Start by marking “Exonerated with Love (The Mobster Files, #2)” as Want to Read:
Exonerated with Love (The Mobster Files, #2)

Exonerated with Love (The Mobster Files, #2)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Can second chances really exist for a bad boy mobster and the only woman to ever steal his heart?

There’s a hit out on Cameron Shearer’s life, his mafia ties dragging him down the path of darkness once more. After a harrowing meeting, he discovers no one ever stays dead when you’re in the mafia. Determined not to lose the only woman he’s loved, Cameron turns to the Del Ross
Kindle Edition
Published 2018 by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Exonerated with Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exonerated with Love

Jennifer Pierson
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exonerated with Love was a such a super exciting read from the talented Skye McNeil, that I'm not giving any sort of description simply because with the suspense aspect to it, I don't spoiler douchery to accidentally to appear. This is the continuation of Joci & Cameron's story, so you MUST READ Appointed By Fate (Book 1) FIRST! This round everything is bigger. More action, tons of angst, crazy drama, secrets for days, and of course, the mob is everywhere close by. Which means that my f-bomb ...more
Polly Barreto
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hang on to your seat because Exonerated With Love is filled with action, suspense, lots of angst, drama, so many secrets (whew!), and the is mob hanging close by! The story of Joci Dorous and Cameron Shearer continues in this book.

Their friends, Officer Levi Quinn and Rayna Alley, are close by and helping them deal with all the twists and turns that happen throughout the story. Maybe even a little something happening between those two (hhhummmm)!

Who is telling the truth? Who is telling the lie
Reckless Readers
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was looking forward to reading this one after enjoying Appointed by Fate so much, I feel in love with the characters and couldn't wait to see how their story continued. My expectation for this book was exceeded. There is so much tension that builds as this book progresses that it kept me flicking the pages, captivated. This book has everything that you could want, angst, action and drama. Skye did a fantastic job with this sequel, I cannot wait to read the next one.

***Reviewed by Codie***
Renee at Book Happiness
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review...

I have to say that this book just OH MY GOD it has everything. this book is one wild ride and such a great read..

I could barely put it down!! Best book hangover in awhile!!

LOVED LOVED!!!
United Indie Book Blog
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a very good book. I got so much enjoyment from this story. Cameron and Joci are both great characters that made this book so enjoyable. I really enjoyed the writing, the characters, and the plot. I love a good Mob Boss story and this one did not disappoint. I read it straight through and enjoyed every word, chapter, and I can say Skye McNeil has gained a new fan in me. This is a book that has to be devoured it word for word. This book will not only hook you but just grab you. I cannot w ...more
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Engrossing and entertaining, I couldn't wait to dive in to see how things unfolded after enjoying the first book so much! The tension between this couple mounted throughout, wars between the past and the future making the reader wonder about the outcome. I was pleasantly surprised by how it all turned out!! I thank the Author for providing a copy to review!!

~~~Erika, Book Haven Book Blog
Brigitte
Apr 14, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoyed reading the first part of the story, but I began to have mix feelings with the various twists that kept coming and the end left me speechless.

Cameron is ex mob, now a police officer, but once in the mob, cutting ties completely isn't always an option.

Joci is an attorney who has left her previous firm to start her own business with her best friend. She seems to have it all and then complications start to materialise under different guises.

Cameron is madly in love with Joci and is prep
Sassy Southern
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Lots going on here-don’t let the blurb fool you, this story is far more complex than it lets on. Cameron and Joci live a fairly simple life, aside from the fact Cameron has mafia ties, a hit on him, and his finances ex is still very much alive and willing to do anything to get her back. This was a tough read, because there was in fact so much going on. I believe it notes it can be read as a stand alone, but in fact there is a first book that should absolutely be read first or you will be lost. W ...more
We Like them Dark **
Apr 12, 2018
Skye McNeil
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
ginger
Elizabeth Harrelson
Jun 09, 2018
Tracey
Jul 07, 2018
Skye McNeil began writing at the age of seventeen and has been lost in a love affair ever since. During the day, she moonlights as a paralegal at a law firm favoring criminal law.

Skye enjoys writing romantic suspense and contemporary romance that leaves readers craving more. Her contemporary and historical novels range from sweet and sassy to steamy and sultry.

Her constant writing companions are t
More about Skye McNeil