to Napa valley... You'd fly to SFO or OAK or SJC.

It ju
Lyric
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Katherine has another winner on her hands. I don't k ow how she does it. She draws me in so quick and keeps me there. This book was different bust still had her Katherine stamp on it. The storyline is impeccable. So many twist and turns in this book, along with a major cliffhanger. Katherine says I have to wait a little while longer for the next book. I'm trying to be patient. Its a pro and a con being on her team. Katherine is amazing, book 2 hurry up, I'm waiting
Judy
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great storyline!

Great story, really got pulled into it quickly. Ms King has a way of writing that brings life to her characters. Enjoyed the chemistry between Emma and Lucas. I voluntarily reviewed this arc and really enjoyed it. I do not care for cliffhangers, so be prepared to read the series.
Karen Lilly
May 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: racy-read
It was good, not my favorite read this year. If you've read any of her other books you know she had a pattern; the chase, the catch, the release, and then repeat. The men are always hot alpha men, and the women big busted beauties. I did enjoy this book and I have enjoyed her other books. I would recommend this book.
Aimee MacMahon
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Katherine King has done it again!!! Emma and Lucas's story is so engaging. You feel like you are part of the story and are watching it develop. I had so many emotions going through me as I was reading the book. It was passionate, sweet, but at the same time heartbreaking. I cannot wait for the 2nd book to come out!

I received an ARC of the book.
Camille Williamson
Katherine King has written another super sexy read!I was drawn into Lucas and Emma’s instant attraction and found myself unable to put the book down.Emma is clearly career driven and thinks she has her life all mapped out until she meets Lucas and everything changes.Emma is faced with a choice love or career?
Enjoyed this immensely
Ann L
Shelves: reviewed
I'm not normally one for cliff hangers but I love Katherine King's stories so much I can forgive her this. This is wonderfully written I was captivated from the beginning, I just loved Lucas and Emma, the chemistry between them sizzles, I can't wait for Entangled to see what happens.

I received an ARC and voluntarily leave my own honest opinion
Mick Bird
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting read

This the book of what maybe a interesting series, we see Emma taking a new job, in a new area of the country. But even on the first meeting with the owner, she can feel the sexual tension between them. Emma attempts to keep it busy wise, it's not that easy. Things come to an head in the final chapter, leaving the reader looking forward to book two.
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Good start

I was enjoying this story with the building tension and love but it was all shattered by the ending. I have to admit I do not like stories that end this way, even if there are more in the series
Pamela
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazon
I read a lot of romance, and this is probably the best one yet. I love it when a book makes me feel everything the characters do. That connection is important to me. This book is definitely a favorite. Looking forward to reading the next one!
Colleen
Warning: Part 1 of 3. Wish I had read the synopsis better because it does state it is part 1 but heck I enjoyed this novel enough to continue with the series.

Canadian author and Canadian settings.

Cheers
Hilary
Exceptional!

Katherine has outdone herself! The way she describes the emotions between Lucas and Emma just pours off the page and into your heart! Be warned - you’ll cry for Lucas! You’ll also scream ‘No’ at the cliffhanger.
Angel Brown
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed it. You've got the cold chase, the hot, sensual, and sexy chase, back to cold. You've got solid characters, and actual storyline. I would recommend this to my friends and others. Can't wait for book two!
Lena
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s just wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time.
Emma and Lucas seems to be the perfect couple and both have their dreams. One is yet to be fulfilled, but is it worth it?
I can’t wait for the next book in the serie.

Sharon Coleman
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Engaging Reas

A lovely read about a woman who wants a career but falls in love along the way. She now has to choose what will be best for her dream. Unfortunately she can’t have both. A choice that many women are faced with today. See if you would pick the same thing.
Tiffany Francis
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great book
Linda
Jul 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Unentangled (#1)

I was very disappointed that this book is continued. I don’t read books that are continued. I think this book would have been a good one.
Kim F
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An awesome book. Extremely captivating, entertaining and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong characters. I want to read more from this author.
Diana L. Matranga
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
red hat queen

This book was very intriguing and full of romance and drama. I loved the characters and how you portray them so interesting and so real like.
WB
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unentangled by Katherine King is an amazing story that I couldn’t put down. A story that is fresh, with fun and oh so Hot bits but an awesome cliffhanger for book 2 which I can’t wait to read.
shari l gordon
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review

Good book, good characters,good story. I am looking forward to reading the next story to see what happens to adam

• The Program (The Program, #1 - 2)
  • Sold To The Dragon King
  • Stray Affections (Snowglobe Connections, #1)
  • Dark Warrior Alliance Boxset Books 1-4
  • Widow's Tale
  • Rebellious Cargo
  • Gettin' Hard (Single Ladies' Travel Agency Book 1)
  • Moonlight Dancer
  • Interviewing For Her Lover (Six Nights Of Sin, #1)
  • Awakened By Flames (Hidden Realms of Silver Lake #1)
  • Rebound With Me
  • Tortured
  • Dragon's Oath (House of Quercus #0.5)
  • Dark Lies (Valorian Chronicles #2)
  • Not His Christmas (Not This, #3.5)
  • Eternal Desire (Siren Coven #1)
  • Seduced By Magic (Magical Seduction, #1)
  • The Librarian and Her Beast (Middleton Prep #1)
With her first two books in a two-part series, "Captivated," reaching #1 on Amazon and #2 on iTunes, Katherine King has established herself as an International Best Selling Romance Author. A mother, wife, dog lover, restauranteur and innkeeper, Katherine wears many hats...but by far her favourite job is being a writer. Sign up for her free starter library at www.katherineking2001.com

Tangled (3 books)
  • Entangled (The Tangled #2)
  • Unentwined (The Tangled #3)