Start by marking “Sweet Obsession (Sweet Addiction, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Obsession (Sweet Addiction, #3)

Sweet Obsession

(Sweet Addiction #3)

This is an alternate cover edition for ASIN B015NVGK4U.

From New York Times bestselling author, J. Daniels, comes a sexy new STANDALONE novel that does NOT need to be read in conjunction with any other book.

Everyone knows Brooke Wicks loves to have a good time.

She’s not interested in getting serious, settling down, or limiting herself to one man. So when she meets the sexy
Published January 2018 by Amazon Digital Services (first published September 21st 2015)

Lisa Jayne
FIVE MASON KING STARS.

"Love is a madness I will willingly accept if he's the one pulling me under."

description

Author J Daniels never fails to blow me away. In fact I love her books so much that I find myself slightly concerned at what will happen if she ever decides to stop doing what she does best. But for now I can be rest assured that one of my favourite of all time authors continues to produce fantastically erotic romance books for me to fall in love with over and over and over again. How do I start
Christy
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4-4.5 stars!

photo BCC6195C-C95B-4645-8E2E-D728A05B41C3_zpsqa3ukawa.jpg

Brooke is one of those characters I wasn’t sure about when I read the first two books in this series. Honestly, I wasn’t sure I wanted to read her book. Then I heard our favorite Aussie yoga instructor from the Bama series was the leading man and I had to jump in! I am so glad I did! I was shocked with how much I loved her!

Mason was amazing but Brooke was the star of the show! She’s had a bit of a change of heart after working for Dylan for a few years and becoming friends with Jo
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Sweet Obsession
Series: Sweet Addiction #3
Author: J. Daniels
Release date: September 22, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

There aren't too many authors that I can say give me a positive reading experience every single time. The odds of that are extremely low and I could probably count on one hand the authors that deliver the goods with every new release. J. Daniels is one of them. When I pick up one of her books, I know that I'm going to receive the following things:
Catarina
4 Obsessive Stars,

Brooke loves enjoying life and having a good time. She loves flirting, sex but what she doesn’t enjoy are relationships. She has what you could call commitment issues.
Mason is looking for a new life and opening his gym in Chicago seems like the best way to do it, and he’s even surer about it when he meets the sexy baker that works across the street. What he wasn’t expecting was the tables turning and he has to be the one to convince her to have something real, and not only se
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

With a strangled cry, we fall, words and moans blending into the night. It's hot and filthy, and so profoundly intimate...

It's no secret that I'm obsessed with all things J. Daniels (see what I did there?) and for damn good reason too. The woman never fails to serve up a hero that is guaranteed to make me pant and drool over. Ever since Mason was first introduced in All I Want, I've been obsessively stalking patiently waiting for his book. Can you blame me? He's a sex on a stick Aus
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

I've been looking forward to reading Sweet Obsession for a while now, if it wasn't the pretty pink cover that drew me in it was the promise of a man-eater called Brooke and an Aussie hunk called Mason who was on the search for 'more.'

Mason King having recently moved away from his friends and life in Alabama, is nervous about opening his hot yoga studio in Chicago, so when a beautiful lady with balls of steel comes strolling over to introduce herself, he finds himself easily dis
Beverly
Sep 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Brooke isn’t like most girls. She isn’t after hearts and flowers or romance, nope she only looking for a good time. Brooke is fun, loud, and real. Brooke is my type of person, she doesn’t care if you like her, she is still going to be her. When I first met Brooke in Sweet Addiction she was more annoying and frustrating, but I have grown to love her. After reading Sweet Obsession, I love her even more.

Mason has just moved to Chicago to open up a yoga studio. On day one he meets Brooke and is imm
Violina The Romance Lover
4 "KOALA" stars

REVIEW TO COME!!!
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'With You' Stars!

J. Daniels is really after my heart! She definitely stole it with this wonderful series and she did not fail with the last book, that's for sure! I really enjoyed Brooke and Mason's love story (even though Dylan and Reese are still my faves!! lol): it was funny, it was hot and it was emotional! Everything happening at the end of the book had me at the edge of my seat and that's always a great sign!

As I mentioned before, definitely recommend the Sweet Addiction series. You do
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
+++ 5 'FUCK THAT NOISE' STARS +++

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"You are loved, Brooke Wicks. My adoration for you is endless."

J. Daniels once again manages to steal my heart with her sassy writing and her ability to create amazing characters. Be prepared because Brooke Wicks will become your favorite heroine and Mason King will steal your heart.

Brooke Wicks. I love this woman. She's on my top favorite heroines list. We were first introduced to her in Sweet Addiction very briefly before getting to know her really well in
S.M. West

4.5 Mason STARS

I enjoyed this although, I'll admit, I had a bit of difficulty with the female voice...this was an audiobook...but from the very first word utter by the male voice, all reservations went out the window (along with my panties). Just one word for you...Aussie!

Like Mason King, the hero in the book, the male voice was Australian. And with that, I could totally work around any hang ups I had with the female voice.

I enjoyed Brooke and Mason's story, which I'd give 4 stars, the extra st
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Sweet Addiction was my very first taste of erotica. The combination of baking and sex, sugar and spice made it the perfect introduction to the genre, and I jokingly blame J. Daniels for corrupting my sweet, innocent mind. I quickly gobbled up the second book, Sweet Possession, and I was sad to say goodbye to the quirky cast of characters I’d grown so fond of. So when I found out that man crazy Brooke was getting her very own book, I was beyond excited. J. Daniels crossing over characters from he ...more
Andie
4.5 Sexy Aussie stars, yeah??

Firstly, HUGE thanks to J. Daniels for gifting me an ARC to read!

I've been a big J. Daniels fan for awhile now and the Sweet Series is one of my favorite series to date. We kicked off the series with Dylan and sweet, Sweet Reese. Now it's Brooke's turn. Brooke is this sexy and fierce baker; a no nonsense, get in and get out kinda girl. Mason is polar opposite. He is one seriously hot Aussie who owns "Hot Yoga" right across the street from the bakery. Mason is adora
Kiki
Some things you can’t come back from.
The hero had EXTREME double standards that he cloaked well with his “I’m a modern aged respectful man therefore can’t be misogynist”.

He clearly had his share of debauchery when he was young. He’s been ready to settle for a while. He almost settled with another woman, he traveled to another country to be with her. Now just because HE is ready heroine should be ready too?

Heroine shouldn’t pursue him unless she CAN give him what he wants? So she clearly was ok
EgyptDiva
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“You are loved, Brooke Wicks. My adoration for you is endless.”

Well this was fun !

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before, A player meets a nice girl, he’s fighting his feelings for her but eventually gives in and she changes his ways and so they live happily ever after :D !
Well, this book was kinda like that except, the player was Brooke ,, and the nice person (Obviously not girl :D) was Mason !

We’ve met Mason in the Alabama series, he’s a hot Aussie yoga instructor with a golden heart! He ju
J. Daniels
May 16, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
'Jesus. Do all Australians smell this good? Like sunshine and impending orgasms. Mercy.'

Book three in the Sweet Addiction series.

Can be read as a COMPLETE STANDALONE!

Now LIVE and FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
☆ Amazon ➜ http://geni.us/SweetObsession
☆ Audio ➜ http://geni.us/SOAudio
☆ Paperback ➜ http://geni.us/SOPaperback

Excerpt:

The sidewalk is already busy at a quarter after eight Monday morning as I make my usual trek down Fayette street, carefully juggling four coffee orders, my over-sized Coach bag
Denia Books and Baubles®
Guys, I just figured out something very important. And I'm so sorry it took me this long to get it. The Mason that Brooke falls in love with in this book, is the same Mason that is the Alabama summer series, on the second book, he goes out on a date with Tessa, and the only reason I figured that out it was because I am re-reading the Alabama Summer series. I am so happy about this discovery.
I mean some of you might already know about it, but here I am all jumping around like a bunny that just fo
Jen
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Little Devil Stars

J Daniels has not written anything that I don't love. Sweet Obsession was no different. Mix together a cupcake baker and a yoga instructor with an Aussie accent and you have a recipe for greatness.

Brooke isn't just a cupcake baker though. Currently she is also roommates with Joey. She's flipped the roles here and is the one who doesn't do relationships. She likes to have fun and usually only engages in one night stands. That is until there is a new hottie that moved in a
Brianna Maddox
I received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review from the author. It does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Full Review on Brianna's Bookish Confessions.

If you guys follow me on some platform- Instagram, Goodreads, here on my blog or even Twitter, you’ll know how obsessed I have become over J. Daniels books. I read Sweet Addiction and Sweet Possession early this year and immediately fell in love!

I’ve been dying for Brooke’s book since I read the original 2 Swee
Susan W
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: z2015, pov-both
I'm glad I only paid .99 for this. There was no point to this story. H falls instantly upon meeting. Girl didn't want a boyfriend and H wouldn't sleep with her until she liked him. This goes on for first 80%!!! of the book. Girl falls for him. Then they had fight and made up, the book ends. BORING!!!
Kinky Girls
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Kellie from KINKYGIRLSBOOKOBSESSIONS

Can J. Daniels books get any better? I mean seriously. I loved Sweet Obsession so much that it's possibly my 2nd favorite of her books!! I loved it more than SA AND I loved Sweet Addiction...AND...Almost more than All I Want--(AND I RUN A J.Daniels BAMA BOYS PAGE...DEAR GOD) but it's 100% true!

The storyline and the crossing/mixing of the two series (Sweet and Bama Boys) is absolutely perfect! The connection between Brooke and Mason is crazy hot! The storyline
Monica Graves (nightreads)
First of all, thank you so much J. for allowing me to read an ARC.
This book was perfection! Seriously, every book just keeps getting better and better. Brooke is definitely one of my favorite female characters now. Mason and Brooke are perfect for each other and their characters were so well written. I can't wait to have this book in my hands soon. :) Congrats Jessica on another amazing book. I'm so glad I discovered WIB early last summer and have had the pleasure of reading such amazing books!
Sheila
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brooke loves sex. As often as she can get it, from as many guys as she can get it from. She doesn't want romance, she doesn't want a relationship, she just wants orgasms, preferably in multiples. When she sees Mason for the first time standing out in front of his new yoga studio she decides right then and there that she's going to have sex with him, and soon. What she isn't prepared for is Mason to want to take things slow and get to know her first before giving her what she wants. But since he' ...more
Derna
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*** I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review ***

Sweet Obsession is the third in the Sweet Addiction series by J Daniels. I was excited to start Brooke Wicks story. I wasn’t a fan of hers after reading book one, but by the end of book 2 I had warmed to her and now after book 3 I love her.

"Love is a madness I will willingly accept if he's the one pulling me under”

Brooke likes the no-strings approach. Happy to have so fun and quick fling and then move on. No one has ever mad
Malene
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, favorites

Review on BadAndDirtyBooks

When I read a J. Daniels book I usually get giddy, happy and a warm feeling inside. She always makes me feel something. And Sweet Obsession was no exception. This was one of those books. Just from reading the first chapter I was ecstatic. It was great to be back in her universe but also with her characters from the Alabama and Sweet Addiction/Possession series. I felt like I was part of the gang with all their shared history.

Holy crap I just thought Brooke was such a g
Brie
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ccbh-reviewed
Sweet Obsession is a laugh out loud, humorously priceless, sensually sweet, passionate, steamy read!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mason King is an honorary sweetie. I swear when he was created, he was rolled in sugar and icing. This man melted my heart and sent a blazing flame throughout my body as he stole a piece of my soul with his sweet girls, little devils, and yeah's?. He is every freaking thing!! Persistent, head strong, and willing to do whatever it takes to get what he wants.

And he wants her. Brooke Wicks.

Brooke i
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
4 "MASON'S LITTLE DEVIL" STARS.

There are only a handful of authors whose work I will blindly one click the moment it realeses because I know that I will love everything they write. J. Daniels is one of them, her books are those you are not allowed to read in public, because or you are laughing out loud or you are so turn on that your face turn red. And Sweet Obsession was not the exception.

I LOVED Sweet Obsession. I enjoyed the banter between Mason & Brooke. They were so cute together.
This
C.K.
Nov 13, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Brooke makes appearances in Sweet Addiction and Sweet Possession so I recommend reading those before this book. Mason appeared in J. Daniels other series Alabama Summers. He was in All I Want.

OMG is this a crossover story?! I wanted Mason to get a story so I was sad when he left town at the end of All I Want. Yay I am so happy he is getting a story! Mason was the sweetest in All I Want. Not sure I want him to have a story with Brooke though. She is pretty out there. Brookes funny though and tur
Louise
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm just far to excited for this book release. I love this woman's writing.
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobooks
This was such a sweet story, pun intended;)
J. Daniels Books: iBook Giveaway!! 8 48 Oct 30, 2015 05:48AM
J. Daniels Books: MASON F'N KING, yeah? (Possible Spoilers) 15 42 Sep 28, 2015 06:14PM
J. Daniels Books: Sweet Obsession is LIVE! 8 26 Sep 24, 2015 04:53PM
New Adult Book Club: J. Daniels ARC Giveaway!! - CLOSED!! 62 223 Sep 20, 2015 10:57AM
  • Rude (House Of Payne, #4)
  • The Perfect Stroke (Lucas Brothers, #1)
  • Right Next Door
  • The Duke's Match Girl (Fiery Tales, #3)
  • Blur (Changing Colors, #2)
  • Lawyers in Love, Books 1 & 2 Boxed Set
  • The Nekkid Truth
  • Without End: A Melrose Shops Novel
  • Love Burns (Caged Love, #2)
  • The New Rule (The Casual Rule #2)
  • Hustler
  • The Culmination (The Club #4)
  • When I'm With You (Hope Town, #3)
  • Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters, #4; Addicted, #3.2)
  • Seduction and Surrender (Reckless, #2)
  • Sustained (The Legal Briefs, #2)
  • Stripped
  • Empire (Eagle Elite, #7)
J. Daniels is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Alabama Summer, Dirty Deeds and Sweet Addiction series.

Best known for her sexy, small-town romances, her debut novel, Sweet Addiction, was first published in 2014 and went on to become an international bestseller. Since then, she has published more than ten novels, including the Dirty Deeds series with Forever Romance.

Daniels

Sweet Addiction (4 books)
  • Sweet Addiction (Sweet Addiction, #1)
  • Sweet Possession (Sweet Addiction, #2)
  • Sweet Love (Sweet Addiction, #4)
“I love you, you fucking perfect bastard. You got what you wanted. I’m completely and absolutely in love with you and your little ‘yeahs.’ They kill me. And for the record, I’m pretty sure I loved you that night in the tent so,” she waves her hand. “Opportunity missed. You totally could’ve fucked a cheerleader.” 4 likes
“Breathe, Joey. Keep your fabulous shit together. No mauling the customers. They pay you. You love them.” 2 likes