Start by marking “Kiss Me in Paris” as Want to Read:

(Kiss me #2)

Serena has just flown all the way to Paris for a special pre-Christmas weekend with her sister, Lara. They plan to retrace the steps of their parents' long-ago honeymoon in Paris, and create a scrapbook for their bereaved mother to remember it by.

It's supposed to be serious sister bonding...until Lara takes off with her boyfriend instead.

Jean-Luc is Serena's Plan B, a fri
Published September 4th 2018 by Kids Can Press (first published October 2nd 2017)

Start your review of Kiss Me in Paris
Mel (Epic Reading)
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc-netgalley
What I wanted to read was a sweet, cute romantic story set in Paris. What I got was an annoying set of characters who are all very selfish and fairly ridiculous.

The Lead Characters
Considering how few characters are actually in Kiss Me in Paris it’s surprising how much I manage to hate all of them. Our lead man has potential but seems to be too hyper focused on a grade for a class project than on the people and life around him.
That said, next to our leading lady the lead man looks amazing. Not
Cristina Monica
I requested this book because I was convinced it would be a fun romance in the City of Lights, similar to Anna and the French Kiss, which I absolutely adored.

But it’s not. For starters, this heroine is deeply annoying. I cannot stand people who visit other countries and instead of absorbing with interest and an open mind, they judge and compare and can’t stop talking instead of listening.

Of course there are things that you’re going to find unusual or that are going to boggle your mind. But tha
Samantha (WLABB)
Rating: 3.5 Stars

Rider took us on another whirlwind romance, this time, we visited The City of Light. We might have been in a different city, but we were still treated to all the charm of her previous book.

• Pro: We were in Paris! I thought Paris was a really beautiful city, and it's always nice taking a trip there via a book.

• Pro: Charlotte and Anthony made a few appearance. I didn't realize that Rider was going to connect this book to Kiss Me in New York, but I was so happy to get a little b
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-e-arcs
This was such a fun and light read! I love how this book made me feel like I'm actually in the streets of Paris while having a cute tour guide with me! Ha! If you loved Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch then you might want to check this out too! Thanks to Net Galley and Kids Can Press for providing me a copy of this in exchange for an honest review.

"How will you remember what you have seen, if you are always running?"

"I've seen the blank stares of people lost in huge crowds, constantly surround
Grace {Rebel Mommy Book Blog}
I really enjoyed Kiss Me in New York last year. Cute book with a fun romance with good chemistry and a great setting. Kiss Me in Paris just didn’t live up to its predecessor. There was a serious lack of chemistry between Serena and Jean-Luc until the very end and still, I was completely sold. I will say I loved all the Paris talk. The setting was everything I wanted it to be. While I didn’t love this one I would totally read another book in this series if there are more.

I received this book for
chloe ♡
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was so adorable! rtc
(also wow i read three books today :O)
The Candid Cover (Olivia & Lori)
I have always loved books about travel, so it is no surprise that I enjoyed Kiss Me in Paris by Catherine Rider. This book tells the story of a trip to Paris gone awry and features two main characters with differing personalities. I just wish the book was longer so I could read more about Serena and Jean-Luc!

Full review on The Candid Cover
Swetlana (The Caffeinated Bookworm Life)
As I mentioned in my reading updates, I really didn't like the main characters in this book which makes it about a million times more difficult to enjoy the story itself. It often felt like the characters were much younger than they are supposed to be in the way they acted and talked.

I also didn't enjoy the fact that this book's events all happened within the timespan of a single day and the characters ended up falling in love with each other by the end of the day... it just seems really unreal
ضحى الحداد
So that was really disappointing, after reading ( Kiss Me in New York ) and waiting for this book almost a year and we are met with .. this !!
so in this book we follow Serena Charlotte's roommate and her adventures in Paris where she tries to recreate the steps of her parents honeymoon only to be met with John-Luc .. the most obnoxious guy you'll ever meet ( and not in a good way ) .. so together they will bicker non stop while supposedly seeing Paris
I couldn't connect with either of
Mayumi
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5 STARS

This was… cute? Which I think was what the author was going for anyway? There was a bit of a growth and moving on theme too, but it’s not what comes to mind once you finish the book. Just “Well, this was kinda cute”.

There’s honestly not much to say about this book – it’s not terrible, but it’s nothing that stands out of the many YA contemporary novels already out there.

Our main character, Serena goes to Paris to recreate her parents’ honeymoon tour with her sister. But, obviously thin
Alina
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I do love romance novels, but I just can't handle sappy romance books. And when I opened this book I thought, here we go, I'm stuck with a gooey novel. But, luckily, I am a type of person that ALWAYS finishes the book, so I continued to read the story. And boy, what a great decision I've made.

The story starts with a young girl, Serena, who plans "Romance Tour" in the city of light and love with her older sister and mom. The purpose of the tour is to refresh the memory and honor her father, who h
Emma
Aug 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed Kiss Me in Paris. I think it could have been a little longer. The characters were okay. I enjoyed the setting the most. The romance was very fast paced, I would have liked if it the book would have been a little longer. I did enjoy Serena's growth as a character. I also liked the relationship she and her mother had. If you are looking for a short easy contemporary you should pick this up.
Katherine
Dec 16, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019
Fun read to get in that Christmas mood and it was nice to travel Paris again (well not a lot but at least smth), but unfortunately the characters were pretty annoying and the whole story is... a bit weird. So more of a 2 star read but hey it's Christmas! 🎄
Lesa
I was walking by the stacks in the library the other day, and Catherine Rider's young adult novel, Kiss Me in Paris was on display. Naturally, I'm at least going to check out a book set in Paris. Yesterday, I reviewed Love Lettering, and picked it up because it was a love letter to New York City. This one really is about a whirlwind tour of Paris, so I was hooked. I wasn't disappointed.

Serena Fuentes has twenty-four hours in Paris to photograph all the important sites her parents saw on their ho
Mariana
Sep 03, 2018 rated it liked it
ARC provided by Publisher via Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

Kiss me in Paris was a very sweet book that I really enjoyed. All books related to Paris or set in that beautiful city are always very appealing and this time I couldn’t help to feel very interested in the book, nor only for the location of the story but for the story itself.
We have Serena who’s traveling to Paris to reconnect with her parents’ love story. But things go wrong and her family bails on her, now she’ll have to
♥ Kym
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Serena thought that falling in love with someone who is simple and easy is enough to be happy and satisfied.

4stars

I received an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book from NetGalley and the publisher in exchange for a fair and honest book review.

At first, I don’t understand why Jean-Luc and Serena argue a lot when they even chose to be together exploring Paris. Well, Serena doesn’t have a choice, she needs a tour guide while Jean-Luc is working on a project. But as the story comes to conclusion
Leigh (ofsparksandmagick)
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kiss Me in Paris

Thank you Kids Can Press and Netgalley for the complementary copy of this book, Kiss Me in Paris by Catherine Rider in exchange for my honest opinion.

This is a 200 or so plus pages so its a really short read. About Serena who takes a one day tour in Paris to remember her deceased father and about Jean Luc who in a way lost his grandfather.

To be honest, I didn't feel much of the chemistry, I mean it's a one day tour. Can you actually have that in one day?. I just dont believe in
Paige Hettinger
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arcs
this was um. hugely disappointing. rtc.

full review: https://yabooksdaily.wordpress.com/20...

When I first read the summary for this book, I fell in love. It sounded like the perfect winter romance, set in the most romantic city in the world, detailing the slow and subtle process of falling for someone when you need it most. However, I was sorely disappointed by what the book actually ended up being like.

What irked me the most was the characters. They all acted and spoke, inexplicably, like they w
Brianna
Jun 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
*Received an ARC*
Did not finish at about 80% complete.

I wanted to like this so much as I'm a sucker for a good romance, but this felt like a chore to read. Neither character was all that interesting. And a small thing that really annoyed me was how Jean-Luc lived in american till he was 14, and was now 19, but somehow forgot most English and what Americans are like - come on. If he grew up there for 14 years, you just don't outgrow it in a matter of 5 years. Nit picky, but it seriously irked me
Joy Novel Thoughts
Kiss Me in Paris is a quick sweet read about Serena, an 18 year-old woman who is discovering who she is while falling in love in Paris.

Serena's plans to go to Paris and recreate her parent's honeymoon with her mother and sister, to honor their father, but it all falls apart. Jean-Luc, the half American who Serena is 'stuck' with while she was explores Paris.

"How will you remember what you have seen,if you are always running?"

These two were such contradictions. They spent half the time frustrat
Zoë ☆
May 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook, netgalley
This book was a fun read, but for most of the time I felt like I missed something. It wasn't until the end that I *felt* something. I have to admit, the last part was really romantic! The story also discusses grief, so that added something to it for me.

So if you're looking for a quick read with Paris as the setting, this is a great read :)
Deb (Readerbuzz) Nance
A young woman goes to Paris, planning to meet up with her mother and sister, to recreate her parents' honeymoon trip and to try to get over her father's death.

It's a romance. Extremely predictable. Not even Paris could save it. Not my cuppa tea.
Jillian

Literally one of the most adorable books I have ever read.
Moony MeowPoff
I was hoping for an adorable cute read about romance and loveable characters, instead - the characters were annyoing and not likable. It's a hard pass for me.
Natalie
Deimaris ☾
2.7/5

If I'm being honest this wasn't nearly as good as Kiss Me in New York. I understand that both books take place in less than 24 hours but this one felt even more rushed than the first book. The romance didn't even feel like a romance nor did it feel like a friendship because it LITERALLY came out of nowhere. They fought like 90% of the time, they were jealous of each others exes even tho they had just met and there wasn't any romantic tension. We never had a scene it which they would smile s
Rmsooon
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The advanture was nice it but i ddnt see the chemistry between them ,, i liked the first book MUCH MORE
Anne (The Reading Life)
I received a free copy for an honest review.

Well, this was a complete and utter disaster and disappointment.

I’m this upset right now because I was genuinely looking forward to reading this book, and I remembered exactly just how happy I was when I got the ARC for review. The synopsis was so promising – the scenario in the story made such appealing setting grounds for a potentially great hate-love relationship, with an extremely fun contemporary story-line, and a mature and not-annoying main char
Vanessa
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Thanks to Kids Can Press for the ARC!
I think this second book is a bit better than "Kiss me in New York", but still, not really one of my favorites. I think romance is the first word that comes to everyone's mind when we hear "Paris". I expected this story to be a little bit more romantic, but it was just too simple for my taste. It's not like other YA books that I'm used to read. This time, I really think that only kids and teens will enjoy it.
Lisa Mandina
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
So, I really enjoyed the first book in this series, Kiss Me In New York. This one was almost as good. I liked it enough that I could barely put it down, just had a few times that the main character would make me mad. But in the end, I got her, right about the same time she kind of figured some stuff out for herself as well.

Just like with the first book I was immediately sucked in and was turning pages as fast as I could read the words on them so I could find out what was going to happen. Right
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Flower
  • Perfect Harmony
  • Zmizení Sáry Lindertové
  • Love and Other Train Wrecks
  • Die goldene Brücke (Zeitenzauber, #2)
  • Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss (Love, Life, and the List, #2)
  • Navždycky
A pseudonym based on the dual effort of authors James Noble and Stephanie Elliott.

Kiss me (4 books)
  • Kiss Me in New York
  • Kiss me in London: A Winter Romance
  • Kiss me in Rome: A Winter Romance (Kiss Me-Reihe 4)

News & Interviews