Start by marking “February in Atlantis (Poseidon's Warriors, #2)” as Want to Read:
February in Atlantis (Poseidon's Warriors, #2)

February in Atlantis

(Poseidon's Warriors #2)

WARNING: CLIFFHANGER!!! This book has a MAJOR cliffhanger that is wrapped up in March in Atlantis! If you don't like cliffhangers, wait and read both together!!

Poseidon's Warrior Jake spent years exploring the world and developing a cool, laid-back exterior to mask the turmoil of emotion he's fighting so hard to control. But when he rescues what his boat-mates think is a
Published March 12th 2018 by Holliday Publishing

To ask other readers questions about February in Atlantis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about February in Atlantis

Start your review of February in Atlantis (Poseidon's Warriors, #2)
Laura the Highland Hussy
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review posted on Got Fiction? book blog

Continuing on in her theme of A Year in Atlantis, this book follows Savannah, a carefree woman who works temp jobs just long enough to get some cash to travel, then does it again. She's in Florida temping for a company that as she's stuffing envelopes, she finds out is a human supremacist group. Well, she's not down with that, so she chews out her boss. They convince her to stay through the next day, or they won't give her a reference, which means no more
Madison Warner Fairbanks
February in Atlantis by Alyssa Day

The second novella in the Atlantis warrior series. Can be read as a stand alone but it does end with a cliff hanger. More it’s not a complete story but expected to wrap in the March book.

Instant connection and sparks between the hero and heroine. It seems they have both been wandering, incomplete until now. I like how instant attraction pulls a couple together quickly.
Moves quickly and held my attention. Looking forward to book 3.
Tamye Whitener
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: paranormal
Riveting, fast read. I loved Savannah's attitude and giving spirit. I also loved the fact that while neither Jake nor Savannah haven't always made the best decisions about how to payroll their adventures, they own their decisions and the consequence that result. Great chemistry between the two main characters.

Warning! Whopper of a cliff-hanger! Thankfully timed perfectly. Can't wait to read "March in Atlantis".
Melissa
Shelves: k
February in Atlantis: A Poseidon’s Warriors romance
By Alyssa Day

This is Jake’s story (well the beginning of). He got drafted in the new Elite Warriors headed by Denal, one of Poseidon’s Original Warriors, after he saved a mermain (not really a mermaid, but a Sea Fae). Now he is headed to Florida where a Human Elitist group is planning to kill all supernatural beings. His job is to stop them and the shifters who have infiltrated them and are trying to infect them or kill them.
Savannah is a
Robin
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alyssa Day -February in Atlantis: A Poseidon’s Warriors Paranormal Romance

The Atlantis series by Alyssa Day has always been a favorite of mine, she has created a detailed world and characters to fully immerse yourself in. So, when the author announced there will be a year of one Atlantis Poseidon’s Warriors book released a month I was ecstatic.
Each month concentrates on one of the new Elite Warriors group that is led by Denal. This month is Jake’s story. Although he looks to be an easy going “
Tania
Sep 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: alyssa-day
"February in Atlantis" by Alyssa Day. Book 2 in Poseidon's Warriors series.

I liked it. This book is about Jake, one of Poseidon's newest warriors and Savannah, a human woman who finds herself working for a paranormal hate group.

Jake is one of Poseidon's newest warriors and his mission is to infiltrate a hate group. He may have just found his way in when he meets Savannah. Savannah is a temp, traveling the world and working wherever she goes. She never expected to get a job for a group of
Signi Siemens
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Received this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Whenever I read a Warriors of Poseidon book it feels like I've come to visit really old & good friends! Each book transports me to the incredibly beautiful & mysterious world of Atlantis! Alyssa Day always writes with such a vivid imagination that you can't help but get caught up in the story and feel like you are a part of it!! February in Atlantis is about Jake & Savannah, how they meet and the battles they face, which ...more
Penny
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This latest book in the Poseidon’s Warriors series is a great interlude. There was romance, action, mystery, and humor all rolled up in a great package. We are introduced to Savannah, Jake’s mate, and I really loved her character! She was very forthright, and I loved her feistiness. Ms. Day is excellent at making a few words seem so full of plot and greatness which is why I love her writing. Be warned there was a cliffhanger, but I wasn’t taken aback by it; it just made me anxious for the next ...more
Cheryl
Alysssa Day first hooked me with her Atlantis series. I bought and read every single one of them. :)
When I found out that she would have the "next generation" so to speak I was in Heaven. There will be 12, one for each month. I would highly recommend reading January in Atlantis first. If you don't you will still be able to understand book 2, but why sell yourself short. I sincerely appreciate that Alyssa Day let us all know this would be a cliff hanger. I laughed out loud in parts, and
Theresa
Mar 21, 2019 rated it liked it
After rescuing a fae ‘mermaid’, Jake found himself shanghaied by Poseidon into Denal’s dozen. Their current mission is looking into and stopping a national hate group against supernaturals. After a meeting with an informant at a bar he meets Savannah.

She’s been backpacking around the world taking odd jobs here and there to save up the money for her next adventure. But instead of a trip to Madagascar, Savannah has found out she been working for the same hate group and has trouble getting out of
Whitney
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe she left it hanging!!! I would have bought March regardless, since I totally miss the Warriors of Atlantis, but this book stopped way too soon.Had I known that there was such a limited story, I would have waited until March came out before I bought February. Alyssa is a great writer, so naturally the book is good and exciting, but if you read as much as I do, stopping like that is problematic. It is hard to wait an entire month and then pick up a story thread. Regardless, the ...more
Kris
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fabulous read, however it left a cliff hanger and didn't really finish the book until book 3 in the series. I found that frustrating. The author could have combined the two books into a single book and had a great book. I love Alyssa's writing and I found this book a little surprising because she didn't finish the story in this book. Luckily I had the 3rd book in the series already so I went straight into it. Together both books are great. They are worth reading, just make sure you have both of ...more
Sheena
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second of the Year in Atlantis books and while they can stand alone you’d benefit at least from reading January first just for a little familiarity with Atlantis and the world.

I’ve been with the Warriors for such a long time now they are all familiar to me and I’m always happy to dive into new Atlantis stories. This was no exception, I loved Jake from January and was happy it was his story next. Both Jake and Savannah are engaging protagonists and I like the other warriors popping
Marty Tool
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really glad Ms. Day warned us this has a major cliffhanger, because I would have really been upset. This is the second book of this year long series, each book covers new couples and each of the new Warriors under Denal's leadership. So far they have been really good with great adventures and missions for Poseidon. Reminiscent of the beginning books in the original series with lots of action, and romances. Not going to give any spoilers!
Brigitte Thomas
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alyssa Day has done it again! I have been following her books since the original Warriors of Poseidon series, so I was more than excited to hear that she was doing a year of companion novellas. More of the world I love, yes please. I have loved them all, and this one is no different. The sparks between Savannah and Jake are electric. I found myself clinging to every word, desperate to know what was going to happen. Then, BOOM, cliffhanger! I cannot wait to read the next one.
Lucy
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jake, son of Adeodatus, thought that he was helping the Fae that was captured by the ship he was in. However Poseidon has other plans for him like becoming a warrior for him.
Savannah Hastings works as a temp for Humanity Prime and when she finds out that they are just like the KKK. But Savannah must finish the week or she won't have a job in order to travel the world.
Be prepare for a cliffhanger that will leave a reader wanting more!!!!
Alyssa Day is a shinning star in writing.
Annette Miranda
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy for review from one of my favorite authors, and as always, i was in for a thrill ride. Suspenseful and passionate two very diverse characters are drawn into a world of threats, violence, hatred, Jake and Savannah, must work together to stop dark forces determinied to destroy those who are other than "human".
sharon e hochstetler
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good

Left in the middle of the book! We were going along and suddenly it ends. Savannah is working as a temp. She hates the company and tries to leave but her boss blackmail her into staying. She meets Jake at a bar. They meet again at the retreat. It's crazy. Evil people. Shifters.
Carolyn Jenkins
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cliffhanger Ending

This was a great book until the ending. I hate cliffhangers. The author promised to wrap up the fate of these characters in the book, March in Atlantis. It was supposed to be available by March 26,1208. I'm reading this in June 2018 and the book is still not available. I hope it is out soon.
Jessica Bone
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Saving a Fey and gaining a Raptor

Jake has always traveled and gotten by until saving a Water Fey puts him face to face with Poseidon. Wonderful story with a cliffhanger that makes you say what... Alyssa bring us another Warrior and heroine who are as strong as they are human. This getting a warrior once a month of a year is gonna leave 2018 the hottest year ever!
Elisa
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jake and Savannah was a good February story even with a cliffhanger ending and I have to say that was a little disappointing I love my Atlantis stories to be complete with a HEA this one left on a cliffhanger felt unfinished basically half a story but it was still a good start.
Willi
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jake and Savannah!

I loved this story! I've been anxious to read it but was waiting until "March In Atlantis" was available so I could move right to the next book. It's an amazing series and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Jen
Shelves: own, preordered
Yummy-ness

Jake and Savannah. I love her character. She's fun and takes no crap from anyone. And I love how Jake doesn't hold her back. I ca2nt wait to have more interaction with them.
Kevin
May 02, 2019 rated it liked it
The first part of a paranormal romance. Another strong, protective warrior falls instantly in love with a feisty woman. It ends without resolution.
Malissa
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Quick read

Very quick read... It seems to quick, too short. I will continue the series, but feel it should combine. Especially this one and march.
Nancy Bodie
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good quick read

This was another well written addition to this continuation of the Poseidon's Warrior series. It has good characters and fast moving storylines.
Jacqueline Varblow
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Alyssa

Another winner from Atlantis
What a cliffhanger! Cannot wait for the next book.
A must read for anyone that loves the Poseidon series
Anna Wick
quick and good fun
Lois Alston
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great reading

Ugh, what a tease, just as things were starting to get good you stopped. Love how Savannah is so sure of herself. Cannot wait for the continuation.
Candylynnbluegmail.Com
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
February in Atlantis

Jake is an Atlantean in Florida. Savannah is a temp working for H Prime. They meet at a bar and again at an H Prime retreat. Will they get together?

• Hawkyn (Demonica Underworld #5; Demonica #16; 1001 Dark Nights #77)
  • Ignite (Dark Kings #15)
  • Her Guardian Angel (Demonica Underworld, #6; Demonica, #17; Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection)
  • A Shifter Christmas Carol (Shifters Unbound, #11.75)
  • Born of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #1)
  • Dark Alpha's Awakening (Reaper, #7)
  • Dragonfire (Dark Kings, #14)
  • Tiger Striped (Shifters Unbound #11.5)
  • Dark Alpha's Night (Reaper, #5)
  • Hour of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #2)
  • Cipher (Demonica Underworld, #8; Demonica, #18)
  • Dark Alpha's Redemption (Reaper, #8)
  • Sentinel (Galactic Gladiators; House Of Rone, #1)
  • The Darkest Captive (Lords of the Underworld, #14.5)
  • The Chosen (Elder Races, #9.7)
  • Shadow and Ice (Gods of War, #1)
  • Dark Alpha's Hunger (Reaper, #6)
  • Torched (Dark Kings, #13)
Alyssa Day is the pen name (and dark and tortured alter ego) of RITA award-winning author Alesia Holliday. She is a multiple finalist in the prestigious RITA awards for excellence in romance fiction and has won several awards for her novels.

ATLANTIS RISING was the first of Alyssa's Warriors of Poseidon novels for Berkley Publishing, and was featured on the cover of the March, 2007, issue of

Poseidon's Warriors (5 books)
  • January in Atlantis (Poseidon's Warriors, #1)
  • March in Atlantis (Poseidon's Warriors #3)
  • April in Atlantis (Poseidon's Warriors, #4)
  • May in Atlantis (Poseidon's Warriors, #5)