Start by marking “Eternal Desire (Siren Coven #1)” as Want to Read:
Eternal Desire (Siren Coven #1)

Eternal Desire

(Siren Coven #1)

Izzy
Dying young is tragic. Dying young and being reborn over and over for all eternity? That’s exhausting. My goal had always been to reunite with my sister witches and break the curse put on us. Love was a risk I wasn’t willing to take. It wasn’t worth knowing it’d end in heartbreak. Then a handsome beast found me and took me as his mate. Grant McTavish linked our souls
Published February 27th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Eternal Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternal Desire

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
 photo 51djX2vsxWL_zpsmeirkiwk.jpg

🌟🌟🌟🌟STARS
ARC-BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-27/2/18

So this is the first book I have read by this author and I found it an enjoyable experience.
Eternal Desire is a Paranormal romance involving Witches and Shifters and arch-angels.
Three witches to be precise.
All cursed to die young because of previous events.
And I'm assuming each sister witch here is going to be given their own particular tale as I noticed further story-lines being set up for at least one of them.
Eternal Fire itself involved Izzy and G
Siobhan
Feb 25, 2018 rated it liked it
I will be completely honest about my rating of this one – it is more of a three-point-five-star read than the three stars I gave it. A part of me did consider rounding up, but in the end I decided to round down. Should I continue with this series, I feel as though the potential for higher ratings is certainly there.

Eternal Desire is the first book in Kim Loraine’s Siren Coven series, and I was instantly sucked in by the synopsis of this one. I love a good paranormal romance, and I went in with h
Jillian
Edit 02/24/2018: The author reached out to let me know that the big story error I noticed toward the end of the story will be corrected and that the book was receiving another round of proofing / editing. That will be great and really improve the final overall quality of this book. I will read the final version and post a new updated review/rating at that time. For now, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next for the characters.
Original review 02/23/2018:
Eternal Desire is the first book
Diane'sBookReflections
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-read
Four and a half (4.5) mystical, sensual and mind-blowing Stars!!!
**** 1/2

Fantasy or Reality. Legends or Myths. Heaven or Hell. Powerful Love or Animalistic Attraction. Finding your soulmate or just mating. Kim Loraine has you thinking about all these things in every book she writes and has you believing that all things are possible with every character she develops. Whatever path her mind travels on as she weaves her story, I find I want to follow.

Eternal Desire, the first book in The Siren Cov
Tina Courts
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
what a story. Three sisters cursed and love following their journey. This is the first in the series and follows Izzy (Isolt) as she discovers her mate and is on the run with her sisters. Won’t say more other then I can’t wait for the next book to come out.
Rachel Talavera
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
Blowing the doors off PNR. Thats what this book does in my opinion. This story has it all HOT sex, deep love and a plot twist that will have you saying what the hell. I loved this book so much Grant is amazing my favorite shifter ever (sorry Alcide). Go for gold on this on folks.
LORRIE
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read. I loved this and look forward to reading more
Kylie
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Irene
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get ready to jump into a steamy, lusty, long way around to love story. There’s a slew of supernaturals, hot scenes, and a story that made it hard to put this book down!
Shoshanna
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was great! Witches, Shifters, Magic...everything great paranomal. Perfect for this time of year. A curse that has to be broken, true love, a sisterhood. What's not to love?! There were parts I was worried about what was happening, but it all resolved itself perfectly in my opinion. So glad I picked up this author! Can't wait to read more of her work!
Julie Jackson
Reviewed for SNS

Izzy, Helena, and Gwen must find a way to life their curse. When Izzy meets Grant, the sexy shifter, she just wants a night of fun. She quickly realizes that he is a lot more that she thoughts. He says she is his mate, but witches don’t have mate, right?? The rest of the story is full of their banter and the danger that is imminent. His pack wants the three witches’ dead, but he will do anything to protect them all. Can Grant save them, or will the curse finally be the end of th
Heather Pollock
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
QueenZany 5 Star Review
Eternal Desire
by Kim Loraine

Holy Good God!
Eternal Desire takes the cake for casting you under its fricken spell,
bewitching you with its insatiable heat and noteworthy words!
like a siren's call pulling you in, with the brilliance of the words, casting its mark with perfect fluidity and grace.
Taking you on a journey of one spelling binding proportion!
Eternal Desire is a magical spell that you can not miss!
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, audio-books
Kim Loraine plus paranormal romance plus Will M. Watt doing a brilliant and absolutely panty-melting (I’m not even joking, hooooly moly!!) plus this all wrapped into duet narration with new-to-me Felicity Foster = absolute perfection. Seriously, I was in total book heaven.

And nobody – and I mean nobody – does paranormal quite like Kim Loraine. She creates unprecedented worlds of magic and mystique, full of aspects from legends, mythology – even from fairytales and religion – where nothing is eve
Lea Bourg'
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
French & English reviews

Premier livre que je lis de cette auteure et plutôt une bonne surprise =)
(le fait qu'il était gratuit sur Amazon a aidé x))

Ce que j'ai particulièrement aimé :
- le passé des héroïnes qui sont chacune des personnages de légendaires histoires d'amour (Tristan et Iseult ici)
- l'originalité de l'histoire avec la malédiction et les sirènes !!

Ce que j'ai moins aimé :
- on est un peu "jeté" dans l'univers et j'ai trouvé que les explications arrivaient un peu trop vite et toute
Kelly
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I swear Kim Loraine put a spell on my ARC of Eternal Desire because her words floated right from my Kindle and straight into my heart!  To say that I loved this book is an understatement. Kim is the queen of erotic paranormal.

In Eternal Desire we are reacquainted with Izzy and her two ‘sisters’ who belong to the same coven and new comer, panty-dropping shifter Grant.  We previously met the sister coven through the Fallen Angel Trilogy which, might I add, is another fabulous MUST-READ series. Did
Melanie Cesa
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic story!! I just loved it!

This story follows the three coven witch sisters who are cursed. Along their journey to trying to break the curse, Izzy finds her soul mate, Grant, a shifter. There is so much that happens in this story and you won’t be able to put it down! The twists will have you filled with anticipation and the emotions brought out between the sisters, and Grant and Izzy, will have you filled with hope. Can the curse be broken? It’s exciting, it’s energetic, and it’s
Rachael Kellett
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love love love this book! Izzy is such a strong female character and Grant, well he made me fall in love with his Scottish manliness haha! I highly recommend giving this one a read, as well as the rest of Kim Loraines books, you won't regret it. I can't wait for the next story to see what happens next for Izzy and her coven.
Wma M
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can not stop smiling!!!

I so loved this book!!!!! The loved between Izzy and Grant was so real. Each wanted to protect the other from hurt and pain. The other witches just made the story more entertaining. Even though there bond was broke they still found happiness in the end. True love does conquer all!!!!!!

Monica
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it so much. stayed up late reading it because it was so good
Sunami
Nov 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
11/3/18 - freebie
CK
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nonstop heat, passion and suspense! Loved this book from start to finish! You’ll be pulled into Kim’s world of shifters and witches and love every second of it!
Buttercup
Mar 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Eternal Desire started well.. The two protagonists, Izzy and Grant, are both really likeable and have some steamy scenes. There were a lot of other characters that, for me, weren't particularly well developed - I just feel like I didn't know enough about them to empathise with their stories.

I liked the storyline and the way Izzy was actually part of a legendary story I already knew. I never knew whose side I was on, Grant or Tristan's!

This is a good book for someone looking for a sexy paranorm
Amanda Forrester
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I needed a quick change of pace and this was it! I discovered this book through an email I’m subscribed to and honestly didn’t have super high hopes for because they never really turn out that good for me but I thoroughly enjoyed this book! Eternal Desire follows Izzy and Grant and is the first book in a trilogy. Grant is a shifter that’s been hired to kill a coven of witches said to be evil hold the fate of the world in their hands. Izzy is a member of that coven that has been well and truly cu ...more
Pam
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story is a prime example of a very well written PNR. It had witches, shifters, vampires and fallen angels. I loved the references of the three witches to old legends, Isolt, Guinevere, and Helena.... All old legends of tragic true love.

There wasn't a big mystery with this story. We have three witches cursed by their coven leader and one they're trying to break. In this installment Izzy meets Grant, a wolf shifter. They have one hot relationship but Izzy denies everything due to her cursed
Excessive~Reader
Another wonderful PNR by This Author. We first meet 3 sister Witches in Releasing The Watcher, from The fallen angle Trilogy by Kim Loraine. If you haven’t read them no worries, this is the first book in the Sisters story. (I do suggest you read the Watchers series at some point though, because I just loved it 😉) Characters old and new are introduced in this book, again you don’t need to read the other books, but for return readers it’s fun to see the characters development even deeper.
This bo
Michelle
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, 5-star-read, arc
Love this book! Eternal Desire is a spin off of the Fallen Angels Series. It definitely helps you understand this book if you've read the Fallen Angel Series so I highly recommend you do, you won't be disappointed. Izzy and Grant's love story is beautiful and hot! Izzy along with her two sister witches are trying to put an end to a curse that was cast upon them to die at the age of 27, be reborn and repeat life and death all over again. Grant is a shifter and is determined to make Izzy realize t ...more
Laurie Beemer
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
10 stars- Three sisters living and cursed. This is a story that follows their path and takes the reader on a fantastical journey of surprise, and entertainment. This was a book that was hard for me to stop reading once I started. The character development was fresh, and so descriptive it brought me into the story. You get so involved in the characters as you turn each page you are afraid to read what happens to them. This had some very sexy and hot scenes. This had everything in it to make me wa ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it

Love at first sight? Not quite….lust, pure animal driven need – YES!!!! Eternal Desire brings us back to the world of the fallen angels (click HERE to grab the trilogy that sparked this new series **it does not have to be read before Eternal Desire but Schmexy recommends it either way!!

Witches and shifters, don’t mind if I do. Two completely opposite worlds collide for one hot story! Beauty and her Beast are going to drive you wild!

Izzy has a llloooooooonnnng past and an interesting sto
Love N. Books
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ellie's $0.02:

I'm not gonna lie. This one shocked the hell outta me.

No offense, Kim.

Kim and I met back in Seattle last fall. Hit it off. She's not bad. She came to me later asking me to edit. Which to be honest, is a little petrifying. Like, "I've MET you. We get along. What if I HATE your book." Well, thank fuck that didn't happen.

So this review is without any bias, I promise. Because the book did shock the hell outta me. I did not know Kim had this in her. Needless to say, this was my first re
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

Siren Coven (2 books)
  • Cursed Heart (Siren Coven #2)