Start by marking “Lovestruck Anthology” as Want to Read:
Lovestruck Anthology

Lovestruck Anthology

Lovestruck is a collection of fun, sweet, and sexy short stories that will warm your heart and bed. From love striking at the most unexpected place and time, to steamy relationships that become something deeper, this anthology has more than enough romance to go around. One thing's for sure: when love strikes, there's no stopping it.

Lovestruck is dedicated to women all
Kindle Edition
Published 2018

To ask other readers questions about Lovestruck Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lovestruck Anthology

Start your review of Lovestruck Anthology
Love2ReadRomance
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FREE!!! April 6-9, ONLY!!!
What an entertaining and incredibly good read!!! Lovestruck Anthology is jam packed full of great short stories anywhere from sexy hot billionaires to college enemies to lovers. I could not get enough, and I can’t wait to read more from all of these authors!
Sophia Peony
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Stupid in Love by Katy Ames
Katy Ames knows how to write a raunchy romance. This might be a short story but it doesn’t cut back on hot ‘sexy-time’ scene!

Painted Hearts by KM Bates
This is the first work I read from this author and I loved it. It’s funny and sweet. It’s one of my favorites in the whole anthology.

The Doctor’s Second Chance by Kathryn Denman
Goes hot real fast! I want to know what the future looks for this couple!

The Interview by Tiara Giles
I really really really hope she writes a
Tanya Sanchez
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lovestruck Anthology was chalk full of various authors weaving stories that will tug at your heartstrings. The perfect read to cuddle up with on Valentine's day or weekend with your favorite blanket and drink. I found new characters to root for and feel in love with some new book boyfriends. Most importantly a meet new authors that I have not read before but have completely fell in love with their fabulous writing style and I will be reading more of their books. This is a must read. I hope you ...more
Terry
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great collection of stories! It ranges from clean to extra hot. Nicely put together.
Energy
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good collection of short, steamy stories. There was a decent variety of stories based on each of the author's writing styles. I do admit to skipping 2 stories, one needed a fair amount of editing and the other one just wasn't to my taste at all. But an anthology is an author's chance to give you a piece of them so you can get to know their writing styles, and if you're lucky, then you've found some new authors that you can follow, and that's what Lovestruck did for me. I'm glad ...more
Mónica Hdz
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Is an excellent compilation of stories, very well written by their authors, they leave you wanting more and more of each story.
congratulations to each and every one of the authors who contributed their talent for the realization of this highly recommended book
Sophia Peony Kassandra Klay
Tiara Giles
Coco.V
Apr 09, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (4/9/2018)!

Lovestruck is dedicated to women all over the world who are fighting for rights and equality. The proceeds of this anthology will be
Kim McPherson
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this book all the stories are unique and I love the Valentine's Day theme and there is definitely something for everyone.
Naomi
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
love is in the air...and it's flipping hot stuff, what a bunch of talented writers...I really enjoyed the book a love stories...it really warmed my heart...there is a few of the stories that I would love to read more about...I did sorta might of messaged the authors to ask...lol....but it was a loved up entertaining read...so I give this Anthology 5 hot loved up stars *****
Primrose Passage
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lovestruck Anthology by Individual Stories

Stupid in Love by Katy Ames
I was really into this story and felt connected with the characters. Viv and Colt had such amazing attraction that I couldn’t seem to put the story down and didn’t want it to end. The way Viv acts, you could swear that she was in love with the other twin, but things change when they’re faced with being alone together during Valentine.

Painted Hearts by K. M. Bates
This was another great read that had me instantly connected
Stella Thompson
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This Anthology has 11 different stories by 11 different authors. Each story is very different, allowing the reader to experience a different genre or slice of love. My favourite story was the first one, written by Katy Ames, a friends to lovers romance. Other scenarios involved a neighbour to lover, a misunderstanding, a college story, a hockey player story, a couple paranormal stories, a billionaire worried about losing their love, and a few more! There’s something here for everyone! You will ...more
Thuy Taylor
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
These were pretty good short stories. Great authors all together in this book!!! My favorite was Stupid In Love. I am a sucker for friends to lovers romances. Quick read, and the great thing is all proceeds go to the Global Fund for Women.
Nicole Chu
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have had this anthology for a while and for some dumb reason never read it!
Well I finally got into it and loved every story.
All my favorite authors writing perfect stories that are short, hot and romantic.
What more could you ask for?
So glad I went back and gave this book it’s shot!
Love love love
Lisa Tetting
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is chock full of talented authors and wonderfully unique stories. No two are the same or even similar and the variety is why I loved it so much. The fact that the proceeds go to charity makes it even better. Good job to all of the authors.
L. Loren
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites
This anthology of full of fun, sweet and sexy shorts. I was proud to be among the writers in this wonderful collection of stories. Thanks Sophia for all of your hard work pulling it together.
Autumn Ruby
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: Everyone who reads romance
Loved reading all these sexy and sweet romance shorts. Fab collection!
Nikita Parikh
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: must-reads
Feb 18, 2018
Phantom
Apr 10, 2018
Cynthia Stewart
rated it did not like it
Oct 08, 2018
Deidre Sequeira
Feb 20, 2018
Kym
Jul 19, 2018
Sonya Jesus
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dianne Pauley
Jan 09, 2019
Kaye Manro
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Penny
May 01, 2018
Amanda
Jan 09, 2019

• Christmas Kisses: A Collection of Short Stories for the Holidays
  • Saving Her
  • Ambitious Despair (Ambition #2)
  • Ambitious Drive (Ambition #1)
  • Love is Color Anthology
  • Knights Who Stole My Heart (Knights, #2)
  • After the Fall (Tropical Tryst #2)
In 6th grade I wanted to be a singer. In high school I wanted to be a lawyer, an astronaut and then a house wife when I thought I was going to marry my high school sweetheart. Then I wanted to be a pilot but found out I was too short to fly. So, I decided to become a photographer. When that didn’t work out, I decided to be a writer.

“They say money can't make you happy, but it certainly has that effect on me.” 1 likes
“They say when you know, you just know. And I fucking knew.” 1 likes