Start by marking “Fate of the Dragons (Dragon-Born Trilogy #5)” as Want to Read:
Fate of the Dragons (Dragon-Born Trilogy #5)

Fate of the Dragons

(Dragon Born Saga #5)

While Ophelia finds herself taken to a palace far away and held hostage by the devilishly handsome Trinity brothers, her homeland plunges into chaos.
The king of Withrae is at war with the humans. His queen is on her deathbed. Who will lead the Dragons as one wizard and his devious sister take the throne?
Withrae is in peril, and though Princess Noemie attempts to keep he
Published January 16th 2018 by Patchwork Press

Start your review of Fate of the Dragons (Dragon-Born Trilogy #5)
Antoinette Lewis
Dec 28, 2018 rated it liked it
The series could be better. When one book end the new book does not pick up from the last book. I am trying to piece what happened and how to change it.
Kristi
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
More intrigue!

As the characters weave their way through their lives and try to find their way out of the impending war, you cannot help but wonder how much of it is destiny and how much of it is real choice. K.N. Lee does a great job of pulling you in as she develops the plot and the characters more and more fully. You also find that you start thinking maybe you might not know the characters as well as you thought. Who is truly good? Who is truly evil?

I would have given this installment 5 stars
The Mysterious Reader
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about K.N. Lee’s
Fate of the Dragons, book 5 of her Dragon-Born series? Well, it certainly is the promised “epic dragon reverse harem fantasy”. It’s also wickedly fun, wonderfully plotted and totally addicted. If you’ve read the prior four books in the series, rest assured that your addiction can be temporarily assuaged, as this one is just as fun and wonderfully written as the prior ones. If you’re a newcomer to this series then two pieces of advice: (a) this is not the right pla
Sisi Rachelle
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Disappointed

More like a short story than an actual novel compared to book two and three. Almost not worth spending the money on four and five, I read them both within a few hours
Wade
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was ok
Read book 1 as a free offer from kobo. I'll admit it's a good short story and well written but unfortunately it is a short story, not a book, not a novel. I burned through it in about 30 minutes and was left dumbfounded at how short it was. Then I found out these short stories were selling for $4CAD(discounted from 12.99!!!). What a scam! I've read short books(solid 8 hour read) better than this for $4.

I've read up to book 5. If all 6 stories were combined in 1 I would call it a solid book or n
Crystal
Apr 24, 2019 rated it liked it
I rarely write book reviews but felt this book needed one. While I enjoyed the first three books in the series, books 4 & 5 easily could have been combined to make an average length novel. Each took me only a little over an hour to read. Additionally, the amount of grammatical, spelling, and other errors was significant enough to ruin the flow of the books in several places. The biggest error was the author’s switching between the mist being red and green. With the exception of one place in book ...more
Aneesa Bhayat
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: excellent-books
This series is addictive! The kingdom of Withrae is under attack, dragons are being killed and Queen Rowen must fight for her life against an evil Tempest. King Rickard is preparing for war against the Humans and the Wizards. Its turmoil all around. In this book, we meet Ophelia, Rowen's sister who is held captive by the Humans. This book is fast paced and exhilarating! I simply could not put it down, turning the next page to find out what has happened. Will Rowen be able to defeat the Tempest, ...more
Toni
Dec 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Great story idea and definitely intriguing. However, as much as I have enjoyed reading the series I am disappointed in the length of the last 2 books in particular. Also the editing is very poor with many spelling mistakes, grammatical errors along with words that seem to be added in some places that don’t fit or make sense with the sentence they were in. I feel that I have wasted my money buying these last two books (4 and 5). As much as I’d like to read the ending I won’t be spending the money ...more
Susan
Jan 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Fate of the Dragons is the fifth book in the Dragon Born series.This is a not a standalone, as it starts off right where the previous book ended and ends in a cliffhanger. There is violence.

The book blurb adequately describes the storyline so I'm not going to repeat that all of that info here. There are clues in the storyline that keep you guessing what will be revealed next. It definitely kept me reading. Overall it is an interesting storyline and worth taking the time to read. I look forward t
Elizabeth Connor
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book, and I am very grateful because I love this series. There are some seriously evil characters in this installment, as well as some surprising revelations. Again, the ending is inconclusive, but the stopping point is logical. Thankfully. There's no reason for me to give a plot synopsis, so I'll end things by saying this is a great series and I truly enjoyed this installment.
Patti
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Overall rating: 4.8

Book 5 delivered in spades. Truly near perfection! Surprise characters from the past reappear adding even more possibilities to outcome and new levels of intrigue. No HEAs to be seen as yet but reader is given much to be hopeful for. You definitely know this book will end with a cliffhanger but still found even that almost perfect! This masterful writing truly does its job ensuring that a reader will want the next book.!
Caroline Doig
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fate of the Dragons is book 5 of the Dragon Born series, even though this was a fantastic read I needed to start this series from book 1 to understand the characters. Fantastic read and very well written story and plots and I loved the characters, this book ends in a cliffhanger and is not a standalone. I highly recommend this book but you do need to start from book 1 .
sherri jones-teachout
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rowen and her unborn child are in danger. Rowen has been enslaved by a brother and sister wizard and sorceress and they have taken over the kingdom. Rickard is away and doesn’t know what is happening. Rowen’s sister is a captive of the three kings who believe the wizard is their friend but he has betrayed them in order to start a war between the humans and dragons. Is all hope lost?

Roger
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fate of the Dragons, as good as the first four books in the series were, this one left me wanting, perhaps it was because I waited so long between the books in the series? Enough said, no spoilers from me, be sure to read the book. I have to wait for the next book?
Lorelei A. Lauro
Still fraught with errors

This book, too, is fraught with grammatical errors. As short as these stories are, there is no excuse to such poor writing. I hold no hope that the final book will fare any better.
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
The exciting continuation of this action-packed series. I love how dark and desperate things are getting. I enjoyed learning about the different characters and seeing some old familiar faces once again.
It’s thrilling and I can’t wait for more!
I voluntarily reviewed an arc from the author.
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this book was awesome. the first one i have read for this series and i fell in love. now i need to read them all. yes there where times i was confused but i expected that. the book was great and i recommend this series. i read this book voluntarily from an arc from the author.
Tayllor
Apr 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Typos and grammar

I have really enjoyed reading this series but this book has way too many typos and grammar errors. It ruined the flow of the book. Besides that it was good.
Jackie
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Epic fantasy, that is well written and totally addictive. Reverse harem that gives you a totally different concept of a story. Loved it. Don’t miss out.
Anthony R Woods
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not very good

Hard to keep interest in it and to follow all the different characters. Some of her books are ok but really short.
Véronique Laplante Grenier
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once more another great book in that serie. Can't wait for book 6.
Audrey
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good

Interesting book with lots of action and intrigue. I can't wait until they discover how to extinguish the smoke that is keeping the dragons from changing.
Samantha Keltgen
January
Apr 16, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Dragon Rider: The Brindle Dragon Prequel
  • Fated Magic (Academy of the Elites, #3)
  • Celtic Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Druid #3)
  • The Hunted Soul (The Cursed Key Trilogy, #2)
  • Broken Magic (Academy of the Elites, #2)
  • Untamed Magic (Academy of the Elites, #1)
  • Institute of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Druid, #1)
  • Betrayal (The 1000 Revolution, #1)
  • Trust (The 1000 Revolution, #4)
  • Trapped (The 1000 Revolution, #3)
  • Escape (The 1000 Revolution, #2)
  • Crime of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Druid #2)
  • Emperor's Throne (Desert Cursed, #6)
  • Unbound Magic (Academy of the Elites #4)
  • Wyvern's Lair (Desert Cursed, #5)
  • Fire Glass
  • Stalked by the Rogue Wolf (Cajun Werewolves of the Bayou #1)
  • Dragon Freedom (The Stone Crown, #3)
K.N. Lee is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who resides in Charlotte, North Carolina. When she is not writing twisted tales, fantasy novels, and dark poetry, she does a great deal of traveling and promotes other authors. Wannabe rockstar, foreign language enthusiast, and anime geek, K.N. Lee also enjoys helping others reach their writing and publishing goals. She is a winner of t ...more

Dragon Born Saga (6 books)
  • Half-Blood Dragon (Dragon Born Trilogy #1)
  • Magic-Born Dragon (Dragon Born Trilogy #2)
  • Queen of the Dragons (Dragon Born Trilogy #3)
  • War of the Dragons (Dragon-Born Trilogy #4)
  • Curse of the Dragons: A Coming-of-Age Dragon Fantasy Adventure (Dragon Born Saga Book 6)