Start by marking “Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)” as Want to Read:
Wild Hunger  (The Phoenix Pack, #7)

Wild Hunger

(The Phoenix Pack #7)

When half–wolf shifter Frankie Newman receives an e-mail from a family member she didn’t know existed, a secret is revealed: as a child, Frankie witnessed her father killing her mother…and then himself. Frankie was torn from her pack by her mother’s human relatives, and the trauma was erased from her memory. Realizing that she’s been lied to her entire life, she’s never fe ...more
Published May 29th 2018 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Wild Hunger, please sign up.
Dawn Norman I think it means he is an alpha wolf, not the Alpha wolf. I read the line twice as well, that is what I took it to mean.

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
4 Biased Stars

As it literally says in the above review title, I am completely incapable of objectively reviewing a Suzanne Wright PNR book, especially anything from her Phoenix, Mercury, or - perhaps my all time favorite - Dark in You series.

So you've been warned.

I love her writing.
I love her humor.
I love her strong, self aware and confident female leads.
I love her ridiculously sexy alpha males.

I just love everything, folks.

I don't even care that a lot of her books resemble each other.

Ever
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 I love The Phoenix Pack Stars

I just love Suzanne Wright. She is one of my favorite authors in the paranormal romance world. I know when I get one of her books that I will be in my happy zone. Wild Hunger was as awesome as I hoped. I have been waiting for Trick's book for so long. I will be honest and say that I thought Trick's mate would have been male. I was looking forward to a good M/M shifter read, but I wasn't disappointed in the way things turned out. I ended up loving Trick and Frankie
Wendy
Four-half-stars+for+Brent+Weeks.png (808×159)

I have been waiting to read Trick's book ever since I read Marcus' book. No that's a big fat lie !! I have been waiting to read Trick's book, ever since I read that naughty little scene in "Feral Sins" (book 1), when Trick and Marcus got down together !! Wow that was awesome ;)

701c13a4-b93d-4c39-94b6-8aafb61d94a9_O.gif (500×219)

Now so far, Marcus and Roni's book has been my favorite and this is still the case after reading Trick's book...but...he is definitely a very close second !! I should have known he was gonna be awesome. Out of all the men
Aisling Zena
Re-read 22/6/18 (audio). And after the audio I remembered that Gwen(Mercury Pack) is human!So excuse my I want a human-shifter pairing ramble.

7/5/18 Review now posted.

Suzanne Wright can write about anything and I'll read it and love it. She can make mates out of a capybara and a tortoise and I'll still think it's the bomb because she's simply that good, for me.

description

Here, we may not have an unlikely pairing like her previous book (raven and wolf) but it was an interesting one nevertheless.
Liz
"When I'm sure that you're ready, I'll come for you."
description

Wild Hunger is the seventh book of The Phoenix Pack. Shifter fans will be thrilled to return to the Phoenix Pack. Frankie Newman is a half–wolf shifter who has been lied to her entire life by her human grandparents. When her shifter family seeks her out, she reluctantly meets them. When the truth of her past is revealed, she is determined to get to know her shifter family. Trick Hardy, enforcer of the Phoenix Pack, is instantly drawn to Fran
Sabrina
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Whenever I'm in the mood for a paranormal book Suzanne Wright is the first author I think of. And Wild Hunger proves why she's the best at writing this genre. This story completely sucked me in and captivated me from start to finish. I love this Pack and the characters we've met throughout all of the books, and Trick was no different.

I loved the sweetness of him waiting for Frankie to be ready to admit that he's her mate. Instead of being all growly and intense wit
Bev
I’ve been excited for Trick’s story since that very hot scene in Feral Sins and Suzanne Wright didn’t disappoint. I floved this one, and Wild Hunger is the exact example of why I love a good paranormal romance. SW brought the heat, pack, loyalty, hot alpha males, sassy females, action, suspense and a whole lot of snark. I found myself snorting at some of the one-liners, and don’t even get me started on Greta drunk singing!

I fell so hard for Trick, he’s the perfect alpha male. Strong, protective,
Daisy
What can I say? I love Suzanne Wright, she has a very specific formula that has worked for her so far. This is both good and bad.

Why?

When I first read Feral Sins (book number one in this series) I was transitioning from YA, and I wasn’t very into PNR. It was my first adult werewolf romance, it was super hot, and the female characters were very different from the ones I read before.

I was impressed, and she became an instant buy for me. That week I read every book of hers that was available at th
Snow
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fuck yeah, I got the ARC via NetGalley...

on it!!! :)

Alpha like no other, alphas in a delicious way, only Suzanne Wright can write them...

This is standardly good Suzanne Wright bringing you another adventure in The Phoenix Pack, this time concerning the enforcer Patrick "Trick" Hardy who joined Trey into the Phoenix Pack after the split of Bjorn Pack and altercation between Trey and his father...

So, Trick...hmmm, he's an ultimate alpha, who ventured into the sexual encounters on boths sides, sc
Carol
5 stars.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
So wonderful. I love these stories of the phoenix pack wolves. Suzanne Wright has done it again, yet another amazing read from her.
Love, love, love this author, I would literally read anything she writes at this point.
Her world filled with alpha-bossy males and kick-ass, sassy heroines has me captivated.
It was great to finally get Trick's story and find out how he meets his mate, half–wolf shifter Frankie.
Frankie was a personal delight for me, I really liked her personality and ch
Kate's Corner
Another hit by the wonderful Ms. Wright.

The Characters & Chemistry.

Trick is one of the many enforcers with the pack. He split with Trey after Trey got kicked out of the Bjorn Pack and they founded the Phoenix Pack. Now they are one of the strongest packs there is.
He is loyal and funny and an absolute dominant male but I seem to have no real collection of what made him stick out in the previous books. Maybe I didn’t pay enough attention to him.

Anywayz I am now totally on board with Trick ge
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
****Full Review Posted****

I’ll never get tired of these stories. Suzanne Wright could write a million more and I’d read every single one! I couldn’t believe my luck when I realized this sexy gem was actually “read and listen free” in Kindle Unlimited! That’s freaking amazing!!

For whatever reason, I didn't expect Trick's story to be so sweet. I swooned so much. He's such a thoughtful and sweet mate. Gah! Love him! He just jumped to my second favorite alpha of the bunch. No one will ever top Trey.
Reyna Santos
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
another day, another new release and it aint dominic's. Whyyy
Maya
3,5 STARS

ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

I'm a huge Suzanne Wright and PNR fan, so when I saw the combination of both in this story I had to read it. And I'm glad I did. As per usual, those who know this authors writing style know what to expect. You'll get a hot romance with great action and a hint of mystery. A perfect plot that will have your attention till the end. My advice is to read this series from the start, since you might get confused who the other characters are, their
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
***I received this arc courtesy of Netgallery and the publisher in exchange for an honest review***

First and foremost, I want to thank SW for toning Greta down a notch

I was always complaining about Greta in my previous reviews, she got on every bit of my nerves and I had no idea why they tolerated her. It was always the generic taunts and insult that was ALWAYS the same. I don't know how the women of this series do it but they always have a similar one liner when she speaks, it's like they all s
Gi's Spot Reviews
Another kickass, spectacular work and addition to the Phoenix Pack series by Suzanne Wright

Suzanne Wright really can't do no wrong with her story, like all the precedent, Wild Hunger hooked me from the very first page and kept in enthralled to the very end and always wishing for more.
Trick and Frankie were such a PERFECT match! I adored that they both almost instantly - a bit longer than that on Frankie's side - knew of their Fate, as fated mated, and made no big fuss and pushing away, like the
Julia's Book Haven
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a refreshing addition to the series. We got to revisit all our favourite characters and have lots of humour like previous books but this one also had an element of mystery that I really liked. Frankie was part of the pack until she was 3 and taken away by her grandparents to live with the humans. She didn't have any memory of being part of a pack and basically grew up human. I really liked Frankie, she was funny and at times sweet, and she never jumped to conclusions, she thought stuff ...more
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio
Suzanne’s books never disappoint. They are always hot as fuck. The woman knows how to write a hell of a sex scene. Story wise it was good. There were a few surprises. One thing I can also say about this author is when the characters say I love you, it doesn’t feel insta-lovey. For that and other reasons, she’s a #oneclick author for me. I have a select few. Looking forward to the next book. There is one more unmated male. Very curious where and how he will find his mate. Trey will always be my f ...more
Fatimama
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Low angst and an easy read. Not my fave of SW’s books. It’s entirely possible that I’m just biased against Trick, I never really warmed up to him in the other books so I didn’t really enjoy the MCs of this book. Still better than most shifter romance books out there.
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Frankie and Trick’s story was good but I felt it was a little too easy. In the sense that their romance had a lot of obstacles come up that could have created a bit of drama and angst but also opportunity to strengthen their bond but didn’t because the MCs were just really laid back and understanding of each other. Which isn’t really a complaint but I guess I was expecting some emotional conflict to stand out for me.

For example Trick instantly recognizes Frankie as his mate, he doesn’t fight it
Carvanz
Frankie grew up with a lie. Now Trick and his pack are shining the light on her family’s past and in the process he’s staking a claim. When villains start coming out of the wood work from every direction, she finds a safe place with him and the Phoenix pack even as her mind slowly struggles to piece the missing pieces of her parent’s murder together.

I absolutely loved how Trick knew immediately that Frankie was his true mate. His original plans for that moment and time have to be revised however
 ♡♡~Cyborg-Scifi-Lover~♡♡
I always get excited when I start reading a book from Suzanne.
She is one of my favorite authors!
Just like the other books in this series, I loved it!
What's not to love about a possessive wolf shifter!

***I received a free, advance copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for my unbiased review***
Cheesecake
Frankie the sculptor with repressed horrors, and Trick the enforcer who loves her.
A pretty angst free read.
I guessed the villain pretty early on but it wasn't as simple as that.
Not a lot to say about this one.
There's a new villain who is annoyingly smug and duplicitous.

Frankie has been kept from her father's family (wolves) for most of her life. She is now 26 when her aunt reaches out to her to come see her grandmother before she passes on. Frankie is overwhelmed by all that she learns and all
Marta Cox
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
Four and a half
I know when I pick up a book by this author that I’m going to get a story that will be full of intense sexy characters, a little danger and particularly with her shifter books lots of humourous asides. This time we get a female half wolf who discovers that all she thought about her life was frankly a lie. Frankie was brought up by her grandparents after her shifter father killed her human mother and then shot himself . No one understands exactly why but there’s a lot that Frankie
Catarina
I'm not going to say the same thing over, and over again. Just read this series, plese. You are seriously missing out if you haven't yet.

Rating: 4,5 Stars.
Steam: 7 out of 10.
Triggers: (view spoiler)
Love Triangle: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)
HEA: (view spoiler)
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I feel like this series is just getting better and better. In the beginning, we had main couples who fought the idea of being true mates and the last few have had more acceptance. In Wild Hunger, there was no pushing away and I loved it!

This couple was such a treat to read about. I get such a kick out of couples working together instead of against each other. To me, that kept the focus on the true angst of the story which is Frankie's past and the new threat to the Phoenix pack.

I'm really enjo
Anna Banana

It is no surprise that when Suzanne Wright has a new shifter book coming out, I jump to read it. Honestly, she will probably always be my absolute favorite shifter/paranormal romance writer out there. Even though her books are kind of predictable, especially if you've read nearly all of her books, I still enjoy them and will pick up the next one without fail because her writing is just so addictive!

This book focuses on Trick and Frankie and in a nice turn of events, they accept their
Jen
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I adore Suzanne Wright. I will read anything she writes, (so take this review with a grain of salt!) This book follows the typical "Wright shifter format," but refreshingly, the female lead doesn't incite extra angst drama. Our female lead was actually anti angst, but in my opinion, perhaps overly so. Our female lead was supposedly dominant, but I missed that aspect of her character in the book. Perhaps Wright can find that balance between the two next time.

If you frequent Wright novels, you kn
Pam
Nov 23, 2018 marked it as arc-up-next  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, netgalley
Copy kindly provided by Montlake Romance, via NetGalley, for an honest review.
Danielle (Danniegurl)
I really did enjoy this book. It kept me guessing as I couldn't figure out who the (view spoiler) I hated Frankie's uncle and grandparents. I did not like their I'm better than you attitude towards Frankie and I hated that she kept in contact with them.

I really like how Frankie figured out that they were mates and I also liked how Trick was able to overcome his mating u

• Prymal Lust (Prymal Series)
  • The Bear Project (The Projects, #2)
  • At One's Pleasure (Keeping Her, #2.5)
  • Nessa's Two Shifters (Wolf's Pass Shifters, #1)
  • Fire of the Wolf (The Gray Pack #1)
  • Chasing Cassie (Shadowpeak Wolves, #2)
  • Falling for You (Trueblood, #2)
  • Wolves for the Bears (Grey Wolf Pack, #5)
  • Shared for Love (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #6)
  • Claimed by Love (Wild Hunters, #1)
  • Panthers' Prey (Black Panthers #1)
  • Something Wicked This Way Comes
  • Shifting Positions (Woodcliff Shifters #1)
  • Heart Of The Wolf (Eye Of The Storm, #3)
  • Wolf at the Door (Salvation Pack, #1)
  • A Mating Dance (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #3)
  • Trapped Between Two Alphas
  • Raber Wolf Pack
Suzanne Wright lives in England with her husband, two children, and her Bengal cats. When she's not spending time with her family, she's writing, reading, or doing her version of housework - sweeping the house with a look.

The Phoenix Pack (8 books)
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • Fierce Obsessions (The Phoenix Pack, #6)
  • Untamed Delights (The Phoenix Pack, #8)
“I love you, Taryn," sobbed Greta. "I really do. I should have told you that before." A loud voice overrode the recording. "That is not me." "Greta, it's a video," said Taryn. "We can all see you on it, clear as day." "It's not me," Greta insisted. "Woman, we know what you look like.” 6 likes
“It ain't over until the fat lady sings." She frowned. "Who is this lady? What does it matter that she's fat? And why does her singing have such importance?” 4 likes