Start by marking “Kiss Me in Paris” as Want to Read:

Kiss Me in Paris

Serena has just flown all the way to Paris for a special pre-Christmas weekend with her sister, Lara. They plan to retrace the steps of their parents' long-ago honeymoon in Paris, and create a scrapbook for their bereaved mother to remember it by.

It's supposed to be serious sister bonding...until Lara takes off with her boyfriend instead.

Jean-Luc is Serena's Plan B, a fri
Published September 4th 2018 by Kids Can Press (first published October 2nd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me in Paris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me in Paris

Калина Минчева
Сладка, нежна, романтична и френска - какво повече да иска човек от една "Целувка в Париж" през месеца на любовта :)
Mel (Epic Reading)
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc-netgalley
What I wanted to read was a sweet, cute romantic story set in Paris. What I got was an annoying set of characters who are all very selfish and fairly ridiculous.

The Lead Characters
Considering how few characters are actually in Kiss Me in Paris it’s surprising how much I manage to hate all of them. Our lead man has potential but seems to be too hyper focused on a grade for a class project than on the people and life around him.
That said, next to our leading lady the lead man looks amazing. Not
Samantha (WLABB)
Rating: 3.5 Stars

Rider took us on another whirlwind romance, this time, we visited The City of Light. We might have been in a different city, but we were still treated to all the charm of her previous book.

• Pro: We were in Paris! I thought Paris was a really beautiful city, and it's always nice taking a trip there via a book.

• Pro: Charlotte and Anthony made a few appearance. I didn't realize that Rider was going to connect this book to Kiss Me in New York, but I was so happy to get a little b
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-e-arcs
This was such a fun and light read! I love how this book made me feel like I'm actually in the streets of Paris while having a cute tour guide with me! Ha! If you loved Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch then you might want to check this out too! Thanks to Net Galley and Kids Can Press for providing me a copy of this in exchange for an honest review.

"How will you remember what you have seen, if you are always running?"

"I've seen the blank stares of people lost in huge crowds, constantly surr
Lola
I requested this book because I was convinced it would be a fun romance in the City of Lights, similar to Anna and the French Kiss, which I absolutely adored.

But it’s not. For starters, this heroine is deeply annoying. I cannot stand people who visit other countries and instead of absorbing with interest and an open mind, they judge and compare and can’t stop talking instead of listening.

Of course there are things that you’re going to find unusual or that are going to boggle your mind. But tha
Olivia (The Candid Cover)
I have always loved books about travel, so it is no surprise that I enjoyed Kiss Me in Paris by Catherine Rider. This book tells the story of a trip to Paris gone awry and features two main characters with differing personalities. I just wish the book was longer so I could read more about Serena and Jean-Luc!

Full review on The Candid Cover
Grace {Rebel Mommy Book Blog}
I really enjoyed Kiss Me in New York last year. Cute book with a fun romance with good chemistry and a great setting. Kiss Me in Paris just didn’t live up to its predecessor. There was a serious lack of chemistry between Serena and Jean-Luc until the very end and still, I was completely sold. I will say I loved all the Paris talk. The setting was everything I wanted it to be. While I didn’t love this one I would totally read another book in this series if there are more.

I received this book for
Swetlana
As I mentioned in my reading updates, I really didn't like the main characters in this book which makes it about a million times more difficult to enjoy the story itself. It often felt like the characters were much younger than they are supposed to be in the way they acted and talked.

I also didn't enjoy the fact that this book's events all happened within the timespan of a single day and the characters ended up falling in love with each other by the end of the day... it just seems really unreal
Il confine dei libri
3.5

Buongiorno, readers.
Oggi ho concluso la mia prima lettura natalizia, finalmente mi sono sentita con la vena adatta.
Con “Baciami sotto il cielo di Parigi” di Catherine Byber, edito Newton Compton editori, diamo il via al mio Natale.

Serena è americana e vola a Parigi dalla sorella per il suo progetto: il Romance Tour. Vuole rivivere tutto il viaggio di nozze dei genitori per poter fare un regalo alla madre per Natale, data la prematura morte del padre. Il viaggio inizialmente prevedeva la pre
Ella
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loni (nebo možná letos?) jsem četla Polibek v New Yorku, který mě moc neohromil, takže jsem vůči Paříži byla trošku skeptická, ale nakonec musím říct, že se mi to líbilo. Rozhodně lepší než předchozí kniha, sympatické postavy, hlavně Jean-Luc (možná za to může představa toho francouzského přízvuku?) a samozřejmě pozadí Paříže, která i tady zněla naprosto kouzelně. Sice jsem to čekala víc zimně-vánoční, ale nevadí. A dokonce mi tady ani nevadila ta insta-love, čemuž se docela divím.
Iliana Simeonova
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Интересна и много приятна книга, която ни разказва за едно момиче и момче в най-романтичния град на света, невероятния Париж.
ضحى الحداد
So that was really disappointing, after reading ( Kiss Me in New York ) and waiting for this book almost a year and we are met with .. this !!
so in this book we follow Serena Charlotte's roommate and her adventures in Paris where she tries to recreate the steps of her parents honeymoon only to be met with John-Luc .. the most obnoxious guy you'll ever meet ( and not in a good way ) .. so together they will bicker non stop while supposedly seeing Paris
I couldn't connect with either of
Hristina Tserovska
Разочарована съм от нелепостта на тази книга. Всичко се случва в рамките на един ден в забързана обиколка из забележителностите на Париж с дразнещ французин, който в последните няколко страници незнайно как се оказва и подходящ за гадже на героинята. А в нито един момент не усетих да има привличане и химия между двамата. Серина си има график със задължителни места за посещение, който няма как да спази и е изнервена през цялото време...а покрай нея и аз! Обичам Париж, била съм там...и ако не на р ...more
Mayumi
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5 STARS

This was… cute? Which I think was what the author was going for anyway? There was a bit of a growth and moving on theme too, but it’s not what comes to mind once you finish the book. Just “Well, this was kinda cute”.

There’s honestly not much to say about this book – it’s not terrible, but it’s nothing that stands out of the many YA contemporary novels already out there.

Our main character, Serena goes to Paris to recreate her parents’ honeymoon tour with her sister. But, obviously thin
Callie Wonderwood
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
»Je t’aime« klingt schöner in Paris!
New Yorkerin Serena Fuentes hatte es sich alles so schön vorgestellt: Paris, die Stadt der Liebe, 21. Dezember, auf den Spuren der Hochzeitsreise ihrer Eltern, gemeinsam mit der Schwester – Romantik pur! Doch die Schwester düst mit ihrer neuesten Flamme nach Madrid ab, während Serena bei einem komplett Fremden unterkommen muss. Quelle horreur! Jean-Luc Thayer ist nur mäßig begeistert von der Aussicht, eine amerikanische Touristin babysitten zu müssen. Umso irr
Alina
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I do love romance novels, but I just can't handle sappy romance books. And when I opened this book I thought, here we go, I'm stuck with a gooey novel. But, luckily, I am a type of person that ALWAYS finishes the book, so I continued to read the story. And boy, what a great decision I've made.

The story starts with a young girl, Serena, who plans "Romance Tour" in the city of light and love with her older sister and mom. The purpose of the tour is to refresh the memory and honor her father, who h
Mariana
Sep 03, 2018 rated it liked it
ARC provided by Publisher via Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

Kiss me in Paris was a very sweet book that I really enjoyed. All books related to Paris or set in that beautiful city are always very appealing and this time I couldn’t help to feel very interested in the book, nor only for the location of the story but for the story itself.
We have Serena who’s traveling to Paris to reconnect with her parents’ love story. But things go wrong and her family bails on her, now she’ll have to
♥ Kym
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Serena thought that falling in love with someone who is simple and easy is enough to be happy and satisfied.

4stars

I received an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book from NetGalley and the publisher in exchange for a fair and honest book review.

At first, I don’t understand why Jean-Luc and Serena argue a lot when they even chose to be together exploring Paris. Well, Serena doesn’t have a choice, she needs a tour guide while Jean-Luc is working on a project. But as the story comes to conclusion
Leigh (ofsparksandmagick)
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kiss Me in Paris

Thank you Kids Can Press and Netgalley for the complementary copy of this book, Kiss Me in Paris by Catherine Rider in exchange for my honest opinion.

This is a 200 or so plus pages so its a really short read. About Serena who takes a one day tour in Paris to remember her deceased father and about Jean Luc who in a way lost his grandfather.

To be honest, I didn't feel much of the chemistry, I mean it's a one day tour. Can you actually have that in one day?. I just dont believe in
Paige
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arcs
this was um. hugely disappointing. rtc.

full review: https://yabooksdaily.wordpress.com/20...

When I first read the summary for this book, I fell in love. It sounded like the perfect winter romance, set in the most romantic city in the world, detailing the slow and subtle process of falling for someone when you need it most. However, I was sorely disappointed by what the book actually ended up being like.

What irked me the most was the characters. They all acted and spoke, inexplicably, like they w
SylExLibris
3.4 🌟

Prosegue la mia tradizione dei libri senza impegno da leggere a Natale, sta volta mi è andata leggermente meglio dell'anno scorso, ma di molto poco.
Non è che mi aspettassi un capolavoro, anzi lo scopo era proprio buttarsi in una lettura super semplice, veloce e scorrevole. Questo libro mi ha intrattenuta (per 24 ore esatte visto che l'ho iniziato ieri pomeriggio) e visto che mi aspettavo esattamente questo non ho particolari note negative di cui parlare.
Non volevo qualcosa di pesante o pro
Joy Novel Thoughts
Kiss Me in Paris is a quick sweet read about Serena, an 18 year-old woman who is discovering who she is while falling in love in Paris.

Serena's plans to go to Paris and recreate her parent's honeymoon with her mother and sister, to honor their father, but it all falls apart. Jean-Luc, the half American who Serena is 'stuck' with while she was explores Paris.

"How will you remember what you have seen,if you are always running?"

These two were such contradictions. They spent half the time frustrat
Brianna
Jun 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
*Received an ARC*
Did not finish at about 80% complete.

I wanted to like this so much as I'm a sucker for a good romance, but this felt like a chore to read. Neither character was all that interesting. And a small thing that really annoyed me was how Jean-Luc lived in american till he was 14, and was now 19, but somehow forgot most English and what Americans are like - come on. If he grew up there for 14 years, you just don't outgrow it in a matter of 5 years. Nit picky, but it seriously irked me
Zoë ☆
May 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook, netgalley
This book was a fun read, but for most of the time I felt like I missed something. It wasn't until the end that I *felt* something. I have to admit, the last part was really romantic! The story also discusses grief, so that added something to it for me.

So if you're looking for a quick read with Paris as the setting, this is a great read :)
axnx_m
Dec 08, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,5 🌟
Es gab einpaar Kleinigkeiten, die mich gestört haben (z.B. , dass leider erst zum Ende hin richtige Weihnachtsstimmung aufgekommen ist, die ich mir aber schon vorher erhofft habe.). Trotzdem hat mir das Buch und seine Geschichte ganz gut gefallen. ☃❄
Lena
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hat sich super schnell gelesen. Wunderschöne Geschichte und so passend zum Fest der Liebe 😍
Mariah Bowman
3.5 stars. RTC
Jillian

Literally one of the most adorable books I have ever read.
  • Love à la Mode
  • Depth of Field
  • The Strange Case of Doctor Jekyll & Mademoiselle Odile
  • Young Man with Camera
  • Girls Standing on Lawns
  • Mira's Diary: Lost in Paris (Mira's Diary, #1)
  • The Night Has Teeth (Lycan Code #1)
  • Songs from the Deep
  • Goddess in the Machine
  • The Red Labyrinth
  • When You Were Everything
  • Making You Mine (You, #2)
  • America's Wilderness: The Photographs Of Ansel Adams With The Writings Of John Muir
  • Saving Death
  • The Minstrel's Tale
  • Hearts Made for Breaking
  • Pet
  • Valiant
A pseudonym based on the dual effort of authors James Noble and Stephanie Elliott.