Start by marking “Nexus (The Androma Saga #2)” as Want to Read:
Nexus (The Androma Saga #2)

Nexus

(The Androma Saga #2)

Her ship is gone, her crew is captured and notorious mercenary Androma Racella is no longer the powerful Bloody Baroness, but a fugitive ruthlessly hunted across the Mirabel Galaxy. The bloodthirsty Queen Nor now rules most of the galaxy through a mind-control toxin and she’ll stop at nothing to destroy her most hated adversary.

Andi will risk anything, even her precious fr
Published May 7th 2019 by Inkyard Press

To ask other readers questions about Nexus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nexus

Start your review of Nexus (The Androma Saga #2)
Raya Conway
Feb 26, 2019 marked it as to-read
People need to stop rating this book before they even read it! Weather it's 5 stars or 0 if you haven't read it none of these ratings are true or helpful to people who may wanna pick it up!
Rigel
May 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
Just like Zenith it was meh. Just fine. Nothing special. Most of the characters were obvious copies of characters found in other popular YA books, the most obvious being Andy = Celeana from Throne of Glass (I haven't even read the series and it was glaringly obvious), or ALFIE = AIDAN from Illuminae (I mean like seriously only they sound pretty much the same and the acronyms are very similar).
This series felt like that one kid who sits in the front row of every class and tries to impress the pr
Trina (Between Chapters)
Hard to review because I definitely don't think this series warrants the amount of negative reviews I saw around the release of the first book. The writing is by no means awful, but it could use a little finesse. Adjectives are used repeatedly, and some POVs seem completely unnecessary, like something that helped with drafting but overall should have been left on the cutting room floor.

And while I can think of no better ending for the series, I personally didn't love the path it took to get ther
Joey Kagan
Apr 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
I returned the first book after two chapters. Can I return this one to the trees before it’s printed?
Meagann
Jun 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
This review contains spoilers. I wanted to give a detailed review of this book since there is not a lot out there for those wondering if they should continue with the last book.
My answer is no and here is why.
Where to begin? Nexus was written a lot better than Zenith and the words flowed better, but that doesn't mean much when to me Zenith was such a low bar to begin with. Now let's get into the nity gritty stuff.

Characters:
We had received some background on Lira, Andi's 2nd, in Zenith as they
Neil (or bleed)
Aug 17, 2018 marked it as will-not-read
NOPE.
Ella
Jul 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
Writing this before Sasha’s friends flood the page with b.s five star reviews! I read this book hoping the writing had improved. I was wrong. The characters have remained cringey, the diction is still equivalent to that of fan fiction, and it’s clear that there wasn’t much of a thorough editing/reviewing process from the publisher. It’s also disheartening that the authors refuse to look at constructive criticism. I think Sasha and Lindsey could grow and improve as writers, but as long as they co ...more
Holden
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Haters gonna hate.
Lauren AKA randomreader
I really wish I hadn't given this series a second chance. I knew going into this book deep down that I might not like it, but despite what everyone says, Zenith had potential to be great, and Nexus could have grown into something great.
Instead, Nexus brought absolutely no plot until about 200 pages in, flat characters (who didn't develop), and a meh villain. I love sci fi, but this one just made me bitter.
Julie
Apr 15, 2019 rated it liked it
I received a free copy of this book through netgalley. All opinions are my own.

I have a lot of thoughts about this book. As usual I rate based on writing, characters, story line and my overall enjoyment.
So let's dive in. I thought writing was much stronger and better in Nexus compared to Zenith. Dialogue flowed more naturally and there weren't any weird similes that didn't make any sense. Both authors writing styles blend well together and it was easy to read and understand.
Characters were amaz
Rune
Jan 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
okay people need to stop hating on this book so badly
it's not out yet
stop

edit for transparency:
2 stars, hoping this will be better bc there was a lot of wasted potential!
zenith review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Adah Udechukwu
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Nexus. It is a great sequel.
Alexandra ✨Reading By Starlight✨
You know it’s not a good sign when you have to start your review with a disclaimer. Right off the bat I know this review is going to be a mess – there’s a lot to unpack. So here’s the disclaimer; I don’t know how coherent this one’s going to be.

Let’s get into it.

Nexus – I knew this book was never going to be mind-blowing but I still expected an improvement from Zenith. I wanted more of Zenith’s space opera action but with better world-building and a block buster knock-me-off-my-socks ending to c
Tiffany Gaia 🌿🌈
2.5/5 stars

oh i am kind of disappointed. don't get me wrong, the core plot was super interesting but really what kept me reading.

the writing is an improvement from Zenith for sure but sentences that didn't need to be there that made the prose very awkward and juvenile. most of the dialogue was fine but here and there some cringe things.

while the overarching plot was good, i felt like the story was told on a very surface level. i can tell world-building was attempted but the execution of that ju
Kali Cole
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I am amazed at how action-packed and engrossing this duology has been! I love Androma so much! This book and Zenith have taken me on such an adventure that it has become one of my top sci-fi books ever! Nothing is better than a high stakes, badass, and wicked story. I hope that this series receives more love because it truly deserves it!
C.R.
Jun 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
I tried. I really really tried guys.
Courtney Lavallee
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
This book was amazing. It beat all my expectations.

I loved Zenith when it first came out and gave it 5 stars. Looking back Zenith I would probably now only give 3.5-3.75 stars. This book definitely tops that and has an automatic 5 star rating from me.

This book was action packed with very little romance (The bit of romance was a back burner plot and was perfectly placed in the novel). I loved the romance in here because it wasn't the main focus.

The characters in here were so well developed that
Bex
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviews, arc-s
I just can’t do it. I slogged through the first half of this book desperately hoping for a reprieve from the repetitive and painfully deliberate prose but there isn’t one. This book has almost all of the same issues as its predecessor, with uncomfortably familiar themes from popular YA series and poorly explained, descriptive world building. With that said, the character development was much better, but the gaping plot holes and lack of explanation of really important components has plagued me f ...more
Alyson Stone
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
Book: Nexus
Author: Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings
Rating: 2 Out of 5 Stars

Okay, guys, I really did want to like this one. I really enjoyed Zenith, but Nexus just didn’t do it for me. I don’t know what it was, but there was just something about it that it made it really difficult for me to get into.

One thing that really kind of made it difficult was the fact that Nexus didn’t seem as well planned out as Zenith. Yes, I am aware that Zenith wasn’t prefect, but there was at least a little bit o
CR
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Review: OMG I am so happy that I got the chance to read this book. I fell in love with Zenith and you can see how much stronger these two are writing together in Nexus. The one issue I had with book one was that in parts it was confusing. And it seems that in this one the authors hashed things out a little better and I didn't feel so overwhelmed with the story. It was wonderful and I still need more!! Which made all of the POVs so much better. The story flowed so much better than book one.

Th
kazually ♡
it was okay i was really hyped for this book because i had loved Zenith but i felt like this book was pretty slow and repetitive at first and then the ending was really rushed. Overall, a decent book and I liked the ending.
Aoife
Nexus is the follow-on book to Zenith in the Androma Saga and follows space pirate Andi as she has to fight tyrannical leader Nor, and help her friends who are trapped with mind control.
I read this on audiobook with a full cast narration and while the audiobook definitely wasn't ,y favourite, I think I liked the actual book better than if I would have read it in physical format like I did Zenith.

I will say that I definitely did like the world created in The Androma Saga. I like that there seems
Rissa
Aug 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nexus⭐️
Im not a huge syfy fan so take my review with a grain of salt.
I enjoyed the characters and the writing the Andis mission to save her crew. But I just wasnt thrilled or completely invested in if they lived or died
Anthony
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review. All opinions are my own.

A galaxy of people forced into blind servitude and a family torn apart lead to a mission not only for survival, but to stop a threat more powerful than anyone could have possibly imagined in the final chapter of authors Lindsay Cummings and Sasha Alsberg’s duology “Nexus (The Androma Saga #2)”. Here is the synopsis.

The Synopsis

Her ship is gone, her crew is captured and notorious mercenary Androm
Chelsies Reading Escape
Andi is made out to be this badass female protagonists who's always ready to fight and break some bones, but we dont see that backed up with as much action as I would have liked. We do however get to see her not being afraid to voice her opinions or head into danger for her friends. I do wish Andis crew hadnt been absent for most of the book. I seriously missed those girls and the lack of female friendships was especially disappointing considering how I felt about Dex. I thought it was stupid an ...more
Lizy
Disclaimer/Note: I want to thank Harlequin Teen, Netgalley, and Lia Ferrone for getting me an ARC. I was trying to get this book so badly I ended up with two copies, actually, and I feel so insanely, doubly blessed for that. Y'all are collectively the best.

That aside. Sit down, let's have a chat for a minute about this one. The first thing you need to know is this is the second half of the Androma Saga. The first half is a book called ZENITH (and, tangent, there's absolutely no way you jump in w
Edwin Rydberg
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
To begin with, it's important to note that I haven't read the first book in this duology, Zenith. I received Nexus to review from the Fantastic Flying Book Club. Despite this, however, information from the first story was woven subtly but completely enough into Nexus that I felt I had a good understanding of what happened without feeling like I'd been force-fed an infodump.

Nexus follows several characters - sometimes feeling a bit like Guardians of the Galaxy meets Star Wars - although the Blood
Allie // Kitasai
Jun 28, 2019 rated it did not like it
I honestly just didn't feel like I could finish this because I couldn't get into it.

It was really boring and didn't have anything to make me feel interested in the story enough to finish it.
Tammie Tackett
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
It was getting good but when they got to chapter 9 it fell short and i stop reading it
N. Lambert
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first book did not do this book justice.

I know that usually it is the other way around, but this book was so much better written than Zenith ever was that I found myself for once actually caring about the characters. Unlike the first book, I was invested in the story from the very first page, and I appreciated how this one did not deviate into a bunch of side plots like the first one did. Had Zenith been written more like Nexus, this would have proved to be a very intriguing saga that would
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Androma series conflict 1 16 Sep 08, 2019 04:29AM

• Dom Ziemi i Krwi. Część 1 (Księżycowe miasto, #1A)
  • Dom Ziemi i Krwi. Część 2 (Księżycowe miasto, #1B)
  • Ocalało tylko serce
  • Again, but Better
  • Schizis
  • The Death Code (The Murder Complex, #2)
  • The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)
  • The Chosen (Contender #1)
  • Infinity Son (Infinity Cycle, #1)
  • Teściowe muszą zniknąć
  • Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1)
  • Komórki się pani pomyliły (Zofia Wilkońska, #2)
  • Kratki się pani odbiły (Zofia Wilkońska, #3)
  • Ostatnia godzina
  • Crown of Oblivion
  • The Girl of Hawthorn and Glass
  • Reverie
Sasha Alsberg is the #1 NYT Bestselling Co-Author of ZENITH: The Androma Saga.

When Sasha is not writing or obsessing over Scotland she is making YouTube videos on her channel Abookutopia. She lives in Massachusetts with her dogs, Fraser and Fiona

For her writing, she is represented by Joanna Volpe at New Leaf Literary.

The Androma Saga (2 books)
  • Zenith (The Androma Saga #1)