Start by marking “Traitors' Fate: A Queen of Thieves Epic Fantasy Novel” as Want to Read:
Traitors' Fate: A Queen of Thieves Epic Fantasy Novel

Traitors' Fate: A Queen of Thieves Epic Fantasy Novel

(Queen of Thieves)

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  78 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
One Death Changes Two Cities Forever

Ilanna, Master of the Night Guild, has waged a war for eight years to cleanse her city of the rival criminal organization that nearly destroyed it. When she uncovers a ring of slavers trafficking young girls for sexual servitude around the continent, she is forced to venture into the city of Voramis, the seat of her enemy's power, to hun
Published February 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Traitors' Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Traitors' Fate

Rebekah
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is comprised of two novellas, and straddles the space between two trilogies. In the first novella, we follow the leader of the Night Guild, as she and a small crew track down the members of a rival guild, the Bloody Hand, who are running a slave trade and sex trafficking operation through her city. She is enraged by this for territorial reasons and personal ones.

In her plans to destroy their leader and their trade, she takes great risk, following the Bloody Hand into their own territor
Victoria
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. Don't start this before bed. Once you start you won't want to stop.
Alexis Long *from the heart of a bibliophile lair*
Wow

Love the book. It made my heart skip a beat but I couldn't put it down I started early today and man oh man it is amazing book. You guys will love it like I do.
Patrick Hodges
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Having thoroughly devoured Andy Peloquin's Night Guild series, it was with a little sadness that I moved onto Traitor's Fate. I so fell in love with Ilanna, and picking up her story eight years after the NG series completed brought all those wonderful memories back. However, Traitor's Fate is not ONLY her story.

The first half of the book follows Ilanna as she makes the journey from her home in Praamis to the neighboring city of Voramis, hoping to put an end to the ring of sex traffickers that ha
Tiffany Landers
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Title of Book: Traitors Fate (Queen of Thieves, Book Four)
Author Name: Andy Peloquin
Genre: Fantasy/Paranormal
ASIN Number: B078XPHZW9
Rating: 5
Steam Rating: 1

If you haven’t yet indulged in reading the first three books in the Queen of Thieves series by Andy Peloquin, I strongly encourage you to do so in order to fully grasp and appreciate the characters and their stories in Traitor’s Fate.

Once again, Mr. Peloquin delivers with a perfect KO in this riveting and passionate tale of intrigue, suspens
Maggie Whitworth
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤❤❤
💋
When I began reading the opening few paragraphs of this book it was like coming home , or putting on a really comfy pair of slippers , the familiarity is so wonderful , being back with the gang ,Ilanna , Errik and The Night Guild.
The Bloody Hand are still causing problems I’m Praamis ,trafficking drugs and using young girls in the most soul destroying ways , not caring for the end results , death.
Ilanna is on a mission, to route out all members of this heinous group from her city and rescu
Sahar Husseini
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Fantasy

If you enjoy reading action-packed fantasy that keeps you on the edge of your seat, you will love this book. You might think that the lines between good and evil blur in this fantasy. There is the Queen of the Night Guild, an organization of thugs and thieves, and there is the Hunter with a dagger that urges him to kill. Surely, this means they are evil, or are they? How could they be evil when they fight to destroy sex traffickers and destroyers of innocence? Read this fabulous
Francine
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Traitor's Fate

I am hooked on this series. Didn't think I would like "dark scenarios " but Andy has me looking for the next in the series. I like that he gave information about trafficking in the end of book. We seem, or I do, that there is so much still going on the the world. You see it on TV but I didn't realize it was as bad as it is as in the book. Thank you Andy. And thank you for killing the bad guys.
Fawn
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ilanna, Master of the Night Guild and the Hunter, legendary assassin of Voramis made it sound like these two might meet and interact. That was the only disappointment here. This novel is fantastic in the fact that we get to see these two amazing characters again, just not together. It was a book I couldn't put down until the end.
Angie
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

This book was well written with tons of action and suspense. The character shift threw me off towards the end of the book but was a great transition into the a new trilogy, Dark Blade Assassin. I can’t wait to read more about the escapades of the Hunter.
Bobbi
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Opportunity missed

For those of us who have read all the Queen of Thieves novels, this book missed the opportunity to have more interaction with our beloved characters. Even bigger was the mistake of not allowing the "great hunter" to work with Erikk and Ilanna.
Heather Kirchhoff
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading Traitors' Fate. I loved how the author combined his two worlds together. I can't wait to read Andy's next book.
Howard Browning
Sep 07, 2018
Stacy
Sep 09, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
I am, first and foremost, a storyteller and an artist--words are my palette. Fantasy is my genre of choice, and I love to explore the darker side of human nature through the filter of fantasy heroes, villains, and everything in between. I'm also a freelance writer, a book lover, and a guy who just loves to meet new people and spend hours talking about my fascination for the worlds I encounter in t ...more

Queen of Thieves (3 books)
  • Child of the Night Guild (Queen of Thieves #1)
  • Thief of the Night Guild (Queen of Thieves #2)
  • Queen of the Night Guild (Queen of Thieves #3)