Start by marking “Tunes (Beekman Hills, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tunes (Beekman Hills, #2)

Tunes

(Beekman Hills #2)

4.63  ·  Rating details ·  40 Ratings  ·  31 Reviews
What’s more cliché than falling for a guy in a band?

A no-strings fling is all it was meant to be for Gracyn George. Sun, sand, sex, and then move on. That was before he strummed his way into her life. Each note leaving a tingle in her spine, their lasting melodies burned into her memory.

What’s more cliché than pining for the one who got away?

Gavin Keller has sacrificed fa

To ask other readers questions about Tunes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tunes

Debbie
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
GAH! I had to marinate on this book a couple days before I could review. First off, Gavin. He's everything you want in a rockstar boyfriend. He was amazing. Gracyn. She is a badass with a soft heart. You want to have a beer (or a shot) with this girl. Gavin + Gracyn = holy hotness! I loved them together. They bring out the good stuff in each other and you find yourself cheering for them to make it. Cheering hard! Loved the cameos from all the others from previous books. And Gavin's bandmates wer ...more
Erin
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with KC Ender's words when she released "Troubles." She has a wonderful way of weaving her main characters and secondary ones together in a way that you want everyone's story. I really liked Gracyn. She was a low drama character with a free spirit. She worked hard for what she wanted and loved with all she had. Gavin..just be still my heart. I love a good musician. The song he wrote and love he had for Gracyn made my soul soar. He was a fantastic hero! I'm in love. They literally ...more
Deedy Hays
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Music is healing, comforting, & magical. Moments in time are etched there with strings, chords, & lyrics. A musician & an accountant seem like an unlikely pairing...until the music captures them in a moment in time. The journey they each have to go on to realize their places in each other’s lives are woven in a single song...The One.

I love this book and the soul searching Gracyn & Gavin had to do to find their way back to One!
Jennifer Hines
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
*I received this book free from Barclay Publicity.*

If you read book one then you already know Gracyn met someone on Spring Break, but in Tunes we'll discover all the sordid details of that vacation, including the one bad decision which ended it and why she was so moody all the time. But when things are meant to be they'll find a way.

"Never thought I'd fall for the guy in the band."

Gavin put college on hold to play music. He never thought he'd make it big, but even with all the success he still f
Eileen Robinson
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads, arcs
I thoroughly enjoyed this book from beginning to end, and i must admit, i didn't really want to read the end!!
Gavin and Gracyn were the perfect couple. Gavin having put back college in favour of exploring a music career, which you just know is going to be a huge success. He's charming, a voice to melt the hardest of hearts and a soul that just makes you want to belong right beside his. Gracyn was the kind of girl you want to be or to be your best friend. Sassy and strong, and the kind of girl th
Colette
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Books with a music element have my soul.

I just finished Tunes by KC Enders and I thought it was a great story. I'm a sucker for books with a music element and it didn't disappoint. The book centers around two characters Gavin who is in a small band, and Gracyn (I love this character name) who meet while she is traveling. Their chemistry is fire. You could feel it between these two, which I think can be hard to do in a book, but KC Enders did it without question. The story kept me interested thro
Melena Torretta
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arcs

I have been waiting to read Gracyn and Gavin's story since their Spring Break meeting was mentioned in Troubles, and it was fun to follow their journey.

Gracyn is strong, smart, and protective of those she cares about. Gavin was more of an enigma until now, but I like that he's so well read, thoughtful, and really a romantic at heart.

Their journey is not easy with life pulling them in different directions and others trying to interfere. Neither of them is perfect, they both make mistakes
Randimae Sherwood
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I recieved this book via ARC in exchange for my honest opinion.... Well here it is. Omg!! Where to even start with this book?!?!
Well first off this book hit me right in the feels! I havent had the time to do my review but I'm glad I waited so that I had more time to get my thoughts together.
I loved the team work between Graclyn and Gavin. I loved how support he was and how strong Graclyn was. I felt this book had amazing and well written characters, the fling between the two and everything knew
Lisa Hill
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the whole gang at McBrides on Main Street. The love and acceptance the disparate band of regulars get from Francie, the owner, is a beautiful thing.

This story focuses on one of those regulars, Gracyn, who heads to Florida for Spring break. She meets an aspiring musician, Gavin, and their stop-start love affair takes us through the book.

Gavin is a wise head on young shoulders and Gracyn is a determined woman weighed down by familial expectations. But they see each other. Really see the per
Brenda Simmons
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jamie
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gavin is nothing like you would think a rock start persona would be . Gavin is so musically talented , as well as a very down to earth person. Gavin isn't all about the fame and fortune of the band , he just loves to play music. I really liked Gracyn's character I just wish she felt more confident in her self and her happiness. It takes her most of the book before she realizes that she has her friends and Gavin in her corner cheering her on . Gracyn's finally takes a leap of faith and makes the ...more
Brittany Johnson
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for a angsty, emotional, and wonderful read! If you like rocker romance this book will be for you! Gracyn is a awesome heroine with a can do it myself attitude that delivers! Gavin and Gracyn are awesome characters that you just wanted to root for the happy ever after.
Rachel Talavera
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh to be back in the Beekman world again. I didn’t realized how much I needed this book till I got in it. Another smash hit (pun intended) for KC. Gavin is absolutely drool worthy and that ending is KILLING me. Thanks for the fabulous book.
Lorie
Oct 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: oct-2018
2.75 - 3 Stars

Meh. I love how it start off.... by the time I hit the half way point I was just totally annoyed... by the end.... I don't even know...... So much potential too.........
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: marie
I love the world of McBrides on Main Street that K.C. Enders has created. Each time I start a new book in the Beekman Hills series I know that I am going to get a great story. Tunes did not disappoint. Gracyn and Gavin’s emotional roller coaster story is full of all the feels that will have you cheering them to the HEA.

I wasn’t sure that I liked Gracyn at first. She did some things that I didn’t agree with and I felt that she needed to get control of her life and she did. I was proud of her for
Kristina Bowen
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m so glad Gracyn got a book, after the Spring Break she talked about in book 1, I hoped for her happy ending. I love how we got a glimpse into Spring Break and then the story, it was perfect. It is so awesome how Lighting Strikes makes an appearance in the book. The twist and turns Gracyn had to encounter with Langston was infuriating, but worth it in the end. Now, the ending, incredible. Words are hard to express more than that. Thank you KC Enders for this story.
Shannon
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gracyn and Gavin are perfect for each other but so aggravating!!

I love how strong and independent Gracyn is and how supportive Gavin is.

This story will aggravate you, make you smile until your face hurts, and hurt your heart. Be prepared for some ups and downs.

This is a fairly fast paced read. I read 65% in one sitting (about 2-2.5 hours). So grab it and meet Gracyn and Gavin, you’ll be happy you did! (But don’t come back yelling at me!!!)
Teri
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg Gracyn and Gavin!!! This is such a great story. I love the characters, the plot, the angst...well done KC Enders. Such a fantastic follow up to Troubles and Twist. Can't wait for the next one.👍😁💗🍀
Jaime
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gavin and Gracyn were magic. What happens on spring break apparently doesn’t all stay there? These characters are dynamic and you want to be their friends.

Gavin is a rockstar but he’s such a good guy. And Gracyn is kickass; she’s smart and witty and totally a cool bartender.

KC Enders integrates music, which is good for everything, along with heartstrings pulls. Another favorite for the Beekman crew.
Book Nerd Kate
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tunes is a part of the Beekman Hills series, but can absolutely be read as a standalone. I, however, have been waiting for for Gracyn’s story since Troubles (the first in the series) was released. Gavin is a Hot rockstar and his love story with Gracyn is a bit of a rollercoaster ride.. which in turn, takes the reader on an emotional ride as well. I loved the glimpses of the characters from the previous books in the series. I love how KC Enders writes characters that are a bit different and flawe ...more
Mary Baird
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love second chance stories and Tunes is just that! It’s a book filled with tons of sexy moments but is also a bit angsty and let’s not forget emotional and heart wrenching. Gavin is a HOTTIE rocker but he is also really a nice guy. Gracyn is a spirited but self-sufficient college student on spring break.

They meet one night at a bar on the beach that his band was playing at. Gracyn caught Gavin’s eye from out on the dance floor as he played. It in that brief moment that he knew there was someth
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tunes has become my favorite book by KC Enders, at least until the next book comes out, as I was taken on an emotional journey that had me mentally exhausted in the best way by the end. It started out with Gracyn meeting someone on Spring Break, and spending a HOT NIGHT with him. Like I'm talking about their sparks ignited to lighting the sheets on fire HOT! Then she ran before he woke up. See, she met Gavin, a hottie in a band, so she talks herself out of anything else but a one night hook up, ...more
Lauren
Oct 09, 2018 rated it liked it
If Murphy applied his law to a relationship, this would be the result. This is a story of missed connections and misunderstandings, of two people who shouldn't have met but who somehow keep finding their way back to each other. Overall I found this a cute story, especially the first half. The second half I felt was too bogged down by angst and distrust.

I especially wish that *some people* would face actual consequences for their actions. Even in the #metoo age, I understand why Gracyn might not
Noel
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love how these two notice the little things about one another in a short time, the details in it all that you wouldn't think you would find in a Spring Break fling from two people who are strangers thrown together. It is just everything.
I was not expecting the story to go the direction that it did, but honestly it was so riveting and just drew me in so much more to know it didn't go the way I was expecting. Watching all their ups and downs was page turning.
KC Ender's, writing just keeps gettin
Jessica
Shelves: arc
First and foremost I will mention that while this is a part of a series, this is a book that most definitely CAN be read as a stand alone. KC Enders is one of my favorite authors. Not only is she one of the nicest and sweetest people I have ever had the privelage of meeting, she is great with words and writes amazing books! Gavin and Gracyn are great for each other and their story will make you grin until your face hurts. This is a fast paced book, which isn't always a terrible thing. KC Enders ...more
Alamea
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Gavin and Gracyn's story! The connection they share was able to endure even over 18 months of no communication. Enders was able to vividly portray their feelings so well that my heart was fluttering at times, and at other times I had to hold my breath. I was rooting for Gavin and Gracyn the entire story. I don't want to give it away, but the ending was perfect! Well done, Enders!
Megan Damrow
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tunes was a fun, entertaining, and a heartfelt book. I loved Gavin and Gracyn. They were both strong characters, who brought out the best in each other. The connection they had was like no other. Even though it was a rocky road to be together, the heart wants what the hearts wants. And that ending, just wait!!! Well done, Ms. Enders.
Tonya Pierce
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful tale by KC Enders! It has it all...finding yourself, finding each other, great friends and MUSIC!! And of course there’s hot bartenders and crazy fun. There’s also surprises around the corner. Come visit Beekman Hills again, you won’t be disappointed.
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so curious about what happened between Gracyn and Gavin after reading Troubles. I *needed* their story and have been impatiently waiting for it since finishing book one.

Gavin and Gracyn meet each other when his band performs in a beach bar while she's on Spring Break. It's just supposed to be a fling. There's not supposed to be a connection. It's not supposed to be real. But even though they seem to be opposites, everything they share is 100% real. But Gracyn leaves and doesn't leave Gavi
LLS
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a good read! I had been looking forward to finding out what happened on "spring break" and this did not disappoint! The road for Gavin and Gracyn was not an easy one but so worth it. Can't wait for more!

Thank you for the privilege of reading this book! Well done ❤

Beekman Hills (2 books)
  • Troubles (Beekman Hills, #1)